- Text Size +

Tina and Lara -by Hedin-

 

Crunch - Crunch - Crunchkerrrunch... Thousands of tiny shell-pieces were spread out on the wet sand. The wind had blown away the fine sand and left a large field of sharp splinters in the slightly wet layer of sand. Tina's pink flipflop sandals easily ground them into tiny crumbs. Lara however was walking barefoot.  Carelessly she planted her feet and Tina was amazed seeing that the sharp edges didn't cut her skin. Instead her bare soles crushed the shells and she didn't feel any pain.

Tina shook her head, "How can you walk barefoot on these sharp shells?" she asked.

"I hardly feel them. Why bother to slip on my sandals?"

"I couldn't walk on that stuff, I would have my feet cut into pieces!"

"Always the tender princess, huh?"

"Yeah, you chunky warrior princess!" Tina returned the joke. But there was some amunt of truth in their words. Indeed Tina was a small and tender 5'3" girl. Blond, blue eyes and very slim. Lara however was 6'4 with a firm body. Short black hair and a nice tanned skin. She had some muscles hidden beneath her smooth skin. The only proof of her well trained muscles where her graceful movements. Gracefull or not - most boys didn't see her gracefullness as their eyes were long before drawn away by an impressive set of - boobs. And both girls knew very well that there was no other name for the proud things Lara carried along.

The girls strode across the beach to spend a nice day with sunbathing and boy-watching. Tina was wearing a pink bikini, Lara a black one. Each girl had a beach towel in one hand. Tina carried a small bag with some food and cokes. As small as it was it seemed a little heavy for such a tender little girl. Most of the time the friends spent together Lara was the one who carried their things around. But Lara liked walking barefoot on the sand. "Eeek, Lara! No way I will carry around your stinky shoes!" Tina had commented, "Aaaah, the candidate choose to carry the heavy, loaded bag for herself!" was Laras answer as she took her black wooden slides. The girls threw jokes at each other all the time and Tina had known before that she would end up with the heavy bag. But joking about Laras huge size eleven feet was something she didn't want to miss for the rest of her life.

Tina's jokes about her feet wouldn't bother Lara. Buying shoes however did and often enough her search for one pair of hiheeled eyecatchers ended with Tina buying a carload of them. 

Soon the girls left the shell pieces behind them. They looked for a nice place near the water and spread their towels. Tina kicked off her flipflops. "Ouch! Damn, that sands already hot!" Tina muttered and quickly stepped onto her towel. She kneeled down and tried to grab her flipflops. But before she could reach them Lara kicked them even farther away. Loughing she dropped her slides in front of Tina, "Oh, poor princess - is the sand that hot? Wanna wear these to cross the huge desert?"

"What kind of skin do you have on beneath your feet? Camel? Elephant?" Tina loughed. Then she played along and stepped into Lara's slides. She looked like stepping into boats. Laras black slides were made of wood with a single strap above the toes and a   rounded two inch heel. Tina's tiny and delicate feet could impossibly fill the huge footwear. The heel sunk into the soft sand and Tina made some tumbling steps. They both loughed like crazy when Tina toppled over her own feet and fell flat into the sand.

Lara easily helped her to her feet again and carried her through the desert towards the safety of the towel. Then she grabbed all four shoes and dropped them next to their bag. Finally the two girls spread on their towels to watch the beach life and get a nice tan. Tina spread her towel on the seaside while Lara preferred the landside.  With the sun in their backs they could calmly watch the boys coming along while everyone looking at them was blinded by the sun.

After an hour of jokes and giggling they lathered themselves with another dose of sun lotion to have a little nap in the sun. Tina woke up first. Something had changed - it was suddenly completely silent. No waves crashing in the distance, no guys playing volley ball. No children shouting or girls giggling. She was laying on her stomach and blinded by the bright sunlight. The only thing she could see was the fabric of her towel where her body left some shadow. She turned around to find out where the waves had gone.

What she saw made her shake her head in disbelief. The seashore was still there. But it was nearer than before and started to wet the edge of her towel. The crashing waves where still there. The reason she didn't hear anything was that the waves rose hardly as high as the quarter of an inch. The formerly endless beach was now just little larger than her towel. Between her and Lara's towel was the seaside lane along with hotels, beachclubs and everything. A few colored dots moved along the road.
"Laraa!" she shouted. But Lara didn't move and Tina was afraid to reach across the road and shake her."Lara, wake up! Goddamn!" That was enough. Lara, who was laying on her back, opened her eyes and squinted because of the bright sun.

