- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Scott and lan learn the basics of their fates...

“well looks like you both failed miserably, now Scott here gave up he still has one life left but you Alan, lost all three, we decided that since Scott surrendered and accepted his fate we would give him a tiny little reward, you’re not going to suffer the way we had originally planned, we are willing to take pain off the table, now you get one request, that doesn’t mean we’ll do it but we won’t just deny it for kicks either ok?”

Scott moaned “I don’t wanna die anymore, but…”

Allison cut him off “Ok, no more dying, now are you ready to accept your fate?”

Scott started to say something then nodded

With a soft ‘whoosh’ he vanished from the jar

“now as for you Alan, you are tonight’s clear loser, an buddy you are screwed!” Allison said smiling at him

Alan stood up defiantly and shouted “kill me you bitches, I don’t care how do your worst!”

Allison laughed and said “Oh trust me, it will be my worst!”

Jessica leaned over the jar “We thought about your punishment all night, and we though what is the one thing Alan hates most?”

Alan felt a deep sense of dread passing over him

“and then we thought, it has to be something that isn’t just a one shot deal, something that would allow you to be savagely punished again and again and again?” Allison added

Then Jessica grinned a truly evil grin “and while I was sitting out in the living room watching the other women partying something happened that gave me a wonderful idea, see mom’s birthday is on Sunday, and I just so happened to pick up the best gift idea ever!”

Alan tried to think, ‘what could have possibly happened that would give these crazy women a gift idea?’

“So I asked Allison if it was something she could pull off and she said yes!” Jessica said grinning

Alan looked up at the two sadistic teens, “what are you going to do just tell me!”

“I’ll tell you part, see Jamie had this little gold cigarette case that mom just loved, and I thought hey I can get rid of you and give mom a gift I know she’ll love!” Jessica explained

“But that’s not the best part, no you’ll find that out later!” Allison said as she poured Alan into her hand

Alan felt his body contort painfully in Allison’s hand, moments later he was in darkness as they sealed him in gift wrap. Whatever they had in store he was certain it was going to be awful.



Scotts vision slowly cleared he wasn’t sure where or even what he was, but he quickly guessed he was in the living room again, he could tell he was laying on his side. Slowly everything came into focus, as it did he became fully aware of his new body he could feel his legs were rigid and unable to bend he could smell a faint scent of feet, and he had an oddly familiar taste in his mouth “OH NO!” his mind screamed.

No sooner had the thought hit him than he was moved into an upright position, his worst fear was realized as he saw his sister towering over him, “I’m gonna go get my other pack of cigarettes be right back!” she shouted to the others as she slid he foot into his mouth. As she stood Scott groaned under her immense weight. The smell and taste of her foot were almost overpowering, he could feel the heat from it seeping into his body. If he had been able he would have cried, looking up his sisters legs at her panties, unable to look away. 

As she walked she looked down at him and said “weird I could swear these shoes just got a lot more comfortable. Works for me I look damn good in them!”

When she got back in the house she didn’t kick him off, Scott stayed wrapped around his sisters foot for the rest of the night. When she finally got home she walked into her apartment and finally kicked him off, unable to look away he watched as she slipped out of her clothes, and soon stood naked over him. Scott whimpered at the site not wanting to see this, but helpless.

She disappeared into the bathroom and reemerged after taking a shower, she picked him up as she sat on the bed, a lit cigarette dangling from her lips “I know I’m not crazy you did get more comfortable tonight but why?”

Scott tried in vain to reach his sister “Jamie a witch turned me into your shoe, please help me!” he soon realized he didn’t need t breath to smell when she blew smoke at him, had he been able he would have held his breath instead he was forced to smell all of it, but at least it overpowered the foot smell he thought.

He heard her door open and his sister looked up “I’m in here!” she yelled

As she placed him on the floor he watched a beautiful woman walk in, she was a bit shorter that Jamie, with real short brown hair, she was definitely athletic and had a great pair of tits “Damn sis your roommate is hot!” he voicelessly declared

Then to his shock they shared a passionate kiss “Hello sexy!” the other woman said

“Kim you have got to try these shoes on, I swear they are unbelievably comfortable!” Jamie said pointing at Scott

“really?” she said kicking off her own shoes

“Oh boy…” thought Scott.

Kim stood over him and Scott wished she were wearing a skirt instead of blue jeans, although her tank top was way hot. She slipped her foot into Scott and he shuddered, she had clearly been wearing her shoes all day, her foot was extremely hot, and moist, the smell and taste would have made Scott pass out if he had been able.

“wow they are comfortable!” Kim said “how do I look in them?” she asked as she shifted her weight onto Scott, he was in hell he decided the weight just pushed everything over the top.

“so sexy!” Jamie said

“Not as sexy as you!” Kim replied kissing her as she stepped out of them “in fact I’m going to take a shower, when I get out I don’t wanna see you wearing anything but those shoes!”

Jamie smiled and said “deal!’

Scott watched helplessly as his sister stood naked over him smiling as she slipped him on, she happily danced around the apartment blissfully unaware of the torment she was subjecting her brother to. Moments later Kim’s shower ended, he stared in awe as she emerged naked and beckoned for Jamie.

“wait please take me off!” he silently pleaded as his sister did a slow sexy walk to the bedroom “Please I don’t wanna see this!” he cried.

But she didn’t, he was forced to watched his sister making love to another woman, and as he felt her toes curl up inside him as she moaned in pleasure he wondered how it could possibly be any worse….

Chapter End Notes:

Scott has learned the sorrow of his fate but what awaits Alan?