- Text Size +

Tara continued walking around the city, her massive bare feet leaving large, smooth holes in the ground wherever they stepped.  People, vehicles, buildings alike went completely ignored as she stepped in different areas.  Looking down at the city from the “outskirts” near her doorway, she saw that the city was very much like New York City…skyscrapers all in one part of the city, smaller business buildings around them, and houses in the suburbs.

 

After teasing the little couple, Tara found herself turned on from the power she felt.  As she walked around the tiny city, she brought her hand down to her pussy and gently stroked her lips.  Quiet moans escaped from her mouth as she looked for her next target.  “Mmmmm, you little people are so cute!  But what should I do with you?”

 

While she thought about it all, her sexual wants steadily increased.  Instead of just stroking the outside of her lips, Tara’s fingers ventured inside her womanhood and found the good spots to tease.

 

“Ohh, yes, that’s the spot…mmm, right there.”  She closed her eyes as her fingers did their job.  At the same time, she felt many little tingles around her body.  The hornier she got, the weaker she felt her legs get.  “Eh, fuck it,” Tara thought to herself as she looked down and dropped her ass down outside of the downtown area with a loud thud, turning everything under her into a paper-thin (to her) layer of scum.

 

“Oops, sorry!”  Tara let out a schoolgirl giggle that further emphasized her evilness to the little citizens.  “Oh God, you little people are making me soooo horny!  I think it’s time to have some fun!”  She looked around at the skyscrapers a few inches away from her and pivoted her body around on her butt so she was facing the downtown area.  She then spread her legs and slid forward, her vagina and butt collecting everything in their path.  Then she imagined being one of the little people looking up as the world’s largest pussy was about to run over them.

 

“Oh yes, that’s so amazing!”  Tara leaned back and balanced on her left hand as she returned her right hand down to her pussy to continue the work it started.  She frantically fingered herself, causing her cum to gush out of her pussy and onto everything below.  People and buildings alike were knocked over and covered in her thick goo.  At first, it came out as it someone squeezed a jelly doughnut, but as she went faster and faster and she leaned forward to use her other hand to spread her lips, Tara started to squirt jets of cum out of her pussy.

 

“OOOOOH!  YESSS!  AHHHHH!”

 

Her moans and screams got louder until she decided she wanted to fuck the city.  Tara got on all fours, crawled forward and looked down under her body until she saw that the tallest buildings were right under her pussy.  Positioning herself, she reached back behind her to spread her lips as much as possible from behind, then lowered herself down onto the skyscrapers and proceeded to jack it.  Even at their tiny size, she could still feel them crush up against her clit.

 

“YES, GET INSIDE ME!  OH GOD, DO IT!  DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIITT!  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

Suddenly, all of her nerves in her body gave in to the pleasure and ecstasy.  With one final yell of joy, her pussy exploded, sending a jet of her cum back behind her.  She then quickly rolled over onto an unused area near the outskirts and started to finger herself as hard as possible.  Laser shots of cum squirted out of her pussy and landed in spots all over the city.  Some even reached her bed and other parts of her room.

 

A couple minutes later, Tara let her arms fall down out to her sides.  The vibrations from her heavy breaths ran though her body and into the ground, creating an earthquake that shook anything and anyone that survived her tirade.

 

“Oh…oh my,” she panted.  It took a couple minutes for her to catch her breath.  Her mind was racing, but slowly came back to reality.  It took her a minute to remember that she was banging a shrunken city full of little people.  She then stood up and jumped over to a carpeted area of her room to witness the damage she had done.  Where there once was part of her floor, there was a huge brown spot with some small gray patches where the city once was.

 

“Well…you little people were veeeeery pleasing.”  Tara walked around the side of the city towards her door.  She stomped her feet down a little harder to scare anyone that was left, or to squish anyone that tried to escape the city limits.  On her way to the door, she fingered herself, letting some of her juices fall out of her soaking vag all around her room.  She then turned around and took a step back towards the city.  “To all you lucky survivors down there, don’t you worry…I’ll be back to give my full attention to the rest of you later.”  She blew them a kiss over her shoulder before stepping out of her room to take a shower and contemplate where to get her next city from.

 

==========

 

“All Raven pilots, you are cleared for immediate takeoff.  Good hunting.”

