- Text Size +

Tina & Lara Part II

 ‚Wow! This feels so absolutely exciting. It’s almost like the ultimate experience.’ Tina and Lara were sauntering along a highway. In better words Tina was walking on the highway and Lara shuffled her feet in the surrounding farmland. Not that she avoided the occasional flock of trees that surrounded most of the farm houses.

'Being giants you mean?'

'Uh, no. I mena that's great, too. I meant stepping on cars and feeling them folding up and getting flat beneath my barefoot.'

'You can fell cars?'

'Yes I can. `Why? Can't you?'

'No, I can't feel them. I couldn't even feel those farmhouses if they weren't surrounded by those strong, old trees. I guess it's the trees that I feel. But it's only a tickle.'

'Can't believe that! I can exactly feel each car. I don't feel much of those getting flattened beneath the thick skin of my heel, the ball of my foot or my big toe. Those are more like there for a tickle and then no more. But beneath my small toes and the soft skin of my sole I can feel everything. First I feel there's a small bump of resistance. Then it softens with a burst and I believe thats when all the windows shatter. Next moment my skin touches the ground all around the car. And then theres that interesting tickle of sheet metal crinkling up and getting flatter. That's when the tarmac is starting to break up. Finally there's a last resistance, maybe from the engine, but anyway my weight squishes it into the lines and grooves of my skin as my foot sinks into a nice footprint.'

The highway was filled with the mother of all traffic jams. Tiny people were fleeing the giantesses and turned the two lane highway into a three lane one way street. But there was hardly any movement. In a stop'n go style they fought against each other. With their rear view mirrors showing the soles of Tina's barefeet pounding the highway and closing in with unholy speed, drivers lost their nerves and tried some offroading. But only to be stuck after a few seconds later.

Most of them stayed with their cars until it was too late. When they decided to run on their own legs Tina was only about four steps away. So they just managed to get out of their cars and run to the edge of the tarmac when the shadow of Tina's barefoot engulfed them. Her pinky toe was as wide as the road and so her foot was many times wider. With a thundering boom and horrific crunching noises all the tiny screams were squelched. At the back of her heel and around her toes fountains of fuel and blood squirted out as the giantess settled her weight ont her victims. Then, as the giantess was walking slowly, one and a half second later her foot rose and left the scene of death and destruction to cause some new mayhem and disaster.

'Haha, that's funny. You never walked barefoot on anything and now you are just tender enough to enjoy those cars. And you are still the tender princess while I can rarely feel anything that is getting crunched flat beneath my steps. To me it's like walking on thick clay. It just smooth and soft under my skin and I can feel it compressing and some of it being forced aside as my foot is moulding my footprint.'

Only very few people had realized the impending doom soon enough. They steered their cars of the road until it broke or got stuck, then they made a run to the side to get away from the road.  If they got far enough those who fled to the left had a good chance of survival. Right of the road however the titanic Lara came over them and the fate of those that got stepped on by the even larger giantess was considered lucky. The others suffered the tornado of her passing foot. The air currents bombed them with uprooted trees and tons of dirt and debris. Most of them were blown away and smacked down dead a few hundred feet away. Only a handfull got stuck in a bush or a tree after this horrendous experience. No one was left unhurt.

'You should try them!', Tina suggested and stepped of the tiny road to give her friend a chance.

'What for? I won't feel them anyway!', Lara answered. 'Oh, come on. You could just try to be tender.'

Lara started to giggle. But she couldn't stop and soon she literally rolled around with loughter. She dropped onto her ass and pounded the ground with her fists. It took some time for her to calm down.

'Oooh, Tina! You got me with this one. Allright, allright, don't make me lough no more. I'll do, iI'll do! I need some air.'

Panting Lara got up and moved to an intact part of the highway. 

Tina squatted down to watch. 'Take that greyhound over there with your middle toe. You should at least feel this one!' Tina advised.

'Let's see', Lara answered and placed her left foot onto the road. A few hundred feet of highway had disappeared and were now sunk into a footprint. 'Nothing', Lara frownded.

Tina giggled. 'Of course. You almost stomped there. Can't you try to be a little more tender and uh ladylike?'

