[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: DC SUPER HEROES
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3204 Read: 21023
Published: December 04 2012 Updated: December 04 2012
Story Notes:

A re-posting of a story that has lost all its text recently, probably due to the actions of the same hacker who's been intermittently causing trouble on the forum for years. Sorry it has to occupy "most recent" again, but what else can I do?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: ROMANCE IN THE LIBRARY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (786 words)

2. Chapter 2: THE WONDER GRADUATE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (606 words)

3. Chapter 3: MAN OF STEEL VS MAN OF PORCELAIN by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (636 words)

4. Chapter 4: SHE WAS BUSY WITH ONE BOY OF HER OWN by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (589 words)