- Text Size +

Small Doses

 

There was a loud thud on the hallway mat.

A small Asian girl curled up on the sofa almost jumped out of her skin. However, as invasive and unpleasant as it was, that sound could only be one thing.

Parvati felt terribly excited as she scurried into the hall, her delicate little feet gliding across the carpet. The package that had been unceremoniously pushed through the letterbox looked thick and heavy.  She picked it up in her dainty fingers and used the slenderest of fingernails to rip it along the edge lengthwise and reveal its contents.

Soon a small collection of beautifully framed graduation photos were spread over her dining table. As she inspected them her usual feeling of crippling insignificance began to sweep over her. Parvati was dwarfed in all of them. Standing next to strapping middle class medical graduates she looked positively tiny! Even the high heels she’d bought for the occasion had done little to disguise her 4’9 frame. In fact her head barely reached the bosoms of the more commanding of her female classmates. Of course Parvati was used to being small, after all she’d been looking up at people her whole life, but it would be nice sometimes to not feel like a social afterthought in her own life. Or in her own graduation pictures! Worst of all was the group photo on the steps of the city hall in front of a large white banner that read ‘St. John’s Medical College: Graduation 2011’. It took her a whole 4 minutes to even locate herself. Swallowed up in the throng, as she was, Parvati only managed to identify herself by the brim of a little mortar board hiding behind a particularly large student’s shoulders. Without the small flash of red generated by her left heel, you’d have had no idea she’d have graduated at all!

It was just bloody typical really. Her hands made small little fists and for a second she felt like crying.

Parvati had never really had much joy with her height and this was just another fine example. She was always overlooked for everything including, it now appeared, her own graduation! Even the guys managed to miss her. She was petite and slim granted but her body was far from in proportion. She had beautifully smooth chocolate brown skin, sharp but feminine Indian features, a miniature but well-rounded bottom and a little firm pair of breasts that rode high on her chest. When this was all packed in behind her deep black oval eyes and her silky shoulder length raven coloured hair, it was certainly a fine ‘pocket-sized’ example of beauty.

If only she wasn’t elbow high to everyone she fancied she might stand a chance!

Parvati wasn’t a very extraverted person anyway and her stature only exemplified this. She was always the first to agree and the last to argue. It was this that had led her to take the worst medical posting out of any of her class mates.

Her current employment was dull to say the last. Unfortunately, even with a medical degree she couldn’t afford to be choosy. She’d be given ‘definite assurance’ that the specialist radiology unit of the world’s smallest and most parochial cottage hospital would ‘stand her in good stead in the future.’

It was with a heavy heart, and a fully charged MP3 player, that she finally put down the infuriating photographs and donned her coat before she trudged out the door.

It only took her 10 cold minutes to walk down the bendy country lanes from her place to the hospital. It sometimes felt like the town was tinier then she was!

Surely this was not a place for a lovelorn little beauty to turn her fortunes around.

* * *

Parvati sat behind the reception desk with her head phones in, lost in her own world, whilst she casually played solitaire on the ancient NHS computer. She hadn’t had a single patient in the last 3 hours! God it was dull here…

Just then, an awful feeling began to prickle along Parvati’s spine. The sense that she was being watched began to consume her and she cautiously flicked her dark eyes up to find a large, impatient looking man, looming over her desk. As she realised the unprofessional position she’d been caught in she let out a little squeak, quickly removed her headphones and smoothed herself down, trying to regain composure.

The man’s unimpressed face also looked quite stressed and even a little panicky. It made Parvati feel about three inches high, a size that would probably suit her personality!

‘Can I get an appointment immediately please…It can’t really wait…’ He said breathlessly running his strong fingers through his hair.

‘And what is the nature of the complaint?’ She enquired in her most authoritative medical voice. She sounded more like an automated answer phone than a qualified doctor but ‘authoritative’ speaking had never been her strong point.

‘I’ve had an industrial accident, some radiation leaked from one of our containers. I’m assured you’re the nearest facility that has any expertise regarding the matter.’

‘Oh! Of course sir, go right ahead!’ She said pointing him towards the doctor’s room down the hall.

As he briefly nodded his approval and hurried down the corridor Parvati couldn’t help leaning over the counter to get a look at his strong bottom and broad shoulders as they disappeared from view.

It took him a full hour to reappear, in which time quite the queue of ‘two’ patients had developed. Dr Kent had his hand on the man’s shoulder as he guided him towards the exit. He was reassuring him that ‘he would be fine’ but to come in if any drastic occurred. It all sounded a tiny bit hollow. In the meantime Parvati tried to avert his stern gaze as much as possible as she booked him a follow up attainment for the corresponding time the next week.