'What? Well, I'll try!'

'Look, there's a big truck. Try that one.'

Instantly Lara made her next try. Tina gasped in disappointment as her heel smacked down like before. But then she smiled as she watched Lara lowering the rest her foot much slower. Her toes were bend up high as she lowered her deadly sole. 'Careful!', Tina whispered as the ball of her foot was almost touching the car roofs.  People where desperately trying to leave their cars. Most of the doors where blocked by other vehicles. Their paniced cries let Tina know that they knew death to be close.
Lara tried her best but a large body like her's was far more difficult to balance than Tina's. With a sudden twitch Lara lowered the ball of her foot. Within a tenth of a second everyone and everything beneath the ball of her foot squished, crunched, flattened or exploded. Her skin barely touched the ground but nothing had been able to put up enough resistance. Lara managed to regain balance and  rose her foot half a second later. But it was too late. In the darkness beneath her foot Tina could only see thin pressed cars surrounded by squirts of red and all embedded in the lines of her footprint that were embossed into crackled tarmac.

'Oh no, Lara! You've almost ruined it. Now you might as well lower the ball of your foot. But keep your toes up and try that truck underneath.!'

'Ooops, lost my balance!', Lara excused. With that she just put her foot down with some weight behind it. She kept her toes raised though and Tina watched her foot sink in an spread cracks in the ground. The highway was completely covered by her foot. In fact one of her smaller toes would've been enough to cover the width of the road. Right now it was running half beneath her second and half between her third toe.

'Come on! Feel them squish!', Tina cheered. Lara complied. Slowly. First she lowered her big toe wich see easily saw clear off the road and thus payed no heed to be careful. What she didn't see were about thirtty humans struggling through the fields after escaping their cars. Watching them as they where turned into mush by Lara's careless movement. The ease of their death made her finger her crotch. Then Laura started the final move. Carefully she lowered her small toes. Tina quickly struggled forward as Lara's prize was now hidden from view behind the big toe. Just in time she got to see the green truck as its back was touched by the rim of Lara's second toe. Like tinfoil the metal housing bend and crinkled under the immense pressure. Tina could easily see that it was too weak to carry the weight of Lara's toe. Just a second later the toe lowered some more. Tires blew as some payload inside of the metalframe finally brought up some more resistance. The truck was tilted by the rounded edge of the toe and started to slip towards Lara's third toe. Still nothing signalled that Lara could feel anything beneath her smallest digits. So another small movement followed. The last remaining tires blew and the truck started to twist under the pressure. The cab rose into the air as the rest of the truck was now crumpled up by the walls of both toes.  Splinters of cracking payload flew through the ruptured metall skin.

'Uh, I feel something! Tina, there's something soft betweend my second and third toe! Is it a car?'

'No, my brute giantess girlfriend. That's no car! That's a huge truck and you've already crumpled it almost flat with all tires blown. You've already been touching it for about three seconds.'

'Oh my gosh, I didn't feel anything!'

'Come on! finish it off!'

Instead of an answer Lara lowered her toes some more. With cruel force her toes started to flatten it despite the loud cracking sounds of the paylod's futile resistance. Finally enjoying the feeling she didn't take the time for another pause. In a fluid motion she brought her toes down. The truck crumpled and flattened, some of it was squished into the gap between her toes. The cab swayed first to the left then to the right before it broke loose and crashed to the ground. For a short moment there were some twisted limbs of the driver, then Lara's toes spread and her third toe finally squelched the cabin and the driver was turned into red mush that squirted out from under the bulk of her toe as it finally settled on the ground. Then Lara pressed down even more and the pulpy remains were ground away as she rose her heels and twisted the tip of her foot. Then she raised her foot, looked at the imprint of destruction and mayhem and after her second braught her foot down again, this time covering some more relatively undamaged highway.

'Wow, Tina, that was nice. I could really feel it. Could we trade places? I would like to enjoy some more of this crunchy highway vehicles.'

