- Text Size +

Joy felt a tear roll down her cheek, as she looked up at the darken sky that was blotted out by the giant round rear placed over the chamber pot’s opening.  There was a rumble above that made Joy cringe.  She quickly closed her eyes and recalled the events leading up to her horrible situation…

 

It had been a couple of days since the incident with Henry’s birthday.  Since then Joy came to start to forgive the young prince.  Amber and Henry started to play more often and so did Joy.  It started with hide and seek; which was Joy hiding and Henry or Amber trying to find her.  They also played other games like chess; Joy never played before but she got to move the chess pieces which she found fun.  It took her a while to learn the rules and even then she wasn’t as good as Amber or even Henry.

It turned out that Amber’s nightmares stop happening after she told Joy about them.  Apparently it was only a bad dream.  Amber said it was because of Joy’s company that helped her sleep better at night, but Joy didn’t believe that.

The day was almost over when they were called for dinner.  Amber kept Joy with her when she headed down for dinner.  She placed Joy on her lap and kept her napkin perched over her to keep anyone passing by from seeing Joy in her lap.  Amber again, like all the other meals, snuck Joy some food off her plate.

Joy wasn’t paying much attention to the table conversation considering she wasn’t really at the table to begin with.  She was too busy munching on some kind of fish that was extraordinary good, when she heard the king say something about vermin living in the castle stealing food.  Joy paused her eating at those words.  Did he mean her?  He couldn’t mean her, she hasn’t taken any food from them… well technically Amber was giving her food but no one knows about that except Henry.

“What do you mean Father?”  Amber asked.

“Some of the chiefs have noticed a small amount of food supplies disappearing recently.  They suspect it to be the work of tinies.”

That was all they said about the topic.  The king then switched topics back to the game he hunted that afternoon.  Throughout the rest of the meal Joy couldn’t eat, she was too busy wondering if there were more tinies hiding in the castle. 

That night Amber said good night and blew out the lights as Joy again thought of the possibility of some of her people trying to live in the castle. She felt obligated to search them out and try and help them either find a place to live or get out alive.  Joy was tempted to search that night but thought better of it.  She would wait till morning to leave Amber’s room.  It was dangerous to move around in the morning, but she didn’t know the castle too well to run off by herself, especially if the king thinks there are tinies running around.  The guards are probably on high alert.

Joy tried to sleep but she kept tossing and turning.  She had to find out now if there were others in the castle.  Joy tried to reason with herself that it wasn’t worth the risk of being caught, but she eventually decided that a quick look around wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Joy slowly removed her blanket and started to get off her bed when she heard Amber stir.  Joy froze like a deer caught in headlights.  Joy waited until she was sure that Amber was still asleep before she moved.  She didn’t know why she was afraid that Amber would catch her.  Maybe it was her instincts or she knew she was doing something dangerous and Amber would disapprove; whatever it was it put Joy on the edge if Amber found her trying to sneak out.  The last thing Joy wanted to do was upset Amber.

So Joy quickly and quietly snuck out of her bed without making a sound and headed to the small piece of string hanging off the night stand.  Joy slid down the string and landed on the ground.  She could see the floor she was on due to the moon light shining in through the window and bathed the floor in a pale color.  Joy walked slowly across the floor fearing that the slightest step would be heard by Amber.

Joy continued to tip toe across the floor until she passed by the moon lite floor.  She was roughly half way too the door or almost passed Amber’s bed when she stepped on something.  It was a different material then the floor that she was walking on, it was a silky fabric like substance.  Joy felt confused as she looked down at her feet wondering what she was stepping on.  She peered through the night and saw a vague shape.  Then it hit her, she was standing in Amber’s underwear.  Apparently Amber doesn’t sleep in her underwear under her night gown. 

 Joy couldn’t move as she realized were she was standing.  Sure Joy has been near Amber’s underwear when she is in her drawer, but this was different.  Joy slowly walked across the silken material as she awed at the feeling of them.  Joy reached down and touched the material and imagined what it would feel like to wear it.  She imagined Amber wearing it all day and-

What was she doing?  Quickly Joy banished those thoughts and tried to think clearly, but she kept coming back to Amber and the way she looked, how she smelled, and-

Shaking her head Joy quickly got rid of those thoughts.  She decided she better move on unless she might spend all night here thinking of Amber.  Getting up Joy took a step forward when there was movement to her right.  All of a sudden there was a leg to her right, then to her left.  Slowly Joy tilted her head up and peered up a canopy of darkness.  Joy opened her mouth to say something when all of a sudden the canopy descended toward her.  Two hands grabbed the garment Joy was standing in and quickly pulled up.  Joy didn’t have time to say anything as she shot up into the air.  Before she knew it she was pressed into a wall of warm smooth material… Amber’s butt.