"What's up? Tsunami coming?" she muttered.

"Lara, this is impossible. Look at the ground."

"What ground", Lara grumbled. Then she rolled around to look at whatever sensation Tina had found this time.

Tina however was sitting there, mouth agasp, and watching as a voluptuous D-cup boob covered with a little triangle of black fabric shifted with the rolling body and settled on the great Mariana Hotel. Before the breast found enough support to change its soft form the building's structure was overloaded and the whole building collapsed until the breast finally settled on the ground. A small dustcloud played around the fabric of Lara's bikini top. Everything else had vanished from sight beneath her heavy boob.

Tina covered her open mouth with her left and pointed towards Lara's left breast with her right. She was still unable to speak.

Lara finally looked down. At first she was just astonished to find something different from sand. Then she started to think about the position of her left breast. Raising on her elbow she slowly lifted her flesh from the road.

"Oops." she whispered."Tina, what's going on here?"

It took some time until Tina could speak. But it didn't matter to Lara as she looked guiltily at the huge rounded indentation in the ground  between their towels. When she lowered her breasts on the soft sand she expected to leave some one inch valleys there. This valley was only half an inch deep. But considering the size of those tiny sunscreens on that tiny demlished building with its northern wall slipped down into the crater and all other walls burst away under the cracked ceiling - with her casual movement Lara had left a 20ft crater where a 150ft hotel had been before.

The question if all of this was real was quickly answered as they could watch some tiny insect like figures at a height of 1/8 inch move around between the debris an on the road. Tiny cars, not even half of an inch in length, speed away to leave the road. Carefully Lara turned her head to her right. The city was there. With its hundreds of roads and houses.

"We've grown!", Lara whispered.

"Look at the damage. Who can ever pay this? You have ruined millions!", Tina whispered.

"Millions? Who cares! Are you brave enough to look beneath your towel? The beach was filled with people!" Lara answered.

Tina had not been prepared for this idea. Slowly she lifted the towel. A few rows of flattened sunscreens appeared. But between them a handfull of people limped away, some running, some obviously injured. Tina raised more of the towel. Finally she uncovered an area that had been under her left arm when she had been sleeping. A mixture of dark reddish splotches and flattened beach accessories appeared.

The girls looked at each other. They were helpless. Some fear was in the back of their eyes. Finally Tina said,"But we didn't do anyting! I was asleep. I could feel nothing!"

It took Lara some seconds to answer, "I think fate left us here in a strange situation. What shall we make out of it?"

"Make of it? We can't move! Where will you go? Everywhere are houses, roads, people!"

"Tina, can you see anyone trying to contact us and tell us what top secret experiment has gone wrong right now on our butts? I don't see anyone and I can't just sit around here and wait what will happen."

"Lara,  don't leave me alone out here!"

"You will have to come with me then."

"Where to?"

Lara needed to persuade her quickly and found only one possibility. "Look, if this happens to us again the whole town will just vanish. We should keep some distance."

Lara had never hoped that this one would hit the bulls eye.

"Oh my god! You are right, come on, quick, who knows what's going on here?"

Tina got up quickly. Lara took a little more time.

"As the roads are hardly broad enough to take my pinky toe I suppose we have to clean our own path, right?", Tina asked.

Lara just nodded. Tina however thought of the many sharp edges on all of these roofs she grabbed her flipflops and slid her feet in.

"What about your leather skin? Want to protect the town from your smelly feet?", she asked Lara who was just stepping into her slides.

"Sand is one thing," she answered, "but dirt and oily cars is another."

The girls looked at each other. Then away, then back at each other. They couldn't help but start loughing. They knew it was impossible to lough in a situation like this but they just couldn't help.

"Oily cars...huhu, haha!" Tina stammered within giggling salvos.

"Yea, wanna see?" Lara smiled back.

Tina stopped giggling. "No, you wouldn't, would you?"

