- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Scotts day gets a little bit worse

Scott was still complaining loudly when he noticed it had gotten a bit darker, he looked up and felt his blood go cold, towering over him was a pair of black tennis shoes with light blue trim. He gulped as his eyes moved up the blue jeans, to the blue t-shirt and up to the face of Miranda, she was looking right at him.

“Ms. Campbell it’s me Scott help me!” he said waving at her hoping that just maybe he was saved

She leaned own and narrowed her eyes “ugh what an ugly little bug!” she said

“No Ms. Campbell I’m not a bug it’s me Scott look closer!” he screamed

“Squish him!” he heard Jamie say with disgust

“Gladly” She replied

He had started to run his sister had spoken, glancing over his shoulder he saw Miranda’s foot leaving the ground “oh shit oh shit oh shit!” he screamed as he ran. The massive black shoe landed with a thundering boom narrowly missing him, the gust of wind from the impact hurled him sideways knocking him off course for his destination of the coffee table.
He rolled as he landed and scrambled to get back to his feet. He could hear Miranda take a single thundering footstep as she quickly caught up to him.

“Come back here you little!” she boomed from overhead as her foot slammed down behind him narrowly missing him yet again

He was crying now “No Please it’s me Scott please I don’t wanna die! Please don’t step on me Ms. Campbell please!”

“Did you get him?” he heard one of the women ask

“Almost, hold still damn it!” He heard her shout

He tried to get under the coffee table but he barely mead it before he heard Miranda booming “oh no you don’t!”

Miranda’s foot slid under the table beside him and with a swift move she knocked him back out into the open, only now she was between him and his only hope for safety, plus she had broken his legs.

He was on his back and trying to scoot away from her with his hands “Please stop Miranda! It’s me Scott, please I’m not a bug! Please don‘t step on me! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase Don‘t step on me!” he sobbed

He looked up at the giantess through tear filled eyes as she towered over him “Not moving so fast now huh? Did I hurt you? Well let me just out you out of both our miseries. She said with a cruel grin on her face.

Once more raised her foot. He was covered in shadow as he watched the sole of her shoe move over him until it filled his vision. As it began to fall he screamed and tried to stop her foot with his hands. His arms quickly shattered under her immense weight followed quickly by the rest of him.

Miranda laughed triumphantly as she felt the tiny crunch from under her shoe and heard the pop “ha ha! Gotcha!” she said as she twisted it’s remains into the floor. The other women laughed and offered light cheers and applause.

Shaking her head at their reaction she walked to the coffee table and grabbed a tissue then wiped up the remains and tossed them in the trash, then she walked to the dining room table and grabbed her cigarettes and lighter. “anyone want something from the kitchen while I’m up? She asked

“Grab me another beer please?” asked Miss Jacobs

“Sure thing Bev, anyone else?” she asked when no one answered she walked into the kitchen and reappeared with two beers.

Scott found himself standing in the hallway again he was still lying on his back screaming then he realized he was alive “she wasn’t kidding about the three lives he laughed mildly relieved still he knew if he made it out of this he would never be able to look at Miranda the same again, the memory of the sensation of being crushed was all too vivid in his memory and he doubted it would ever fade. He curled up in a ball as close to the wall as he could get and cried.

Chapter End Notes:

Scott is down by one liefe, but wahts happening with Alan?