- Text Size +

John saw it coming, but could do nothing to prevent the monstrous cock from colliding into him. The impact knocked the wind out of him as the front of his body made contact with the head. Deeper and deeper he was pushed. It seemed like the tunnel went on for miles in the never ending darkness. The slick walls flew past him and the cock at tremendous speeds until finally, a soft wall squeezed him into the head of the cock. John's lower half slipped into the slit up to his chest.  He kicked and struggled as best he could against the behemoth eating him alive.  He pushed as hard as he could against the suction holding him in place. He was trapped as his new prison withdrew from Sarah's moist tunnel.

"Fuck me harder baby." Sarah moaned in ecstasy.  One of her hands moved to her clit and began to furiously massage it.

With that, Andy pumped furiously in and out of her pink hole. Andy felt a slight tingle in his cock as he pounded her pussy mercilessly, completely careless of whether she obtained another orgasm or not. Faster and harder his cock went until finally, his cock began twitching with the onset of a massive orgasm.

John was becoming nauseous as he was rocketed in and out of Sarah's pussy. His nose had become broken at one point from being forcefully slammed against her cervix. The flesh surrounding John was beginning to twitch with excitement, warning John of the impending doom. The stench inside Sarah was overpowering, the air thick with moisture from her secretions, and the temperature was sweltering.

On the brink of passing out, John felt the geyser building up behind him. The combination of fluids threatening to drown him.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck yeah babe. I'm cumming!!!!" Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs, alarming an elderly woman going down the hallway of the apartment building, as she squeezed his hard cock.

"Me too." Andy grunted as he shot his load deep inside his lover.

John was sent flying into the darkness as the semen geyser exploded behind him. His head hit Sarah's cervix, knocking him unconscious. His limp body fell into the sea of sexual fluids that churned deep within her pussy.

Andy withdrew his cock with a slurp as Sarah's pussy tried desperately to hold him in a bit longer. Sarah just laid there, bent over the bed, exhausted from the great sex her new lover had given her. Andy pulled up his swim trunks, gave her ass one final smack, and pulled her black silk panties the rest of the way up her legs.

"Time to get going baby girl." Andy whispered in her ear. "There's more fun to be had at our place."

Sarah nodded with a blissful smile upon her face as she stood up on shaky legs, grabbed her bag of belongings and left with Andy back to her apartment.

John awoke a few hours later to the same nightmarishly huge cock coming at him once more.

The End...maybe?