- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is quite old by now and just having a short look at it again revealed many mistakes. My Englisch was obviously much worse back then. I guess I will proofread the story and correct those flaws.

 

Elricond

- by Hedin -

 

Once upon a time and hidden deep in the forest there was a little town named Elricond. It was on a clearing that was surrounded by rocky mountain walls and dense forest. Protected from wind by rocks and the forest it was a warm place in the isolation of the mountains. And there between the small grassy plain and the blueberry plants was Elricond. A wall of fir-needles protected the houses that were hidden beneath the leaves of trefoil or daisys.

In the center of Elricond there was an upturned pineapple and between its strong wooden shovels were the store chambers and the small quarters that gave protection against too heavy snowstorms.

Now in the first days of August the little town was full of life. The smith and three men were returning with pyrit and other kinds of ore they found in the surrounding rocks. He and his three guards were loaded with large sacks of the valuable ore. One of the guards had one precious piece of ore in his hand. There the iron ore had been mixed with enough gold for a bracelet that he would give his daughter as a christmas present.

The smith returned to his hut and started to fill a small stone-oven with dried fir-needles. He wanted to melt the ore.

Next to the smith´s house the taylor´s wife sat in the sun with some daisy flowerleafes that she used to gain a fine thread for warm winter-clothing. Behind her one could see twelve men rolling a blueberry down the small hill behind the village. Last wednesday they had lost control over one and it had rolled down the hill, broken through the fence and smashed Hank´s stables. Luckily all the snails had survived because Hank´s special mixture of herbs and grass made the best tasting snailsteaks in town.

Around noon a ladybug had tried to walk into town but the fir-needle wall had kept it outside without much damage. The guards had already manned their lance catapult but the red insect had unfolded its wings and hummed into the sky were a small gust of wind had taken it far away from the endangered town.

The men had no worry because the ants had finished their swarming without coming near. Last year the had to fight against a new nest. But they had successfully burned it down after paying the price of two men dead and four wounded. Luckily they were living to high for wasps that had been too dangerous to the brave heroes who had ever dared to make a journey towards the valley.

The eagles had been breeding near their village for centuries which kept away the smaller birds and allowed them to leave the protection of the trefoil without taking a lance catapult with them.

Marc was guarding a herd of snails outside of town and Herb was there in a small distance gathering plants he would dry for the winter provisions. With his small axe he was falling a young leaf of trefoil. After seven or eight minutes of heavy work the green trunk groaned and crackled. Herb was quickly jumping out of the way because a sudden blow of wind had turned the mighty trunk towards him. A moment later it smashed down where Herb had been standing. The young man was panting and sat down in shock. Moments later Marc arrived in a run but was reliefed that Herb was obviously OK. He looked at the mighty trunk that lay there, higher than his head. Five men were needed to reach around a trunk of trefoil.

For minutes Herb just sat there, freightened. Then Marc shouted 'My snails! Help! They are breaking out!.

It was true. Between the towering leaves of grass they saw the glistening housing of a snail in a place were it definately didn´t belong. The boys ran to get it before it could get up on the grass. When it got there it could climb out of reach because the grass was to slippery and dangerous to be climbed.

'Wait, Ernesto,' Marc shouted and they arrived at the snail. It was a young snail, only three days old, but the shiny housing was already as high as Herb´s head. The people of Elricond held their snail´s only for two weeks. By then they were getting too large to be held and it got difficult to slaught them. And their flesh was best after ten days.

The boys knew what they had to do. Within two minutes the snail turned towards the others. They didn´t even use the snailpoker, a small sharpened stick that could poke through the slime layer.

The next morning live looked quite the same. In Elricond the people continued with their work. Laughing and shatting filled the tiny streets beneath the leaves. A little bit after ten all of them were out of their houses as the sun had warmed the ground enough for them. But then the sun disappeared. And it happend much to fast for a cloud. A shadow fell over the village. But only for a second. Then the shadow disappeared and all eyes that had rised to the sky were blinded by the returning sunlight. At the same moment the ground shook under a mighty BOOMM!

The largest creature the people of Elricond knew was a black runningbeetle. It was nothing compared to the creature they spotted as their eyes had adapted to the sunlight again.

It was a giant. And it looked just like them. Only thousands of times larger. And it was a female. Strangely dressed for the Elriconds. A black skirt but cut so short that it barely reached her tighs. The figure towered so high above them that they could despite the distance easily see under the skirt. The ashamed men looked quickly up to the bright blue top that looked like it was molded around her body. Except for the sleeves because it had none. The women who didn´t need to be ashamed to look under another woman´s skirt saw a black kind of underwear but they didn´t understand it. It looked totaly intact but was covered with hundreds of holes that couldn´t give much protection against cold wind or dirt. But the holes looked definately like made on purpose.

Dark blonde hair fell in long cascades over the clearly visible forms of her breasts and a young face with green eyes could be seen.

The giantess was looking up. Up towards the top of the mountain. To her it was just a small distance away.

The people could see that she looked over them. But relief turned in fear again as her eyes lowered towards the clearing of Elricond.

'WHAT A NICE WARM PLACE. SUNNY AND PROTECTED FROM WIND.' The mighty voice was loud enough to shake things from the shelves inside the small huts. People pressed their hands over their ears in pain.

Then the titanic woman lifted a foot. Shouts of terror rose as it looked like she was coming towards them. But the next moment they saw that she was just turning around. With another noticeable crash she dropped her backpack and bend over it. Men and woman turned away. Only some boys stared in disbeliev at the mighty ass that was uncovered by the upsliding skirt. Searching through her stuff the titaness bend her knee and raised her right foot. And the people saw some kind of footwear they had never seen.

