- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

This chapter is the "Shrunken Harley - Death Ending" chapter!

 


Chapter 3.3 – Expanding her Tastes

Aylia sat crunching on her leafy fresh salad, but something was off about her appetite today. The leaves didn't taste as flavoursome as she was used to and the tomatoes just didn't have the usual tangy juiciness she enjoyed. She kept finding her gaze drawn to the now empty bowl that had contained her bitchy friend's appetiser-sized tinies, she sighed and leaned back to slump against the padded back of the bench seat. There was a sudden renewed tickling feeling from beneath her rump and a sultry look grew on Aylia's face as a pleased smile crossed her lips, putting her entire weight now on Harley. She felt the hard little lump of the tiny girl's head sink between her cheeks, pressing tantalisingly up into her ass.

She gave a bit of a wiggle, her hips quickly shifting one way then the other as she grinned to herself, just about hearing the heavily muffled scream that emanated from beneath her. Her pleasure soon dissolved though when her grumbling stomach shifted her attention back to the dull plate of food in front of her. Leaning towards the table again she began poking her salad around on her plate and once more fought with her feelings of eating the tiny creatures she served to her customers on a daily basis. If only she could just try one, just to see what they were like, but the diner's stocks were carefully monitored because they were an expensive treat compared to some of the other menu items.

Aylia reached forward to pick up her drink from the other side of the table, having left it there before she had helped herself to the seat she was now 'sharing' with Harley. Leaning forward had rolled her ass up off shrunken girl's body and onto her legs instead, letting the tiny girl drag in a deep lungful of hot humid air as her chest creaked and flared with pain, finally being free of the weighty pressure that threatened to crush her body flat. The sudden downward force on her legs made her reflexes pull her body up automatically into a sitting position but her chest and face simply thumped into Aylia's rear, making her bounce off back into the wet, sweaty indentation the giantess had forced Harley's body to press into the seat.

Harley lay panting and coughing, broken and terrified as she looked up at the rounded hills that straddled either side of her body, engulfing her in the fleshy valley of Aylia's ass and knowing that at any moment it would roll back again and once more seal her in the hot crushing darkness. The rest of the bovine's heavy body soared into the distance above her, the work shirt she was wearing hugged closely against the pudgy handles that rolled like a doughy ledge over the waistband of her cargo's and a darker damp patch ran the whole length down the middle of the girl's back from the heat her building sized body gave off.

Harley grimaced and closed her eyes, turning her head to the side as though she could distance herself from the nightmare but the now cold pool of sweat and condensation around her made sure she couldn't escape the reality of it.

Aylia felt Harley's legs flex against her body, her face flushed hot under her dappled complexion as the struggling girl kick and thrust against her giant plush crotch that had her pinned to the chair. A small smile formed on Aylia's face as she enjoyed the desperate motions against her sensitive flesh and for a while she simply kept herself upright, losing herself in the motions that massaged her sex. She held the tall glass of her drink tight with both hands, not focusing at all on drinking instead just letting the straw play against her lips. She began to rock her wide hips back and forth, causing little screams to echo up from behind her on the seat, grinding her sex down over the wriggling girl who continued to try and fight and kick her way free.

After barely 30 seconds of trying to subtly hump her little captive toy, Aylia felt a strange crackling sensation against her nethers and the screams from behind her changed pitch to ones of desperate pain, getting louder now that the heavy bovine had exploded little Harley's legs under her sex, her crotch acting like a plump steamroller crushing the tiny limbs. Aylia panicked for a moment, worried someone might hear the girl's screams so she did the first thing that came to mind in order to silence the noise, she rocked back on her seat and smothered the girl once more under the her thick cheeks, feeling a warm wet patch begin to seep through the fabric of her cargos.

Aylia looked around a few times, checking to see if anyone had noticed her fun or the resulting screams, but thankfully everyone else in the restaurant were still enjoying their own meals. The large girl allowed herself a sigh of relief and slumped into the chair, once more feeling the solid lump of her ex-friend pushing up like a wedgie between her cheeks. She hadn't meant to take things as far as this, but she couldn't deny she had enjoyed every second of the punishment she was putting the little leopardess through. Now she had broken her, and there was no way she could grow her back without causing a huge scene, paramedics and police would have to be involved, she would lose her job and possibly even face prison for misuse of a minimiser.