Instead of an answer Lara raised her right foot with the wooden slide over the road where a yellow car was just leaving clouds of burned rubber to get away. Maybe she had not really been ready to do it but within two seconds the car would've been out of reach.  The wooden slide dangled from her foot and without the time to think about it she lowered her foot.

The tip of the round two inch heel was about half an inch in diameter. After her growth this half inch meant twenty foot and the car was smaller than that. Maybe Lara had planned to stop the car with the heel of her slide. But as her slide was dangling from the toestrap it was difficult to aim it at the speeding car. A tiny crunch could be heard as the rear edge of the heel impacted with the hood of the car. The car was ground to a halt and the hood flattened under the weight of the giant shoe. The windscreen shattered into thousands of pieces and half a second later the side windows did the same.

Tina thought about her jokes before she spoke them. But this time she was not sure about that because she heard herself say, "I don't see any oil."

Realizing what she had just suggested made her gasp. But at the same time she saw Lara lowering the heel of her barefoot onto the heel of her shoe. A short and determined but still soft movement was all it took and with a slight crunch the car collapsed beneath Laras heel. Tiny squirts wetted the brittling street as the car was pressed flat and crushed five foot deep into the tarmac.

The girls where biting their lips. They saw to well that only one of the squirts was dark brown. The other two were - red!

Tina was the first who found words. "Lara, I don't think you ever needed to. But as small as I am I alwasy knew that fear - walking, alone, in the dark. And I've always dreamed of beeing strong enough to fear nothing. Is this a dream come true for me? Did you fear them as you did it?"

Lara looked at her. Of course she looked down. Like always Tina was one head shorter. Since she was thirteen she was too large to fear anyone else. But she knew how Tina felt everyday until now.

"No, Tina, I did not. I was never afraid of people smaller than me."

Now it was Lara who couldn't belief what dangerous words had come across her lips. She swallowed hard.

"I want to know", Tina said. She looked down at the road again. The cars had had more than enough time to speed away. But the road was filles with the tiny moving dots they knew to be people. People Tina had feared minutes ago. Now she lifted her foot over the road and she could see she was the one to be feared now. And she loved to be feared. In the shadow of her foot she saw the people completely panic. Some were aimlessly running around, confusing others who had found a direction to escape to.

She hesitated a moment. She loved their fear to much to end it so quickly. Then she realized that there where more of them who should also fear her. With that thought she stepped down. She didn't stomp nor did she grind her foot. She just stepped there knowing well that the weight of her flipflop alone was enough to squish those people.

"Wow, Lara, I never felt that powerfull. I feel so great destroying them so effortlessly. Even stepping on them is a waste of power considering how weak they are!"

Looking down again she raised her foot and looked at the tiny red splotches in her shoeprint. Her weight had caused an imprint with a depht of  fourty feet. Cracks radiated out in all directions and a broad ring of destroyed buildings surrounded it.

Holding her foot in the air already, Tina moved it towards another hotel building.

Hesitating she looked at Lara. "I want to know how this feels. What did you feel when your boob crushed the Mariana?"

"A little brittle.Like sand", Lara answered with a husky voice.

Kerrrunch made the building as Tina lowered her foot. Both girls looked at the small dustcloud that came out from beneath Tinas pink flipflop. She wriggled er toes.

"Oh Lara, that felt so great. I want more of this!", and she stepped over on Lara's towel to embrace her friend.

Lara was surprised. But she felt more than exited to watch her friend experiencing these strong feelings.

"Do you feel that this is my dream come true? Will you come with me? Will you enjoy with me?", Tina asked.

"What Do you mean?", Lara asked hesitant.

"This is the most impossible thing. Completely irrational. So we don't need to act rational. My greatest fear was beeing raped by them. Now I want to turn the tables. I want to rape them! Will you come with me?"

Lara thought about it. Maybe two seconds. Maybe five. She didn't answer. Instead she looked into Tina's eyes and blindly stepped into the city that was spread out before them. Both girls felt a joyfull shiver as they heard the crunch of tiny buildings beneath wooden footwear.

