- Text Size +

Crisp winter sunlight broke through the crack in the curtains jerking Sean from his sleep. Even lying down it was evident that he was smaller, quite a bit smaller. Shuddering, he realised that the top of his head would barely graze his lover’s bosom! She looked strong and terribly heavy as her form slept contently next to him. Remembering the almost blissful humiliation of the previous night he decided that it was time to cut his losses.

Dragging on his hopelessly baggy jeans he picked up a pen from Parvati’s sideboard and scrawled a hasty note:

‘I’m sorry Parvati. I’m not sure I can do this. I’m under a little stress at the moment.

Sorry,

Sean’

When Parvati’s did finally read the note, a good two hours later, her heart melted even more. 

Fortunately being bigger was making her bolder by the second.

She wasn’t gonna give up on him that easily!

* * *

The next day at work Parvati was preoccupied. If she had any patients they would have received nothing but second rate treatment. Her mind was clogged with thoughts of her little man. This was leaving no room for effective medical procedure or even the Hippocratic Oath. The boredom made it worse. She sat in her chair fiddling with a pen and imagining an almost limitless list of sexual adventures that her and an impish little boyfriend could get up to. In the darkest parts of her brain she even imagined him smaller, as he would inevitably become, playing around on her like a horny wind up mouse.

‘Ahem’ Squeaked a little voice from apparently nowhere.

Parvati looked around but could only see an empty waiting room. Then she noticed a small mop of hair poking itself up towards the top of the counter. Leaning over and then looming over him she saw a tiny Sean, no bigger than a little boy, peering up at her.

‘I’m here for my appointment.’ He said blushing ‘And about last night, it’s not you…it’s just that I’m finding things a little hard at the moment. My situation, condition. You know.’ He tried to crack a smile. The first genuine one Parvati had seen when he discussed his condition. He was so quick to ‘apologise’ for last night too, as if that was even anywhere near a sensible action considering his performance!

She smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes ‘No problem, take as much time as you need. Just remember I’m here if you need anybody.’ She added the hint of a wink as he blushed again.

Parvati lifted the hatch on the desk and snuck out in order to ‘show Sean to the doctor’s office’. He knew the way by now but was powerless to resist as she took his hand and led him down the corridor. He had shrunk again since last night. This time it had been in the shower, making him too small to turn it off. A heavy stool had been dragged in to help, only for it to aid in his eventual tumbled onto the shower floor. With his head now just above the curve of Parvati’s buttocks he was forced to admit that personal independence was becoming more of a privilege then a right.

With Parvati’s bosom now well above his head Sean found himself fixated on the sway of her bum as he struggled to keep up with her powerful strides. When he entered the office she even bent down and patted him on his own tiny tush. It stung more than it should have, but he held it in, meekly walking forward to strip for his examination.

The examination took a full hour this time and when Sean finally did emerge he looked more positive than ever.

‘The doctor says that this…’ He looked down at his tiny self theatrically ‘…should stop in a day or two.’ He grinned a little. ‘The radiation is leaving my body right, but it’s just taking some of me with it, it’ll be gone in a couple of days!’

‘Awww…that’s awesome Sean, at least you won’t be shrinking away to nothing now’ She saw him shudder at the thought ‘Same time tomorrow then big guy?’

‘Please’ he said as he wrapped his long scarf about twelve times around his little neck.

Parvati felt fuzzy inside as her little Sean trudged out into the bitter air. In that instant she wanted to buddle him up in her arms and take him home forever.

However, that perfect eventuality would have to wait.

* * *

The following day at work Parvati was totally swamped.

The many hurried shoppers braving the ice and snow, as the scramble for Christmas presents intensified, were providing her with a massive workload for the tiny centre. To make it worse Dr. Kent had been struck down with a seasonal bug leaving Parvati to deal with it all on her own.

