- Text Size +

Chapter 2.2 – Shrunken Aylia

 

 

 

“Oh Harley that's disgusting!” Aylia exclaimed as she pushed herself up out of her seat “I've got to go and get something to clean that up with now! Do you have any idea how much those thing stain when they get underfoot?” She said exasperated by the leopardess' ignorance.

She stepped out from the booth they were sat in and started towards the empty counter on their side of the restaurant as Harley took a moment to mull over what Aylia had said. With a grimace of realisation dawning over her face she pushed herself up from the table and went to follow after Aylia for something to wipe her foot off with, not wanting to stain her fur by leaving the crushed creature glued to her pads for too long. She took a step over the top of the pile of mess and paused briefly, leaning back over the table to snatch the last couple of tiny things from her bowl and rudely stuffed them into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged and a little squirt of claret sprayed from between her lips as she crunched down to fit the struggling pair fully into her mouth.

Slipping one finger up her chin to catch the spill of meaty juices she pushed it into her mouth, sucking it clean before slipping it back out through tight clenched lips and continuing to chew awkwardly on the mass of food in her over-stuffed maw. Muffled and tortured screams quickly gave way to cracks and pops of the little bodies being crushed and dismembered between her vicious teeth before she was finally able to gulp half of the mouthful down and casually chew on the rest of her snack more comfortably. She pushed the door open she had seen Aylia disappear through, gingerly stepping on just her toes to try and avoid getting any more smears on the diner floor.

Aylia turned to see Harley stepping through into the back room where the various equipment and supplies that kept the diner running were stored. She grimaced a little as she saw Harley chewing messily on a mouthful, knowing what the leopardess was eating from the occasional dull crack that came from the loud squishing noises. Aylia continued pulling various cloths, cleaners and tissues from the shelves of the store room as Harley approached giving a loud wet gulp and licking her lips as she poked her head over Aylia's shoulder.

“What you doing? Ohhh... let me have some of those, I need to clean my foot off, I don't want to get stains on my fur.” Said Harley without giving time for Aylia to answer as she snatched some of the tissues off the counter and tip-toed to a chair sat on its own in the room. She went to start cleaning her pads off, but became distracted by a large glass chamber with a chrome antenna pointing form its roof.

Suddenly an angry voice broke her concentration as Aylia noticed the red smears Harley had left along the floor.

“Harley! Watch where your putting your big clumsy feet! She said with her voice almost shaking with frustration. With a huff she snatched the wipes from the counter top and a spray bottle and went to walk out, pausing to call back over her shoulder “Just don't move, I'll be back in a second, don't. Touch. ANYTHING!” She said and walked out.

Harley sat with a small scowl on her face before pulling a childish sneer and mimicking Aylia's words

“Dyont Tutch Enyeythin” she said and folded her arms under her chest and pouted.

Her mood quickly shifted however when she remembered the strange shower-like chamber she was looking at before, she sat like a school girl for a moment, staring it up and down, leaning forward with her hands clutching the seat as though she could somehow stretch all the way across the room by keeping herself rooted to the chair. She kicked her feet idly back and forth as she pondered its use and then looked around the rest of the room nearby seeing a little device that looked as though it had something of a taser-like shape to it with a small tag on the charger dock it sat in that read:

“Resizer and Cabin control unit”

“Cooooolll” Harley mumbled to herself as she slid off her chair with her full feline grace and with a quick step was over to the control unit, snatching it up into her hands.

She was just about to start playing around with the buttons when Aylia's voice rang out from behind her which made her jump as she spun on her feet, whipping her hands behind her back and smiling a false smile.

“What are you doing? I said don't touch anything, and now look! You've got even more of that stupid wolf all over the floor! UGH!! I'm forever cleaning up after you Harley!” Aylia huffed angrily as she moved forwards to clean the smears of crushed tiny from the floor by Harley's feet.

Harley was simmering with anger however, she hated being spoken to like she was a child and resented Aylia for acting like she was so far above her. “She wouldn't be so high and mighty if she was smaller...” Harley thought to herself considering her frame against Aylia's heavier set form. Almost as though it was a natural solution her hand clenched around the Resizer remote and an idea came to mind as to how she could get her revenge on her uppity 'friend'. She looked down at Aylia on her hands and knees cleaning around her feet as she flexed her toes slightly, a warm tingly feeling building in her stomach.

“You know Aylia-” Harley purred “-I could get used to having you at my feet...” she said bringing the Resizer round from behind her back.