Tina smiled. Then she looked at the edge of the towel. Spread between tiny patches of grass and small tree groups were the expensive houses of the rich. Only a handfull had two stories so that the roof would rise a little higher than the pink soles of her flipflops.  Blue ractangles, the largest ones about the size of her pinky toenail catched her eye. The rich and beautiful enjoyed the heat of the day next to the cool water of their pools. She could see them as tiny dots. Some on the green and some in the water. She knew that she was watched.  But she also knew she was beautiful. And she enjoyed the stares despite being able to see the people's faces. She smiled amd rose her right foot from the towel. Slowly she moved it forward enlighting in the view of the tiny dots moving in panic. The rear edge of her flipflop was sliding across the towel. She didn't bother to lift it with some toe pressure. She watched the pink material as it was lifted crossing the seam of the towel. Then it dropped onto a small house. What little weight the beach sandal presented to Tina it was enough to crush the luxurious estate imidiately.  The roof and two walls imidiately turned into dust and splinters of wood while the other walls fell flat onto the ground to be piled up by the onmoving sole half a second later. Most of the house was ground into nothing beneath Tinas flipflop and what was left was bulldozed and compacted into the pool. The two tiny dots that produced two tiny red splotched remained unnoticed.

As far as Tina could see under her flipflop she noticed some tiny fleeing dots. Watching them rose a thrill in her stomach and she  was hesitant to end it. three or four seconds passed until she noticed a few dots whoose furious flight might turn successful any moment. So she finally lowered her foot. She didn't put any force behind that movement. She just casually rested her foot there only part of the weight of her leg on it.

But nevertheless she felt the thrill of her life in doing so. She felt the resistance of a handfull of houses and a number of trees beneath her sandal. But the real thrill was to feel all resistance break and the sole settle flat on the ground while knowing that she didn't use any power to do so. She heard the crunch of the puny structures and she watched the tread of her soles sinking into the ground. She realized that one flipflop sandal alone would strain any highrise building to the limit, probably breaking most of them anyway. And as her foot came to a rest the unbeleavable thrill suddenly moved down and condensed in her crotch.

A small hiss, almost a husky moan escaped her mouth. She knew very well that she had just crushed them. Many of them unnoticed but some of them well identified as terrified humans. Now their existance was gone, their lives had simply been displaced by the presence of her foot.

"Lara, I can't help. This makes me horny", she said and already lifted her left foot to repeat the experience. Lara watched her stepping calmly on about a dozen small houses.

"Who would expect death to wear pink flip flops?" she asked her friend.
"Why? It's much more death beneath the hard sole of your cruel wooden slides!" was the answer.

They both looked at each others feet and wriggled their toes. The sole of Lara's  right barefoot  made a slurping noise as it lifted from the wood of her slide's insole. She spread her legs and trod down another neighbourhood with it before she squatted on nher heels.
"Well, Tina, looking at my shoeprint I admit you're right. Death is wearing black wooden slides!"

"Let me see," Tina answered and carelessly trampled a few millions of property value as she turned over and bend down to examine Laras shoeprint.

"Wow! That's true. Everything is totally flat. Thats because there's no tread beneath your slides!"

"Yeah. Not like your soft and caring rubbersole."
"Wha? You mean my flipflop's weren't good enough to flatten these estates?" Tina muttered stepping on another handful of houses to demonstrate.

"It's certainly no style to sqash those million dollar estates with some five dollar beach sandals. Look at me! Carefully polished toenails. Italian shoes. I can do it with style!". Lara rose and poked her heel at a large villa, embedding it into the bottom ofa deep hole.

"Walking around all these pools my flipflops are much more stylish than your runway shoes!", Tina answered. She put her toes down and dragged it across the area, leaving a trail of destruction that was easily 150 foot across.

"So you may stay with the pools. I will go downtown!", Lara said.

"What? Downtown? Shopping? Oh puhleeze, can I come with you?", Tina mocked.

With that they turned towards the city. But they took their time. They advanced slowly, taking small steps, carefull to get as many houses underfoot as possible. With each flattened house both girls felt a thrill in their stomach. And when they felt the soles of their shoes settling and sinking into the compacting ground the thrill condensed into wetness deep in their aroused sexes.

Crunch - Crunch - Crunchkerrrunch... Thousands of tiny houses, cars and people disappeared beneath the feet of the two goddesses. People were running, screaming, driving madly, futily. When the shadow came over them some tried to turn around. Only a few did fast enough to see the dirty sole of a wooden slide or the purplish tread of a flipflop. None of them managed to raise an arm in an attempt to hold of the crushing weight of the girl above. One moment later they were sqashed flat, then compacted and embedded into the surface of another giant shoeprint.