‘Hundreds’ of bumps, bruises and breaks later Parvati slumped down into the big leather chair in Dr. Kent’s office. It was so large in fact that her legs dangled off the end making her look like a child simply playing at Doctors and Nurses. A she sank further into the chair’s embrace she realised that she hadn’t seen anything of her little Sean all day. He had been due to come in at 4:30 and it was now just past 6. Parvati would have called him but that didn’t really seem to do any good.

Lying in bed the previous night, and feeling rather antsy, she had attempted a little booty call. After trying a good six or seven times and leaving a delicious little voice mail for him she had given up and seen to herself as best she could.

Had she had known Sean current predicament at the time of the call the feeling of annoyance that she had felt would have evaporated instantly. Sean did indeed get to the phone but for various reasons, that were about to become all too clear, he had had limited success in lifting the receiver.

As Parvati was almost ready to drift off she heard another little tell-tale ‘Ahem…’ that shocked her back into consciousness. In front of her on the top of Dr. Kent’s was Sean, or what was left of him! He could have barely been any more than foot tall. He looked like an action figure! Seeing him small was one thing but like this, well, she just gawked at him open mouthed!

He shuffled a little embarrassedly and then sat his teeny tiny bottom down and a nearby paperweight and waved ‘er…hi! Am I a little late?’

‘Yer, you could say that.’

Parvati extended a finger and gently ruffled his hair.

He was real.

Sean playfully tried to resist but found himself easily overpowered by each of her dark brown digits. Once he was well and truly pinned to the desk Parvati lent over him, her hair falling either side of if body like a shroud.

‘I’ve got some news for you’

God her lips looked big!

‘Dr. Kent isn’t here today’

….and her eyes. A man could get lost in them at any size, let alone now!

‘So it’ll be me giving you your exam!’ Her eyes tinkled with glee.

…not to mention her tits!

From this position Sean could see a good foot or two of brown cleavage, as an inch was indeed showing below her uniform. 

Parvati could tell that he wasn’t listening. ‘If you’d like to make your way over to the bed in the corner Mr McGuiness.’

‘What…oh yer, sorry.’

He scrambled across the desk and then began to shimmy down the cables at the back of the computer. Presumably this had been his means of getting up there in the first place. As delightful as it was to watch him battle his way to the floor Parvati wanted her hands on him again. It had felt terribly empowering and she wanted to recreate the sensation by overpowering a man with the flick of a finger.

When he was half way down the thick black wire a her hand swooped in and grasped him firmly around the waist. He felt a quick acceleration and then found that he was hanging in front of a huge bouncy pair of breasts. Their jiggling was far more noticeable from this angle, especially as they rode high on Parvati’s chest, heaving with her little breaths.

‘It’s no wonder you missed your appointment! Didn’t you think a little guy like you would struggle, especially in this weather?’ She teased him with a smirk.

‘Hey! I got here didn’t I?’

‘Of course, I’m sorry. You’re no less capable then you were. It’s the size of the fight in the dog after all.’

Wasn’t it simply adorable when he exercised independent streak. She snuggled him to her bosom affectionately. He face was smothered into her collar bone as his body draped against the swell of her breast. Sean’s moment of bliss was cut short as he was placed gently on the medical bench.

He stood back and surveyed a sexy mountain of feminine medical expertise. His heart pounded as the command ‘Strip’ came from its pillow sized lips. ‘Now stand up straight’ long gentle fingers came and adjusted his posture, brushing his cock and balls none too accidently, causing the little thing to rise to attention. ‘11.2 inches, you could give Barbie a run for her money at this size cutie.’ He blushed coyly trying to play down his raging erection. ‘Now step up onto the scales.’ A big hand beckoned him forward as its twin that patted their glass surface. ‘Hum…352g, you’re quite the trim one aren’t you.’ A big fingernail ran down the ridges of his stomach.

Parvati scribbled some notes on a clipboard. Then she looked down at Sean biting her lip seductively. ‘Time for your physical exam…’

Sean could see the mischief in her eyes and instantly began to play along.

‘First I’ll need some sit-ups.’

He kindly obliged until his stomach muscles felt nice and tight.

‘Then some star-jump.’