Later, alone in her flat, she thought of nothing but him. His size intimidated her but he also had a twinge of vulnerability about him that she liked; besides the more animal part of her had taken quite a shine to his strong arms and soppy blue eyes.

* * *

It took Parvati’s new bedtime fantasy the best part of two days to reappear at her little radiology operation. When he did he looked even more panicked then before. He kept wringing his hands and pushing up his sleeves as he shifted nervously in front of Parvati.  She tried to act for relaxed this time and come across all  and sophisticated. Instead she just managed to make him even more agitated as he asked definitely if he could see the doctor straight away or not. Parvati blushed and conceded. However she again took the opportunity to crane her little head over the reception to watch his bum disappeared down the corridor. When she caught the disapproving look of an old woman with her leg in plaster sat across from her she felt a familiar rush of blood to her cheeks. She slunk back behind the counter and buried her embarrassment in her work. It felt as if every time she got a little above her ‘tiny’ station something would bring her back down to earth with a bump.

Over the next few weeks he became quite the little regular, coming in everyday, looking a little more worried and vulnerable each time. Parvati tried her best to build up her courage with each visit. She batted her eyelashes, tried cheeky flirting, albeit with little reciprocation from him, one day she even came dressed in a smart secretarial uniform, which showed a nice inch or two of pert brown cleavage.

It all seemed to fall on deaf ears. He seemed far more concerned by his own medical complaint, whatever that might be. Parvati couldn’t blame him really. Whatever was wrong with him it seemed to be bringing him much cause for concern. She doubted dating was top on his list of priorities.

Bloody typical!

She’d all but given up hope on him until, one snowy Wednesday evening, fate offered her a much needed helping hand.

She was just leaving the clinic via a side door when she saw a figure slip and fall on an unseen patch of ice by the clinic’s steps. Throwing her fur lined hood over her head to ward off the falling snow she ran towards the figure to offer some immediate, possibly medical, assistance.

As she approached the crouching figure on the ground she began to realise that the small figure was actually her troubled patient! Surprisingly she was able to pick him up by simply offering him a hand. He felt rather light in her grip, not the hulking mass she imagined. When he had fully dusted off and stood straight next to her she couldn’t understand what she had been intimidated by! He couldn’t have stood more than 5’3, 5’4 on a good day! He looked quite the nice fit for her, stood panting by her side, snow settling on his unprotected golden hair. Quite the little couple!

He tried taking a few steps but his ankle buckled under his weight.

Parvati rushed to him and caught his weight with hers. Her muscles strained a little as her knees buckled, but his weight was held.

‘It’s fine’ He reassured her ‘An old football injury, it’s always been weak. It’ll be right as rain in a few days.’

His words where met with a cute little smile. Snow had settled on Parvati’s long eyelashes, making her look rather sweet, elfin even. His heart skipped a little looking into her eyes.

‘Are you sure you’re OK, I could maybe help you to your car or something?’

He managed to pull himself away from her deep gaze just long enough it say ‘Er…yeah…that sounds great but I only live around the corner.’ He revelled in the warmth of her little body next to his. ‘I’m Sean by the way.’

Parvati giggled ‘I know, I’ve read your notes.’ She smiled, her eyelashes still collecting snow. ‘I’m Parvati.’

He smiled back and felt himself rely a little more on her body as the pain intensified in his ankle. ‘I know, I’ve read your name tag.’

She giggled again. So he was paying attention.

The two began to walk and talk as Parvati unfurled an umbrella. Sean was still really relying on the tiny women to stand. They chatted about work, the ‘joys’ of being trapped in the middle of nowhere for work, as he apparently was too, and the desire to escape their bloody work. Whenever Parvati tried to mention the nature of his condition Sean would just skirt round it, it was blatantly something he was sensitive about. His notes just read ‘Course of Radiotherapy’ and she was far too nervous to question him on it.

As they crossed the small market square in the centre of town Sean pointed to a rather out of place looking maisonette by an old pub.

‘That’s where the firm have put me for the duration, dull isn’t it?’

‘I’ve seen better.’

She held him a little tighter around the waist.

They walked up to the latched gate that led to his drive. Parvati released him and looked up into his eyes.

‘You’ll be ok from here?’ She asked teasingly. She was blatantly enjoying being the one in control.

‘Yer, I’ll be fine, I told you this isn’t the first time I’ve twisted this.’

He walked up his path to his door. Cold fingers struggling with the lock he turned back to see his little doctor, her beautiful brown skin silhouetted against the white of the snow.

Sensing the tension Parvati thought of saying something but the moment swallowed her words.  A little wave was all she managed. Sean vanished into his apartment, glancing back at her encouragingly.