 

The announcement came over First Lieutenant Newman’s radio.  In all his time practicing takeoffs and landings, dog-fighting maneuvers, and fancy attack patterns in Top Gun school, he never imagined that the battle sirens would be for real.

 

“Roger Tower, thanks for the clearance.  Alright fellas, let’s get up there.  Follow my lead.”

 

Chris keyed his radio.  “Copy, leader, right behind you.”  His hand gripped the throttle and thrust it forward, sending his jet down the runway just behind his squadron leader.  As they rose into the air as fast as their engines could go, their landing gear retracted.  The two Air Force pilots had been going over battle tactics when the siren sounded.  Since they were the only squadron ready for launch, they were all ordered to go and stop her any way possible.

 

“It looks like she stopped on the outskirts.  Wingnut, take your flight and hit her from the west.  Lowball, take your flight and attack from the east.  The rest of you are with me, we’re going straight on.”

 

“Copy Raven Leader,” Chris responded.

 

“Copy Raven Leader,” the other flight leader answered.

 

As Chris maneuvered his fighter to head towards the other side of the city, the other three in his flight followed suit.  Way above them, the giant girl stared down at the city with her hands at her crotch.  Their flight path continued around her to let them see exactly what she was doing with that hand, but they all figured what she was already doing.  Her moans could be heard through the canopy.

 

“Holy…God…”

 

“Now there’s something you don’t see every day,” one pilot said.

 

“Speak for yourself, that’s a welcome sight for me every night when I come home!”

 

“What, a fat hooker that plays with herself in public?”

 

Chris was laughing at the comments when his leader’s voice came over the line.  “Alright guys, cut the chatter.  All pilots, weapons free.  Remember, we want to try and run her out of town, not drop her on it.”

 

“Copy leader,” Chris responded.  A little flick of a switch released the safeties on his missiles and machine guns.  He then pushed a button that briefly switched to his own flight’s frequency.  “Alright guys, line up on me.  We’ll try to get her attention from the front.”  He pulled the stick over a bit to line up with the giant girl in his sights (not that it was a really difficult thing).  The tone on his targeting sensor went from beeping to a solid tone.  “Weapons lock.  Fire on my mark…mark!”

 

Missiles shot out from his fighter and the others in his flight.  They all watched as the missiles zoomed towards their target, which happened to be the area between the giant’s breasts.  They got closer, and close, and closer…they they hit.  Circling around, he saw the bright orange clouds explode on impact, but looking back up to her face, he saw that the girl had her eyes closed and was still pleasing herself.

 

Since he released the flight’s comm. button, he could talk freely to anyone now.  “Wingnut to Leader, our weapons impacted on target but she didn’t even flinch.”

 

“Same here, Wingnut.  Let’s regroup and…LOOK OUT!”

 

Colonel Holmes’ yell forced Chris to look back at the giantess, who was falling backwards.  Her huge ass hit the ground like a nuke, sending dust and debris flying for a mile around.  Chris looked around to try and find the other flights and spotted one of them near where her feet were.  Before he could yell for them to get out of there, her massive toes sliced through them.

 

“AHH!”

 

Four small explosions could be seen against a backdrop of bright pink.  “Shit, pull up!” he yelled as he pulled back on the stick.  The G-forces pushed him back into his seat until he felt like his body was going to burst.  Just when he felt like he was going to pass out, Chris jerked the stick to the left and brought the fighter away from his target.

 

He gathered his breath and looked all around to ascertain the situation.  As he waited to hear from his leader, he realized that the four explosions he saw against the giant girl’s toe was his leader’s flight.  “All fighters, this is Wingnut.  I’m taking over the squadron.  Everybody report in.”

 

“Lowball here.  I lost two in my flight.”

 

“Fuck.”  Chris looked over his right shoulder and saw one of his fighters, then looked over his left shoulder and only saw one.  “There’s nothing more we can do here.  Form up on me, we’re heading home.”

 

“Roger leader.”

 

Chris watched on his radar as the other fighters formed up to either side of him, forming a “v”.  The ride back was longer than it had ever been and gave him way too much time to think about all that just happened.

