- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a short story I put together. Shrinking man theme.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Characters: Alex- medium height, 180lbs, blue eyes, brown hair, age 22; Angela- medium height, 135lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, age 23; Jenn- short height, 100lbs, blond hair, green eyes, age 26


The summer has just begun. The school year had ended for me, but I really could use some extra money. I applied for a summer school teaching position and had no problem getting it. Most of the other teachers had been at the school for a long time, so they had no interest putting any extra hours in. They were off to start their vacations. The schedule turns out to be great. I only have to work four days a week, from 8am to noon. As soon as I got the job, I told my girlfriend Angela all about it.

We live in a one bedroom apartment on the good side of town. Our relationship is not the best, almost more of a convenience for the both of us. We both work hard for what we have which leaves us little time to spend together. Angela and I have been together for a few years. At first everything was a blast, but she turned into quite the controlling type over time. She becomes too concerned when I do something on my own. She puts in a lot of hours at her job, and when she comes home, she tends to be burned out. I would say the relationship has become routine and boring for me. But if I leave, I won't be able to afford all the nice stuff I have now. My expenses would just double.

"What? You only have to work half days during the summer? What a lazy bastard," jokes Angela. "The pay is still good, so I don't have a problem with it," you explain. "Yeah I bet you don't," says Angela as she glares at you. She then goes back to making dinner. I watched as she finished chopping up the tomatoes then added them to our salads. We both then sat down at the table. The usual conversation is taking place. She blabs on about her work, then tells me how she hates a certain co-worker. I try to follow along by adding "uh hu, yeah, and sure" when it is appropriate. "Alex, are you evening listening to me?" "Yeah, sure," I reply. "What was I just talking about then?" She had me there. I could not come up with a response. "Sometimes...," says Angela as she rolls her eyes at me. I can tell she is pissed, so I stay quiet and munch down on my salad. Then, I entertain myself for the rest of the evening. Thank god for my X-Box. After a few hours of mind-numbing play, I head to the bedroom to pass out. She is already asleep so that makes everything easier, but is does throw out the make-up sex.

The next morning we both go to work and say very little to each other. I am not in the best of moods, luckily I only have to work until twelve. The first day is pretty smooth, although most of the students do not want to be there. After a few lectures and busy work, I am out of there. Once I get home, I glance at my watch, "12:45, not bad at all." I kick of my shoes then head to the fridge to get a beer. "Man, I am going to have a lot of spare time this summer," I think to myself. I go ahead and turn the computer on then crack open my beer as I wait for it to warm up. A few years ago I discovered the porn side to the internet, what a freaky world. They must have every fantasy and fetish available to check out. If they don't, I am sure someone will come up with it sooner or later. I had met some interesting people as well. I turn on my messenger to see if anyone is hanging out. I notice Jenn is on. I haven't talked with her in over a year. She is a little dark, but still looks hot in her pictures. She has quite a dirty mind as well. Before I know it, she sends me an IM out of the blue. "Hey stud, what are you up to?" I give her a response and even throw in a little bit of my girlfriend problem. She replies "that's a little more than I needed to know, you should move on to someone else."

We go back and forth for a little bit longer, then I tell that I have the house to myself for the afternoon. "How about I come by and cheer you up," types Jenn. I first ask her if she is serious and she replies yes. She lives in the town next to mine and it is only a fifteen minute drive away. This will take a moment of thought to decide. Do I want to cross that line and cheat on Angela? Then, out of no where, a small red devil appears on my left shoulder. "Do it," says the devil as he gives me an evil smile. I wait for my better half to come out, but he must be on break. I respond to her message and give her the green flag to come by. Jenn should be at my house in about an hour.

I felt like a kid going out on his first date as I move around the apartment. I make an attempt to clean up and even light some candles. I then set out some clean clothes and jump into the shower. For some reason, I feel like if no one finds out about my date, everything will be okay. Just some simple guy rationalization on my part. I get out of the shower and dry off, but before I know it, she is knocking at the door. I let Jenn in and show her to the living room. We both then sit down on the couch and begin talking. For the first minute, we play catch up, then she gets right to the point. "I glad you let me come over Alex, " says Jenn as she leans in closer. We both smile at each other then I forget everything I know. It starts with some soft kissing but quickly our tongues quickly become fond of each other. After about five minutes, she backs off slowly and looks at me. "If I remember right, we only have limited time, right?" I nod my head in response. "Would you like to have a little extra fun?" Jenn opens up her purse and pulls out a small pill. "What does that do?" "Not to say your performance will be bad, it's just this pill really works. Lets just say something gets a lot bigger," she says.

At first, I am surprised she pulls something out to aid in our sex, but if she wants me to take it, there should be some kind of good effect. I doubt that she came here to drug and rob me. There is only five bucks in my wallet anyways. She watches closely as I take the pill and chase it down with my beer. A real goofy grin forms on her face as she gets up and walks over to me. She came over in a real hot outfit. She is wearing a tight white shirt with a soft blue skirt. It really shows off her legs. Jenn puts her arms around my shoulders, "now where were we?" I lean down to kiss her and our tongues collide. We do pick it right up but this time with busy hands. Her arms are now down at my waist as she squeezes my ass. I have to repay the favor, so I move my hands and play with her cheeks. We both take our shirts off and she starts to unzip my pants. "Man, this is getting good," I think to myself. She pulls out my cock and gets a firm grip on it. I am busy sucking and squeezing her tits and just lost in pleasure. As she jerks me off, I notice it does seem more sensitive than normal.