Tina giggled and without another word they continued on their way. But instead of switching sides Tina just walked some more to the left. This was horrendous news for the people who had seconds before thought to be safe after running away to the left side of the road. While on the right side people who had felt doomed seconds ago sighed in relief, on the left side of the road people squished, splattered and died in a hundred ways as they got in the path of the titaness Tina. Far more had run to the left as they had seen the gigantic Lara advancing on the right. Now their bodies were flattened unnoticed as Tina just couldn't make them out from a standing position. And after a few steps she even raised the chance to get stepped on and squish as she dropped her flip flops and slid her feet into them. the huge, flat soles covered far more ground with just as well deadly pressure as her barefeet had done.

Tina and Lara got nearer and nearer towards their next target. More and more houses went down flat beneath Tinas flipflops as they neared the suburbs of another metropolis.

As another little flock of houses, almost a village, had disappeared beneath one of Tina's flip-flops she calmly turned back to watch her footprint. But all she left behind where flat prints, sunk twenty foot into the ground and covered with a negative of her the tread beneath her flip-flop. She couldn't really tell if the light brownish color of the compacted ground was a little bit brighter where she had flattened those homes.

Lara stopped and playfully nudged a motel with her big toe. Though the huge digit was three times its heigt and covered an area twice as large as the motel including its parking lot she really managed to look very surprised as the tiny building splintered and collapsed under the onslought of such masses of flesh. Like a piledriver she ploughed her toe through the debris until every car and any last splinter of wood had ben flattened and rolled over by the rounded bulk of her big toe. Finally she put some pressure onto the place  and went on without a glance back at the distruction.

'What will we do next?', Tina asked. 'There's another city in front of us, but I fear it could get kind of boring to crunch and squish hundreds of houses.'

'What? Boring? Never! I'm just getting into it after you teached me to feel those things getting flattened beneath my big barefoot!'

'But we did this with the last city.  I want something new! Let's do something thrilling!'

'Want to now the real thrill? Try to shrink down and watch me bearing down onto this little heap of buildings. I bet this would be your thrill of a lifetime to run from my toes. I bet you'd never have a chance!'

'Huh, that would be groovy.  I never thought about what it feels to them. But still they do have a chance of escape!'

'You think that's a chance? It's pure luck, little princess. If I decide to put my foot down elsewhere they are lucky to survive as there will be enough debris, mayhem and panic on the streets to kill someone without my help!'

'Why? All they need to do is think about where you might step next and get out of those places!'

'Ha! I bet you couldn't survive for two minutes. Youd never be fast enough to evade my feet! I wouldn't even need to see you'

'So, ha! I bet I co...'

'Tina??? Oh my god, Tina?' Lara turned around upset, expecting to see Tina just hiding behind her back.
'Oh no! Tina? Where are you?' Filled with guilt Lara looked at her barefeet. With her last movements her feet had bulldozed acres of land around the highway.
'Tina?', she whispered with a shivering voice.
''Oh my god, Tina, are you shrunk? Oh god, I hope nothing happened to you. I'm sorry, it was too unexpected. I hope you are down there somewhere. I just hope I didn't step on you!'

Being carefull not to lose jer balance she squatted on her heels, her eyes scanning the ground for anything looking like her best friend.  But wherever she looked she found nothing alive. Her big and deadly feet had only left finally sterilized earth.

'Tina, please, show up! Make me notice you! Wave! Jump! I can't see you', Lara wailed and tears started to blind her vision.

 

'TINA???', the voice of god was shaking the earth. Tina never recognized her name under the onslought of sound. The ground vibrated with the volume of that voice.  Her belly vibrated with it, even her breath circulated with the vibrations.

But then even harder vibrations came through the ground. A ferocious earthquake, shaking her to and fro, making her fall to the vibrating ground. Scratched badly by the rough tarmac she was in pain until they quake subsided. And looking up she saw god.

God was a woman, and god spoke again,' OH MY GOD, TINA?' She whimpered about the pain in her ears. But god carelessly tortured her further. WHERE ARE YOU?'

Finally god stopped talking. Fearful Tina looked up at her and saw the giant face of Lara, almost too big to notice the guilty expression.

The titanic Lara looked at the ground near her feet. Searching for something. Tina could not look there, as there where some nearby houses standing in the way. It was a flock of suburbial homes.