 

=====================================================================

 

For some reason, Katie felt like today would be a good day to call in “sick” from work and hang out at home.  It was a beautiful sunny day, the kind that you don’t get many of in the summer.  Sleeping in came at a premium, so she took advantage of every minute she could.  After getting up and taking a shower, Katie went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.  When she looked out the window above the sink, she did a double-take.  Instead of seeing the bright blue sky with some wispy clouds, she saw a huge naked woman.

 

CRASH

 

The plate she was drying dropped out of her grip and smashed against the floor.  It was an amazing sight, something completely and utterly out-of-this-world.  A seemingly miles-tall fat woman!  Katie ran outside and gazed up at her.  When she looked around to find the sky, all she saw was what looked like a massive bedroom.

 

“What the…”  As the giant girl started to walk around, the ground shook every time her massive bare feet crashed down.  Suddenly, a loud screeching noise drew Katie’s attention over her shoulder where she saw a squadron of fighters racing in the direction of the giant girl, who stopped walking and started fingering herself.

 

“Ewww, gross,” Katie said.  The giant woman closed her eyes as she played with the largest pussy Katie had ever seen.  All of a sudden, the girl let herself drop to the ground with a large crash.  The resulting earthquake, accompanied by the most horrendous squishing sound that Katie had ever heard, threw her to the ground.  As she picked herself up, the next thing she heard was the sound of buildings collapsing, including her home.

 

“Holy shit!” she screamed.  Fortuantely, as she got up from the ground, she heard her keys jingle in her pocket.  Katie took them from her pocket and ran for her car, which sat at an odd angle in her driveway, most likely from the earthquake.  She jumped in, backed out of her driveway, and sped down the road towards the interstate.  On the way, she passed people doing everything from standing around and gawking at the giant girl, to packing anything they could and getting ready to leave town.  On a couple occasions, she had to swerve around crazed people running around.

 

When she got to the highway, she surprisingly saw no more traffic than there usually was, which wasn’t too much.  She matted the accelerator and drove down the highway as fast as she could.  Suddenly, the light from the giant girl’s room was blocked out.  Looking to her sides, she saw the largest feet she had ever seen crash down, which shook her car and almost made her lose control.  Katie stopped her car and glanced back to see what was going on.  What she saw was a massive vagina.  Through the sunroof, she looked up to see the fat stomach of the giant girl and her face looking down but with her eyes closed.  The heavy smell in the air confirmed that she was indeed between the legs of the girl.

 

The ground shook again, and behind her Katie saw the pussy sliding forward.  Without thinking twice, Katie slammed the car into drive and sped down the now-deserted highway in panic mode.  She really didn’t want to die, especially being scooped up and swallowed by a fat girl’s sexual parts.  But luck was on her side.  Just as she was about to be overtaken, the wall of flesh stopped.

 

“Holy shit!  Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!”  Katie was in full panic mode now.  She didn’t know what to do other than drive as far away as possible.  A loud splash was followed by another, and another.  She looked in her driver-side mirror and saw the massive pussy shooting out jets of cum.  Around her, the building-sized batches of cum slammed down, taking out farmland and buildings alike.  One blob slammed down on the southbound highway lanes just as a semi truck was barreling down the highway.  It plowed into it and got absorbed into the sticky sex juice.  Katie remained focused on flying down the highway to get away as quick as possible.

 

The shadows shifted again and the feet and legs to either side of her disappeared.  Then, it suddenly got much, much darker.  Looking above her through the sunroof, she saw the same pussy except from what would be the top of it, where her skin had a small patch of hair.  A small spot of cum formed at the top of her pussy and dropped off, slamming down literally right next to Katie.

 

“AHHHH!”  as she screamed, the shock from the crashing cum caused her to spin out.  When she came to a stop, she was facing the opposite direction.  Just then, a huge hand came from beyond the giant girl’s massive breasts and reached to her pussy.  Not bothering to see what was going to happen, Katie looped the car around and sped away as the giant girl started to wildly finger herself.  Sex-induced high-pitched moans filled the air.

 

Suddenly, after a particularly-louder scream, there was a massive, earth-shattering crash.  As Tara brought her body down to start jacking the city, the impact of her body cause just about every building around that wasn’t caught under her to come falling down.  From out under her, a huge puff of high-pressure air blew across the land all around, knocking down just about anything else that was still standing, including Katie’s car.  Her car was blown end-over-end and did several flips until it landed.  She was very fortunate that her car not only landed on its wheels, but was still running.