 

"Stop right there, young Ladies!" they suddenly heard a voice. Searching the ground for the source of it they really stopped. But they found nothing that could be the source of the voice. There was no roadblock of tiny shiny police cars. But the voice was still there.

"You are hereby arrested for at least four thousand cases of murder!"

"Oh," Lara's laughter was thunder against the voice," I didn't feel any of them, did you Tina?"

"No, most certainly not. If we killed someone I would surely know about it!"

"Uh... No... You..." the voice stuttered. Suddenly there was a crack and another voice took over.

"Ladies, I politely ask you to leave the private property you are standing in... uh... on! Please leave the city and take care of every human, every animal and all other things as you leave."

"Hey, Mister, I am just following this public road into the city to go shopping. If there is some private property it was much to close to the roard anyway", Tina answered.

That gave the tiny voice something to think and the girls some time to look for the origin of it.

"Ladies, please, I am sure you lived your lives peacefully until now. You know the rules of humans living together. Please have some consideration to the people around you."

"Ah, there you are!", Lara anounced. Without hesitating she grabbed the helicopter buzzing at cleavage height in front of her. Then she looked almost sadly as it squished away between her fingers and made a tiny spark of fire.

"Ooops!" she said.

"Well, Lara, I think he was right. We should keep to the rules", Tina suggested.

"What? Are you kidding me? You were the one who stepped off the beach towel!"
"Yeah, I know. But the words I heard made me think. I will stick to the rules from now on."

Lara almost attacked her for a catfight of the mega-heavyweight class. But looking into Tina's eyes she saw those sparks of mock in them. Her anger turned into a questioning smile.

"See, it's the town hall over there. Well, I have to be excused and as this is a public building I thought I might use the ladies room there."
Tina said that in a calm tone. Totally in earnest she turned towards the building. Lara just couldn't help she broke into laughter. She stumbled, stepping on more tiny houses in the process, then she sunk to her knees, doubling over with window shattering laughter. Tina however straddled the town hall. "Excuse me, Sir, where's the ladies room, please?" her voice thundered, rattling the windows of the building. "Ah, yes, I can see. Thank you, Sir", she said mockingly and squatted over the doomed building.  Carefully she peeled down her bikini bottoms and dragged the straps into the grip between her thighs and calves so it couldn't slide down and ruin her fun. Lara was watching all this,  flooding houses with tears of loughter.

But squatting above the building it didn't reach Tina's snatch. So she dropped a little forward, crushing her knees into fresh and crunchy cityblocks. Then she wriggled her ass down between her heels and finaly felt the touch of the building on her tender pussylips.

Easily she spread her pussylips and carefully aimed her crotch until the roof  was slightly crumbling under the touch of her peehole. With that she sighed and relaxed her keigles. Within a millisecond the whole building exploded into a jet of piss. Tina's pee hit it more forcefully than the independence day aliens had hit the white house. The pressure imidiately dug a fourty foot deep crater into the ground. The town hall and many surrouding buildings turned into a muddy pee river that steamingly washed away more and more houses as it spread across the city. Then, after twenty seconds the roaring piss-jet ebbed away. Finally some ten thousand gallon drops ended the deadly spectacle.

Nonchalantly Tina rose from her kneeling position and dragged up her bikini bottoms.

"Wow," Laraa cheered, " that was some action! But wait, I can do better!"
Lara suddenly rose and made two quick steps until she straddled a small green park. Her black bikini bottoms dropped at her ankles. Then she lowered herself across the area. Her right hand disappeared beneath her legs and peeled open her wet pussy. The men beneath her crotch had the sight of their live before they were turned into a smear beneath Lara's womanhood. With a few grinding movements she adjusted her position. Then she obbiously relaxed. But Tina couldn't see anything taking place between Lara's legs.

But suddenly she watched a huge department store collapse all on itself. Half a second later and just a foot away on their scale a whole skyscraper suddenly crumbled to the street. And then Tina watched as tiny fountains erupted from the ground all across the city.

Foul smelling jets of piss erupted from the ground, shooting smashed bodies into the air and mixing with billions of glass sherds as the pressure tore up building facades.

