- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alan tries to make contact....

Alan climbed to the top of t he bathroom counter and raised his arms in triumph he was certain that he could fashion some kind of sign using the various objects up here, he looked around, it was hard to tell what might be of use in the dark although it wasn’t long before the lights came on. Miss Jacobs, Beverly as he had now learned her name was, staggered past and quickly plopped down on the toilet he cautiously stood on the edge of the counter nearest her and shouted “Miss Jacobs! Hey Beverly over here help me!”  but she didn’t seem to see him or hear him.

He turned around and looked for something anything to get her attention, he saw a large plastic tube and smile “That should amplify my voice!” he said as she raced towards, he stood in it and shouted again “Beverly, hey over here hello!” it was hard to see her now but it seemed she was looking around for something “Here on the counter in this pink tube thingy!” he shouted again.

She seemed to be looking his way now and she said “oh there you are!”

He was delighted as she reached for him, as she picked it up he fell backwards into a soft white wall. “wait a minute…” he said warily , he looked back at the opening he had come through, then back at the white wall, “No it can’t be!” he shouted

As he looked through the odd shaped opening he couldn’t see Beverly’s face, no he was much lower “Oh Shit he said as he was plunged forward into darkness ”No Beverly please I’m in here don’t-”

But Beverly couldn’t hear him, and his pleas were cut off as she pressed on the applicator putting the tampon in it’s place.

Alan was suffocating, he tried to maneuver down the tampon towards freedom, but between the heat, the humidity and lack of fresh air he soon blacked out.

As Beverly washed her hands she felt the oddest sensation it felt as if something were moving about inside her, then just as suddenly as it began it stopped. She shrugged chalking it up to her imagination, and headed back into the hall.

Alan stood shakily to his feet he looked out into the living room at the women and shook his head “It’s impossible their drunk and…’ he turned around planning to surrender to his stepsister and beg for mercy, his path was blocked by a titanic foot, he stared at the red toenails peeking over the toes, the glossy black straps of the high heel, he looked up and saw Beverly looking at him.
She was smiling at him drunkenly, “hello little bug!” she said as Alan felt a wave of dread wash over him “Do you like my pretty feet?” as she said this she leaned her foot forward giving him a better view of her toenails.

Jessica and Allison were watching with great anticipation, as Alan began backing away from her

“oh are you gonna run away from me?” she asked sweetly “go ahead, you won’t get far, but go ahead.” her voice had a sinister edge to it

Alan stared up at her unsure of what to do, meanwhile the girls were watching with mounting excitement.

“I just love the way you little ones feel as you crunch and pop under my feet…’ She was saying her smile growing more and more sinister, “I like to savor it, pressing down nice and slow, it makes me feel so powerful.”

Alan turned and broke into a run but Beverly quickly walked past him turning around to look back at him “you know, it’s rude to walk away from someone who is talking to you, I think you need to be punished!” in a soft almost seductive voice.

Alan was too scared to move as he watched the crazed woman raise up her foot, he looked up at the sole of her high heel as she positioned it over him, he was trying to scream but couldn’t Jessica and Allison were grinning with sadistic glee as the watched the smirking woman slowly bring her foot down, “right now you can’t move, if I lift my foot even a little you might just be able to run…” she continued “but if I press just a little…”

Alan felt the giantesses weight slowly increasing he grunted as his rib cage began to strain under her weight. “by now your little body is beginning to break, your probably in a great amount of pain, if I leave you know you’ll be too move and one of my friends would have to finish you off, lucky for you I want you all too myself!”

The weight increased more Alan screamed in pain as his ribs began to break “Yes! Yes!” Beverly moaned slightly the two invisible teens looked at each other “what a freak!” mouthed Allison, “I know, I love it!” Jessica mouthed back, Allison nodded and they looked back at Beverly

“And with a little more pressure…” there was a wet crunch and her foot was flat on the floor She moved her foot and smiled “was it as good for you as it was for me little one?” she cooed, then walked back to the living room, the girls watched as she leaned back contentedly  in the recliner and lit a cigarette. They shook their heads at each other and headed back to the bedroom. Allison made another little gesture and Scott woke up, just then Lana appeared in the jar alive but clearly shaken.

Chapter End Notes:

Well the game seems to be over, so waht do the two teens ahave in store for their victims?