 

All while the giant girl was pleasuring herself with the city, dropping her hot wet womanhood and body onto its miniscule target, Katie kept driving and driving until she reached the edge of the city.  As she came around a corner at what would normally be the edge of the city limits, Katie saw that everything disappeared and was replaced with the hardwood floor of the bedroom.  The change from the highway pavement to smooth finished wood made her car fishtail a bit, but she regained control after easing up on the throttle.

 

Behind her, the screams got louder to the point that even the closed windows couldn’t prevent Katie’s ears from ringing.  They kept getting louder and louder.  Katie imagined that the giant girl was coming closer to climax and didn’t want to be anywhere near the city when that happened.  All of a sudden, the loudest, ear-piercing scream she had ever heard shattered all of the windows on the car.  A huge crash made her look back to see the giant girl now on her back and on a different part of the city, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to catch her very audible breath between moans.

 

Katie pushed through the pain of glass shards flying through her skin and got to about halfway between the city limits and the gigantic doorway.  Suddenly, the car shuddered a bit, then died out.

 

“What?  Oh no…no, no!”  Katie looked down and saw that her car was out of gas.  The car coasted a bit further then finally came to a stop.  Still in panic mode, Katie went to open the door, but ended up falling out of the car as the door fell off its hinges.  Seeing as there wasn’t anything else the car could do for her, Katie decided to run away from the carnage as fast as she could.  Around her, there were other people running for their lives as well, some of which had been running for a lot longer than her.  A couple cars whizzed past her as if she was at a NASCAR race.

 

A shadow fell over her again.  Glancing back, she saw that the giant girl had stood up.  The front of her body was discolored with the remains of the city she just destroyed and her crotch was glistening with wetness.

 

Turning her attention back in front of her, Katie saw the monstrous doorway looming miles away.  To her left was the expanse of the bedroom and to her right was a mountain-sized bed.  She was scared out of her awestruck stare of the bed when the giant’s loud voice rang out.

 

“WELL…YOU LITTLE PEOPLE WERE VEEEEERY PLEASING!”  The sound of crashing footfalls accompanied the shadow as Tara walked around the city towards the floor where Katie was, prompting her to start running again.  The stomps got louder and shook the ground until she almost couldn’t stand.  The giantess’ shadow fell upon her just as she fell to the ground.  Katie quickly turned herself over to see the largest foot in the world lift off the ground and fly over her head.  Instinctively, she ducked and covered her head (as if it would offer any protection from millions of tons of foot flesh).  The wind from the massive foot picked her up and pulled her along its path, dropping her unceremoniously a couple hundred meters (a few inches in Tara’s dimensions) away.  The fact that they were so small in what was once their normal world made her fall insignificant and caused her no pain at all.

 

“Ha…haha!  I’m alive!” Katie yelled and laughed out.  She looked up at the giant start to leave the room, then suddenly pivot on her pink toes and take a step back towards her.  Katie barely had any time to react before the massive foot blocked out her view and came crashing down on top of her, erasing her from existence and making her a permanent invisible stain on Tara’s pinky toe.

 

=====================================================================

 

David had been running for what seemed like hours.  When the gigantic girl had first appeared, he dropped everything (which was a lot of stuff considering he was leaving the supermarket) and ran in the complete opposite direction of her.  As hot as it was seeing an airport-sized pussy being fingered, he didn’t want it to be the last thing he ever saw.

 

He hopped into his pickup truck and sped down the roads towards the highway.  Being further in the city because of his job, he had to dodge panicking people and abandoned vehicles.

 

“C’mon, get out of the way, assholes!” he yelled out his window while honking his horn.  No one really heeded his warnings but some reaped the consequences when he simply ran into and over them.  He threw his truck into a slide as he jumped onto the onramp to the highway.  A huge crashing sound and accompanying rumble that shook his bones brought his attention to his mirrors where he saw the giant girl’s pussy lips spread wide by the largest fingers Mankind had ever seen.  They gave way to a pink and wet inside which was gushing thousands of gallons of love juice below a house-sized clit.  Beyond the mirrors were her legs and feet in the distance, which meant to Dave that he was driving parallel to the way she was laying down prone.