Lara had directed her pee into the subway tunnels. The unbelievable jet let whole subway trains squirt out of the subway stations, the waggons totally flattened as the pressure had compacted the air inside rather than displacing it.

To the girls it was a very amusing water play. Suddenly the yellow fountains started to jump in a rhythm as Lara used her keigles. Now it was time for Tina to hold her belly from loughter.

Finally the fountains jumped up for the last time and Lara rose from the ground.

"Lara, that was the one and only thing to do! What got this idea into your beautiful head?"
"Oh, I just saw that most of the public toilets wouldn't have enough capacity, as you demonstrated. So I thougt to spread the load on the many public toilets in the subway stations."

"Oh, you did very well. Every subway toilet in the city took its part, I'm sure!"
Both girls fell into each others arms, loughing happily. But at the same moment they felt the caressing softness of the other girls  bosom and it reminded them of another kind of wetness that was flowing between their legs.

Lara pulled on Tinas bikini strings and simultaneously Tina worked on the clasps of Lara's Bikini. Two seconds later they parted from their embrace and four relatively small pieces of cloth dropped to the ground.

Lazily but still in a very seductive manner Lara kicked her wooden slides into a handfull of larger buildings, destroying them completely.

"Come on", she said as she flattened a cityblock with her right and a parking lot with her left barefoot.

"How can you walk barefoot on these sharp buildings?"

"I like to feel them crunch. Why bother with clumsy sandals?"

"I couldn't walk on that stuff, I would have my feet cut into pieces!"

They both loughed again as they remembered their dialogue this morning.

"OK, princess, let's have fun!" Lara said and kicked her foot into a skyscraper.

The building was imidiately turned into a cloud of dust and concrete crumbs. A lift cabin shot out of it trailing smoke behind and looking like the Chalanger canopy from another catastrophy. But this time the life toll was quite different. As the young giantesses started their play with the city even their smallest movements squashed people, flattened cars or tore away whole buildings.

Like wreaking balls Tina's breasts rolled over  cityblock after cityblock as she explored the city on all fours.  From time to time she used her hard nipples to tear open some buildings before she gently lowered her soft mounds of breastflesh on it to let it collapse beneath one of her boobs. Lara had fun to carefully surround a skyscraper with her cleavage. Slowly she inched forward, trying to fit the building into the cleft between her prouldy hanging tits. But each time a clums jostle made one or the other tit crush into the side of the building. The glistening facades turned into a grey dust on her soft skin. She delighted in tiny people trying to find a hold an her soft skin. Some of them jumped from the windows of the upper stories only to end as tiny red splotches on her titflesh. But she cleaned her tits easily by pressing and grinding her boobs together which even made the skyscaper disappear. The lower stories that remained standing were then easily flattened by her hand or or her knee as she moved on to the next block.

As Tina watched her tit roll across a road. With her nipple flattening a fleeing citybus into tinfoil she sensed the first drop of honey falling from her pussylips. Quickly she looked down between her breasts to the cityblock beneath her crotch to see a department store being hit by her lovejuice. The building imploded under the heavy impact but the spreading wetness chocked away even the slightest trace of smoke. She knew it was time for another game as her boobs had seen enough action for now.

Realizing this Tina just lowered her body in the very place she was. All over her body she felt the thrill of things giving way to her glorious body. Especially the things that crushed and crumbled beneath her pussy enlighted her.

She rose an all fours again and moved to a fresh area of city. Now she aimed her pussy at a mob-filled street. Lovering only her hips she dragged her wet womandhood along the road, crushing everything in her path and bulldozing a lively heap along with her crotch. Readjusting her position she brought her pussy down again and dragged the bloody heap for another four hundred feet. The squirming mass of people, living , halfly sqashed or already dead mixed with car wrecks and building debris. Lost in the play the reckless giantess brought her pussy down again. Thousands were sqashed against her pussylips. Blood erupted everywhere and the sreams even reached the ear of the giantess. But it was only worth to arouse her even more. Another stroke took the living mass forward. As the titanic cunt rose into the sky again her pubic hair was twitching with doomed live. A bloodly pulp had found entry into her pussy and enlighted her with some very few victims notably squirming inside of her and around her swollen clit. Then out of nowhere her finger appeared and sqashed out gallons of displaced lovejuice as it entered her pussy. She was so hot and ready it took only ten seconds. With a final stroke she tore away her hand, caressing her clit on the way out. She came and at the same moment she crushed her cunt onto the piled up mass of her subjects. Shouting her orgasm she ground her pussy against them, crushed, crunched, flattened and smeared them in her lustfull thrusts. With a high shriek her arms couldn't support her and her breasts flattening more victims gave the enlightening last wave of her orgasm.