Aylia's eyes once more flickered guiltily to the empty appetiser bowl as her mind raced

Can I really do this? I'm not losing my job for her, my LIFE for her...

She bit her bottom lip, her heart beginning to race, she took another deep breath and resolved what she had to do, and if she was being honest with herself, what she wanted to do.

For Harley it felt as though her life was already over, her legs had already been screaming in pain from having the huge girl's full weight on them but then as the grinding had started it wasn't just her legs that were screaming. Aylia's hips rolled forwards presenting the unmistakable outline of her thick labia behind the tightly pulled fabric of her cargo pants, then with a creak of the leather seat beneath the huge thighs, the crotch that had already engulfed her lower limbs slid with a deafening scratch of fabric up Harley's body. She found herself once more over-shadowed by the bulge of the ass above her and felt her body pressed flat to the chair, feeling the soft flesh engulf her until just her head was left free from being swallowed under the rump.

Within moments the giant sex was grinding back down her body and back down over her legs, the fabric which pressed her tight to the chair was becoming hot and damp, starting to press down harder as it again ground its way back up to her chest flooding her view with Aylia's rear end as it rocked back and forth above her. Each time the giantess slid up and down her body washed heat and thick, musky air over Harley's screaming face, squashing the oxygen from her body like she was some strange kind of musical instrument. Her screams became more high pitched as the soft pillows of Aylia's labia rolled up her body and squeezed her chest almost flat, expelling the air completely from her lungs.

The grinding became quicker and harder, the dampness had mixed with the sweat that already matted the tiny girl's fur to her body and made her skin feel raw and itchy. As Aylia continued to use her like a toy her body was battered and bruised until with a crack her knees buckled backwards. she tried to instinctively drag her legs out from underneath the lust-filled giantess but once more it was a futile effort and she was ploughed roughly into the seat again and again, steamrollered into submission as she felt another heavy thrust of the titanic hips crush her legs.

Her scream echoed from within the cave formed by the two heavy cheeks which had stopped suddenly on either side of Harley's head, she thrashed her body attempting to free her arms and claw her way out of her prison but after a short pause from the massive bovine Harley's world was once more taken away from her. The two soft hills rolled back over the small girl to consume her whole body and she was sealed into the hot damp darkness under Aylia's ass, left to cry in the thick, choking air.

Aylia leaned to one side and tucked a hand underneath her wide rear, her fingers felt around along the slightly damp leather seat until she found her struggling prize. She tugged it but only heard a small crack and another scream and realised she must still be sat on a part of it as she shifted herself further over and pulled again, this time her little toy came free. She settled back down and brought the shrunken girl round to her face, grimacing as she saw for the first time what her little game had done to her. The girl hung limp in her grip, her head sagged forward, bobbing gently as she sobbed and gasped, just her shoulders poked out from the top of Aylia's fist and her lower legs hung crushed and bleeding from out of the bottom.

A strong wave of guilt flooded through Aylia, she bit her bottom lip and frowned as she watched the struggling leopardess, feeling her little chest rapidly moving in and out against her soft palm. Doubt once more crept into her mind while she looked over her prize and again she began to wonder if she could do this to someone she knew, someone she had once liked. She watched as the small girl raised her head, her tired, sweat stained face looked miserable and tortured and Aylia felt her tiny chest take in a deep breath.

“wh....why....?” Harley croaked, her voice ragged from screaming and having had nothing but hot salty air to choke down beneath her massive friend.

Why?” Aylia thought to herself, it was a simple question, but at the same time it re-ignited the anger and frustration that had boiled inside of her when she had first decided to shrink her friend.

Her fist tightened making the doll in her hand groan and gasp and that spark of joy returned, a small smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. She couldn't bring herself to speak to the girl, the thing in her hand, her anger was too much and she was scared she might raise her voice too loud and attract unwanted attention. The smile faded from her lips and a fiery glare took over as she once more squeezed on her toy, feeling the bones begin to creak and shift within her meaty fist.

Why?” She replayed the question in her mind “because everything you ever had came easy, you never worked for anything, you never wanted for anything, you were always so happy, so care-free and everyone always loved YOU.” She silently raged, squeezing still harder and hearing a few cracks and pops.

