- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

ALantries to make contact and fails as the girls try to get Scott back in the game.

Alan found a way to climb to the top of the couch and peered into the living room just as Miranda had spotted Scott, he found the whole event fascinating  but when she finally crushed Scott he had cringed at the loud pop, the women all seemed amused and were laughing at Miranda for having such a difficult time getting him. Alan felt a sense of dread at that, sure they didn’t know what really happened but they had still laughed at, and applauded his friends death. He ducked down as Miranda came back to the couch and sat down.

He peeked up again and slowly climbed to the top of the cushion, suddenly Miranda leaned back jostling the cushion and he fell forward. As he stood back up he was relived not to have rolled under either of the women sitting their. “Ok just gotta get one of them to notice me and not flatten me like they did to Scott.”

He looked up at Jamie and stopped, “oh damn, she’s even hotter mega sized!” he drooled

Jamie turned and looked down and Alan froze “Oh shit!” he said as he curled up in a ball hoping not to be noticed

Jamie frowned and reached fro him, he was to scared to move as she pinched him in her fingers. He thought he was doomed as he felt himself being moved then she dropped him. He landed with a loud plink and slowly opened his eyes. And tried to figure out where he was.

“what was that?” asked Miranda

“I don’t know like a little fuzz ball or something.” Jamie said


Alan looked up and realized whatever he was in it was in the middle of the coffee table. As he turned around taking it in he felt a tingle of alarm, it was a large clear glass valley with steep sides, looking up he could see the tops of the steep smooth walls had large semicircular notches in them.

“oh shit” he said, of all the places for him to end up this was by far one of, if not, the worst places he could have ended up “I’m in the damn ashtray!” he muttered

Alan hated smoking, unfortunately for him his stepmother smoked, and she refused to step outside
“it’s my damn house if you don’t like it tough!” she would say if he dared bring it up.

Still invisible Allison was looking at the tiny form of Scott who was still in the fetal position whimpering she held her hand over him and sent a subtle telepathic reminder of the terms of the game into his head, he stopped crying and stood…

Jessica was now in the living room she was sitting on the coffee table looking at Alan as he tried to carefully move around the ashtray without being seen. She couldn’t help but laugh, she knew it must have been terrible for him, “hmm maybe we should turn you into an ashtray huh?” she asked unheard.

She looked up and saw Jamie opening her little gold cigarette case, as she slid out a cigarette she herd her mother say “oh that’s a beautiful cigarette case Jamie where did you get it?”

Jamie smiled “I know right, actually it was a gift, so I don’t know. But I’ll find out for you OK, and I’ll get a price too.”

Jessica grinned “I don’t think that will be necessary!” she stood up and walked back to the hallway, Allison was watching Scott as he began to try walking back to the living room.

“hey I have a couple of ideas on what to do with Alan, he hates smoking and I was thinking, maybe an ashtray or my mom really likes Jamie’s cigarette case so, maybe something like that?” She said to Allison

“OK sounds good, but what about little Scott there?” Allison replied

The two teens stared at him as he disappeared under the coffee table “hmm” they said in unison.

Chapter End Notes:

Scott had decided to try again, and Alan in shoplessly trapped in the last place he wants to be....