'TINA?' at least she reduced the volume a little bit, but it was still painfully loud. But releave from the pain in her ears was short lived.

'OH MY GOD; TINA, ARE YOU SHRUNK? OH GOD, I HOPE NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOU. I'M SORRY, IT WAS TOO UNEXPECTED. I HOPE YOU ARE DOWN THERE  SOMEWHERE. I JUST HOPE I DIDN'T STEP ON YOU!'

Maybe Tina could've noticed that the giant goddess above was searching for her. But right now the immense body squatted down and it was like the sky itself coming down. A giant, well tanned knee appeared above her in the sky and blotted out all sunlight.

Another onlought of sound made Tina unable to move or to think 'TINA, PLEASE SHOW UP! MAKE ME NOTICE YOU! WAVE ! JUMP! I CAN'T SEE YOU!'

Tina finally got up. She stood in a suburbial area of the city. The street was deserted. The violent force of Lara's voice had broken most of the windows around her. Many houses were already damaged, obviously from the earthquake of giantess steps. Finally she felt brave enough to look at Lara.

'Lara", she whispered. She knew, any exertion of her voicechords would be useless. Squatted down on her heels her giantess friend still towered about half a mile high into the sky.

Despite the houses in front of her, Tina could still see Lara's big toes that rose far higher than the suburbial homes. Slowly she walked around the house next to her to have a clear view. Lara's was titanic. Her big toe rose almost forty feet from the ground.

The next thing she saw was between those mighty feet, slighty higher up if there was anything 'slightly' on this titanic body. It was her nude cunt.  This was no vagina, no pussy. The lewdness with which it was displayed made it a cunt. Tina had to tear her eyes away from the wet pussylips. Lara's size was just crazy. In a distance of about a thousand feet she was way out of reach for Tina, but Tina herself was only a step away for Lara.

Then she remembered Lara's words. She still couldn't believe that the word's of such a huge being refered to her tiny self. With a strange feeling in her guts Tina started to wave her arms. But at the same time she realized how useless this would be. She looked for some cloth, for bedsheets to wave at Lara. Quickly she stormed into the next house, found the bedroom and tore the bedsheet from it. Quickly she made it to the door.

"Mam!" , she froze in her tracks, a cold shiver running down her spine.
"Mam, I would hate to have to shoot you as a plunderer. Put that down imidiately!"
Tina's brain was racing. What should she do? What game was fate playing with her?

'But officer, look, I am totaly nude, you can't leave me out here like this.'

'Why didn't you look for a coat then?'

'I...', Tina started,'look, officer, in a few seconds this whole area will be found flattened in a twenty foot deep imprint of that giantess' foot. Do you want to be another stain beneath her sole because of a bedsheet?'

Tina never got to know if this had convinced the officer to let her go because at that moment the ground shook again. In fear they both looked at the giantess who was standing up to her full 3600 feet height. A nude goddess standing proud and naked, her breasts, each 150 foot high, 280 foot long and 240 foot across where a mountaineous, breathtaking sight. Calmly she stood, her bikini wadded up in her left, her slides dangling from her right.

Tina glanced back at the police officer. Seeing a frightful expression on his face she turned around, seeing a giant, black object coming from the direction of Laras right hand. It landed with a thunderous crash that made her stumble, some 500 feet away.

A dozen houses got smashed, and ground to dust under Lara's enormous mule. Almost 500 ft long, far more than 200 ft across and with a one hundred and twenty foot heel it towered above the suburbs. And at the same moment she saw lara rise her right foot.

She stood frozen. The view of the dirty sole of her barefoot as it moved two hundred feet high through the air was terrifying. She saw every line of her footprint, every wrinkle of her skin and the huge pads of thick skin beneath her heel, the ball of her foot and each toe. She almost didn't notice the running steps of the officer.

Then her foot slid into her mule. The booming noise of titanic skin grinding against leather and wood was mixed with the thunder of the ground being cracked and compacted beneath her black, wooden mule.