We shed a few more pieces of our clothing and this leaves us in the nude. She decides to keep her heels on, thats new for me. We kiss again as I slide my hand down to her pussy. She grabs onto my dick again as I spread apart her lips. We continue for a few more minutes, but I have to back off so I don't cum too early. For no reason, my head is really starting to feel dizzy, but before I know it, Jenn is on her knees. I look down and try to focus as she puts my cock in her mouth. It feels so good, but my head is really spinning. As time passes, it feels like she is sucking harder and harder. I start to loose balance and fall back, but her hand catches me from behind. Something is not right. It felt like her entire hand covered my ass. I try to focus and look at her and then I notice the floor seems much closer. Lost in the confusion, I can feel my cock is ready to burst. Jenn seems much bigger and is practically swallowing my dick. Just as I am about to cum, she takes my much smaller dick out of her mouth and turns it on me. I cum all over my chest and I can hear her laughing. "Oh, did the little man cum on himself, what a mess!" Little man, what is she talking about?

If felt incredible as I shot out my load, but I don't now why she just didn't suck it down. My head is starting to clear up, but my body still feels, different. Jenn gets up off her knees and stands up. Instead of her being just below my eye level, she keeps going, up! It sinks in that somehow I have gotten smaller. My eye level is right at her belly button. Now I know why she called me little man. "What in the hell is going on here Jenn?" "Hey, your the one who took the pill and the one who let me come over here," she says. "Well, uh, I did not think your pill was going to make me...," I stop talking as I feel myself shrinking again. My stomach drops and my entire body feels extremely sensitive. My head is not as dizzy. The amazon woman appears to grow in front me as I get smaller. "You know, I have to say this my favorite part," says Jenn. "What? How small am I going to get now? I hope you have another pill that makes me bigger!" I shake my fist up at the woman, but she just smiles and waves at me. "What have I gotten myself into," I think to myself. As I shrink down past her cunt, she moves a hand over and plays with her lips. She then opens them up as if she is showing her hole off to me. My stomach twists and turns as Jenn just keeps getting bigger.

"Wow, you sure are taking you time. A lot of the guys I give it to shrink much faster," says the now giantess. Somehow, I feel like I am trying to fight the process, but there is no way it is going to stop. I shrink down past her knee as I start to feel real dizzy again. I look down and it seems like her feet are coming at me. Her feet are humongous compared to mine. I continue to shrink past her ankle until I am a little taller than her big toe. All of a sudden, she moves her foot slightly and nails my tiny body. This knocks me on my ass and the back of my head hits the floor. The giantess just bursts into laughter. I am really angry now and having a hard time accepting my situation. My head is pounding after the collision. As I roll around on the floor in pain, she starts to put her clothing back on. She picks up a giant shirt and her huge hand swoops right past me. After a few minutes, I start to fell better.

I sit up on the floor wishing everything that had just happened was a dream. I then look up at my surroundings and I see Jenn's huge ass wiggling around. She is bent over getting something out of her purse. She pulls out some lipstick and starts applying it to her lips. She then walks over to a mirror for approval of the job she has done. Each step she takes on the wood floor echo across around the room. When her heel comes down it sends an earthquake my way. "AH, PERFECT," says the giantess and she turns away from the mirror. She walks closer until she is standing right over me. I look up and can see her purple panties she is wearing. The giantess then slowly bends down and one of her hands is reaching out for me. I try to run, but her gigantic hand just scoops me up. Once she opens her palm, all that fills my vision is her humongous face. "HEY THERE LITTLE GUY, I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW LIFE SO FAR, YOU BELONG TO ME NOW. I THINK YOU WILL GET ALONG WITH THE OTHERS," says the giantess. As she speaks, a warm wind comes out of her mouth and hits my body. "What? I belong to no one. You had better fucking change me back!" I shout and jump around in her palm making unfriendly gestures. Then, one of her massive fingers comes out of no where and pins me down.

She pushes hard on my chest and I can't move. "IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD CALM DOWN," booms Jenn. She lifts up her finger then looks at her watch. "I GUESS ITS TIME FOR US TO GO," she says. She then uses two fingers to pick up my body. She brings me right up to her lips then gives me a big kiss. My whole body is covered in her red lipstick. "AH, YOU LOOK SO CUTE LIKE THAT. WELL, I WILL SEE YOU WHEN WE GET HOME," says the giantess. She lowers my body down and I am quickly approaching her stomach. Her other hand pulls forward on her skirt and panties which creates an opening. "ENJOY THE RIDE," laughs the giantess. She holds me above the opening and drops me down her panties. I funnel down to the bottom and lay right below her pussy. Her panties snap shut and she pulls them up tight. I am quickly squeezed in between her lips.

Jenn grabs her purse and leaves the apartment. As she walks down the path to her car, Angela has just pulled up and is getting out of hers. The two women walk right past each other and are none the wiser. As I struggle around in Jenn's cunt, Angela walks into the apartment wondering where her boyfriend is.