* * *

Parvati didn’t see hide nor hare of Sean for the next couple of days at the clinic. Although, if Parvati’s mind could have projected; he would have been there every moment of everyday. It was so nice to meet a man closer to her size for once. He still looked terribly athletic and manly just nicely scaled down, as if he had been earmarked for her at the start. It was almost impossible to imagine why she’d been so intimidated by him in the when they’d first met!

When he finally did return he looked more withered and nervous than ever. Parvati couldn’t help finding him very ‘cute’ as he sat in the big armchair in the waiting room. Had she have been more observant she would have noticed that his feet barely touched the floor. As it was she was far too busy imagining him in compromising positions around the bedroom to take in the finer details of his condition.

When he finally came up to her desk, after another long session with Doctor Kent, Parvati decided to do something she had never before even dreamt of. She decided to be bold!

As she slipped him the appointment slip across the counter, allowing her fingers to rest slightly over his, she couldn’t help feeling the blood rising to her face again.

Sean would discover, once he was safely out of the building, that on the back of the appointment slip written in pretty curly writing was:

‘Be at the cenotaph in the square at 9 tonight. Your saviour in the snow. Parvati. x x x’

Now a man in his condition shouldn’t be wasting his time with distractions like dating! However Parvati was an exceptionally pretty little distraction. Maybe it could be good for him. Dealing with this alone hadn’t got him very far really. He’d need something to wear of course…argh! The logistics would have to be worked out later…

* * *

When Parvati approached the square later that evening, her heart in her mouth, she was pleased to see it deserted. All except for a small figure huddled up on the cenotaph’s steps. He could see her breath escaping the confines of her hood as she trudged towards him through the crisp snow.

Sean looked cute as he shivered on the steps. She looked up at him. He’d made an effort for her, smart but casual. It made him look very sweet. He smiled weakly, not the reception she’d been expecting.

‘Look Parvati there’s something I’ve got to tell you, it’s kind of personal.’

She raised an eyebrow.

‘Look, It’s that I’m…well…I’m changing a little. Little being the optimum word. You know that accident that I had at work recently; well it had an unusual side effect.’

He looked so small shaking there in the snow.

‘It’s fine, honestly, you can tell me. I’m a doctor. She flashed him the most beautiful smile.

‘Well just you wait for it.’ He almost laughed in mock good humour. ‘Parvati, I know it’s hard to believe but I’m shrinking! I’m getting smaller, bit by bit.’

She looked at him suspiciously.

‘Look I’ll show you.’

He descended the steps of the cenotaph, each one bringing him closer and making him smaller, as if his decent was dwindling him away. When he finally reached her level Parvati discovered, to her shock, that he was no longer just small he was in fact tiny! Easily a few inches shorter than herself!

He shivered in front of her, looking so terribly vulnerable.

Right then, in that moment, her heart melted.

Before he could stop her she was on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, warming him with her embrace.

‘My god! I can’t imagine it!’ She squeezed him tighter.  ‘I’m sorry to say it but I think you’re a little smaller than me!’ She stuck out her bottom lip and pouted. Deep down Parvati wasn’t sure if she actually was sorry at all. Finally a meeting a man scaled down just for her was a beautiful novelty.

Sean managed a weak grin ‘Thanks…come on let’s get a pint and warm up.’

He shivered again and seemed to diminish a little in her arms.

Parvati smiled a small triumphant smile as they set out across the square.

The pub was crowded and noisy. They found themselves being jostled amongst a large throng of revellers. Parvati led Sean by the hand as they squeezed between the patrons and up to the imposing bar. A tall blond was working behind the bar. She barely noticed them as she zipped back and forth fulfilling drinks requests. After a good 10 minutes, Parvati being a seasoned professional at being ignored at a bar, finally managed to work her way into the girl’s eyeline. She almost took a step back in shock as the barmaid complete with a rather her ample set of endowments leaned over the bar, dwarfing over the couple.

‘I’m gonna need to see some I.D’ She said without hesitation.

They both produced their driver’s licenses and handed them over. After a minute of thorough inspection she handed Parvati’s back. As Sean reached for his she took another look at his face. Raising an eyebrow she looked down on him.

‘Sorry er… ‘Sean’ but you can’t expect to get away with using your brother’s I.D in here. I should really keep it you know, but seen as its Christmas…’ She handed it back to him slowly. ‘Don’t try and pull this kind of thing in here again.’

Sean looked crushed as he plucked the card out of the barmaid’s big hand. This only made Parvati want him even more. ‘Poor little thing’ she thought ‘I just want to hug him ‘til he breaks.’ Leaning in she whispered in his ear. ‘Don’t worry I’ve got an alternative plan.’ Her breath felt hot and his hand began to sweat a little as she squeezed it.

