- Text Size +

 

Chapter 3.1 – Aylia Charm

 

Harley flexed her toes around Aylia's head once more and leaned her paw forwards onto her toes, bending the little girl's head back over her shoulders as her body kicked and flailed like a headless chicken. The plump furry toes crushed Aylia's head entirely into her foot pads, grinding over each other as Harley felt Aylia's skull being push and twisted about between them like playing with a large lump of lint. After a moment of enjoying her games she realised Aylia's body had gone quite limp and realised that she must be completely starved of oxygen by now.

 

Raising her foot up off the floor she dangled Aylia by her head, still wedged tightly between her toes as the last desperate struggle for survival made her limbs twitch and wriggle pitifully. Harley had a silly grin on her face at the thought of choking her former friend to death in the acrid sweaty musk of her toes. Eventually however, she unclenched her toes but then let out a suddenly laugh as she saw that Aylia's hair had become tangled into her foot fur and her little face had become plastered into the stuff between her toes.

 

She gave her foot a little shake form side to side, flailing Aylia's body like a boneless doll till she peeled away and slapped wetly onto the tiles below her. Aylia lay still as her world spun madly around her. Her ears were filled with a loud shrill whistling noise and she struggled to open her eyes for fear of being sick as everything spun past her at a hundred miles an hour. Despite feeling the fresh cold air on her damp body her every breath was tainted with the scent of Harley's foot from the grime and sweat that had been ground deep into her.

 

A series of loud thuds that seemed to come for far away but they were getting louder, and closer. Aylia covered her head with both arms as she tried to shrink into herself and make herself into as small a ball as her painful ribs would allow. The thuds turned into deep booming sounds as the floor beneath her began to tremor slightly with each percussive hit until finally they stopped, one massive boom landing either side of her as she was nearly bounced off the floor with each one. She squeaked and trembled madly, the shivering causing waves of pain to flood through her from her broken body until suddenly she heard a cold voice from above then straightened with a shriek of agony as a claw slammed into her back, skidding her across the floor.

“Hey, bug, get up its time to do your job.” Came Harley's commanding voice from above as she watched Aylia flip around like a suffocating fish as the little thing tried to hold herself and brace from the pain

 

“HEY!” Harley said louder, giving Aylia another prod with her toes which again sent her sprawling across the floor “Don't ignore me, I said get up, you have some cleaning to do.”

 

Aylia considered lying still, hoping she would just disappear, vanish into nothing and be left alone but she knew that wasn't an option and she didn't need another kick across the floor so this time she rolled herself onto her hands and knees, pausing for a moment to take a few deep breaths before tucking one foot shakily underneath her, then the other, and with an effort pushed herself to her feet, gasping as she held her ribs and looked up at the giantess towering over her. Harley stood, hands on hips tapping her foot impatiently as she held something in one hand and looking sternly down at her as though she were a disobedient pet.

 

“You were a servant, you served people and you cleaned up after them, but you were paid, so you were a servant. I'm not sure what you could do with money any more though, and no one would believe you weren't supposed to be tiny if you got to them, so your best bet for surviving is to work for me without pay. You will be my slave. Now, slave, I still have some of my appetiser under my pads so your first task I think, is to clean your owner's paws.” Said Harley dominantly.

 

Her speech made, she held forwards the items she had in her hands and set them on the floor. They consisted of a chunk of sponge that had been torn from a larger one and a wad of torn up bits of rag, Aylia gazed at them dumbly and wasn't sure what she had just heard, but as Harley pulled the chair over towards her the deafening screech of the legs over the hard floor snapped her out of her stupor. Harley sat down and set her paws by the rags and sponge then leaned her cleaner foot out over the top of Aylia.

 

“Now, are you going to be sensible and get over here and start cleaning, or does my other paw need to get familiar with crushing your little body beneath it as I drag you over here on your face?” Harley said in an all-too-calm manner, as though this were all completely natural that it should be happening between the two of them.

 

Aylia gave the slightest shake of her head, her eyes wide and staring straight forward with deep set fear as her body moved almost unconsciously, making a slow pace towards Harley's flexing expectant feet. She stopped by the pile of wash cloths still staring as though she were shell shocked and in a daze, she gazed back up at the face of Harley grinning down at her with an almost childish glee showing in her face and her anticipation showing in her wiggling toes. Aylia stared at those feet. Those monstrous paws capable of snuffing her out as fast or as painfully slowly as they pleased, then something snapped her out of her trance.