Harley would have screamed if she could, but it was all she could do to pull enough air into her tightly squashed chest just to keep her breathing. Her vision flooded with red when the pressure built in her body from the enormous hand crushing her middle. It felt like something was going to have to give and right now it was entirely possible it was going to be her head popping off of her neck. She once more tried to pull in a breath of air, feeling like there was nothing left of her body within the boiling hot grip of Aylia's fist. She sucked down as much air as she could but then felt a crunch shudder through her hips and ribs.

Instantly the air flooded back out of Harley's body as her pelvis was flattened, squeezing her legs tight against one another while at the same time the lower half of her rib cage fractured and collapsed, limiting her ability to take in any more oxygen. The air rushed from her body in a long drawn out wheeze and Aylia watched Harley's eyes bulge from her head, like they would pop out of her skull at any minute.

You had everything so easy, so naturally, and now you want more, you want to take everything I have worked so hard for away from me, my job, my life, everything, because you were a selfish bitch and forced me to teach you a lesson.” Aylia's thoughts flowed like venom through her consciousness, fuelling the hate until it became blindingly obvious to her what she needed to do, what she wanted to do.

Do it quickly, don't let her beg, don't hesitate. Do it. Do it now!

Aylia took a few quick breaths, psyching herself up, she briefly wondered what the little girl would taste like, she never really ate meat, she wasn't built for it and the texture felt weird, but perhaps something a little... firmer, more interesting, would suit her pallet.

Aylia gave a swallow, Harley gasped like a dying fish in her fist, she hadn't realised she was still squeezing but it didn't matter now. She licked her lips, took one last deep breath and moved her fist to her face. There was a slight whimpering from her snack as her fingers practically peeled away from its mangled body, parts of it had flattened and conformed to the contours of Aylia's fist but as the huge cow girl looked over her prey she no longer recognized it as Harley.

Her former snow leopard friend had gone, she looked down at the mangled limbs, half crushed body and tear-soaked terrified face but all she could see as the girls little breasts heaved and struggled to take in air was an assortment of meat. Aylia opened her mouth, tilting her head back and lifting her hand, letting it tip Harley effortlessly off of her palm and into the hot, wet chasm of her mouth. There was no struggle left in the shrunken girl, that had been crushed completely out of her, but to Aylia's delight she could still make out the whimpering and crying from inside her maw. She let Harley simply lie on her tongue for a moment, tingles of fear, excitement and raw pleasure running through her body like little shockwaves.

The large bovine girl sat sucking on her treat, her features showing her reactions as she explored this new experience with her mouth. She had a curious look, as though she were thinking hard about something, but after a moment she grimaced and began to work her jaw about, causing a shrill cry to echo from within her cheeks. Harley had tasted salty, which had surprised Aylia at first and she wondered if all tinies were as salty, but then she remembered how matted with sweat the girl had been after she was pulled out from under her wide ass.

Gross... Butt sweat...” She thought to herself and felt her stomachs churning at the thought.

She decided she had to take her mind off of the realisation and thought it was time to stop playing around. Aylia's wide jaw shifted and she heard the scream reverberate inside her mouth as her thick flat tongue slapped and threw the girl around then pinned the tiny to her teeth. Aylia smiled seductively, excitement boiling up inside her until finally she clamped her teeth together, feeling the soft squishy flesh of her snack deform and flatten between them. She continued to press her jaw closed until she felt enough resistance to know she was on the verge of crushing bone.

She held her jaw tight shut, the screams having turned to a high pitched mewling until finally she let her jaw go slack again and her tongue once more assaulted her prey, throwing it around and lighting up with new flavours, tangy coppery flavours and something Aylia could only describe as 'meat' but she couldn't place what kind, given her relative lack of experience. She shrugged and guesses it would be chicken, as that's what everyone else claimed meat tasted like when they couldn't describe its flavour.

For Harley, as soon as she had been slipped into the slimy wet cave all hopes that she might be given back her life were gone. She wiggled and whimpered as the huge, spongy flat tongue briefly wrapped around her and then bucked to throw her against the roof of the hot stale prison, flexing and jolting her broken limbs painfully. The tongue was like an undulating king-size mattress, the rough lumpy surface ground its way slowly down her whole frame then back up, like it was trying to massage the tastes out of her little body as saliva pooled on the tongue and thick, gel like streams of the stuff worked their way into her mouth, eyes and nose and slowly began to seep down her throat as more and more stale smelling spit was rubbed into her.