Suddenly the toes of that foot lifted into the air and dragged the giant footwear with them. Then the toes lowered onto the black wood and the foot stomped down from its fifty feet height. Tina fell helpless in the resulting concussion. A gust of wind with foot aroma washing over her. She lay flat on her back and could only watch the gigantic toes make a last wriggle to fit into the footwear. And at the same moment Lara put her weight on it. Suddenly the threatening giantess was about 500 feet closer to her. Then she saw the movement of her right hand.

Tina tried to get up. She stumbled, she felt she wasn't fast enough. And she saw that giant shoe falling. It tumbled towards her. Tons of black wood, gigantic, unstoppable. She was surprised to stand on her feet before the giant mule had reached her but she had not enough time to turn around and run.

The impact was deafening. The quake even worse. She fall again on her back, noticing that the impact had only been the heel of that mule. She produced a deathcry that was cut short as the front part of the gigantic open toed mule impacted onto the house she had just stolen the bedsheet from. Another forceful gust of wind rolled her across the tarmac. And somehow she used the momentum to get up and just run. She was running for her life. The tip of Lara's mule was slightly bend up to make them more comfortable to walk in. It saved Tina from sure death. Like a giant, 20 feet high canopy the wooden sole of the mule was her sky. And she tried desperately to get out from under it before Lara's foot would enter her shoe to piledrive it forward across the ground and easily across her defenseless body.

She was only granted a few steps. Then she heard and felt the impact of Lara's barefoot with the shoe. The shoe above her twisted and tilted, the sole threatening to come down and simply squish her flat so very unnoticed. Two seconds the inferno continued and Tina kept herselft from falling, trying to flee the giant shoe. Then she heard it. A huge, enormous crunching sound of the very earth beeing crushed beneath that impossible goddess. She felt the ground giving in beneath her as Lara put her weight onto the foot above her. She knew what would follow. She had just seen it. And Lara did it.

Bright sunlight hit her, as Lara raised her toes and her shoe with them. Maybe for the last time, Tina thought. 'Goodbye' she thought. Then it got dark.

THOOOOMMMMM!

Tina's ears were ringing. She waited for the crushing pressure of Laras foot. But it never came. Instead a brutal force tore her forward. Displaced air shot her from under the giant mule of her friend.

She smacked into the asphalt, rolled around, seeing Lara's toes sticking out over the tip of her mule like 5 mega blimps, then the blimbs rose into the sky and the giant spaceship 'Lara's-Mule' passed over her head.

'Arrghod!' Tina cried desperately. But it was all drowned out by the thunderous impact of Laras shoe a thousand foot away in another part of the suburbs. From Tina's point of view Lara was just  a sky of titanic legs, a giant ass, a monstrous cunt and some mountaineous breasts. Then Lara lifted her other foot with her next step and moved close to the densely populated downtown area.

Tina raised and could only watch. Debris flew everywhere. Even cars where thrown into the air. Buildings heaved on their foundations and developed cracks. Some weaker ones simply slid apart into piles of rubble.  Paying no heed to the thousands of tiny lives she snuffed out Lara kicked skyscrapers and flattened office buildings. Merely unnoticed parking lots got rolled over by her mules. She brought total destruction and Tina was gripped by cold fear for her life. The display of Lara's immense power gripped her soul. Her best friend was now so high above, so powerful and unreachable.

Desperately she looked into her face. And she saw tears. No big rolling tears. But she new the look on Laras face. She knew Lara was helpless to find her, maybe thought she killed her. So she brought it down on the city.

These thoughts brought Tina back on her mission. The bedsheet had been blown away by Lara's foot passing overhead. But there were enough piles of debris from collapsed building. It took her only seconds to find a yellow curtain. That should do.

But she needed to be in an area where she could be noticed. And she should choose one that wouldn't get underfoot too soon.

The best place she found was right before her. Lara's footprint.  She had watched her own footprints just before. The compacted ground had turned into a brownish color. Her yellow curtain would be easily visible. Running towards Lara's footprint she found her flip-flops and her bikini strewn on the ground. Both things appeared useful. Tiny as she was she was no longer enlighted to be completely nude. So she put on the bikini just to feel better. And her delicate barefeet welcomed her flip-flops on the rough tarmac with debris strewn all around.