 

“Aylia. You're not cleaning.” Came Harley's cold hard voice.

 

Aylia felt as though she were being scolded by her mother, the dominant voice causing a knot of fear to twist in her stomach as she quickly bent down and grabbed a piece of cloth, taking a few steps forwards towards the hot black pads seemingly thick with grime and dust from the restaurant floor. She leaned up to begin then stopped and looked back up at Harley between the gap of two of her toes she had spread to watch Aylia work.

 

“How do I clean, I have no water?” Aylia shouted up as hard as she could.

 

Harley looked down at her with no small amount of irritation as she said casually,

 

“You have a tongue don't you... USE IT!” She commanded fiercely as she lowered herself down to lean on her lap, a small snarl on her face to emphasise she was tired of Aylia wasting time.

 

The shock of Harley's vicious response made Aylia jump and with a squeak she threw herself against Harley's warm soft foot and began to lap away at the pads. Licking until she got to the wet glistening leathery skin then rubbing her cloth over the clean patch to dry it off before moving to another part, licking and sucking at the foot to clean off the grime before wiping it dry once more with the cloth, all the time little wet tears streaked her cheeks as she ate mouthful after mouthful of greasy, salty filth from the feet of her former friend.

 

The cleaning and crying seemed to last for hours until finally, with a filth-blackened tongue and a dry throat Aylia discarded yet another of the rags, now too dirty to continue to be of any use. She stepped back and sank painfully down to her knees, her ribs throbbed and her lungs and throat burned, a heavy lump in her stomach pushed her tummy out and she wept all the more knowing she was so heavily loaded with nothing but sweat and foot grime. She looked up to see if she was still being watched in hopes she might get a break but unfortunately that fear inducing gaze was firmly fixed on her little form.

 

“Why have you stopped little roach?” Harley said with a trace of boredom.

 

“Puh... Har.. ley, please...” Aylia began, struggling to for her words with her salt-burned throat “I'm... I'm too dry, can't carry on.”

 

Harley made a face that played well over the top for how concerned she was about her friend as she clasped her hands to her cheek and set her feet either side of Aylia, leaning between her own knees to look down completely over the tiny 3 inch girl.

 

With a very babying tone Harley inclined her head. “Awww is my little servant all dry, you cant get enough spit to carry on working? Is that it?” She asked, as though she were talking to a puppy, or an infant.

 

Aylia could only nod, even the act of trying to muster enough energy to talk made her stomach churn and roll, threatening to throw its contents right back up again as the small girl clutched her bulging tummy and slouched over. She jolted right back up again as a massive finger suddenly appeared and slid round under her chin, she tried to lean back away from the digit but it pulled at her ribs too much and she was forced to accept the touch of the finger lifting her chin. Her head rose gently to force her gaze up towards Harley's face as the giantess looked down with mock pity.

 

Aylia almost believed that her friend might have seen the fact that she had truly hurt her, and perhaps she was ready to forgive her having put her through the humiliation of cleaning the huge feet that still settled either side of her, flexing slightly as the giantess shifted about above. She took a breath to tell her friend she was sorry, that she knew she had been a bitch to her, to beg the giant leopardess to get her some help. She never got the chance to speak.

 

The thick black pads on the tips of Harley's thumb and finger whipped around to either side of Aylia's little head and slammed into her, gripping her tightly between them as she felt herself sink into the hot leathery fingertips. Her ears were filled with nothing but the deep beating pulse of Harley's heart pushing blood through her body as her ears were crushed firmly against her skull, even her own feeble cries were muffled as though she were screaming underwater. The fingers tilted her head so she faced directly up into Harley's smirking grin.

 

“Here, let me see if I can help you wet your mouth a little shall I?” Harley said with an evil grin splitting across her face before she manipulated Aylia's head like a toy, nodding it up and down and in a squeaky voice she spoke from the side of her mouth as though she were a bad ventriloquist.

 

“Yes please Goddess Harley, all I need is some spit and I can carry on loving and kissing your beautiful feet.”