The crowd was again navigated successfully and Sean soon found himself back outside in the cold. Parvati stood him up against a wall. Pinning his arms either side of him. She leant in again, more little hot plumes of breath squalling around his face.

‘I think my place has more than enough booze for the both of us.’ She seemed to wink ever so slightly as her dark eyes sparkled. His new size, or moreover lack of size, was making her bold. Before he could respond she put her finger to his lips and then kissed him. It was soft and sweet at first but as he yielded she invited herself deeper into his mouth, circling her tongue around his teeth and smothering his tongue. After a blissful couple of minutes she pulled back and surveyed her prey.

‘So, what do you think?’

Sean couched a little and then spluttered ‘Sounds…well…good, yeah.’

The little Asian girl almost skipped with pleasure as she began to lead him firmly by the hand back out into the square. The walk home took no time at all. All the way Parvati held Sean close as if he was about to evaporate into thin air. His small size, although very comparable to her own, was making her very protective. The door was almost thrust from its hinges as she the couple fought to get into the warm, and for the opportunity to get at each other. They kicked off their shoes and threw their coats onto the sofa. Parvati giggled and pointed upstairs. She tried to look coy and cute, her usual ploy with men. It didn’t quite work the same when you were the big one.

It had worked on Sean though. She was gorgeous, all cute and petite but blatantly not anymore! As she extended her arms and wrung her hands by her hips her bosom was squashed together delightfully. She looked large and feminine. Her body curved perfectly, exaggerating her hips and chest to make the most amazing little women he’d ever seen. Maybe she’d have looked rather average to him at full height but like this she looked positively Amazonian!

By the time they reached the base of the steps both were down to their underwear. Parvati skipped four steps ahead placing Sean’s eye line squarely opposite her tight little buttocks. They fought to devour the thin purple thong in between them, Sean was mesmerised. Maybe it wouldn’t be long before this was the only view he got of the fairer sex. The thought made him shudder, mainly through fear but partly with excitement. It was undeniable. Seeing women rise up around him was terribly erotic.

Now facing the bed Sean found himself kissed again, hard, squarely on his lips. He felt himself pushed back onto the bed. The lithe brown vixen was now upon him, peeling down his boxers massaging the tip of his member. It stood to attention as her big hand encircled it, looking far less proud than it ever had next to her still slender fingers. She peeled off her bra and hurled it into a corner. Her newly freed nipples stiffened in the cold air. Two small brown areola crinkled as their respective nipples grew to the size of two hard chocolates. They tasted sweet in his mouth and her breasts felt heavy on his face.

Sean was now being dominated like never before. His passion was betraying any attempts at resistance. In another blink of an eye the once tiny girl was slipping him into her with relative ease. This was much to her delight! She began to ride him, slowly at first but soon the rhythm built, faster and harder. Parvati was buoyed by new dominant role and by the way that the tight walls of her pussy were devouring her little playmate almost whole.

Orgasms were building on both sides. The heat in Sean’s cock was almost unbearable as he roamed his hands over the firmness of Parvati’s stomach and the powerful muscles of her arse. Parvati, for her part, was bucking up and down upon his with delightful disregard for his wellbeing. It felt good to her, almost as if she was using him purely for her own sexual needs.

It felt even better being in the driving seat for once!

Minutes dripped by. They slowed and sped up as the couple entwined. The beauty and there union and the new power relationships that it brought were too exciting to ignore. This caused the two of them to abandon any limiting play. Then devoured each other. Both racing to the finish line.

A hot dark heat rose in the their bodies simultaneously, push them over the edge. As their bodies quivered together with the throngs of a beautiful simultaneous orgasm, a feeling of complete contentment swept over the little Asian girl. She now laid spread-eagled on the bed, smothering her fingers into her still quivering pussy, all with an apparent disregard for her little partner.

Sean shook and collapsed onto the bed. He watched, slightly taken aback, as Parvati pleasured herself after he’d done his best to finish her off himself. He felt deeply inferior watching her fingers writhe inside her. He looked on worriedly and turned over, eventually drifting into a troubled sleep.

If only he’d have known that Parvati, for from being unhappy with his performance, was trying to recreate every single second of it! He had been the best she’d ever had! Ten minutes later, once she’d finished with herself and she could hear the ‘heavy’ breathing of his sleeping body, did she lean over and kiss him sweetly on his cheek. His body yielded to hers as she spooned him. Nibbling gently on his ear she whispered ‘I don’t care how small you end up, I’ll always want you.’

* * *