- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is one of the first of short stories I will be writing. Most will involve just giant boys. and some may also involve giant girls/women.

                This wasn’t the first time Brian had gotten so angry he could explode. This time he knew he was reaching a point he couldn’t return from through. He stood there as the other kids pointed and laughed at him. He was a senior in high school, yet freshmen were making fun of him. Finally he snapped. A flash of white filled the inside of the school as everyone inside shrank to an inch tall. He quietly lifted his shoe and crushed the group making fun of him into the ground like bugs. It was payback time. But he wanted to feel bones crack under his feet and wanted people to look up to him as their god. He slipped his shirt and pants off, along with his shoes and socks. He now towered above everyone with nothing but his boxers on. He walked along, smirking at the small groups of students cowering together as he walked by. One single student was making a dash across the hallway, and was quickly stomped into the floor, as the kids guts oozed between his toes. Brian shuddered as he felt the raw power. He could snuff out lives beneath the soles of his feet. He grabbed a screaming boy and held him up to his face. He wondered if he could actually eat one of them. He silently slipped the boy into his mouth and chewed him into tiny bits. The boy was so small, Brian barely noticed a flavor, yet the texture was not satisfying. He spit the remains into a water fountain and washed it down. As he walked by the bathroom, a small perverted thought came to his head. He scooped up a group of students that tried to scatter away from his powerful bare feet. He opened the door and walked in, crushing a kid under his foot that must have been trying to find a way off the grimy, urine stained floors. He took the kids and placed them on the sink. He grabbed the first one, who happened to be a girl, and lowered his underwear. He slid her face on the slit of his penis. “Lick it”. She shook her head no and he squeezed her. This prompted a quick reaction as she stuck her tongue out to lick his cock. Shivers ran up his spine as he could feel her ever so slightly. His cock twitched as it began to grow. One he was fully erect, he tossed her to the floor, and ground her head under his big toe. It crunched nicely as he smashed the rest of her body under his pulverizing heel. He grabbed a boy off the sink and set him in the urinal. He began to stroke his cock, the whole time smiling at the boy who knew his fate. Pre-cum slowly dripped from his penis as he began to work his cock harder. Finally, he blew his load of cum right into the boy’s face, knocking the boy into yellow water. When Brian finished cumming, he flushed the urinal, along with his cum and the boy. He grabbed all of the others except for one and tossed them into the urinal. They screamed as he aimed his now flaccid cock at them and let out a steady stream of warm urine. When he finished he flushed it again, and watched three more people swimming in his piss get sucked into the pipes. He turned his attention to the last remaining person. It was another boy. He took the boy into his palm, and ordered the boy to remove all of his clothes. The boy grew red as he stripped naked in Brian’s palm. “ Lay down on your stomach” Brian ordered. The boy did as he was told, and Brian stuck out his tongue and licked the boys bare thighs and butt. Brian began to get hard again as he licked the boys legs and ass again. He laid the kid down on the floor and straddled him with his rock hard penis. He pressed his dick onto the boys butt and shuddered as lowered his hips and slowly crushed the boy under his cock. The warm blood oozed around his boner as he instantly came all over the gory mess that he had made. He stood up walking on top of the mess and sliding it around under his massive bare foot. He walked out of the bathroom and got hit with a blinding light and went unconscious. He woke up and observed his surroundings. He was an inch tall in the football locker room at the bare feet of several naked football players looking down at him. “What should we do to this fucker who killed all those kids?” asked one of them. “ I say we circle jerk and shower him in our cum and then have the captain kill him how he wants to” With that the boys began to stroke their cocks. “Go around and lick our feet you little shit” one of them ordered. Brian picked himself off and walked around the circle. Licking some of their toes, some of their heels. “I wish I could stomp his life out” one of them said. The others snickered as he was kicked into the center of the circle. The first load of cum showered him. The other loads of teen boy spunk covered him as he found nothing but his head sticking out of the pile of cum. They all laughed and one muscular boy relived himself on the pile. Brian was washed clean of the cum by the warm yellow liquid. The captain grabbed him “Its night night time bitch” He was set on the bench as the tan butt of the football captain lowered onto him and crushed his body. The captain laughed as he felt the body compress into his firm butt cheek. He farted once and then got up and wiped the mess up with a piece of toilet paper and threw it into an unflushed toilet full of his shit.

 

Chapter End Notes:

More short stories to follow  :P