Lazily Tina rested on the ground, still slowly grinding her pussy in the warm wetness. Filled with joy she watched Lara who was just on her way to a similar experiance.

It had been the highest skyscraper of all. Now it was just enough to fullfill her sexual needs. Waves of sticky pussyjuice ran down the building. Lara had straddled and squatted down on it. Now she caressed the skyscraper with her wet pussylips, coating it with love juice. She didn't care for friction as the building was already completely drenched in her wetness and her womanly scent. Her juices had already blocked every entrance with a twelve foot layer of pussyjuice. And now finaly she felt ready to do it. She dropped her knees to the ground and adjusted her pussy above the tip of the skyscraper. In a slow rhythm she lowered her glistening and swollen pussylips towards the building, but she let almost twenty seconds pass before she finally touched it. Groaning the radio mast atop the building crumpled and flattened as it tried to penetrate her soft inner lips. But even this most tender barricade was much too strong for the metal. Instead it arouse a lustful moan from the giantess and created enough lust in her to start the real part of her play.

Paying no heed to the stability of the structure Lara brought down her steaming pussy. With brute force her pussylips impacted with the building, compacting four crumbling storeys before they finally parted and gave way. Within no more than three seconds Lara completely engulfed the skyscraper inside of her cunt. Lovejuice squirted everywhere until finally her outer lips made a thunderous touchdown on cars and fleeing people around the building.  "Oohooh", she thundered and, "Uuuuhh", she made as she lifted her pussy from it. Carefully she waited until only four or five storeys remained inside of her. She hesitated to have a look. Every single window of the building had been crushed inward by the pressure of her wetness and the rooms behind those windows where already completely flooded with her cum. Then she came down on it again. The whole city, or at least what wa left of it now, shook violently. Then she let go of all restraints and fucked herself with the skyscraper like hell.

Thrust after thrust her eager pussy made. And with each an unstoppable blob of cum invaded room after room of the building. Her slimy juice spread the odor of sex inside the building. Walls broke and where pushed aside by the advancing wetness. Whatever living being got caught in it  drowned in the sticky mess. Large parts of the building broke away. People who where fighting for air the moment before where then squished into bloodbubbles by the mighty pussywalls.  And still the pace got faster and faster. The lights that wondrously were still lit flickered and suddenly a most lustfull but to the trapped people bloodcurling moan could be heard.  The last bubbles of air compacted by another flood of cum and at the same moment the building broke up completely. Screams turned into bubbles,  the building disintegrated and at the same moment the giantess' cunt muscles gripped it with her orgasm.

With a muffled but audible 'CERRRRUNNCH!' Lara crushed the building inside her cunt. She felt each crumpling support as a lustfull tingle within that mere half of a second. T

he building flattened und was ground into nothing between the walls of her cunt.

"YEAH!", she shouted and rolled on her back. Kicking and stomping her feet she rode the tingle of orgasm. Then she relaxed.  The formerly proud skyscraper with all of her tiny lustslaves inside was gone now. She couldn't feel it any more. A few last waves of orgasm accompanied by a few more clenches of her cunt muscles made the dissolved remains of the building squirt out with her pussyjuice.

After a few minutes Lara's eyes found Tina. "Wow, what a nice day. That was more fun than any day on the beach before."

With that she rose and took the few steps towards her slides. She enjoyed the crunch of a few relatively unharmed buildings beneath her bare feet and her toes. She even took the time to try to feel a greyhound bus beneath her big toe but it was too weak and squished away mostly unfelt. Quickly she slid her feet into her slides and finally started to step on the last few houses. Tina joined her and together they sountered across the remains of the city. Half an hour later not a single car was moving. Maybe a few human souls hid between the debris but those were too small to matter to the giantesses. Feeling careless about their nudity they just grabbed their bikinis and walked of into the sunset...

 

The End
(for now)

Written by Hedin, 2002