 

As he continued to drive away as fast as controllably possible, David couldn’t help but glance back in his mirrors to see what was going on.  He knew from the sounds and loud sloshing sound that she was masturbating, and quite harshly.  That fact was made more apparent when huge globs of cum started to fall out of the sky like meteors.  David swerved around the massive falling globs of sticky fluids.  It took all his concentration to now drive off the highway and into a ditch or tree.

 

As he got near the county line, he saw something at the far end of the highway…nothing!  No road, no trees, no signs, nothing.  Nothing except a smooth tan surface.  As he passed the end of the giant girl’s upturned feet and pink curled-up toes, he looked around at his new surroundings, surroundings that he didn’t notice before.  A bed, a nightstand, a pile of clothes, some skater shoes...he and the whole city had been transported into the girl’s bedroom.

 

The road disappeared from under him.  David saw other cars and people heading towards the massive doorway or under the bed.  Not wanting to take a chance of finding a spider or other bugs under the bed or getting lost in what was probably an utter mess if this girl’s room was like his daughter’s bedroom, he gunned it towards the doorway.  He chose to not drive with a pack, fearing that they’d draw the giant’s attention.  Looking back again, he saw that the girl was now on her back, her boobs rising and falling quickly.  She then rose from her position and stood up, giving him another sense of his insignificance.

 

“WELL…YOU LITTLE PEOPLE WERE VEEEEERY PLEASING!”  The massive girl’s voice had a mix of sweetness, playfulness, eroticism, and godliness.  Then, the crashing of her footfalls returned.  David looked in his mirrors to see her massive toes and foot crash down not too far behind him.  Before he could think “holy fuck” to himself, the darkness got darker, and above him the giantess’ other foot flew through the air.  The resulting wind gale picked up his truck and carried it several hundred yards.  When the foot slapped the ground not far in front of him,, a more powerful pressurized dust gale slowed his car down to the point where it literally floated in one spot for a second, then dropped to the ground, surprisingly on all four wheels.

 

David was clenching the steering wheel for all it was worth when it landed.  The windows all blew up, along with the tires.  The next thing he knew, David was being pummeled by a whirlwind of all the dirt from the floor and Tara’s foot.  Debris from the rest of her body that she didn’t wipe off, including buildings, cars, and body parts, also fell off her body as she walked.  As the foot lifted from the ground, David jumped out of his truck to run away from where she was walking, hoping that she’d be gone for a while.

 

Behind him, the giant lifted her heel off the ground and spun around on her toes like she was doing a marching band turn, bowling over people who were fortunate enough to not get crushed by her foot when it slammed the ground.  Her other foot similarly pivoted around.  The sound and crash from her feet landing again shook David’s whole body.  In her footprints, he saw a thin film that was the combination of everything she had stepped on.

 

David fell backwards on his ass wondering what was going to happen next.  Around him, he saw more globs of cum falling out of the sky.  As he looked up, he saw her glistening pussy lips.  In one spot, a drop of cum was gathering like dew on a leaf.

 

“Oh…woooooooooow…”  He was mesmerized.  It was so hot, yet so devastating.  Then she spoke.

 

“TO ALL YOU LUCKY SURVIVORS DOWN THERE, DON’T YOU WORRY…I’LL BE BACK TO GIVE MY FULL ATTENTION TO THE REST OF YOU LATER.”

 

They all knew it was her room.  They all knew it was her house.  They all knew she’d be back.  But the say she said it made his fear for not just his life, but everyone else who survived the first attack.  He started to cry a little as heart raced with the thought of his impending death, so much that he forgot about the danger above him.  As he turned his head upwards, he watched in vain as the massive drop of cum got too heavy to hang on to its home and broke loose from the pink lips.  The drop sped downwards so fast that Davie barely had a chance to thrown his arms over his head.

 

When the drop hit him, it completely engulfed him and a couple other people who happened to be in the same area.  Hundreds of gallons of sticky goo that he once loved from a girl quickly became his new home, and ultimately his grave.  David struggled against the sticky mess, but the weight of it on him, plus what was soaking into his clothes, held him under the surface.  Hours later, when the cum would dry out and disappear, his limp body would be crushed by one of Tara’s massive toes when she returned to her room to take care of the rest of the city.