 

Amber quickly woke up.  There was a pressure building up in her gut.  Amber held her stomach hoping the feeling would go away; it didn’t.  Amber was about to reach down and grab her chamber pot when she remembered that she had a guest in her room.  Amber would have to use the chamber pot that was in the bathroom.  Wincing in discomfort Amber quietly got out of bed and walked over to where her underwear was lying.  She stopped wearing underwear years ago due to the fact that it always gave her a wedgie whenever she slept.  Tonight was the first night she went commando with Joy in her room.  Amber thought that since she always woke up before Joy she wouldn’t notice and she wouldn’t get a wedgie while she slept. 

As quietly as she could Amber pulled up her underwear and started to head out of her room.  Amber opened her door and headed toward the bathroom.  She felt her gut turn as she continued to walk.  Why did she eat that fish when she knew it wouldn’t set well with her?  That’s right because she wanted to get Joy some of it to try.  It would look weird to take some food and not eat it.  Amber held her stomach as it protested that she needed to hurry.  Hopefully Joy enjoyed it, because Amber was paying the price for it now. 

 

The only bright side to Joy’s situation would be the fact she in a world of softness.  Behind her was a silken fabric holding her up against a soft wall of warm skin.  Now for the bad news, she was trapped in Amber’s underwear up against her butt.  As Amber walked with Joy stuck up against her, she could feel the heat given off from her rear.  Joy tried to move or squirm to get Amber’s attention but she was pushed too hard up against Amber.  Joy took a breath before trying to shout and realized something about the smell.  It didn’t smell horrible.  Of course it didn’t smell like peaches and cream but it didn’t smell as one would think.  Thankful on that note Joy took another breath in and shouted.

“Amber,” was what Joy tried to say but it only came out as a mumble as she was pushed up against her. 

Not again, Joy thought as she remembered the shoe incident.  Thankfully it wouldn’t be so bad considering there is no chance that Amber would be taking a bath at this time of night… 

Joy stopped her train of thought.  What was Amber doing up right now?  Midnight snack?  Yeah that has to be it.  Or was it something else?  Did she have a secret lover?  The thought somehow made Joy slightly jealous.  Her head was filled with thoughts of a man grabbing Amber and fondling her br- 

Joy shook her head the best she could.  Why should she care?  She is a tiny and Amber is a giant, not to mention she is the princess of the lands while she is less than a peasant to her.  None of this helped Joy at all as she still didn’t know what Amber was doing.  She feared the worse until she heard a door close.  Joy silently listen to her surrounding to find out where she was. 

 

Amber walked into the bathroom and spotted the chamber pot.  Quickly she walked toward the chamber pot and positioned herself over the top of the pot.  She pulled her underwear down and sat down on the pot…

 

Joy felt her world shifting as she was pressed more into Amber’s rear.  Before she could figure out why, all of a sudden the pressure on her back suddenly disappeared.  Joy slowly turned her head around as it dawned on her where she was.

“oh no…” she whispered.

Joy noticed that she was being brought closer and closer to a bowl like shaped object.  Joy was heading toward a chamber pot on the butt cheek of Amber.  Joy felt fear rise up in her as she had no way of escaping.  Immediately after Amber sat down on the pot Joy fell off of her butt and landed at the bottom.  Luckily she wasn’t injured … but soon that would change.

Joy looked up at the rear end as it gurgled and she closed her eyes.  Joy didn’t know what to do.  Her life flashed before her eyes as she listened to the sounds above her.  Joy shouted for help but there was no reply from above.  Joy was about to give up when Amber got of the chamber pot.  Joy was so relieved that Amber heard her.   

“Ah found it,” Amber said.

“What…?” Joy said then Amber’s rear started to blot out the sky. 

 

Amber was about to go to the bathroom when she noticed there wasn’t any toilet paper nearby.  Glancing around, she found some.  Amber got up and retrieved the roll of paper and returned back to the chamber pot.