It was black with only a few white markings. It covered her ankles and it had mighty laces. Just like the shoe of an Elricond. But the material was so very different. Parts of  it were made of a kind of cloth. But the shiny threads didn´t look like spun. Even from their distance they could see that the threads that were almost as strong as the trunk of a young trefoil were made of one piece. Other areas were made of a more rough material that was sewn around the edges. And the rough edges revealed that it was as thick as the shovels of their pineapple.

But the sole was the strangest part of it. It was also black and it looked like it was molded of a meterial that could flow like iron but was much softer and still strong at the same time. It was formed into a labyrinth of blocks and walls that very easily larger than their lance catapults.

It didn´t occur to the tiny people what kind of happening a step of this girl titaness meant. They were just used to step onto anything without doing any damage.

They were just astonished with only a little fear about the size. Then the girl raised again. And with her hands she brought up a large blue and white cloth. As she turned around with thundering movements they recognized it as a towel or a small cover.

Two steps that braught her with amazing speed towards the little people followed and with a really big motion of her arms the towel suddenly spread over the sky. Then it came down in a distance to the right of the watching people. Before the people had realized that the giantess wanted to rest on the towel the impossibly large creature had already dragged her shirt over her head and pulled one foot out of the shoe in one motion. The other shoe followed while the skirt dropped and a lazy kick sent both items sailing towards the blueberry bushes. The loud crash of breaking twigs and groaning trunks tore the men´s gaze from the display of the bare and mountaineous breasts.

For a moment they felt a hind for the destructive power of the creature that had been thought of as impossible.

Now it was there. And with the ease of feeling undisturbed another kick send the black underwear sailing through the air. It landed in another blueberry bush.

Before the men could gasp at the view of this mighty pussy the titaness stepped onto the towel and layed down.

A thunderous sigh followed and the giantess remained motionless.

Shouting and asking started in the little village. Why had they never known of that large creatures who looked otherwise as human as themselves?

The minutes passed. Then the smith took two men with him. He was interested in the strange kind of material on her shoes. And the nearest shoe was just were she had pulled her right foot out of it. Next to the towel facing her head. The men went out. They marched quickly. It was a long way. An hour at least. Just a step for the titaness.

The titaness fell asleep. Obviously she had nothing else in mind for today. Sometimes she stirred in her sleep but the small people were too unexperienced to realize a threat in it.

Then they reached the shoe. They reached it from the outside and it was standing upright in front of them like a black mountain.

From the distance they saw through the grass that the sole was too smooth to be climbed on this side. So before they reached the shoe they made a turn and surrounded the heel of the shoe to reach the other side.

Then they marched towards it. But suddenly they stopped. They stood at a clearing in the grass. A clearing that had not been there before. All of them gasped in shock at what they saw.

Everything in front of them was - flattened. Just flattened. The indestructable trunks of grass had been smashed down and ground into fibrous mash. The firm ground had given in and sunk. And everywhere was the labyrinth they new from the view under her shoes stamped into the ground. It was an area of total destruction. Within a second the men realized the destructive power of a simple uncared step of the titaness.

They were people who lived in harmony with the surrounding nature, who only killed to life and payed their price of lives for the survival of their community. To them the unresistable and obviously careless amount of destruciton for an action as small and insignificant as a step of that giantess was a realisation that could kill their whole understanding of life.

The smith looked towards the shoe next to the field of death. Leaves of grass half smashed and torn away with the rising foot were sticking to the sole. And with another look the remains of a ladybug. Something so large and heavy armoured they could only drive it away, hardly kill it. Just crushed. Surely unnoticed. But not small enough to remain unseen. They knew they could place their feet without watching. She obviously did without care.

'That footprint is larger than the village.' The smith turned at the other men as he heard it. And the movement made all of them realize.

They turned back. They didn´t march. They ran. Each of them ran as fast as possible. They didn´t stay together. They knew every second was valuable. Soon the smith was the last. Strong but heavy build he had not much speed. But endurance. Five minutes and he was in second place again. He didn´t care. In his mind the bottom of that unstoppable sole and the fragility of their village. What was their fence of fir-needles against the crushing power of that shoe?

After a moment he fell. It was dark suddenly and he rolled and tumbled over the ground. And he felt the ground move. A hail of splinters and stone came over him and through the dust and the chaos he could suddenly see somebody. A body - more like a corpse. The torn and mangled remains of his comrade flying with the debris and crashing into a leaf. The impact splattering the body over the leaf.

Then the sunlight returned and he saw a hand and an outstretched arm disappearing into the sky. A pleased, almost lustful moan accompanied the death of the helpless man.

The smith realized even more how endangered all life on their clearing was. He came up and continued his run.

He knew their territory. And he knew that there was not a single creature large enough to cost the titanic threat more than a smile. And the most important thing he knew was - she was awake.

After a minute he arrived at the destruction left by a casual stretch of the giantess. The grass was not so brutally crushed but the flattened trunks were an obstacle difficult enough and forcing him to surround the area.

His thoughts were with the others. He knew they could impossibly have realized the danger they were in. The hand had not come down near enough.

And then he realized the change of the light. Somehow everything changed it´s color within a moment. And he turned. And froze.

He had never realized they had been so near. Now he saw. Like a mountain she sat there. Towering over everything. Her presence mighty enough to tint the light with the color of her tanned skin. And he heard the sounds in the distance. The sounds of ground giving in and compacting under her weight.

