- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alan's night just keeps getting worse and worse.....

Alan couldn’t have been more miserable, he was nearly buried in ashes and cigarette butts now as the women continued smoking and drinking, and now he could barely hear himself think over the blaring music.

He looked up as Beverly, Jamie, and Alyssa lit up again and sighed  “seriously come on ladies how much nicotine do you need?”

It was getting harder to successfully dodge when they ashed there cigarettes now due to the many cigarette butts boxing him in, and Alan was getting exhausted too. Plus he would frequently slip on little piles of ash.

He failed to dodge a particularly large clump of ash from Jamie, when he finally managed to get free he looked up just in time to see Miss Jacobs lowering the burning tip of her cigarette towards him as she sent a particularly thick cloud of smoke down on him. He tried to run, but he was still mostly buried in the ashes Jamie had buried him under,  he slipped and screamed as she pressed the tip down burning and crushing his legs as she stubbed out her cigarette. The butt fell away from him, although he was too busy screaming to notice.

Breathing heavily he looked up to see Alyssa knocking a huge clump of ash not too far from him her mouth formed into an ‘o’ “Please no more” he begged as she exhaled smoke down on him.

Alan was crying the smoke and ash were burning his eyes and throat, and Beverly had reduced his legs to a charred and mangled mess. Looking around he saw Jamie stubbing her cigarette out as Miranda and Beverly each lit one.

Then he looked back at Alyssa and saw her lowering her tip towards him “No more!” he begged as she sent a huge clump of ash down on him burying him.

The ashes from his stepmothers cigarette filled his mouth and nose. He struggled to wipe it away just managing to clear a spot in time to see Miranda place her cigarette in one of the notches the tip falling just beside him. The thick tip smoke curled around him relentlessly he could just see that she got up and left, he could feel the heat from the tip as it burned closer to him. His clothes and skin were beginning to burn he was coughing to hard too scream. She finally removed her cigarette and he looked up at Alyysa who was lighting a new cigarette off of the one she had just finished “please, kill me!” he begged her

Without a glance she reached down and stubbed out her cigarette on his outstretched arm.

Alan whimpered he only had one arm now, courtesy of Beverly and Alyssa. Beverly blew more smoke at him as Miranda buried him under more hot ash. He barely managed to clear his face before she did it again. Flailing wildly he cleared his face again and saw Miranda twisting her cigarette out on his dead legs. Beverly was lighting a new cigarette off her old one she dropped it still burning near his head. He tried in vain to use his good arm to drag himself away as Alyssa and Jamie continued blowing smoke down on him.

Jamie finished her cigarette and stubbed it out on Alan’s remaining arm He looked up at Alyssa who was taking a final drag on her cigarette she sent a long plume of smoke down an him as she dropped the still burning butt across his chest, slowly it burned down until the fire consumed him.


He reappeared in the hallway and shuddered “I don’t wanna do this any more” he moaned as he stood up and looked out into the living room. He didn’t see Scott, but already he knew that he had come back too “three lives, and I know we’re both down by at least one.” he said aloud suddenly an idea occurred to him as he watched the women passing around more beer, “yeah, that might just work!” he said as he ran down the hallway away from the partiers

Chapter End Notes:

Finally free of that hell Alan seems to have a new idea will it work? and what about Scott?