Just as Aylia looked up, an angry expression on her face at the comment, her eyes settled on the device pointed at her face. She took in a breath but before she could speak or cry out she was struck with a kind of paralysis as her nerves and body completely locked up. Within the blink of an eye she found herself staring at the murky-white fur and neatly pedicured claws of Harley's massive foot-paws as the thick plump toes wiggled excitedly almost as if they were happy to see her on level with them.

“Harley! You stupid girl what the hell are you doing? You utter moron! Don't you know restaurants don't carry... re... sizers...” Aylia screamed up at Harley in a diminutive voice from the floor, her tiny voice sounding as though it was coming from very far away.

Her voice trailed off however as she noticed Harley's look of interest and amusement quickly turned to one of sour disappointment as she shifted her weight, leaning against the cupboards with her hips and hands as she raised her foot off the ground and held it out over Aylia's little form. Harley scowled down at Aylia, almost unbelieving that even at her meagre size she was still being such an uptight bitch to her. She decided she would try and teach this plump little bug a little humility, and what better way then by having her re-learn her job at the feet of a new boss?

Harley leant forwards slightly over the top of her raised leg and gave a sneer as she looked at the little shrunken cowgirl beneath her.

“Ughh, this place is filthy, its got fat little roaches crawling all over the floors!” She said staring Aylia in the eye as her sneer turned into a vicious looking grin “Maybe I should help them out and stomp this one so it doesn't get into the food!”

Harley's toes flexed, pushing outwards then curling in on themselves. A couple of drips of gore where she had yet to clean off the tiny wolf fell towards Aylia, splashing onto the floor and landing with a splat as a lump hit her straight on the head. A shiver of fear and disgust rand through Aylia's entire being and horror etched itself on her face as she dared to look up again and saw Harley's foot lowering swiftly towards her. She tried to give a shriek as she raised her hands in a feeble attempt to protect herself from the oncoming foot, however both actions were cut off completely as Harley watched her foot with fascination as it landed with a soft padding noise and settled over the little lump beneath it.

Aylia didn't have time to think, almost the instant Harley's paw came into contact with her outstretched hands she felt them sink into the soft fur between the giantess' toes and suddenly the thick black pads of the foot were crashing into her face and body slamming her into the cold tiled ground beneath her. The foot landed with a deep thud, almost echoing like a thunderclap through her head as white lights flashed in her eyes from the solid impact her head made against the floor and the instant pressure the paw put onto her suddenly all-too-fragile feeling skull.

Aylia tried to move her head, her shoulders, her hands, her feet, anything but it was no use, she was utterly smothered. The heat built quickly and the warm wetness of the stuff under Harley's paw was beginning to seep into Aylia's clothing. Panic quickly set in under the claustrophobic conditions but even with the added adrenaline of fear causing her to try fighting for her life, the best she could manage against the hard, hot leathery paw pads was a small wiggle as she pushed her body deeper into the pads and up into the gaps of the toes that pinned her and threatened to pop her like a grape.

Aylia's wiggling stirred some life into the stoic crushing paw that pinned her, she though for a moment as she felt the toes twitch and begin to curl in and flex that perhaps Harley was going to free her, as though the whole thing had been a show of power to teach her a lesson for perhaps being a bit harder on her friend than she should have been. The hope was short lived however. The paw shifted, the weight decreased slightly but then the big pad shifted up her body, scraping roughly along her as the dirt and grit and slime from the previous victim of this massive foot was ground painfully into her.

As the foot moved up her body it kept some of the pressure on, pressing painfully into the base of her ribs as she felt the air being squeezed out of her and her breasts were forced up her chest until her ample mounds were almost up under her chin. Then the pressure was reapplied, her body squeezed into an awkward shape, her breasts felt as though they might burst as they were pushed painfully into the top of her rib cage. A brief blinding shaft of light met her eyes through the haze of the downy soft fur between Harley's toes as the giant digits flexed and stretched out over Aylia's head.

The brief respite of pressure pounding her skull gave Aylia a small gap for sucking in some much needed air but try as she might she just couldn't fill her squashed lungs fully. The air was hot and thick with the musky scent of Harley's foot, so thick it felt as though it was settling on Aylia's tongue and throat as she tried to suck down the foul air which stung her senses. The light was short lived however as the toes stretched forwards for a moment then came back down pressing the soft plump undersides into Aylia's face. She gave a whimper, trying not to scream the precious air from her lungs but she couldn't stop her fear filled trembling.

The massive toes curled around Aylia's head, gripping it like a small stone tightly within the soft flesh of Harley's foot. Her whimpers were cut off as her nose was ground deep between the massive toes, the fur between them was damp and thick from the sweaty grime that had built up from the days walking. The toes squeezed harder, crushing Aylia's face deep into the sweat and grime as she tried to scream out, the pain overriding any thoughts of saving her breath but as soon as her mouth opened it was filled with Harley's foot and fur and worst of all, the grime that she was being crushed into, stinging her eyes and smearing her tongue with a salty gritty sour paste.