Fear gripped his heart. He stood there for a minute.Then realizing how futile it was. He was still twenty minutes from town. And the most protective thing they knew was their pineapple.

A pineapple that was much smaller than her fist. What protection could it give when it was crushed under her weight?

His comrade passed some steps in front of him. He didn´t notice. The other one didn´t care.

The eyes of the titanic woman wandered over the grassy clearing. A small daisy getting her attention. lazily she rolled over halfway and used her left hand to plug the flower. She took it towards her nose and smelled a smell of freshness, nothing more. Rolling over completely she rested on her stomach with her upper body supported by her elbows. Rolling the soft stem between her thump and indexfinger she made the little flower turn. On a whim she grabbed some petals with her other hand and pulled them out carefully. Just like to feel the futile resistance.

She dropped about six petals to the ground, torn from the flower and the untouched white crushed into a grey tissue by her fingers. Then she just squished the whole flower between her fingers and dropped it as she lost her interest.

As the hand crossed the sky over the smith he covered in fear. But still he had to look at the giantess. And before he could fear to be caught by the body rolling towards him he spotted it.

It was soft and firm at once. It was mighty and tender. It was so well colored and formed. Her nipple so delightfully large and towering . Higher than two ladybugs. Surrounded by the dark aureola as large as the pineapple. And the whole breast that was majestically displayed in the sky above him would cover more ground than his town.

And now as he barely noticed the returning hand it came even nearer. The mountaineous and voluptous forms sunk from the sky towards him and he raised his arms to welcome the absolute sign of feminity.

A crash flung him through the air. Wind and dust hit him. The sounds of  nature being flattened and the compacting ground were overwhelming and so much nearer. The wall of the stomach came towards him. Rolling over the countryside and everything got pressed flat beneath the lowering mammoth body.

And again another shadow that made him look staight up. The forgotten breast. A tit of monstrous proportions coming down from the sky. A mountaineous boob that would squish him in a moment.

A heavy concushion went through the ground. The smith fell but his eyes still glued to the lower roundure of the heavy breast. A last mighty stretch towards the ground and then the elastic flesh moved back into shape and hovered some ten bodylengths above him while effortlessly bendign and creasing the grass that dared to offend such masses.

Disbelieving the fact that he had been spared he turned and looked up the cleavage between the titanic tits. And there between those masses of flesh that were so large and yet existed twice he saw her chin. And her hands. And the mangled trunk of the daisy. Squashed between her fingers. Her fingerprints pressed into the once so mighty stem.

And he watched as she rubbed the fingers that held the stem. With gruelsome noises the stem was further mashed between her fingers while the flower turned. Then she grabbed the petals. He saw the ridges of her fingerprints as the tender petals were squashed between the brute skin and the fight of the weak joints that were torn so easily. As she then simply crushed the whole flower that seemed so mighty to his kind he felt his heart break. And as she dropped the mangled remains he looked up at the tit. The tit that he had considered to be tender and soft. Soft like a girls heart. And now this girl had proven how careless and playfully cruel her heart was. And at the same moment the titaness moved her elbows after she had dropped the plant.  She rested her head on her skin and enjoyed the feeling of the cool ground as she lowered her breasts. As the movement was slow the small body beneath her right breast had time to struggle a little as its ribs broke. But without enough strength to be just felt the body was flattened and compacted along with the soft ground under the firm flesh.

 

Feeling no need for another nap Julia raised a moment later. As she stood she brushed a few pieces of grass from her belly and looked over the clearing. She was glad she had found such a sweet place where no one suspected it. Just ideal for nude sunbathing. She enjoyed being nude but with her truly voluptous looking body she didn´t enjoy peeping Tom´s in the bushes or elsewhere. Here up on the mountain she was save.

Enjoying the soft green grass she stretched out her right barefoot and stepped down so she caught a small daisy between her big and second toe. She enjoyed the untouched nature as she playfully squashed it between her toes.

Swinging her arms she walked around a little. After her nap it was around noon. It was getting quite warm today. But the cool and fresh grass made it comfortable.

'Ouch!' Balancing on her left foot she tore the fir-needle from her pinky toe. The friendly looking grass had betrayed her and it had been a painful experience. With a burst of anger she kicked the small pineapple, hardly larger than her big toe. It flew towards the small blueberry bushes and shattered on the rocks behind. Still angry she stomped her foot and turned towards her rucksack.

Five seconds later she shoved her barefeet into a pair of multicolored  flipflop sandals.

 

As easy as the last moments had been for Julia the harder the time was for the little village Elricond. The distant mountainrange - the titanic skyline of a nude female body suddenly moved. The people in the village were still watching the most enormous living being they had ever seen. Some of them were searching for an idea what they should think of her. Was she an enormous person? Or was it just an erotiv display of enormous proportions. As the well formed leg rose and exerted a mighty power to turn the gigantic female body the thoughts tended towards an erotic artwork presented by nature. Even more as the turning body allowed the view on the mountaineous breasts and the voluptuous forest of a crotch.

But quickly the thoughts changed to something completely different because the mighty body shook the earth heavily as it came to a rest on its stomach. And up in the sky there suddenly was a foot. Monstrously large and frightening near. And the people froze in a shock as the big  toe came rushing towards them. Shouts of terror unheard in the thundering boom. The fir-needle fence flattened instantly and a storm of stones and dirt mawing helpless people down. Then grinding noises and more vibrations in the ground as the heel high above was rocked lazily to and fro on the supporting big toe.

And the people who had it difficult to stand up on the vibrating ground saw as the toe sunk so easyly in the ground. And the ground tore into large clods as the toe forced the ground aside.

