- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We check back in two months later and see how everyone is coping....

Two months later Jessica was sitting in her room reading a book, Alan was pleading for mercy still, she took a long drag on him and exhaled saying “Sorry Alan but I love smoking as is but when my cigarette can beg for mercy, that’s just too much fun!” she wriggled her toes inside her shoe, she had worn Martin almost every day since except the days he was borrowed by Allison and of all people Alyssa. She smiled Alyssa had asked for a pair like them and had even mentioned that the left shoe seemed particularly comfy.

Beside her sat Allison likewise reading she took Alan from Jessica and took a drag before handing him back giggling at his pleas “He’s been smoked over a thousand times by dozens of different women, and still he begs, and it never gets old!” she laughed

“You do good work, we wanted him to suffer every time just as much as the first time, and boy does he, although I did feel a bit bad for him when Jamie smoked him and put him out by stepping on him with Scott” Jessica smiled back

“Oh that reminds me, my mom borrowed Martin and did the same thing!” Allison laughed

“Yeah my mom does that too, I felt bad for Martin at first especially when she did it like ten time in one day, but apparently he doesn’t care the way he see’s it, it was Alan who got them into this mess in the first place so he sees it as kind of a indirect revenge.” Jessica said smiling



“I think Martin just kind of accepted his fate, I mean come on he’s one in demand pair of shoes, oh that reminds me, my mom wants to borrow him Saturday by the way she’s pulling a double so she’ll be on her feet for like 12 hours!” Allison said

“ok” said Jessica then she laughed “are you letting her borrow Kendal too?” she asked

“hell yeah she get’s crazy tips when she wears him!” Allison laughed


Martin listened to the conversation above, he had in fact accepted his new position in life sure it was unpleasant, but it was growing on him, he wasn’t too crazy about the upcoming 12 hour shift but he’d manage.. If he could smile he would have, despite the circumstances he was well treated each of the women who wore him loved the way he felt too much to abuse him too much, and hell Allison’s mom looked so much like Allison he sometimes couldn’t tell them apart except by their voices and smells, though oddly enough they tasted similar. As Jessica stood up and walked he was relieved how used to her weight he had become, he wondered if Scott had adapted to his position yet.

Wrapped tightly around Allison, Kendal groaned upon hearing about the 12 hour shift, unlike Martin he had not been able to cope with being passed around the way he was. It had gotten so the girls made him and Martin unable to talk to each other, where as Kendal was starting to hate the women who abused them Martin was settling in and would defend them at times. The girls walked into the living room where Alyssa and Allison’s mom, ‘Stephanie’ if he remembered right, were puffing away on their own Alan’s he watched as Jessica and Allison each lit up their own and sat down, as he listened to four Alan’s pleading for mercy that just wasn’t coming he realized, it could be much worse.

Scott wasn’t entirely unhappy at the moment, he was being worn by Kim, even though 99% of the time he was on Jamie’s feet. He hadn’t really gotten used to the set up yet, he knew from briefly talking to Martin those rare occasions he saw him that it was possible but, Martin had the luxury of being on the feet of people like Jessica, Jamie and Kim tended to be harder on their shoes particularly him once they discovered he could take a seemingly endless amount of abuse, “And they are just sooo comfortable I can’t believe high heels can feel this good!” Jamie was always saying it was winter now and that on icy days he got to stay home though if it was merely frosty Jamie had little to no problem wearing him he was also happy that they were sitting at the moment Kim was in the passenger seat as Jamie was driving, he liked the feel of the vibrations through the floor boards. Kim was staring at him and smiling slightly he felt a sense of dread, that smile meant he would be present for another wild round of weird sex, turned out she and his sister both had a foot fetish, he wondered what they would think if they knew what he really was, although something told them it would only make them like him more.

Alan was sobbing as once again his stepmother lit him, he couldn’t believe how many times he’d been smoked, he’d been just about every kind of cigarette he could think of, regulars, 100’s, 120’s,to many  brands to keep track of, menthols, other uniquely flavored. And to make matters worse Alyssa  was extremely generous with the cigarettes she had about twenty coworkers who regularly enjoyed him, plus her non work friends, Jessica and Allison of course, even strangers got in on it. Beverly particularly seemed to enjoy smoking him, more so than anyone else he could think of, often she would take several of him out at a time ‘for the road’ part of him suspected she knew and loved knowing he was suffering at her whim. He had lost all sense of time, being in several places at once had that effect especially when it was his single consciousness in all of them, although he was glad they had made it so men couldn’t smoke him. Alyssa was putting him out now, but he couldn’t relax, Jessica’s mom was lighting him again, and he could see Jessica and Allison walking his way he knew it would likely never end, Allison had told him that as long as women smoked he would be in one of their possessions,  and given that all smoking related diseases (as well as most other diseases) had been cured and had 100% effective vaccinations courtesy of NanoGeniCorp he knew that he was unlikely to see an end to his nightmare anytime soon.

Chapter End Notes:

Almost at the end