- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls choose Martin to be their first victim....

“Now what should we do with them?” asked Allison as she set the jar down on the dresser 

Jessica smiled sadistically “ I wanna crush them, I wanna feel their bones break under my mighty foot!” she said causing all four shrunken men to cower it terror.

Allison sighed “That would be quick, and I don’t know about you but I kind of want them to suffer. I can turn them into things you know, just name it!”

Jessica thought a moment “what kind of stuff?” she asked as she looked around her room for ideas

“preferably something inanimate obviously, and something that they won’t enjoy…” Allison answered

“here we’ll start easy..” Allison said picking up Martin “Little Martin here has always been fairly decent to you right? “

Jessica nodded “most of the time, he can still be a creep though, I mean he and Kendal aren’t really mean but they aren’t really nice either…”

Allison nodded “I know, that’s why he and Kendal are getting off relatively easy, they still have to be punished but it doesn’t have to be terrible or anything…”

Jessica looked at Martin who was staring at her in awe and fear  “hmmm, I do have one idea…” she said

She walked to her closet and pulled out a dirty old pair of black flats the left one had a hole in it “these used to be my favorite shoes, but this one has a hole in it and they don’t make this style anymore.”

Allison smiled and said “you sure that’s what you want?”

Jessica looked at Martin “You don’t know how much I love these shoes! I’m sure!”

Martin stared at Jessica, he had always had a bit of a foot fetish and the idea of being her shoe excited him, of course it also filled him with intense dread, because he doubted the reality would be anything  like the fantasy. The fear was winning out and Allison smiled at him “I don’t think he likes that idea, it’s perfect!”

Allison made a strange gesture over him and Martin felt his body stretching and contorting, when it stopped she handed him to Jessica who grinned wildly at him. She walked over to a mirror and held him up “look at you you’re perfect!”

Where his reflection should have been he saw she was holding a shoe he couldn’t believe his eyes “it’s real, oh shit! It’s real!” he tried to scream. But of course shoes don’t have vocal cords so no sound came out.

Jessica turned around and saw Allison doing something to her other shoe, “here” she said handing it to her “I’ve put a little spell on both shoes so that they will never wear out again!” she said smiling

Jessica squealed with delight “yes! I’m going to wear these all the time! Oh, and if you wanna borrow them of course you can!”

Allison smiled “I might just take you up on that, go ahead try them on!”

As Jessica dropped him on the bed Martin began to become aware of which parts of him made up the shoe, as near as he could tell his back was now the bottom of the shoe and his chest the toe part, the top of his head made up the outer heel and his arms the outer sides, with a little effort he found he cold shift the location of his eyes to see from any part of the shoe. He didn’t have much awareness of what parts of him made up the inside of the shoe, but as he watched her finish putting on his twin and reach for him he had a good idea he was about to find out.


If he had been able he might have tried to beg for mercy, as it was he could only watch in silence as the bottom of her dirty sock came into view, as her foot entered the shoe he realized he could feel the heat from her foot in his mouth, as her foot slid along the insole he realized that it was his tongue, he could taste the hot slightly damp fabric clearly. Then he found that he could smell it as well, a small amount of concentration helped him locate his nose inside the toe of the shoe.



Martin whimpered silently as Jessica began lowering her foot, the taste of her foot filled his mouth as the smell overwhelmed his nose. Then he felt her intense crushing weight press down on him as she stood, had he been able he would have screamed. He stared up at his new owner as she smiled down at him, “oh he’s sooo comfortable!“ she squealed “I can’t wait to wear these to school Monday!”

As Martin stared up into his new owners grinning face he felt her toes wiggling, he wondered if she knew he was still sentient.

“Is he still alive?” Jessica asked

Allison smiled “yes, he can see, hear, smell, and taste still, and he can feel to a degree…”

“is he in pain?” she asked

Allison shook her head, “no, I mean he’s no exactly comfortable but, in time he’ll get over it…”

Jessica cocked her head “What if I don’t want him to get used to it?”

Allison laughed “wow you’re kind of sadistic!”

“Well it’s just, Ok I kind of saw him sniffing my shoes once so as far as the smell and taste…” Jessica explained

“Oh, ok come here.” Allison said

As Jessica walked over to Martin he wondered how long it would take to get used to being repeatedly crushed, despite Allison’s assurances he was in a small amount of pain.

He felt Allison rub her hand along the shoe and felt a wave of disorientation wash over him. “Ok,” she said “In time he’ll get used to your weight and you walking on him, but he’ll never get used to the smell and taste.”

Jessica grinned “sounds perfect!” she said

Chapter End Notes:

One down three to go....