Some people caughed and others wimpered. But no one spoke. And all of them stared at the toe. And at the sole that stretched above. And they saw the heel. And after they had never learned to know anything small enough to be broken if they trod on it they realized now that nothing things they knew would be sturdy enough to survive being stepped on.

They stared for a minute. Then suddenly a woman shouted out. "We must hide. What can protect us?"

"The pineapple. We must hide in the Pineapple!"

But quickly a few men stopped the women. They knew that the pineapple would give enough protection.

"A snail housing! Let´s find a snail housing!"

The house of a grown snail was the most save cover they knew. But the ones who thought clearly knew that it wasn´t enough against such weight. They saw the fir-needle fence. The needles had pointed outward not upward. But the men weren´t sure if it mattered against such a mighty layer of skin that stretched out in front of them.

And then as they wanted to hold back the fleeing people the foot raised back into the sky.

Had the impact been a bad thing this was worse. Even the fastest thinkers  had a thought of relief in their mind as they saw the massive foot rise into the sky. But the next moment they realized what had really happened. For the titanic woman it might have been nothing more but a flick of her big toe as she raised her foot. But the tiny people suddenly found an avalanche of rocks and dirt roling towards them. Everything happened so quick and no one had time to cover. More than ten people were smashed down and buried under the deadly mass. Then the remaining earth rained from the raising toe and it came over them as a hail of bombs. people were knocked to death under the heavy pieces and houses exploded under the impact of some larger pieces. Everyone had survived the impact. Eighteen got killed as the big toe left.

And now as they had realized the deadly power of this titaness it was continuously displayed to their poor frightened souls. The gigantic girl stood and started to walk around. For her it was a lazy and aimless sounter. For the tiny people it was a demoralizing series of heavy concushions that rolled like earthquakes over them. And it was a painfull, deafening cascade of noise all made worse by the display of a body that was so perfect, so female, so voluptuous and so titanic and destructive.

As she turned towards them the ground heaved more and more with each step. The crunching noises from the movements of the foot on the ground made the painfull wimpering unheard. And then they all shouted in terror as she finally guided her right foot through the air at them. All toes raised high and the mighty ball of her foot larger than their whole village the titanic foot came down from the sky. Far away the impact of her heel. Much heavier than anything they had felt before. And then above them the reddish ball of her foot. Crushing down the trefoil. The toes. So quick. So few time to cry out. The ball flattening the fence so easily. The toes above. And lowering so fast. A labyrinth of canyons, the lines of her toeprints and with the deadly crunch hundreds of small bodies wedged between the toeprint lines or sqashed in halfes by them. Houses bulldozed flat under the masses. Then the last remains of life squished on the skyn even before the foot had found enough resistance to report the feeling of ground. Some lucky ones somewhere between the toes or in the cave between toes and the ball of her foot. Then the transfer of weight onto the foot. The toes splaying, squishing the survivors between them. The ground giving in even more. The foot sinking. And the ones under the toes crushed so very unfelt into the ground - soft by giantess standards.

With half of the town disappeared and wiped out under her toes the titaness big toe towered as high as the small pineapple in front of it. The other half of the town was devastated by the concushion and the hailstorm of dirt around he foot. And there between the knocked down trefoil and the huts sunk into ruin there was the young man. More like a boy. Right of the pinapple. And the lance catapult. As fast as a step of the titaness was. As fast was he as he released the lance.

He regretted it. The lance hit and as fast as a thought came the counterstrike. But much different than expected.

"OUCH!" So near. So voluminous. So deafening loud. And so unexpected. Whoever was left alive in the area behind the pineapple. They all were now deaf und some dropped down unconscious.

The remaining ones saw the giantess handle the attack. They watched her right tit pressing against her right knee. And they saw how easily she tore the lance from her foot. And then they saw the real counterstrike.

The just cured foot came back. Back with the highest speed they ever experienced. Faster than the flight of the eagles. And it hit. Plunging through the ground in the already flattened parts of town the big toe hit the pineapple. Unslowed it went on and dragged the pineapple along in an apocalyptic kick.

Whatever had hidden in or behind the pineapple was squashed from the impact´s acceleration. The  mighty shovels were fragile against the mighty toe that penetrated and crushed it.

To the giantess it was a fingertip of crumbling earth that was forced aside as her big toe made a tiny dent in the soft ground. But to the tiny villagers the monstrous big toe dug a tench, a valley of a tench into the ground and squashed avalanches of rocks and dirt aside with titanic ease. As the pineapple was already kicked away the big toe continued it´s destructive path with the tip lowered so the toenail was an even more mighty shield. The people that saw the toenail had thoughts of disbelieve as they had never seen a toenail as firy red as a strawberry and as shiny as a water surface. And then they splattered against the advancing surface that was thicker than a full grown man´s height.

Ten, fifteen, thirty men squished on the impact until the tench started to flatten out. Two more turned into bloodsquirts on the dirty skin beneath her toenail before it finally raised from the ground and disappeared into the sky. Before they could see the giantess retracting her foot and turning away the storm came.

Forcefull torrents of displaced and compressed air raced over the ground to return into balance. The last minds that had been able to watch were now sent into painfully rumbling unconsiousness.

The giantess hardly noticed the ruinous crash as the pinapple hit the rock behind the blueberry bushes and shattered into pieces.

 

Panting he reached the field of destruction. He saw the ruinously crushed plants of trefoil. It had looked so protective. So strong against everything. So elastic when the leaves had deflected raindrops. And with the hairs on the stem climbable if a heavy rain flooded their land.

