- Text Size +

I've had a few comments to say that working out the options on here is quite difficult in terms of selecting the correct chapter, instead finding they end up getting to something they dont like, so i thought i'd add this page to clear up the selections and show you which pages to go to for what ending  :)


Story Options for Shrinking Aylia:

  • Opening Chapter is on Page 2 (A Reunion) - From here use the drop down menu at the top of the page to select the appropriate chapters to suit your style
  • To shrink Aylia, go to Page 4 (Aylia Shrinks!)
  • If you want to see Aylia's death ending, go to Page 5 (Shrunk Aylia Death Ending) - This chapter involves being mechanically killed/crushed, kind of my own version of a tiny in a blender kind of thing, just without the blender...

-OR-

  • If you want to see Harley decide to keep Aylia, go instead to Page 6 (Shrunk Aylia Life Ending) - As described really, Aylia survives, but is kept as an object of amusement for Harley

 

Story Options for Shrinking Harley:

  • Opening Chapter is on Page 2 (A Reunion) - From here use the drop down menu at the top of the page to select the appropriate chapters to suit your style
  • To shrink Harley, go to Page 3 (Harley Shrinks!)
  • If you want to see Aylia kill off Harley, go to Page 7 (Shrunk Harley - Death) - This chapter involves butt/hand crush and finishes with Hard vore

-OR-

  • If you want to see Aylia make use of her shrunken friend, go to Page 8 (Shrunk Harley - Life Ending) - again, as described, Aylia delights in finding new uses for her old friend and decides its more fun to keep her around.

 

 

Hope that helps and clears up any confusion about how to get to the chapters. It was easier posting this to Deviant Art because I could just place option links at the end of each page but hopefully this will make it clearer for everyone reading it here.

Hope you enjoy!

Ems x

 

 

 

 

 

(The rest of this is just filler to make up the 500 word count required for me to post this as a seperate chapter.. which is a bit annoying as it makes this contents page look messy but i can understand why its there, you used to see a ton of stories with like 300-500 word chapters on here that were more like expanded ideas than stories really, so i guess its helped to clear those up a little bit and give authors a number to work towards... anyway, that should be about 500 now so i'll leave it at that and hope you go on to enjoy the rest of my story.. oh, wait, 475? really? dammit... hmmm, okay so the other day i was at the shops and there was this weird guy there who i think was -sniffing- the tinned food cans, like actually sniffing them... I kept wondering what the heck he was doing, like was he dyslexic and thought he might get a better idea of the contents by sniffing the can? I dunno, maybe he just wanted the ones which had rat pee on them or something, who know? The marvel of people-watching i guess, we shall never know what glorious stories may unfold from such a mysterious individual such as him...)