- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is set in a larger universe i have written a few unfinished stories in, hopefully posting this completed one will help motivate me into finishing them....

 

Edit as with my other finished stories I am Adding the women's descriptions here for easy reference...

 

Jessica Chambers
Age- 17
Height- 5’ 6”
Hair- Blonde, hangs to middle of back
Eyes- Green
General- slim, has a small nose, has a small mouth with full pink lips

Allison White- Jessica’s best friend
Age- 18
Height- 6’ 2”
Hair- Copper, comes to just below ears
Eyes- Grey
General- 35C breasts Slim, average nose, full red lips

Alyssa Chambers- Jessica’s Mother
Age- 32
Height- 5’ 11”
Hair- Strawberry Blonde, falls just past her shoulders
Eyes- Hazel
General- 34D breasts, Average body, soft oval face, average nose, average lips usually wears red lipstick

Miranda Walker- Alyssa’s friend and mother to Scotts unseen girlfriend
Age- 35
Height- 5’ 6”
Hair- brown, shoulder length, wavy
Eyes- Green
General- 34DD Breasts, Slightly overweight, face is oval but due to weight rounds out more, Short nose, full pink lips

Jamie Daniels- Another of Alyssa’s friends but Also Scotts older sister, is a lesbian
Age- 30
Height- 6’
Hair- Golden blonde falls to just below shoulder blades
Eyes- very blue
General- 36DD breasts, Athletic, Full pouty red lips

Beverly Jacobs- Alyssa’s best friend
Age- 23
Height- 6’ 3”
Hair- Black, falls to just below chin
Eyes- light blue
General- 36DD breasts, slightly overweight, small round face, small nose, small but full pink lips

Author's Chapter Notes:

Our story begins...

Jessica watched as her stepbrother Alan, and his idiot friends Kendal, Martin, and Scott walked into the house, “just a few more hours and he’ll be out of your life for good!” she thought trying in vain to calm herself.

Scott looked at her with his usual leer and she shifted uncomfortably. She knew she was beautiful, she had just turned seventeen, stood five foot ten inches, and had a 36DD chest. She was slim but not overly skinny,  had deep green eyes and long flowing golden blonde hair that hung just to the middle of her back. She had a small nose set above a small yet plump pair of soft pink lips that had a natural smile to them. Today she was wearing a pair of tan shorts with a loose white t-shirt with the words ‘hard to get’ written on it. She had a pair of pink and white sneakers on, and short white ankle socks that admittedly had dark brown soles for not having been washed for a couple of days.  But still Scott was in his twenties which only made his inate creepiness even creepier. Besides which she was fairly certain he had a girlfriend.

As Scott winked at her, she rolled her eyes at the leering jerk and headed to her room.

“Those ass holes are back” she said to her friend Allison who was sitting on the bed.

Allison was a strange girl, she was built much like Jessica, slender, stacked, gorgeous, except she was just over  6ft tall and had short copper red hair that fell just below her ears. Today she was wearing a pair of black ankle boots, with tight faded blue jeans that had holes here and there as well as the odd stain. She was wearing a black t-shirt with some kind of faded logo on it that was way to tight in Jessica‘s opinion.
She was always going on about her inner power, which to Jessica sounded like a lot of crazy fantasy.

 “They’ll be gone soon right?” Allison asked in her soft calming voice.

Jessica nodded but still looked unhappy.

Just then there was a knock at the door “hey sexy thing why you hiding?” Scott’s voice oozed.

Jessica made an ‘oh yuck’ face and shouted “Oh piss off! It’s never going to happen you pathetic little prick!”

Scott hollered back “Hey fuck you bitch I’ll pop you in the fucking mouth you talk like that to me again!”

Suddenly the door popped open and Alan entered “Listen here little girl you talk to my friends you better show some fucking respect hear me?” he shouted shoving his finger in Jessica’s face.

Suddenly Allison bolted off the bed and shoved Jessica aside “No you listen you pitiful excuse for a man, if you ever lay a finger on Jess again I will make you suffer like you never thought possible!” her grey eyes stared daggers at him.

 Alan sneered at her and looked her right in the eyes as he reached up with his left hand and slapped Jessica hard across the face “Do something bitch!” he challenged

“Dude not cool!” said Martin

“yeah man what the fuck?” said Kendal. The two of them started walking away

Scott scoffed at them “couple a pussies, you can’t let a woman treat you like that, they need to learn their place!”

Jessica sobbed holding her face and Allison’s face twisted with absolute rage “you miserable little..” her next words were unintelligible as she waved her hands in Alan’s face she made a sharp downward motion.

There was a loud sound that was like a million papers being shredded simultaneously with a deep rumbling sound with traces of a high pitched whine. Jessica’s eyes went wide as her stepbrother and Scott vanished before her tear blurred eyes, Allison let out short soft laugh and walked a bit forward bending over an scooping something off the floor.

Confused Jessica followed her as she continued walking doing this three more times. Then she walked into the kitchen and grabbed an empty jar from the top of the refrigerator. She opened her clenched fist and four small figures fell in making four loud plinks as they landed.

She walked out into the garage and Jessica found her voice “Allison what the hell just happened?” she asked her voice was still quivering from crying.

Allison turned and smiled reassuringly then held up the jar “Remember how I told you I was a witch?” she asked Jessica nodded looking confused

“I shrunk the assholes, and now we are going to get you some sweet, sweet revenge!” she held up the jar and Jessica gasped at seeing the four tiny occupants staring back at her in total fear.

“Of course if someone finds little Alan’s car it might look suspicious so…” She gestured again and Alan’s car, rapidly shrank down to micro sized.

She set the jar down where the occupants could see the tiny car “…we’ll just get rid of it!”

Alan pounded on the glass wall of the jar as Allison stood over his car “no not my car please!” he screamed

Allison laughed at him as she raised her foot over it. “Ok I  won‘t crush your precious little car” she said moving her foot back, “Jess I think you should do the honors!”  

Jessica was still baffled by what she was seeing, she looked from the car to Alan and back again, then she slowly started laughing “this is going to be fun!” she said as she walked over to the car.

Alan stared at his car, he had rebuilt it himself and had just finished a few weeks ago, it was his pride and joy in fact he had just washed and waxed it this morning. Looking up he saw Jessica wiping the last traces of tears from her eyes. “Jess I’m sorry please, not my car please I’ll do anything!”

She giggled at his pleas as she walked closer to his car and raised her foot up and let it hang over it, Alan stared at his car then looked up at the bottom of his giantess step sisters shoe.

She slowly lowered her foot until she could feel the car underneath it and smiled at Alan,

“this is for every insult, every little slap you’ve ever subjected me too.” she said softly.

Then she slowly began pressing down., Alan collapsed in a heap shaking his head repeating  “no, no, no” over and over as he heard the sounds of shattering glass and twisting metal, the sounds of the tires bursting under the weight.

“oooh that feels sooo gooood!” Jessica sighed as she began twisting her foot.


She lifted her foot and he could see parts lying everywhere, but the bulk of his car was now fused with the bottom of her shoe. She inspected the damage and looked at the mess stuck to her shoe. “Ha! Now every step I take I’ll be crushing your precious little car!” she said hopping up and down as she spoke.

Allison shook her head she couldn’t believe how easily Jessica was accepting all of this. She picked up the jar laughing at Alan who was babbling about his car and how he’d make them pay. The girls headed back to Jessica’s room.

Chapter End Notes:

Things are about to get worse for Alan and friends....