Now these symbols of power laid flattened on the ground. Malric knew the village to be somewhere here. But he couldn´t find the pineapple. Purple fog danced over his field of vision. And in his exhausted body he knew somehow that he was too late. Wherever this naked female colossus had stepped down the people would know how deadly she was. But he had to be sure about the village. He stumbled into the broad and deep valley that he knew was a footprint.

A completely knew kind of footprint. The footprints they knew were wet spots on the ground. These footprints were dead spots on crushed and compacted ground.

Knowing that there was less need for hury his body recovered. Still stumbling his brain started to work again. He saw that he was walking in the heel part of the footprint. From time to time he saw corpse of the small earth bugs. They were twice as long ashe was tall. Harmless, living from plantrests.  He saw a breastshield here and a limb there. But the remains were crushed and ground apart over more then ten of his bodylenghts. Walking on he thought about it. He had seen the heel coming down as the giantess had stepped here. He figured out that the forward motion of the foot had caused the heel to slide over the ground as it came down. He thought about how the remains of his  people would look if - but a sharp burst of pain in his heart pushed the thought aside.

It took him ten long minutes to pass through the rear part of the footprint. A little bit later he saw the remains of the fence. The ground had been softer than the fir-needles. But the needles were broken into small fractions that were embedded into the compacted ground. His bad feeling came back as a cold burst of reality racing through his spine. He stood in front of the remains of his village. The needle fence was flattened. It could´ve never been any kind of protection against a creature of that size. The area of crushed green was behind him. Only a few trefoil plants had protected the village. The footprint lines that he knew from his own feet had also been on the sole of the titaness´ foot. And she had crushed the labyrinth of curvy lines into the ground. Each line was a trench as deep as his arm was long and the same length across. Jumping over trenches and following the raised paths between them he had a  hard way into the place where the village had been. Soon he found debris of huts crushed into the footprint.  And then he found them. Two. Three. Five and more and more. Dark gory spots. The smell of raw flesh and guts was there. And the smell of foot got stronger the nearer he got to the end of the imprint. Crying he climbed the slope out of the footprint. He had recognized no one of the gore spots. They were all just - pulp. He reached the edge of the footprint but only to find that he was still deep inside. It was only the  hills between the toes and the ball of the foot. The footsmell was strongest here. But still the debris and the gore spots were there. And it looked all the same. How unthinkable her weight was if the debris or remains of corpse looked all the same regardless off how deep the ground had sunk and compacted under that foot.

He realized that the pineapple was gone. Walking on the high grate between two of the toeprints he found the first recognizable remains. A hut had been crushed between the toes here. Most of it´s parts had been dragged away with the leaving foot. But down in the toeprint he saw boards that were crushed and ground into paperlike bunches of fibres. And in front of his foot he saw blood. And a sleeve. He knew the sleeve. It had been Hank´s.

The tip of the toeprints was a chaotic pile of rocks and dirt. Even some debris. It had all been squashed away from the settling toes. With two jumps he grabbed the twitching arm that stuck there. Three mighty pulls freed Marc. The boy stood there. Wordless. He looked around. He had had time to think while he was buried.

Malric moved on and the boy followed. It looked no better here. A storm had blown everything away. The few protective plants laid flattened. Some spots marked the position of huts that had also been blown away. And there in a distance they saw the trench. The deep valley were their pineapple had been.

"She was so...big!" Marc finally said. The words sounded strange in the dead place.

Malric thought what to say. There wasn´t anything. Finally he stated "She has kicked away our pineapple."

"Was this her big toe?" the boy asked. He was more a boy than a young man now.

"Yes..." Malric mumbled.

"But why did she do this to us? She can´t eat us, we are too small. And we didn´t fight her. She just came so quick and we couldn´..."

"SHUT UP!" Malric shouted. The boy shuddert and sunk on his knees in defeat.

Malric made some steps, then turned.  "She never noticed us, boy" he mumbled quietly.

The two tiny survivors walked on. They passed around the trench and as they neared its end the devastation got less complete.

"How could someone do something this ... this... BIG and deadly on purpose? If she brakes so much with her foot she must watch it!"

Malric gave no answer. Instead he searched a pile of debris for anything living. Nothing living was there but at least nothing dead.

"Do you watch your step?" Malric finally answered.

"But I..." the words stuck in his throat. His young brain realized how insignificant he and his whole world suddenly turned out to be. He started to run as if he could escape his insignificance. He ran with closed eyes until he fell. In front of him stood one of the catapults. Intact. But unloaded!

And there behind the fallen leaf of trefoil shivered something. He walked over and found - Targos.

He shouted at him but there was no reply. He shook him and suddenly the boy started to throw punches everywhere around. Until he opened his eyes and recognized Marc.

"Marc...?" he said.

"Did you hit her?"

But Targos shook his head.

"I can´t hear you" he wimpered,"she blast my ears."

Marc pointed at the catapult.

"I wish I hadn´t" Targos answered. "It stung her, at least a little. However enough to make that shout. I´m deaf. Forever."

Marc dragged Targos back towards Malric. The boy told some more.

"It was my fault.  I wanted to defend the village. But instead she took revenge and kicked our pineapple!

Where will we spend the winter? And look over there. Do you see that trench? That valley?

As she kicked our pineapple she made it. It was so... horribble. That toenail. It was so fiery red and shiny. Almost like wet. But it was so hard and I could see how they couldn´t  get out of the way. Their bodies were bursting as they hit the toenail.

My fault..."

With that he slumped down and shivered and twitched in the pain of his soul.