The main attraction of this, Sean could instantly tell, was the tribulation it brought to unfettered penis. He could see her eyes watching it intently.

‘Press-ups would be nice too. Humm...’

More mythical notes where made on the clipboard as Sean purposefully clenched his arse cheeks on every downward motion.

‘Now that you’re warmed up, some lengths would be useful. To check if you’ve still got a normal sized stamina.’

This was taken as a challenge and Sean wasted no time sprinting from the head of the bench to its foot in a matter of seconds. Even the playful giggling of his Doctor, as she placed her hand in his way for him to vault. On his tenth length Parvati held up a piece of surgical tape for a finish line. Sean duly burst into it, becoming deeply adhered to its surface rather than creating the photo finish he’d expected.

More tape was quickly applied to his hands and feet. A swift poke in his stomach with an index finger caused him to fall back onto the bench and find himself become well and truly adhered to it. Struggling hopelessly with a big grin on his face he witnessed the impossibly huge beauty of his examiner’s face lean in, closer and closer. When he could feel her breath ruffle his hair he watched speechless as her puffy red lips parted and said ‘I think it’s time for a more extensive examination, I doubt Dr. Kent was as thorough as I’m about to be’ She purred a little and Sean’s cock rocketed back to attention.

Sean could have assured her, that medically speaking, he was in perfect working order. Being able to view a billboard sized photo of Parvati in a bikini from last year’s Uni trip to Greece was what social networking sites were invented for surely!’

Regardless her lips were tracing little chest sized kisses down his body, aiming for the raging nub of his penis. With little distance to travel it didn’t take them long to begin to envelop his whole crotch from penis tip to lower thigh they sucked kissed and caressed his tiny cock. The occasional flick of a tongue sent shivers from Sean’s nervous system, up his spine and into the very extremities of his body.

To Parvati it felt like a little stiff matchstick, a matchstick with a fire at its head! A thought flashed into the forefront of her mind. To any other women this would be a mere morsel a useless symbol of his recent emasculation. When you thought about it rationally it felt big, very big. Even though he was tiny, it must be said that tiny is only relative and relative to Parvati at that. For him he was quite the man indeed. Knowing this and possessing him so easily in her lips Parvati felt that she’d much rather have the penis of beautiful little man than that of a hulking brute any day!

It was the ease with which she could manipulate such a (relatively) powerful organ that really got her going. Imagine when he was even smaller, as he was going to inevitably become, a man like that could return the favour in spades. It would involve him doing a bit of digging though, well tunnelling to be exact.

She redoubled her efforts, licking the little shaft with her long full tongue. Her ears were close enough now to hear the occasional strained squeak of pleasure escape his lips. The experience had rendered him dumb. His muscles strained against his bonds. Why had she tied him up? Holding him down with her fingers would hardly be beyond her abilities. Maybe it just helped to reinforce his new position in the grand scheme of things. As if being smaller than her little leather snow boots didn’t do that already!

She really was a kinky little tease wasn’t she. Sexually Sean had never felt more dominated or possessed but likewise never more desired or appreciated. He had to admit that he’d fallen for her; in fact he was head over heels. All this was just in time too. He hadn’t even prepared any clothes once he got past doll size. Maybe she’d let me move in. He could sleep in a slipper or, if he got much smaller, a bra would make a decent hammock…was he going to fast?

Parvati increased her sucking, Sean began to buckle. Heat was spreading up and down his cock. It felt harder than it had ever been. He tried to hold himself back, everybody always does. However it was the point when Parvati looked up at his face and her brown eyes twinkled at him, as if giving him permission that his cock exploded. He wriggled against his bonds deliciously as what seemed to be a fountain of cum drenched a teeth the size of breezeblocks. Parvati withdrew as his body still quivered. Running her tongue across her teeth and tasting him.

‘Seems to be in perfect working order’ she said ticking a box presumably marked ‘sexual proficiency’ on her clipboard. ‘Apart from being little you’re a perfect specimen.’