Like a crater Lara's footprint was sorrounded by a pile of rubble. Cracked tarmac and underground rubble hat been pushed into a ten foot high barrier as the giant mule had crushed its imprint. Climbing it she finally looked into the huge depression. From the top of the piled rubble to the ground of Lara's shoeprint it was thirty feet down. The steep, cliflike edge was impossible to climb, especially because the continuing quake of Lara's rampaging steps caused huge rocks to fall down the steep slopes.

But at the other end of the imprint, almost 300 feet away, she saw the slope much softer and there was no rubble piled up. The sole had softly curved into the steep incline towards the heel of Lara's mule.  Quickly she climbed back down outside Lara's footprint and started to run around it. She felt eaven more tiny as it took her almost half a minute to jog around Lara's footprint. Lara was unreachable and fear and doubt arose in her. She could easily end up as just another stain under the sole of her best friend. And she couldn't blame her for it as she was now just so invisibly small beneath that giant goddess.

 

Finally Tina ran into the footprint. Tina remembered the fun she had made of Lara's open toed mules. But now she was glad that Lara wore these things. They had no tread pattern, just a smooth, curved surface a little roughed up from wear.

But what had been rough before had left an imprint of irregular bumps and pits between  one half and one foot high or deep. It was troublesome to stumble across these obstacles and with only her flip-flops she had to be carefull or she could easily break a foot. But the prints of a barefoot would've been much rugher and she estimated Lara's would've mostly consisted of two feet high walls from the lines of her footprint. And her flip-flops with that tread-pattern would've - no already had left small hills.

Bewildered she watched the ground. At her former size of almost 3000 foot her footprints had looked evenly colored. Now she saw better. She found broken tarmac and sometimes she walked across the thin pressed remains of a house. Here and there she could make out mangled pieces of wood and the bright colored places where flagstones had been pulverized and recompressed. A car was a different thing. A shiny metalplate covered the rough surface. A few traces of laquer told its former color. The flat tires were completely compacted into the form Lara's weight had embossed here, but the rubber felt still soft. Even the massive engine block had been totaly squished.

After a few minutes Tina had reached an area near the center of  Lara's shoeprint. Another flattened car, a yellow one, cought her attention and she decided to remain here and wait for her chance.

The yellow car had possibly been a cab. Some brownish stuff  covered some of the metal. Tina scrapped it off with her flip-flop. The squished remains of the driver. Would she end like this?

As the car had been flattened and pressed into sheet metal some of it had become stuck to the rough surface of the sole. As she had stepped off it, it had been torn up a little and dropped back down. So one side of the wreck was bend upward.  Watching the edge Tina found the metal pressed and rolled thinner than a quarter inch. No one had a chance against that gigantic Lara. Had she seen it? Tina knew she never felt it.

Saddened she spread out the yellow curtain and sat down in front of it. The tremors of Lara's rampage had slowed their rhythm. She hardly noticed the omnipresent noise of mayhem in the distance. Looking down at her toes she started to wait.

That's so unfair, she thought. I've always been the small one. Now im microscopic. What should this teach me?  Alright, I made a bet with Lara. And alright, I lost. I survived but I lost anyway. It was pure luck. Why did I have to tempt my fate? Lara's on the edge of tears. If she weren't visible to everybody she would cry dearly. And instead Lara should've tried this challenge. She's always been the giant one...

------------------------------------

Lara was desperate. She scanned the ground with her eyes but it all was pathetic. She could never find Tina among all the fleeing people. If she had shrunk down right beside her she had already stepped on her anyway.  With sadness flooding her mind she stood again. She had lost her and would never find her. And why? Because of this stupid city and their stupid bet about its destruction.

Between rage and tears she decided to let the damned city feel her wrath. She wanted to stomp them as hard and cruel as possible. She didn't want to feel them she just wanted to destroy. So she  decided to wear her mules. She dropped her right mule into the suburbs in front of her and slid her foot into it. Pivoting it on its heel she wriggled her toes to adjust her foot in the wooden mule. Stepping on it she rose her left foot and at the same moment dropped her left mule. Balancing on her right leg she fiddled with her left until she finally rested her weight on her left mule to force her foot into the right position. After a small stomp she felt comfortable and walked through the suburbs towards the downtown area.

