- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things become escalated as Sarah arrives and John sees what has happened during his nap.

John awoke to thunderous sounds of metal against metal, startling him out of a sound sleep. His vision was still blurry and everything was dark and felt slippery. Slowly, he rose to his feet and a realization came over him, he was naked. 

 

What the hell is going on? thought John as he heard thunderous, rhythmic beating.

"I guess he didn't want to face me after what was said on the phone." A loud female sounding voice boomed.

John quickly hid against a slick wall, not recognizing the voice in his sleepy daze.  His foot nearly twisted as it almost became tangled in the strange landscape.

"Well you were pretty harsh on him when you broke up with him on the phone. I don't think I'd want to face you either." said another loud voice, although definitely male in its tone.

Wait did I just hear what I think I heard? John barely had time to think before his suspicion became reality. His entire world turned, jostled and jumbled as Sarah picked up her panties off the bed. Then he saw her, only her entire face was huge. She was literally looking straight at him as he lay at the crotch of her black silk panties.

 

Her features were magnified at John's size.  Her bright blue eyes showed details he had not even noticed before.  The creases in her upper and bottom lips looked to be valleys that he would easily become lost in.  Her small button nose flared ever so slightly when she talked and her jet-black hair strands were the size of trees.  His concentration was broken as the panties were crumpled into one hand.

"Come on Andy, just help out and gather up my clothes." Sarah ordered as she handed him a few trash bags.

"I need to put on a pair of panties. I didn't have any clean ones to put on before we came over." Sarah said as the panties, and John, descended towards the floor.

It was like being in a freight elevator on steroids. Then the bottom came, the sudden stopped pinned John on his back to the panties. As he looked skyward, he saw the denim miniskirt that he loved her wearing so much. A titanus foot descended into the crater to his left, then another came on his right. Sarah pulled the panties up her shpaely legs to the middle of her thighs.  Then she spread her feet apart a bit as she hiked up her miniskirt.

The sudden tautness of the fabric sent John rocketing into the air. Air rushed by him as he flew up towards her perfectly shaved slit. He braced for impact as he neared Sarah's clit, when suddenly, she lurched forward as a loud thunderous crack filled John's ears. John landed smack dab at the opening of her pussy.

Andy had smacked her ample ass hard as she hiked her skirt up. 

Damn she has a nice ass he thought as his member started to pitch a tent in his swimming trunks. Andy slipped his hand across her ass cheek and into her crack. Sarah moaned with anticipation as her pussy became moist with excitement.