Slowly they came from the green jungle. Lonely people. A group of ten had surrounded Malric after five minutes. Some pointed up. Malric turned. There was the giantess. Majestic and thoughtless she sat on one of the equal mountaineous rocks that surrounded the clearing.

But Malric had no time for more fear. He wanted to save his people. He learned quickly that most of them were deaf. He remembered the ear tearing onslaught of her voice. They had been nearer. Somehow he managed to send them on a search for helpless and wounded villagers. Marc dragged Targos towards him. Targos was so full of guilt that he didn´t want to move.

Malric shook him. Fear was in the boys eyes. But Malric pointed at the catapult and made a movement of loading. The boy obeyed. It took a while until he rolled the catapult to Malric who was already surrounded by four badly wounded villagers.

As they brought Herb towards them Marc broke in tears. At first of joy but then he saw Herbs mangled body.

Both legs were missing. Crushed stumps. Flattened cruely enough to keep the blood in his body.

"Marc!" he stumbled " Marc, take that toe of me! Help me! She´s so heavy and I am stuck under that big toe!"

He was in fever. Marc took his head. But it was all too late. Minutes later he died.

Then Malric looked up at the giantess again.

With words and sign´s he told them "Let´s move. The blueberry bushes will protect us! Take the catapult!"

Suddenly a woman grabbed Malric "Janson! Janson is out there with the snails! Don´t leave my son!"

Malric looked at Marc. The boy understood. He took off running.

 

After an hour of quiet sitting Julia started to think of going home. She slid herself from the warm rock and walked slowly towards her towel. She bend down and grabbed it. For a moment she thought of folding it up - but then she just stuffed it into her bag. Raising her arms and stretching she let out a yawn. After thinking it over it was much too early to leave this neat place. The shadows had grown longer so she moved a few steps aside. Lazily she decided that the soft grassy ground would do without a towel and simple lowered her nude body where she stood. The sun caressed her tits and she made another nap. After half an our she felt suddenly cold and woke up. But it was just a small cloud. Feeling fresh from her sleep she raised and decided it was finally time for the way back.

She got up and started to look for a good spot. There on her right were some bushes. She walked over there. At one step she heard a little crunch from under her foot. She knew why she was wearing her flipflop sandals. With a smile she turned back as she walked on. But she couldn´t see anything that could´ve caused it among the flattened green in her footprint.

Then she arrived at the bushes. Some instinct told her she was still to much in the open. Her sandals made her careless and she easily crushed a few bushes as she stepped forward. Then she squatted down and spread her legs. Seeing the last blueberry of the year she plucked and ate it before she finally did what she really intended to do here.

It felt good to let loose. She suddenly knew she wouldn´t have made it home. Luckily there was no one around. The yellow creek was flowing towards the rocks.  She smiled a little as she saw some bugs trying futily to evade the tiny flood. But the squirts caused by the jet splattering on the ground hit them again and again. She saw how nervous the insects got. So with a strange kind of self pleasant mercy she rotated her hips and pissed directly on them. One after the other was sunk in a mixture of piss and mud until finally the stream ebbed. A few powerful squirts finished her duties and she got up and walked towards her rucksack.

 

Marc kept shouting and cursing. Janson was just lazily raising from the ground. He had done the usual thing: sleeping instead of guardingthe snails. But somehow and miraculously the snails always stayed close when he was on guad. Or on sleep. No difference today.

But this time it was really dangerous. Marc was out of breath so he simply grabbed Janson´s head and forced him  to look at the silouette that had just appeared at the horizon.

The titaness had just raised from the ground and Janson was shocked to see her for the first time.

"Run!" Marc finally commanded. But Janson turned and tried to direct the snails. Marc violently pulled him away. "RUN!" he commanded again. This time the command was accompanied with the first earthquaking step of the titaness. Marc looked behind him and found that one of the lazy giantess steps gave them  enough time for six fearfull jumps. But the boy saw that she was just too near. Relatively far away he saw her left foot raising above the grass and he calculated the movement. The foot moved  towards them. Fear of death made his steps even faster.

Janson realized the change of light. He whirled around for the first time feeling real fear. And he froze in terror as he saw the foot with that strange kind of sandal coming down on him. Marc had already passed him.

First a multiple CRRRUNCH! and then BOOOMMM!

The impact was too heavy. Marc fell. The speed from his run made him roll and tumble over the ground. And during his turns he saw Janson.

Jansons stood still. Nothing could explain how he could be still standing in the same place. But he did and he stared right at the wall of black sandal sole. He stood shocked and terrified in front of the brutal piece of footwear. His brain could do nothing more than gather the information about the chaos around him.

Around him was a storm of  flying debris. Plant scraps and dust hit him or passed  him as the torrent of displaced air tore at his clothes. At the last moment the force tore away his clothes and he stood naked as the mighty sole settled on the ground right in front of him. He felt the ground fall away under him as it took the weight of the giantess foot.

Then the ground returned with a power that forced him down on his knees. He saw the wall  of sandal sole sinking into the ground. The black part of the sole disappeared. Each moment another sole layer of five body heights and each in a different color sunk into the compacting ground. And Janson watched on his knees without any idea what to think.

Slowly his gaze moved up and he saw the edge of the sole high above his head. He didn´t notice as the ground around him tilted and broke into large crumbs as cracks radiated out from the sinking sandal. But still the crumb he sat on remained unharmed.

Janson saw the mighty round shape looming above the edge of the sole. Somehow he had the possibility to realize it as the big toe of the titanc girl. The too was too large for the sandal and it stuck out over the sole.