 

Joy felt a tear slide down her cheek.  This was it, there was no way out.  Joy didn’t know what to think as there was a deafening sound above her as a gust of air blew around the pot.  Joy quickly held her nose as the stench started to fill the pot.  Joy slowly backed up as far as she could in the pot as she waited for the inevitable.  Before she knew it she heard a hissing sound which was quickly covered up with the sound of splattering.

In a few seconds Joy felt a liquid touch her feet.  Joy tried to back away from it but she was already up against the side of the pot.  The level of the liquid started to rise slowly and fill up the container.  Joy thought it would never end as the air started to fill with an acidic hint to it.  It made Joy’s eyes tear up even more.  She started to cough at the fumes that filled the air.  Eventually the flow of the liquid stopped.  Joy was standing up to her chest in a warm smelly liquid that she really really didn’t want to be in. 

 

Amber felt the pressure in her gut relive slightly after she released her bladder.  Then her gut let out a series of growls and gurgles; she couldn’t hold it in any longer.  Pushing with all her might she felt the pressure in her bottom start to leave her…

Joy heard the noise that Amber was making.  Before Joy knew it there was a trumpet like noise and then something fell through the air.  It landed in the liquid with a splash, covering Joy with the foul water like substance.  Then another object and another, they started to rain down and splash Joy.  Then it stopped.

Joy didn’t move an inch in fear of what might happen, but after a while there wasn’t a sound made from Amber.  She was finished doing her business.  Joy slowly waddled through the liquid in hopes to get her attention…

 

Amber sat on the chamber pot about to wipe her rear when her bottom started to tingle.  Grimacing, Amber wasn’t done just yet…

 

Joy realized something was wrong.  Amber hasn’t gotten off the chamber pot.  Joy realized that she hasn’t even wiped yet.  Joy knew something wasn’t right and started to head away from the center of the chamber pot when there was a disgusting noise behind her.  Not turning around she did her best to run through the liquid when a wave of the most disgusting smell ever hit her in the back and carried her away with it.  Joy was shoved around with the muck that picked her up and pushed her to the back of the chamber pot and then swirled around in a current of filth.  Joy couldn’t break out of the current as she was dragged around and pulled under with it.  She couldn’t breath as her lungs begged for air.  Joy felt her life slipping out of her grip when she blacked out…

 

Joy woke up with a startle.  She looked around and found out she was floating in the worse kind filth imaginable.  She couldn’t believe she was still alive but she was.  There was no light coming in from the top of the chamber pot but she could tell that Amber wasn’t there.  Unable to determine what time it was or how long she was passed out, Joy just floated in the filth produced by Amber as she waited for something to happen. 

It was a long time before anything happened.  Joy had been floating for hours and she was growing tired.  She couldn’t smell anything due to the stench assaulting her noise for the pass hour or two.  Then she heard a door close. 

“Oh, my lord…” said a female voice.

The pot was picked up and Joy got a glimpse of who it was before the top was covered with a cloth.  The person was Amber’s maid Loren, and she was cleaning up the bathroom.

“I don’t know why she ate that fish.  One would think she would learn not to eat food that makes you feel sick.”

Joy barely heard what Loren was saying due to the fact she kept getting buried under the chamber pot’s contents from Loren carrying the pot.  Joy tried to stay afloat, until there was a soggy piece of toilet paper that she got caught up in.  Joy felt her strength sapping away for the second time today as she felt herself start to dip down under the filthy liquid surrounding her…

 

Loren didn’t mind taking care of the princess but she really didn’t like pulling bathroom duty.  Even worse was the fact that the princess for some reason felt she should eat fish which really didn’t settle well with her. 

Loren made her way out of the castle as she had to carry the chamber pot to a sewage area where all the waste of the city goes.  Loren quickly removed the cloth as the stench rose up to greet her.  With a look of disgust Loren dumped the vulgar smelling liquid into the cesspit.  Shuddering at the smell Loren quickly left, and headed back to the castle to finish her chores.

 

Joy let out a scream as she was violently tossed out with a tidal wave of filth into a bigger pile of filth.  She was buried alive under the filth she was tossed with.  Desperately she swam to the top of the muck and got some fresh air.  Gaging on the smell, which was about 1000 times worse than the smell she had just endure, she looked around and found out where she was.  Completely fed up with what has happen to her, Joy swam out of the muck and climbed up the side of the pit.  It took her nearly all day but she got out.

Letting out a joyful cry she laid down and fell asleep next to the cesspool.

