- Text Size +

Casey was home alone. Her older brother Alan was out with his friends, and it was date night for her parents. She considered asking her boyfriend Steve to come over (She was only fourteen but she was dating a high school senior) but Alan would be home soon. So instead she was sitting in her room browsing the internet. It was pretty boring until she came across a headline on a website she had been visiting.

Want To Get Back at the People Who Bother You? Try Out This Spell!

“Spell?” she said to herself. “Doesn’t sound very promising.” But she clicked on the headline anyway. All that was written under the headline was a short incantation. “What is this even supposed to do?” she asked, but she couldn’t find any description. She memorized the spell and made a mental note to try it out one day. Just as she memorized it she heard the door open.

“Mom, Dad, I’m home”

It was Alan

“They’re still out!” Casey shouted at him.

“What time will they be home?” he asked. Casey could hear him walking up the stairs.

“They didn’t say”

Alan opened her bedroom door.

“You didn’t ask them?” he said.

“No. Now get out of my room”

“Don’t tell me what to do”

“Get out of my room!”

“Or what?”

Without even thinking she recited the spell she had just memorized

“What the hell was that supposed to be?” Alan asked, and almost immediately his body vanished, and all that was left was a pile of clothes where he stood. Casey was stunned. She didn’t actually think it would do anything.

“Oh my god I killed him” she said to herself. She had to figure out a way to cover this up. She picked up his clothes intending to take them to the back yard and burn them, but she was surprised when something fell out of the bundle. “Alan!” she exclaimed. It was her brother only he was an inch tall, and naked.

“What did you do to me?”

“It was an accident. I didn’t know what would happen.”

“Change me back you bitch!”

“Don’t talk to me like that! I could step on you right now, and squish your tiny ass.” Alan looked petrified. “Maybe if you behave I’ll figure out a way to change you back.” She searched online for nearly an hour but couldn’t find anything.  “What’s that noise? I think Mom and Dad are home.”

“Good, maybe they can figure something out.”

“No way.  They can never find out about this. I’m going to keep you in my jewelry box until I can change you back.” And with that she dropped him into the box and closed the lid.

Casey went downstairs, and made up some story about how Alan never came home. Her parents were mildly worried, but she knew this would only increase as the days progressed. When she woke up the next morning the first thing she did was check on her miniature brother .

“Come on wake up.” she said

“What for?”

“I’m taking you to school with me.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s too risky leaving you here. I don’t want Mom to find you”

                Alan protested but Casey insisted on bringing him along.

                “Can you at least get me something to wear?” Alan begged.

                “I don’t have anything small enough for you to wear, you’ll just have to stay naked. Besides you’ll be in my purse all day so it doesn’t really matter. Now come on we’re gonna be late.” Casey picked Alan up by his waist, dropped him in her purse, and headed out the door for school. About halfway through the day Casey sneaked off to the bathroom to make sure he was doing okay. “You okay in there?” She asked.

                “No. You swing your purse around too much. I’ll get killed riding around in here.

                “What if I keep you in my pocket?”

                “I can’t fit in those skinny jean pockets.”

                “You can fit in my back pocket.”

                “Yeah, but you’ll be sitting on me all day.”

Casey couldn’t help but smile at this. The thought that Alan would be constantly squished by her butt was an entertaining thought, and strangely exciting. But she didn’t want to kill him so she immediately discarded it.

“Then there’s only one place left for you.” She said. She reached into her purse and picked up her ‘little’ brother by his leg. Dangling him upside down she brought him up to her eye level and said “Enjoy” before dropping him into her cleavage. After that she didn’t get any more complaints from him about his transportation methods. “Pervert” she thought to herself. But she couldn’t really blame him because she was excited by the thought of him riding around in her boobs all day.

Every night Casey would spend hours trying to find a way to restore her brother to normal size, and just as she suspected her parents got even more worried about Alan’s whereabouts. She suspected that they would get more and more worried as the weeks progressed, but that wasn’t the case. After about a month they seemed to have accepted the fact that their son was never going to come home, and they didn’t even seem to care anymore. It was kind of nice living without an older brother anymore. Living with a tiny little boy in her jewelry box however, was growing tiresome. One night after hours of research on the internet she decided to check on her brother in her jewelry box. There he was, asleep, laying naked at the bottom of the box. It was then that she made her decision.

“Mom and Dad don’t care about you anymore.” She whispered. “And living without a brother has been very rewarding. I hope you enjoy the next few days little boy, because soon I’m going to get rid of you once and for all.” As she went to sleep an interesting thought popped into her head. “Since he’s not going to be around much longer, I can do whatever I want with him.”

The next morning it was Saturday. Her mom and dad were both at work so she had the whole day to herself for… activities. Alan was still asleep so she used this time to call her boyfriend.

“Hello?” Steve said as he answered the phone.

“Hey babe, it’s me. My parents aren’t home. Do  you want to come over?”

“Hell yeah, babe. I’ll be over in twenty minutes.”

Casey stripped off all her clothes and opened her jewelry box to wake Alan. “Wake up Alan. We have a busy day today”

“What’s going on? Why aren’t you wearing any clothes?”

“I get to see you naked all the time. Why shouldn’t you get to see me? Come on, my boyfriend is going to be here soon, and you have to help me get ready.” She picked Alan up by the waist, laid down on her bed and placed him on her stomach. “Play with my tits to help me get in the mood.”

