- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

our story continues...

Allison followed Jessica into the living room and Jessica turned around and stepped close to Allison speaking quietly  “That was my mom on the phone, her friends are coming over and she wanted to make sure the guys were gone, I‘m thinking they can be our little unwitting accomplices!” she grinned

Allison gave it a moments thought “hmmm, I could make it so there’s no chance they would ever help the boys, then tell them whichever one of them manages to get the ladies attention safely first, gets let go!”

Jessica grinned in approval “we need some way to watch though, and they won’t be comfortable with us just hanging around out here the ladies or the boys….”

Allison shook her head “I’ll make us invisible so don’t worry about that.”

They made themselves a snack and watched TV as they waited for the women to arrive, meanwhile Alan and Scott were trying t heir best to make the jar fall off of the desk “come on man we just gotta keep it up!” Alan was saying

They ran into the wall of the jar again making it scoot ever so slightly toward the edge “how do we know the fall won’t kill us?” Scott asked as they walked back to their starting point

“I don’t” Alan answered, they repeated the process of ramming the wall again and as they walked back he added “But think about it would you rather go out like, or take whatever hell those two have in store for us, I mean hell you saw what they did to those two!”

Scoot nodded “yeah that was fucked up, of course I think ol’ Kendal got off kind of lucky I mean wrapped around that sexy thing for the rest of his life, damn that aint a bad way to go!”

Alan nodded in mild agreement “sucks to be Martin though, I mean have you smelled that bitches feet, phew! That and they already said we’re in for far worse, and…” as they turned around to make another run they saw the two giantesses coming back “Oh shit…” he murmured

Jessica leaned down and tapped on the lid, “Ok boys we decided that we wanna play a little game, see mom is having her friends over and me and Ally her decided that we’ll turn you loose, and whichever one of you can get the attention of one of the ladies safely, you know without getting stepped on or whatever, and do it first, we’ll let that one go free!”

“what happens to the loser?” Scott asked nervously

Allison leaned in close and flashed a sinister smile “Oh believe me you don’t wanna know!”

The two men gulped, “you can’t interfere!” Alan yelled pointing a finger at them “either of you!”

The two girls laughed “of course not, that would spoil the fun!”

Then Allison added “oh and just for fun I’ll give you each three chances, so if you get killed you’ll go right back to wherever we let you go, but if you die three times..” she shrugged and pushed her lips into a mocking pout “sorry game over!”

Jessica carried the jar down the hall, the women could be heard talking and laughing in the living room She unscrewed the lid and dumped it out letting them fall to the floor, they landed and looked up at the giantess amazed the fall hadn’t killed them “Good luck can’t wait to play with the loser!” she winked and walked back to her room.

By the time Scott got to his feet Alan was already gone, “shit!” he said, he had planned on sticking together to be found at the same time making it harder for the girls to punish only one of them “Alan you miserable bastard!” he shouted.

Alan made a beeline for the couch, once under it her relaxed a bit, he heard Scott yelling at him but scoffed “Sorry dude you’re on your own, I’m pretty sure the only thing you’ll be meeting tonight is the bottom of one of these ladies shoes.” he turned around in the looking for a way to climb up to the top of the couch.

Scott carefully walked to where he could see the living room. There were two women sitting on the couch, a third on the  love seat and a fourth sitting in the recliner, “Oh man this is gonna suck so much…” he thought as he stared at them.

He recognized most of them, Sitting on the recliner was Mrs. Jacobs, she was tall about 6ft 3 without heels, was just slightly over weight, and had short black hair that fell to just under her chin, she had light blue eyes, a soft round face, with a small pink mouth, she was loose fitting black slacks, and a loose fitting blue t-shirt with some kind of design he couldn’t make out. Looking under the coffee table he could see she was wearing her black, open toed high heels and her red toenails.

On the love seat was Alan’s step mother Alyssa, she was about 5ft 11 athletic, had strawberry blonde hair that fell below her shoulders, her face was more oval in shape, with hazel eyes, and red lips. She was wearing a white blouse, a dark grey miniskirt, black pantyhose and a pair of silver low heeled wedge pumps.

On the couch closest to Alyssa was his girlfriends mother Miranda, she was a shorter woman 5ft 6 and heavier than the others, it didn’t make her any less beautiful Scott mused, she had shoulder length brown wavy hair, green eyes, her face was similar in shape to Alyssa’s except more rounded out, and she had full pink lips. She was wearing a dark blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of  black tennis shoes with light blue trim.

He hadn’t seen the fourth woman’s face clearly yet but he had golden blonde hair that fell to just below her shoulder blades, she had on a small silk top with white and blue stripes and thin straps, she had ample breasts, and a pair of blue suede high heeled pumps with closed toes.

“damn whoever she is she has a sexy little body on her” Scott stared as he stared at her curves.” She stood up and Scott stared at her smooth silky legs, and her small black miniskirt “Damn she has a sexy little body on her! Show me your face baby!” he said

She turned to face him, she had a soft round face, full red lips, and stunningly blue eyes, Scott felt sick as he recognized her, it was his older sister, Jamie.

“oh son of a bitch.” Scott groaned looking at the ground. He looked up as he heard the loud clack , clacking of his sister’s high heels as she walked across the hardwood floor.

Unseen by anyone but themselves, Jessica and Allison stood not far from where Scott was. Jessica whispered in Allison’s ear “the one in walking away is Scott’s sister!” she smiled

“Good, maybe we’ll let her take him home tonight!” Allison giggled

Scott pressed against the wall in fear as Jamie walked towards him, of all the women here she was the last one he wanted stepping on him. He watched as her titanic shoes thundered past him, she stopped right by him and he shuddered as she turned towards him. He gulped and looked up, he couldn’t help but see up her skirt to her turquoise panties, he couldn’t see her face from this angle because her breasts were blocking it from view, but he was relieved that she seemed more interested in her purse which was hanging from the coat rack. She removed a small golden, rectangular object and something else he couldn’t see

“Jamie could you reach in my jacket pocket and grab my cigarettes please?” Alyssa called

Jamie took a step to the side and reached into the pockets of the dark grey jacket hanging next to her purse and walked back to the living room. Scott sighed in relief and began walking towards the coffee table hoping to hide under it until he could think of a way to get noticed without being crushed

“I can’t believe this shit, I mean seriously what he fuck man?” Scott was complaining loudly as he walked
He was about halfway to the coffee table now “I mean seriously this has got to be a nightmare so why can’t I just wake up?”

Chapter End Notes:

What horrors await Scott and Alan?