Harley purred with delight as she felt the soft little body of her smug friend sink into her hot paw. It was like standing on a nice soft cushion as she felt Aylia expand and flatten beneath her until she could tell she was starting to press down on her weak little frame. She shifted her paw a little, the tingling excitement filling her senses made her paw twitch and flex slightly and as she bit her bottom lip and pushed forwards against the toy under her foot, letting out a small hum of pleasure. Flexing her toes she felt a tickle against her sensitive toe arches of what she could easily guess was Aylia's face.

With a smirk of mischief she stretched them out, noticing the little tortured face of the girl between her middle toes but this wasn't her main interest, she was already plotting what she was going to do to put her former friend in her rightful place. Lowering her toes she gave a small squeak of pleasure as she felt the plump toes setting onto Aylia's face, but adjusting them to sit either side of her head she flexed her toes back in, scrunching them tightly around the little head caught in her grip. She flexed her toes further, almost fully scrunching them up underneath her paw as she felt Aylia's head being ground and squeezed into the crevice of her toes.

The wriggling and desperate struggles sent wonderful tingles of pleasure through her foot as though she were being massaged by some kind of worm.

Heh, I guess she is just like a worm.” Harley thought to herself as she made the comparison.

Harley stepped down a bit harder, feeling the extra padding of Aylia's breasts sink deeper under the weight of simply her foot having its fun until suddenly there was a dull little 'pop' and a strangled tortured yet totally muffled scream emanating from between Harley's toes, the oddity of it causing Harley's curiosity of what had broken to evaporate into an amused grin at the though that it seemed as though her foot had just screamed.

“Maybe I got that a little wrong-” Harley spoke softly as she peered down, twisting her foot to one side, then the other attempting to determine what side made Aylia scream the loudest to see what might have broken “- She's a crunchy worm” She finished with a little laugh.

Aylia's hot, stuffy nightmare suddenly erupted into fiery pain. Harley's foot felt like it was trying to swallow her, or press her into the granite hard tiles beneath her. Her chest was emptied of air as the paw on top of it began to compress her ribs, grinding back and forth slightly as her breasts were agonizingly crushed up and down her torso, causing her head to be rocked back and for stretching and compounding her neck painfully as though she were a musical instrument. Her head was soaked with sweat, very little of it was her own, as the thick foul trickle matted her hair tightly to her head and knotted it into Harley's foot fur.

Then her ribs finally gave out. She felt one half of her chest collapse with a loud CRACK. With her last ounces of air she tried to give a scream, going rigid beneath the tons of weight that felt like it was swiftly becoming her entire world. As she opened her mouth and cried out the toes once again flexed which forced her head to rock backwards, tugging her neck back unnaturally as her scream was choked off with a glob of sweat hitting the back of her throat, stinging her salt-raw throat from the litres of it she had already been forced to consume.

As she gargled and choked trying to free her wind pipe and draw more air she gulped down the thick viscous droplet and tried to re-inflate her chest with a ragged breath, trying to keep her eyes screwed shut in order stop the pain of more foot grime being ground into them. Then her head began to rock to one side as she felt the relief of the pressure on her broken ribs let up, giving her a moment of hope that perhaps this game of Harley's was to cease having gone too far, but that hope was very quickly snuffed out.

The paw then rocked back to the other side, once again twisting Aylia's head with it as the toes kept up their iron grip around her skull. The paw rocked onto her broken ribs and forced them down, the ribs giving angry cracks and vicious stabbing sensations to Aylia's side. Again she felt most of her air forced from her body as she started to shriek.

Harley bent down over her foot with a grin

“Ahhh, found the broken bit I think!” She said with a wicked sharp grin as she felt the violent shivering of Aylia's impained body beneath her, the hoarse rasping screams once again breaking through the smothering flesh of her toes. She gave a soft giggle before speaking once more to herself.

“This has been delicious fun- ” She said scrunching her toes extra hard as the screams were choked off then came back again as she let her toes relax once more until suddenly she paused, a flash of thought shooting across her face as she realised her plan for her little former friend. Her devious grin formed once more and she smacked her lips in temptation “- And that gives me an idea of just what I want to do with you...”

End of Chapter 2.2

To see Aylia turned into a tastey little treat, go on to Chapter 4 - Death Ending


To see Aylia humiliated and suffering at Harley's feet, go on to Chapter 5 - Life Ending