She didn't see much of the many skyscrapers she started to kick and stomp. Her vision was blurred by tears. She couldn't enjoy her rampage but without anything else to do she continued pushing her toes through buildings and stomping smaller buildings out of existance. But the longer she took, the slower she got. Finally she flattened the rubble of a collapsed skyscraper with a few tapping movements of her foot. Then she turned back to the place were Tinas footprints suddenly disappeared. Maybe she was back to normal size and trapped by the steep walls of her own footprint?

With that idea in mind Lara walked towards Tina's last set of  footprints. Heedless of the things that got into her way her feet ploughed through highrise buildings. Then, as she reached the suburbs she still had no eye for the numerous homes that flattened beneath her steps. Crossing her own footsteps she finally slowed down to watch the delicate imprints of Tina's small barefeet.

Squatting down on her heels she still saw nothing. No jumping dot, no nothing.

Deprived of the bit of hope she had gathered within the last seconds she guiltily looked down at her feet. One of her older footprints had halfway disappeared beneath her left mule. It demonstrated clearly what fate she beheld for those getting underfoot.

A tear dropped from her eye and her vision cleared. And she saw a yellow square right next to the big looming silhouette of her big toe.

'Tina?,' she whispered.  This could only be a sign from her. And she had almost stepped on her! Carefully she tried to move her foot out of the way.  Grinding her mule backwards she finally could allow herself to stand up and step back. Then she sunk down on her knees and lovered her eye over the tiny spot.

And there, next to the yellow thing was a jumping and obviously cursing human figure. She had found her and closed her eyes so she wouldn't drown her friend in a falling tear.

As she opened her eyes however she found herself sitting on a yellow cloth surrounded by a strange desert. A huge shadow fell on her.

 

Tina was mad. Really mad. She saw Lara's heedless advance and quickly figured out that her next step could very likely be her final big one. Filled with anger she shouted against that foot. And somehow it worked. Instead of smushing her flat the foot crashed down about fifty foot in front of her. Hopefully she looked up to search Lara's eyes. But she was still looking elsewhere. In another wave of curses she stomped around until suddenly a huge splash got her attention. Looking up she saw it had been a giant tear from Lara. And at that moment she noticed Lara's eyes focusing her.

'Damn! That's about time, you big, ugly, men squishing monster!', Tina cursed. She was answered with another horrendous grinding sound from the shoe and foot in front of her. Lara dragged her foot back. Then she stood to her terrific height and Tina's curses immidiately stuck in her throat. Two booming impacts as she stepped back and some more quakes as her knees came down. And then Lara's eye hovered above her. Tina was stomping and cursing again. But the eye just closed.

'Oh, goddam, Lara. Do something. Anything. You should go through what you did to me! I bet you would start cursing far worse!' And with a final stomp Tina took a deep breath, closed her eyes and calmed down.

As Tina opened her eyes again she found herself looking at the ground covered with some footprints. One of them had a tiny yellow dot in it.

Quickly she glanced to the left and to the right to find no Lara.

'Oh no, Lara, not again! What will I do with you now?'

Carefully she squatted on her heels. Yes, a tiny dot was sitting on the spot she knew to be a yellow curtain.

'Know what?", Tina spoke down,' You should be glad I'm just speaking normal to you. You were shouting as it happened to me. So now you are the tiny one. Wanna see me step on you? No, just kidding. I am careful. I know where you are. But you need some lesson to be teached!'

And with that Tina lifted her left foot with that giant, pink flip-flop into the air and stepped down right beside the yellow curtain. With a sweetl grin she watched as her flip-flop sunk into the ground causing cracks and fissures in the ground . The ground beneath the yellow curtain tilted heavily towards her foot and a cloud of dust blew across the place where she knew her still best friend.

'So, what's it like to be almost stepped on? Watch my toes, I watched yours. Smell my foot, I still smell yours. And now watch me going for some rampage, like you did before. At least you left some smaller skyscrapers for me.'