A deep humm rocked Harley's skull like a jackhammer was going off inside her head as Aylia gave an approving moan, the tongue had ground its way up and down the shrunken girl's body several times, each time the huge muscle pressed a little firmer than the last. Harley's broken body flared with pain, making her gargle as her scream was caught in the sheer volume of saliva that now flooded her mouth. The small girl felt the tongue move away but she remained glued to the roof of the mouth, she might have found the situation comical had it not been happening to her, but right now all she could do was sob.

After a short pause the tongue came back to dig at her and peel her body away to allow her to drop back onto the wet spongy bed for it to continue its assault, wrapping around her, bucking her, grinding up and down her then flipping her onto a row of wide bumpy boulders. The smooth hard surface was only textured by the dip towards its centre which cupped Harley's body almost comfortably as she lay exhausted and panting. Her broken hips lay cradled in the dip of a wide molar, her legs were limp and useless as they hung over the edge of the teeth and her back arched to let her head and shoulders rest in the centre of another of the huge teeth.

Harley whimpered and gave a pathetic yowling sound, it was all she had left in her to voice her discomfort as the jaw once more moving beneath her and she felt her body being pressed up against the top molars. The pressure increased until she felt her body mould and flatten to fit the contours of the flat grinding teeth, there was a wet a squelching noise with the mix of her saliva drenched fur and her flesh being flattened to her skeleton making it sound like Aylia was simply chewing a piece of gum or meat.

As the teeth clamped down Harley heard her skull begin to creak under the pressure of being squeezed between the dips of two molars until she was unable to even control her own face any more. Her jaw was squeezed open and her eyes felt like they were bulging where her face was crushed to the point of being unable to even close her own eyes. Saliva stung as it dribbled into her weeping eyes and she felt it begin to pool around the side of her head again, the thick strands oozing over her tongue and preventing her from making any sound now as her screams bubbled uselessly within the goo.

Just as Harley felt her spine pop from being compacted between the ridges of the molars, the pressure eased off and the jaw beneath her dropped, making the tiny girl's stomach lurch and her head flop uselessly about the dip in the molar. The thick heavy tongue pressed into her body and rolled her out of the grooves of the teeth, flipping her and then dropping her back down before once more the powerful jaws clamped her body. Another squelch, this time punctuated with a series of cracks and an extra hard squeeze and Harley's body was violently rocked with another hum of delight. She was rolled by the chewing motion of the molars grinding her flat between them and suddenly the eating began in earnest.

Aylia hummed with pleasure as she felt the girl's soft body squish between her teeth. She knew it might take a bit of work to get to the main 'burst' of flavour owing to her teeth not being designed to eat meat. They didn't have the cutting edges most carnivores had and she briefly wondered if that made it easier or harder for the girl in her mouth, but she shrugged and continued to chew on her morsel. She sucked and chewed till finally there were a series of cracks and a fresh flood of new tastes soaked her tongue and she sucked again to get more of it out of the snack. Aylia's eyes flickered to the clock above the diner's counter and she noted that her break was over. She swallowed the mix of juices and stood to clear the plates from the table.

While she cleared the plates she casually chewed on her squishy snack until she found that familiar hard lump between her teeth and smiled briefly as she lapped at it with her tongue. There was no flavour left to the outside of the lump, it just tasted of saliva now, but Aylia knew how to fix that and with a determined squeeze the lump exploded between her giant molars, once more releasing a fresh burst of taste previously locked away inside the snack. Again and again her tongue would ball up Harley's broken body before her teeth would grind it back down making it flatten, squelch and crackle as her teeth chewed her like a wad of gum.

The harder lump, Harley's cute little head, was gone, mashed into the rest of the meat. Aylia tired of chewing her morsel and decided to finish it. She used her tongue to peel it out from her teeth and flipped the mangled bit of meat to the back of her throat, giving a loud gulp as she felt Harley's remains finally disappear into one of her stomachs.

Aylia smiled and continued to smile to herself for the rest of the day. She was pleased to have gotten to try a tiny for free and she decided she liked them, but her little treat had repeated on her for a few hours afterwards as she digested her meal, so she made a note not to have too many if she tried them again in the future.

 

The End!