And as the giantess was already taking her next step the movement of the foot caused the toe to sink further into the ground. With all the weight resting on the toes the ground suddenly sunk much more. From one moment to another Janson was dragged downward in a chaos of crunching crumbs and earth beeing squashed out from under the shoe. He waed his arms in a futile attempt to regain his balance and then the bare sole of her big toe was there. With an insignificant and unfelt squish Janson was instantly flattened by the unaware giantess.

Marc lay there on his back and had watched Jansons fate. Now he saw the black sole of the sandal passing over him. Right next to the place where he saw the giant big toe looming over the sole he saw a small area covered with slime and a few sparkling pieces of shell. With a powerless sigh he recognized the remains of their last herd of snails.

 

If they survived this titanic girl - what should they eat? The snails in the village had been flattened. Their last herd had just been trodden flat and turned into grease. And Janson?

Marc wanted to jump up but could only manage a tumbling raise from the devastated ground. Too many stones and dirtcrumbs hat hit him. But he waked on. No help, no cure was possible. He knew it. But he wanted to see what was left of Janson.

His tumbling steps took him towards the frightfully deep imprint left by the giant something of a footwear. Something he knew the girl would casually refer to with a word like flipflop sandal. In the distance he heard the thundering noise that surrounded her presense.

The ground was torn and broken. More and more the nearer he came. A broken range of small hills surrounded the footprint. Squashed out material that had piled up next to the wall of the sole. Jumping over deep cracks he reached the edge. Passing along he found an area where the hills had fallen back into the imprint after the sole had been lifted away and he took a glance over the footprint lowlands. Green mush where moss had been and the crushed and torn remains of leaves of grass. And all of this covered by a pattern of lines he already knew. The pattern beneath the sandal sole.

BOOOMMM! This time he froze, too. He hadn´t watched her. Now all he could do was turn his head and see her coming back in her path. Still frozen he let out a cry of fear and BOOOOMMM! the giantess had just stepped over him. In a short distance he saw her foot. The sandal sole of that strange material hanging from her foot and touching the ground first. He saw as the heavy piece of footwear hitting mighty grass leaves that got easily pushed over and finally crushed flat as the rear part of the sole touched down. And at the very same moment the bare heel of her foot came down on the sole. And with the unbelievable weight of the giantess behind the heel everything under the sole was flattened even more. The sole was crushed into the ground and also dragged forward for a moment leaving a SICHEL-shaped valey that was completely ground into mush. And then with the already painfull chaos of noise came a crackling and thundering from the deepest earth as the weight upon the sole forced it to a halt. Even more tortourous noise washed over him as the ball of her foot hit the ground and then the noise ebbed into a cruel grinding and smashing from under the mighty sole as her toes settled down and the weight was transferred onto the tip of the foot.

A last hurricane of noise as the heel lifted and dragged the rear part of the sole along. More grinding as the giantess pushed her mighty body forward with this very foot and it slipped a relative little bit in its own imprint before the toes left the ground.

Marc stood still. Death passed over him again. With sick thoughts in his head he moved on. Crack after crack he had to surround or climb through. And then there was the place he wanted to find. A round valley sunk down in front of him. Covered with curving walls that were somewhere deleted by some grinding motions and somewhere extremely high. The toeprint. Stumbling he walked on the top of a toeprint wall. He had to follow the curves and find places to change to another wall. Otherwise he would have been inside of the labyrinth of canyons with no view and no orientation.

So he stumbled over the steep clifts with the frightfull knowledge of its origin. It was not easy to reach the position where he estimated Janson. After ten minutes he stumbled onto a plain where the grinding motion of the toe had wiped out the imprint. He walked over dry mud and came finally to the edge of the sole imprint. Here everything was a chaos. Mud had been squashed out from under the sole and obviously been squashed down again by the toe. Cracks in the ground had been filled  by the ravines of displaced material and the lifting motion of toe and sole had heaved tons of earth and dust onto the toeprint. He was climbing in the debris for any trace of Janson. An hour passed until he stood in front of a mighty crumb of earth. A trace of toeprint on one side that rose like a house in front of him was a darker area. Climbing the slope he reached the spot. Within the remains of once tender moss leaves and some mud he could pull out something leathery. It was skin. Drenched with what he figured out to be a bloody fleshpulp. Janson.

Marc simply stopped himself in sickness. His powerless body slid down the crumb and slumped into a small crack in the ground where he remained stuck and without any clear thought in his brain.

 

The small group of people had meanwhile moved a good part towards the blueberry bushes. Two groups had been made. The injured people were slower and fell behind automatically. Others stayed with them to help. The healthy ones had advanced much faster. They had already reached the bushes so they had time to build some shelter before the evening. They knew that a dangerous trip lay ahead of them. When the heat of the day was gone there would be many large insects in the bushes. Earthbugs and even large Spiders. And they had only one catapult. A few of them had created a small amount of eyepickers. That was how they called small arrows with a tip from a fir needle. The arrows couldn´t kill an insect but a few shot´s that broke the thin eyeshell would blind a bug. Of course that wouldn´t help much against spiders. Their only hope against those beasts was blinding them first and then remain totally still because the spiders would go after the vibrations of their steps. And then their only hope was the lance catapult. And the seven lances it carried. But it was heavy and the injured people needed even more protection. So the catapult was with the slower group.

They all knew that their town might´ve been saved if there hadn´t been this ridiculous lance shot. It had cost so many lives and the last shelter they had.

It was at the moment when some of the men discussed how vital their last snail herd was. Young snails were hard to find. They estimated that once in a week there would be only one nest of snail eggs. But no one knew where in the great jungle of grass.