With that Tina stepped back and turned towards the city. With the thunderous slurp and slap from her flip-flops she strolled through some up to this point mostly unharmed part of the suburbs. Then she rested her flipflop on a sturdy looking office building and slowly pushed it down until nothing but a heap of rubble was finally flattened and compacted into another footprint. Then she started a bump and grind dance, almost like a strip-tease. After the thrown off bikini top and bikini bottom had ruined their own skyscraper she squatted down and rotated her hips so her pussy repeatetly battered the last huge skyscraper into a pile of rubble. Sitting down on its remains she layed back, demolishing a dozen huge buildings in the prozess. Then she rose her legs into the air and waved her feet at her friend in the distance. Like by accident she managed to kick her flip-flops from her barefeet and each thundered down in some industrial areas, causing much destruction and huge fires.

Tina was unimpressed by that and started to spread her legs. Raising her upper body on her left elbow, her right hand started to message her crotch.  Quickly fealing squishy wetness, Tina reached out with her right and plucked a small skyscraper from the ground.  But before she could place it on her right nipple, it dissolved in her grip. The next one was more sturdy at least until her index finger returned with some fresh, warm pussyjuice to crush it against her nipple. Repeating this with her left tit she finally kneaded her medium sized tits with her hand to grind the remaining rubble into nothingness.  Then Tina took some strange, pressing breathes and plucked another skyscraper. Putting both feet down on a few buildings she sat up and used her left hand to pull oben her wet pussy. And with all care she could muster in her aroused state she maneuvered the skyscraper into her pussy.  It easily sunk into the soft wetness of her cunt after she had softened her love muscles with those pressing breaths. As she released her pussylips however the skyscraper was badly deformed by the mighty walls of skin. Resting again on her left ellbow she started to stroke her clit with her right hand. Soon she was panting and sometimes she gasped which made the skyscraper slide up and then further down into her gigantic female abyss. Heavier and heavier her panting got. Lovejuice squirted up between her labia and the badly mangled skyscraper. The building got flooded with Tina's juices. Then she suddenly rubbed her clit furiously, pinched it between her fingernails and she shouted her orgasm.

She stomped the ground with her feet, and suddenly the skyscraper was sucked down,  sunk completely between her labia and with a crushing clench of her cunt muscles the skyscraper imploded inside of her. Another clench made a muddy fountain of lovejuice squirt across the devastated city.
'YEAH!', Tina shouted and she shivered in a comfortable feeling. Calming down she stroked her clit and probed her cunt with two fingers. Then finally she sat up, then stood. Spreading her legs she peeled open her swollen vulva to release more debris spoiled lovejuice across the city. Then she remembered her friend and delighted in strolling towards her. Finally she squatted down above her so Lara would get a terrific view of her very pleased cunt.

'Hope you had your fun', Tina teased,' but enough is enough. Come on. I will never bet with you. What will we need to do to bring you up to size?'

But that qestion proofed to be obsolete because at that moment Lara's body appeared beneath Tina, throwing her off balance.  Surprised Tina's head slumped down on the huge pillows of Lara's breasts.

'Ooof', both girls made. Then they giggled happily.

Lara pushed Tina from her body. Then they jumped up and fell into each others arms, finally able to ignore the tiny crunching things beneath their feet.

'Wow, that was close', Tina sighed, 'you almost got me squished beneath your mules. I would've been as flat as the driver of that cab.'

'I'm so sorry, Tina. You know, big people are likely to be clumsy.'

'Ah, forget about it. At least we solved our problem. That city's gone for good.'

'Yeah. Come on, let's stroll through it one last time and move on to the next one. By the way, I'm getting thirsty. Could we look out for some huge reservoir?'

'Make that two reservoirs. I spent a long time in the desert of your shoeprint. Ugh, I was really sitting in that print of your stinky, wooden mules?'

'Hey stop that talk about my shoes, I like them and at this size it's even harder to find a better pair...'

Loughing the girls strolled across the city, twisting out the last ones of the larger buildings and leaving a trail of death among the suburbs.

 

The End (of part two)

Written by Hedin, 2003