 

Amber was worried for Joy.  Amber woke up to find Joy gone.  Thinking she was just playing with Henry, she ignored it.  It was after lunch that Amber began to worry as she checked on Henry and found out that Joy wasn’t there.  Fearing for the worse Amber looked everywhere she could but couldn’t find Joy anywhere.  Did Joy leave because of something she said or did?  Did someone take her? 

Amber went around the castle asking guards and servants if they found any tiny people.  Fortunately and unfortunately no one did.  Amber went back to her room before dinner feeling sad.  She felt like there was a hole in her chest.  Amber really cared for Joy and for Joy to disappear broke her heart.  Her best friend was missing and Amber didn’t know what to do…

 

Joy woke up with the moon out.  It was night time.  Joy got up from where she was laying and decided her best action would to clean herself up.  She found a river close by and cleaned up.  Now she needed to think of what to do.  She decided long ago she wasn’t heading back to the castle there was no way she was going back.  Not after all that happen to her.  Still there was nowhere to go.  Joy decided to head away from the city as she thought she could live in the forest like her people use to.

As she walked she kept thinking about one thing, Amber. 

Joy started to argue with herself, “What if Amber is worried?  What am I thinking!  Amber practically threw me away like shit… But it wasn’t her fault.  If she cared she would have looked for me!  How could she do this to me?  I thought we were friends.  I-I- I really liked her a lot!  I like too much to not go back and say goodbye.  I can’t go back anyway there isn’t a way to get into the castle now that the king has increased patrols for tinies.” 

Joy kept walking when she stopped.  She didn’t know anything about the outside world.  If she really wanted to survive she has to go back to the city.  Hating that she was right turned around and started to head back to the castle, but only to get some supplies then to leave.  She wasn’t going to see Amber.

 

It was near dawn when Joy finial reached the castle walls.  Tired she took a break and went to sleep behind some crates near the gate.  She was quickly woken up by the sound of animal hooves and the sound of a cart passing by.  Looking out from her hiding spot she saw a cart about to enter the castle.  Grin at her luck: if it worked once why not again? 

Joy snuck in to the castle the same way she did last time.  She was in the kitchen of the castle and she hid the same way she did the first time coming here.  She was going to waiting until night and would get out and grab some-

“Pst!”

Joy froze at the sound.  Slowly she turned around and felt her eyes grow wide.

“Over here!”

Across from the barrel she was hiding was a tiny holding a chunk of cheese.  He was waving for her.  Joy couldn’t believe her eyes, there was another tiny in the castle.  The man with the cheese continued to wave for her attention.  Joy quickly looked to see if there was anyone nearby; none.

Quickly Joy ran to the tiny.

“Hello there.” He said.

“H-Hey, ummm,” her stomach growled as she saw the food.  She hadn’t eaten in a long time, and was starving.

The man grinned at her, “My Name is Lucius or Lu for short.  Here you go.”  He broke of a piece of cheese and handed it to Joy who took it with thanks.  “If you want you can follow me.”

“Where?” Joy asked cautiously.  Joy may be glade to meet someone else here size, but she wasn’t stupid.  She knew nothing about him.  He could be a crazy man trying to grab her and have his way with her.  Her parents told her about some tinies who have gone crazy due to the life style they live.

Lu pointed to a hole in the corner of the room that was blocked by a small crate.  It allowed enough room for a tiny to go behind the crate.  “I need to get back; the others will be worried if I don’t.  We have plenty of room for you if you want to follow.”

“We?”

“Yeah,” he said as he started to walk toward the hole.  Joy followed him curious now.

They reached the hole which was barely the size of them if they crawled.  Lucius had to put the cheese down on the ground and push it through, and then they had to crawl through it.  When Joy got past the hole she gasped at what she saw.  There was a ton of room for her to move around.  She saw that there were at least 20 or more people living in here.  The people were all doing something: some were building what looked like tables from the wood they had, others were sewing clothes, and others were gathered around in a group laughing at something.  The majority of the people were man but there were a few women in the group.

“What…”

Lu smiled at her, when a man came up from behind him smiling too.  “Hello, my name is Fred.  Welcome to the resistance!” 

Everyone cheered when he said that.

“Resistance?  What’s going on here?”  Demanded Joy as she seemed confused at what was going on.

Fred chuckled, “Were the resistance that’s going to end the slaughter of our people.”

“How?”

Fred smiled, “Were going to kill the royal family tonight.”