- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After watching wht happened to Martin, Kendal finds himself the focus of the girls twisted revenge schemes.

Allison laughed as she looked at the jar the three remaining guys were staring in horror at Martins fate..

“So who’s gonna be our next victim?” asked Jessica playfully

Allison smiled and plucked Kendal out of the jar “how about we keep working our way up to the worst?”

Kendal stared up at the giantesses “please have mercy!” he pleaded

Jessica smirked “I don’t plan on killing you either Kenny baby…” Jessica cooed and giving a menacing glance at the remaining two occupants of the jar

“Let‘s see what else do I need?” Jessica asked she looked around the room, then she looked at Allison’s jeans and an idea formed in her head “You know what, why should I have all the fun, this one’s yours!”

Allison thought for a moment “So I get to keep him?” she asked raising an eyebrow

“Why not I got little Martin here to keep me happy forever, you deserve something nice too!” Jessica cooed, she was sitting on her bed now dangling her sentient shoe and smiling. She looked at Allison then darted her eyes towards her jeans.

Allison understood and grinned widely “Hmmm, well I could use some new jeans…”  she rolled her hand over and a pair of dark blue jeans unrolled from her hand. She kicked off her shoes, stepped into Jessica’s closet shutting the door.

Kendal couldn’t believe it, first he had watched as Martin had been turned into a shoe and now he was feeling himself crumpling on the floor looking up at the towering form of Allison, as she slid out of her faded blue jeans. He stared up at her smooth legs up to her black panties. If he still had his own body he had little doubt he’d be hard right now. Then she stepped over him, as she began sliding him on, he realized his face was on the inside of the jeans, he felt a rush of anticipation as he watched her crotch getting closer and closer, finally everything went dark as he made contact with, from what he could tell, the upper part of his face made up the back of the jeans, his nose was somewhere between her ass and crotch and his mouth, which felt open, was snugly wrapped around her pussy. He could almost taste her through her panties, he could smell her too, and it was driving him wild.

He could feel his body stretching in most places and new she had probably made him as tight as her other jeans, he felt her close the zipper and button, then she began walking out of the closet. As she walked he could feel himself stretching to fit her better, it hurt like hell but at the same time a small part of him  enjoyed being so close to this teen goddess. She walked over to the bed and started to sit, he could feel his face pressed more firmly to her perfect ass. Then he felt her weight pressing down on him as she sat on his face, the pressure was more than he ever would have guessed from this thin young woman, he would have groaned had he been able. He began to wonder if Martin was as miserable as he was.

Meanwhile Martin was watching as Allison emerged from the closet wearing Kendal, Jessica was still playing with him dangling him. “I’m just so happy to have my favorite shoes back, and just knowing how unhappy he must be know is so hot! And speaking of Hot wow! Those are tight!”

Allison laughed “yes, and just like your little friend he can see hear smell and taste everywhere I want him to!”

Jessica made a face “He might enjoy parts of that.” she said

“”Yes but think, he can’t do anything about it, it’s just gonna drive him wild and he’ll never be able to get off on it! Gotta be horribly frustrating!”

Jessica laughed “Oh well when you put it that way!”

Martin knew now there was no hope for any of them, he just wondered what horrible fate they had in store for Alan and Scott, he looked over and saw Allison wiggling into a comfortable position as she sat on the bed and wondered how Kendal was adapting to his new place in life. He looked up at Jessica as she giggled

“Ok well now that we’ve taken care of those two, what do we do with these two bastards?”

Allison crossed her legs, rubbing the fabric of the jeans thoughtfully “That’s a good question, I mean obviously they are not getting off nearly as easily as these two…”

Jessica sat in the computer chair and tapped on the glass of the jar loudly, making the two remaining guys clutch their hands over their ears “yes, I mean sure Martin and Kendal probably aren’t enjoying their fates but, these two I want them to suffer, I mean really suffer.”

Allison nodded “yes especially you Alan, I mean hitting a woman? Bad move pal, I can promise you are going to suffer!”


She stood up and walked over to where Jessica was sitting, she squatted down and the jeans made an audible sound as they stretched, Kendal would have hollered in pain had he been able, she ran a finger along Martin’s shoe form and smiled “See unfortunate though they may be, I’m sure Jessica is enjoying little Martin’s new form as much as I adore Kendal’s new form, we wouldn’t dream of mistreating them further, I mean, Jess has already called these her favorite shoes, and these?” She said as she stood up running her hands along her legs, then running her fingers along the waist of her jeans going from back to front. “are easily my favorite jeans, you have no idea how comfortable they are, so rest assured we will be taking care of them.”

Jessica grinned at her shoe as she wiggled her foot “definitely!” she agreed

“But whatever we end up turning you into, assuming we don’t just squash you like bugs of course, won’t be treated with any kind of care or consideration. The phone rang and Jessica got up and walked out of the room as Allison continued talking “hmm maybe something that plays off of your fears or dislikes?” she thought aloud as she paced, Jessica came back with a lid for the jar that had a single hole in it. and screwed it into place.

“come on let’s go see what we can come up with.” she said

Chapter End Notes:

As Martin and Kendal begin to adapt to their new lives, the girls begin plotting the far worse fates of Scott and Alan...