- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Posted this on Fetlife in one of the giantess groups.  have gotten a lot of positive feedback from it, so now I have decided to share it here, as well as making more scenarios in the same setting.

Author's Chapter Notes:

No one welcomes chaos, but why crave stability and predictability? - Hugh Mackay

John and Sarah have just broken up, but John gets a new perspective after the spill.

John slammed the door to his apartment shut. His girlfriend of 3 years had just ended it saying she had met somebody else.  He flung his cellphone into the recliner, and watched as it disappeared between the fabric.

 

How could I have been so blind he thought to himself. John sat on the couch and held his head low in his hands.She's gonna be here soon to get her things. Taking a deep breath, John raised his head and grabbed the remote, turned on the TV and flipped through the channels.

"Breaking news on the freeway today as a bio-chem truck crashed, spilling more than a thousand gallons of toxic waste." the anchor reported.

I was a good boyfriend wasn't I? John thought to himself, not even paying attention to the news.

"Residents within the city limits are urged to NOT drink tap water, as the chemicals have containimated the city's water supply"

I want...NO...I NEED her back in my life.

"Chaos has broken out as supermarkets are flooded by swarms of citizens scrambling for bottled water. The CDC has just issued a quarantine of the entire city."

Man I'm parched. John shut the TV off and went into the kitchen to get some water.

His apartment wasn't the best in the city, but it was clean and suited himself and his girl....ex-girlfriend just fine. As John walked into the kitchen his head was spinning as to what was to take place when she arrived. He pulled a tall glass from the cupboard and turned on the cold water. 

 

She'll no doubt bring her new "friend" with her to help her carry stuff. The water was turning cold and specks of gold colored flakes came with it as he put the glass under it to be filled. I'll be the bigger man in this situation, and not cause any drama. She'll see that this is all a mistake and take me back. The glass was filled nearly to the top as John shut the water off.

"That's right, I'll be the bigger man and face this head on." John encouraged himself as he tipped the glass back and chugged the water. He slammed the glass down on the counter and walked out of the kitchen. His head started to feel a little funny and he stumbled down the hallway to the bedroom. His shoes and socks started to slip off his feet as he started to shrink. Damn, it feels like I'm drunk off my ass John thought as he opened the bedroom door.

The hardwood floor felt good on his bare feet. Heh, I don't remember taking off my shoes or socks, weird. John opened up the bottom most drawer where Sarah kept her panties for special occasions. He grabbed a pair, held them up to his nose, and inhaled. The black silk felt good against his face. John is in heaven as he lies down on the bed and falls asleep with the panties pressed firmly against his, unbeknownst to him, dwindling bodily.