“No way! You’re my sister, that’s gross”

“Do it you little shit or I’ll squish you right now.”

“Okay fine.”

“Say ‘Yes Ma’am’ you little bug!”

“Yes Ma’am” he said terrified, and he began caressing and licking her giant boobs.

After about fifteen minutes Casey said “Okay that’s enough of that. Time for something new” and pushed his tiny body into her pussy like a dildo. “You better stiffen your body up, so this feels good for me!”

“Yes Ma’am” Alan said as he did his best to obey her commands. He wanted to protest but he was too afraid of what she might do to him.

Pretty soon Casey heard her eighteen year old boyfriend pull into the driveway. “You’re not going to like this part” She said before she used her index finger to push her brother all the way into her pussy.

Casey had Steve come over when she was alone enough times for Steve to be comfortable walking right into the house without knocking. “I’m upstairs!” Casey called as she heard Steve open the front door. Steve walked upstairs and entered Casey’s bedroom and saw her laying naked on the bed waiting for her.

“Just the way I like you.” Steve said. He didn’t waste any time before jumping on top of her and ripping his clothes off. He began squeezing her tits, and kissing all over her body until Casey interrupted him.

“Babe I can’t wait any longer. I need you inside of me. I need you to fuck me right now!”

Alan could hear everything that was going on outside. He knew what was going to happen a second before it happened. A giant cock entered Casey’s pussy and slammed right into him knocking him down. Steve was fucking her harder than he ever had, and Casey loved it. The idea that Alan was inside her pussy getting pummeled by Steves cock, and the fact that Alan himself along with Steve’s cock we’re simultaneously stimulating her clit was too much for her to handle.

“Babe, I’m gonna cum!” Casey screamed.

“So am I.” Said Steve.

Casey smiled. She knew what was about to happen to Alan. Alan on the other hand was petrified. A second after he heard the words, a huge wad of cum shot out of Steve’s cock and splashed Alan right in the face covering his entire body. This happened another five times before Steve had expended his full load almost drowning Alan. Steve and Casey cuddled on her bed for about five minutes until Casey realized that she needed to check on Alan.

“I’m going to the bathroom.” Casey said. “I’ll be right back. The second she got into the bathroom she reached in her pussy and pulled her brother out. “Did you have fun little brother?” Casey asked. Alan was too distraught to speak. “We have to get you cleaned up don’t we?” She raised Alan up to her face and, dropped him into her mouth, and licked all the cum from his body. She then spit him out into her hands and put him in the medicine cabinet. “His cum is so yummy isn’t it? Wait here. I’ll come get you after Steve leaves.

Steve stayed for another two hours. They fucked a few more times, cuddled on the bed, and watched some TV. But her parents would be home in a couple of hours, and she still had plans for Alan, so she sent Steve home.

After Steve left she went to the bathroom to get Alan. She picked him up by his leg and dangled him upside down in front of her face.

“I’ll be honest with you Alan. I was hoping you wouldn’t survive your encounter with Steve’s cock. How was it? Did you like it as much as I do?

“Why are you doing this?” Steve asked.

“Because taking care of you is becoming a real inconvenience, Mom and Dad don’t miss you anymore, and I rather enjoy being an only child. I’m sorry Alan. You have to go.” She placed him on the floor. “Don’t bother running. Your efforts will be useless.”

On the floor Alan noticed one thing. Casey was still naked. Only now she was wearing bright red heels. He wanted to run, but he was so paralyzed with fear that his legs wouldn’t move no matter how badly his brain begged. He saw her foot come crashing down on him. A couple of seconds passed and he was still there. Her foot had pinned him to the floor. “Why is she playing with me so much?” He thought. “Why is she dragging this out?”

                “One stomp will finish him off.” Casey thought to himself. She lifted her foot, prepared to squish this little bug she called her brother, but she stopped. “I can’t do this” She said out loud. Alan was relieved. “You’ll stain the floor, and the bottom of my shoe. And I certainly don’t want to have to clean it up.” She lifted him up again. “I have to figure out a way to do this that isn’t so messy. I suppose I could flush you down the toilet, but I don’t want to risk someone finding your tiny body. There’s always the garbage disposal, but that would probably splatter blood all over the kitchen. I could always feed you to a dog, but that doesn’t feel right. I should be the one to finish you off.” Alan was too scared to speak. “I suppose I could always eat you.”

                She heard her parents pulling into the driveway. “That will have to work.” She said. And with that she popped him in her mouth. It took her parents a while to get into the house, so she used this time to play around with her brother. She sloshed him around in her mouth, nibbled him a bit in her mouth, and then used her tongue to push his body to the roof of her mouth. “I could crush him right now.” She thought. This kind of power excited her even more than when Steve was fucking her with Alan in her pussy. She began fingering herself, and in only a few seconds was overcome with a powerful orgasm, at the exact same second her parents walked through the front door, she tilted her head back and swallowed. “Bye bye brother.” She said, and laughed. She rubbed her tummy, and had another orgasm just by feeling her brother squirm around inside her. She quickly got dressed, and went downstairs to join her parents. Throughout the night she could feel Alan moving around inside her stomach, as the hours progressed he moved less and less. He was getting weaker. Eventually the movement stopped, and she knew he was gone forever. A big smile spread across her face, and she didn’t care who saw it. This was easily the best day of her life.