He blinked up at her, feeing sweat drip down his cheeks ‘What do you mean? I’m still 6’2’’ how do you know everything else isn’t just getting bigger?’

‘That’s the spirit. It’s nice to see you’ve got a good sense of perspective on your condition. You’re only little, every other problem is just in your head. I’ve been small all my life, I should know.’

Standing up and pulling the last of the tape from himself (with more than a little help from Parvati) he looked up at her with a cocked head ‘Yer, you’re positively tiny! I’ll be taking you home in my pocket if you get any smaller!’

She smiled devilishly ‘Don’t go giving me ideas little fella.’

Sean stretched, allowing he still semi-hard cock to waggle enticingly. ‘So what’s the diagnosis doc?’

‘Well, let me see…’ She said, tapping her pen against the clipboard, pretending to be extracting an answer from it. ‘Physically I would say you’re in perfect condition, in fact being this small might even be a great boost to your health. Plenty of opportunities for heavy lifting, swimming pool in the bath and country walks in you back garden, that sort of thing. I perceive this will bring many potential health benefits to you in the future.’

‘Oh yes?’ Now that was rather a good point, being small could even be good for him ‘What about my mental condition, you qualified to judge how I’m coping?’

Her grin widened ‘I’m sure I can make an assessment. I’d say that you’ve managed to avoid any sense of detachment with the real world. If anything you’re rather attached to certain parts of it.’ She leaned over and tickled his chin and swaying her hips a little. ‘You also seem to be clear of any latent depression, although I perceive medical intervention may have cured that. I recommend daily treatment to prevent a relapse.’ Now he liked the sound of that! ‘You seem to have no early symptoms of Agoraphobia, which is impressive. Likewise you’ve no post-traumatic stress, but as your condition is still on-going we should watch for any future developments.’

‘You still seem to have quite a little streak of egomania though. The ‘world getting bigger’ indeed! Again, nothing a little medical attention can’t cure.’ She reached out placed his cock and ball on her fingertip then swiftly pinched his bottom with her other.

‘I’ll develop a bloody inferiority complex if you keep that up!’

Parvati shot him a smouldering look then squeezed her shoulders together, allowing another foot of cleavage to spill out of a recently opened top button. ‘Trust me I can prescribe lots of different physical therapies to cure that condition. These will also need to be performed daily. I can make you think you’re the centre of the universe if I want.’

He didn’t doubt it. A little croak of acknowledgement escaped his throat as his cock got hard again.

‘Careful with that, you’ll have my eye out’ She said chuckling.

Sean blushed and began to pick up his tiny clothes from the bench’s surface.

‘So same time tomorrow sir?’ Parvati said buttoning up her shirt and offering him a hand to get off the table.

There was an opportunity now to assert a little masculinity for Sean, or at least regain a little independence. He accepted the hand but that was as far as it went. He knew he wasn’t done shrinking yet. If he capitulated now how would he ever get any respect once she was smuggling him around in her handbag. He smirked a little. This extra eventuality was surely now a certainty.

He scurried across the floor and through the crack in the door. It took Parvati a whole second and a half to catch up to him but she let him be. Of course she could just scoop him up if she wanted but that time would come. For now it was far too cute to watch him strike out on his own. At the counter she booked him in for tomorrow and handed him an appointment card half his size. He struggled with it at first but then tucked it under his arm and ventured out into the cold.

Parvati bent down and blew him a kiss as he looked back over his shoulder. A scarf, presumably made up of a little piece of ribbon was wrapped a couple of times around his neck then he was gone. As he disappeared into the early winter night Parvati couldn’t help feeling like she’d released a little animal into the wild. She suddenly felt extremely maternal towards him. It took all her willpower not to run out after into the street, grab him, then snuggle him into her bosom.

Whilst she tidied up the office and brought the shutters down over the automatic doors of the clinic she thought of tomorrow, when he would finally be hers. A little hunched up figure, weaving his way in and out of huge late night Christmas shoppers was, indecently think how wonderful such a prospect would indeed be. 

Tomorrow was the day.

*  * *