And at the same moment they saw her again. Her mountaineous body had been hidden in the grass jungle. But now she stood. And she suddenly turned into their direction.

It was the noise of her second step that was different. Sighs remained unheard in the mighty thundering noise of her advancing steps. Most of them had figured out the source of the deadly crunch that had been loud enough to cause the giantess to turn her head. They knew their snails were gone. And they saw how heedless the giantess was about the crunch as she turned her face to the blueberry bushes again.

The injured men had the time of two steps to watch the sexualy attractive nude. Then the threat was  all overwhelming. Again the foot of the titaness advanced. This time they could see the new kind of footwear. And faster than a thundercloud it came over them and darkened the sun.

Most of them stood and stared at the crushed things that stuck to the sole above them.

"Shoooot!" was Olof´s voice somehow heard through the hurricane of noise. And Targos stood there with the catapult. Knowing how deadly his last shot had been. And yet he knew  that he had to defeat the giantess if they wanted to live. Defeat meant nothing more than keeping her from lowering this monstrous foot that had its  heel already on the ground.

The shouts of terror couldn´t rise any louder than a sigh before the titanic woman stepped on them. Their puny bodies unable to give more resistance than tiny squishes.

Targos saw as Olof was suddenly blasted away by flying debris. A spray of blood splattered him as the tip of the sandal came down in front of him.

"The toe is to high above that sole," he shouted without  time to notice that he was already the last survivor. Then the ground suddenly turned into waves of tearing earth as displaced mud squished from under the giantess´ sandal and buried Targos with the remains of this catapult.

He was still alive as the flipflop sandal rose and dragged the crumb of earth around him  into the air. Feeling  the mud chocking him under the mighty acceleration as the movement kicked the crumb from the tip of the sandal. His pain was cut short when the crumb splattered on the ground.

Under the blueberry bush the remaining men wittnessed another step and the stopping movement that brought both feet under her body. They had seen the broken lance in the mud at the tip of the footwear.

But they couldn´t care about it. The ones who could hear again had panicked and fled since they had heard the first noise. The ones who were still deafened had taken too much time to realize the danger. Then they all looked at the pair of towering feet and the even more towering body of the titaness. And they saw that she looked down. They couldn´t know why. They feared that she had found them.

At first they thought that the mighty blueberry bushes would protect them. At least  the bushes were larger than her feet. But  then suddenly the giantess lifted her right foot.

They couldn´t believe how easily the bush was flattened under her sandal. They would´ve died from terror but they had not enough time before the last branches were crushed and their squished bodies were compacted with the ground under the tread of her sandal.

Her left foot  destroyed another blueberry bush but far away from the fleeing men. But the right foot rose one more time.

Again tiny ones got squished. This time along with bugs and mites that hid among the bushes. And finally the  unstoppable grinding and crushing noise subsided  with a rumble of compacting ground from beneath the resting feet.

Four men were left. The fastest runners. They looked up and saw they skin colored sky fall down on them. After all the terror they didn´t notice much of the returning grinding and crushing noise from the sandals twisting over the ground as the mighty legs parted. But after all this terror they were unable to fight against their sexual arousal that rose at the sight of a sky filling young cunt above them.

Then they saw the hand and they howled helpless as it took the last blueberry. Thier last supply. Food for ten of them to come through the winter. Turned into less than a snack for her.

Hell broke loose without warning. Suddenly it was there. A yellow jet of piss erupted from between the upper part of her pussylips. Churning the smelly torrent flooded the ground. Gallons of piss and dissolved mud rained down on them. For a moment they stood to see how large bugs were helpless swept away by the stream. Then they were one after another hid by a powerfull splash of piss and the next moment the yellow wave rolled over them.

They clung to everything. Blinded from the acid they just rowed with their arms. One finally clinging to a large bug. Suddenly feeling safely held above the floods of piss as the insect tried to swim. But then he opened his eyes to see the playfull and ignorant smile that hit him just before the main jet of piss splattered him over the drowning insect.

Another saw that the insects were killed before the branch of a blueberry bush suddenly broke the piss jet. The splattered jets hit im and tore his body into pieces.

Then the jet ebbed away. The churning sea of piss calmed. Suddenly another mighty squirt to finish the trickle. Another body dissolved.

The last survivor struggled to remain afloat in the sea of piss. Watching as the cunt was raised into the sky. Then some glances at the heavy tits and the firm ass of the turning  titaness.  The earthquakes of her leaving steps. For another moment he struggled, then his strength left him. Gurgling he sunk and drowned. Two seconds later the piss was sucked away from the ground and his dead body remained face down on the spoiled ground.

Only two steps away the last survivor of Elricond was sleeping in the imprint of a big toe.

Days later Marc had freed himself. The dew had kept him alive. And there he stood. He had known where the last blueberry had been. He had still smelled what she had done to them. He had seen a few corpse.

Knowing that Elricond was over he turned and walked away from the blueberry bushes. The day would be warm. He had made his thoughts. She would return for another sunbath. She had occupied their space.  For sunbathing. She was the stronger beeing.

He stood somewhere beneath the grass and waited for her. He hoped she would have a quick fate for him in her godly  unawareness. And if she would take her time he knew he would please himself with the sight of her mighty female forms. But one thing he knew for sure. With the summer nearing its end he couldn´t let her away without a decision.

He smiled as he finally heard her tread. And he was still smiling as the mighty ass of the giantess fullfilled his fate.

 

The End.

 

Written by Hedin (3-8-1999)