 

Harley laughed as Aylia clawed and slapped at her fingers, trying to prise them from her head but the little thing barely felt like an insect in comparison to the strength in just her thumb and finger. She squeezed harder on the sides of the tiny insect girl's head making her scream a hoarse dry scream then she began to grind her fingers down the sides of Aylia's head to pinch her jaw, forcing it open as far as it would go. Tears streaked down Aylia's face as she gagged and wailed but as she forced her eyes open she began to fight all the harder to escape what she saw.

 

Harley laughed down as Aylia's little face scrunched up in her pinch and positioned herself above the thrashing girl, she gave an amused giggle as she saw her little eyes bulge with fear then pursed her lips. Sucking up a large ball of saliva from her mouth she pushed it forward so it hung as a blob of thick warm goo for a moment then began to stretch down inexorably slowly till finally it slid loose and fell. Aylia only had time to inhale sharply before the huge blob of spit slapped her straight in the face and instantly encased her head inside a thick, sour-tasting almost gel like bubble of liquid.

 

Harley grinned down at Aylia, keeping her head pinched between her fingertips for a moment longer and letting her saliva really soak into Aylia's hair and throat. She laughed lightly as little bubbles started rising from Aylia's open mouth but were only just able to force themselves up and out of the surface of her viscous spit. Aylia convulsed, twitching heavily as her eyes scrunched for a moment, more bubbles emerged along with gargling sounds then her eyes opened, rolling desperately about in her head as she panicked for air.

 

Harley simply sighed to herself and let her toy go, letting her flop to the ground as the little insect girl scraped and wiped and pulled at the blob of saliva that choked and suffocated her. It stretched off in thick tendrils as she made little splashing noises and fought to get some air through to her lungs, her mouth gulping like a fish though she was having to gulp down spit instead of air. Finally though as her lungs felt like they might catch fire or explode any minute she got that cold crisp yet slightly foetid air down into her lungs.

 

The fight had completely gone from the tiny girl now. She lay with saliva seeping down her head and back into a little pool on the floor around her, her eyes stung and were blurred with the film of having opened them while engulfed in the spit and her mouth and throat felt like she had an almost waxing coating of gel inside of her. She was broken. Meanwhile Harley had been undoing the clasps of a thin silver ankle bracelet, taking it from around her ankle and starting to bend some of the links out from each other, deforming the shape to open them up. The bracelet had a round tag with the word “Bitch” written on it in stylised writing which she also bent the larger ring open on that linked it to the chain.

 

Lying on her front she gripped Aylia by one wrist, dragging her bodily across the floor tiles towards her. Aylia barely gave a moan of pain, she was truly beaten, instead resorting to little squeaks of pain as her body was dragged over the edges of the floor tiles as they banged into her like steps at her size. Harley looped one open chain link around Aylia's wrist, then gripped the other one and repeated the process with the other open link, then bent both of them closed. Aylia was chained like a slave to Harley's jewellery but the humiliation wasn't over yet. Harley the gripped Aylia's matted sodden hair and tugged it back.

 

Aylia came alive now, trying to struggle but finding the chains on her wrists incredibly heavy. She tried to twist and bend her body but every muscle ached and fought just as hard to remain immobile and then she felt the sharp edges of the ring which held the tag slip around her throat, grazing her skin before tucking around the back of her neck. Harley twisted the loop closed once more and then roughly lifted the ankle bracelet. Aylia suddenly found herself shooting into the air before jolting to a halt, screaming out in her hoarse voice as her arms were almost wrenched form her sockets as her wrists were tugged out to her sides and she hung, almost crucified from the pretty chain.

 

“Awww, see, I knew underneath that dull boring.... frankly overweight exterior, was something ready to become beautiful, like a pretty piece of jewellery” Harley purred and gave a child-like giggle, her eyes glinting as she caught the little tag around Aylia's neck, like a dog's name tag. Her name tag read 'Bitch'.

 

Aylia sobbed and cried as she was strapped back around Harley's ankle, then the snow leopard stood back up to her full height and turned her foot this way then that, flexing her toes and admiring her new trinket. Then, without a second thought she headed back out into the restaurant. She pulled some money from her old beaten and battered wallet and left it in the tips jar, then took up her backpack and Aylia's handbag and headed back out onto the streets. Never once thinking to check on her new ankle charm as she walked home, subconsciously feeling the little slaps of something soft and warm against her foot.