- Text Size +

It was a beautiful May afternoon…a Saturday, to be precise.  Mark looked to his right as his girlfriend opened the passenger-side door to his shiny new yellow Chevy Camaro.  “Thanks again for lunch,” he said.

 

“You bet,” Alicia answered with a smile.  “It’s not every day that my boyfriend gets a huge promotion and buys a new sports car.”

 

Mark nodded.  “True.”  He started the car and pulled out of the parking spot.  Suddenly, as Mark brought them down Main Street, a huge flash blinded both of them, along with everyone else in the city.  He slammed on the brakes and ducked his head down behind the steering wheel.  A few moments later, the light went away.

 

Mark looked up and didn’t see anything out of the ordinary.  He looked over to Alicia, who still had her head down, and placed his hand on her arm.  She was breathing heavily, obviously scared out of her mind form the flash

 

“It’s ok,” he said.  “Everything looks fine.”

 

After taking a few more deep breaths, Alicia looked up and saw people uncovering their eyes as well, looking around as if no one had any idea what was going on.  “W-w-w-what the h-hell was t-that?” she stammered.

 

“I don’t know,” Mark replied.  Just as he went to open the door, a shadow fell upon the whole area around them.  He opened the door and looked up and saw probably the last thing he ever expected to see.  A giant, fat naked woman looking down at him.  “Woah!” he exclaimed.

 

Alicia leaned forward to see what startled Mark.  Upon seeing the woman, she covered her mouth and shrieked pretty loud, loud enough that others on the sidewalk around them heard through the closed window.  This caused them to turn their attention to where Mark and Alicia were looking.  Anyone watching all of them would think it was a scene from a movie like “Independence Day”.

 

=====================================================================

 

Tara pulled her hair back from her face as she leaned over and peered around her stomach.  The tiny city lay in front of her pink-painted toes like a patch of metallic grass.  A smile crept across her face.  “Oh my God, I can’t believe it actually worked!” she exclaimed.  She took a couple steps back and got down on one knee to peer in closer.  Her long brown hair fell again, hitting against some buildings.  Explosions could be seen where the hairs impacted.

 

She gasped and brought her hand to her mouth in surprise as microscopic specs of people ran away from the flames.  “Awww, I’m sorry little people, I didn’t mean to do that.”  She chuckled.  “But I gotta admit, you’re all so cute!”  Tara reached down with her hand and tried to pick up some people in a mob.  However, her sheer size (along with her clumsiness) hadn’t kicked in to her yet, made obvious by the fact that her fingers completely squished the two people.

 

“Oh dear, that wasn’t what I wanted to do.”  She licked her fingers and tasted the slightest drip of blood.  “Oh well, no use crying over squished ants.  Hahaha!”  The evilness of her laugh, aided by the acts of murder she just committed, made everyone in the city panic.  More people were running away from her.  A couple of what she made out as cars started to drive off as well.  She leaned even closer at a yellow one.  It looked sporty.

 

“Oooh, that one looks pretty!” Tara reached out and followed the car with her fingers.  This time, she decided to try using her nails instead.  The driver of the car drove in a surprisingly straight line, probably not wanting to veer into her nails and crash.  With ease that would make a ballet dancer jealous, she closed her nails until she felt the minute vehicle between them.  She lifted her hand and brought it up to her eye.  Inside, she could make out two people moving around.  “Hello little people!” she said.  Immediately, the one in the passenger seat reached over and hugged the driver.  “Awwww, are you two a couple?  Isn’t that cute…going out for a nice Saturday drive, were we?”  She brought the car up to her ear but couldn’t hear anything.  “I’m sorry, but I can’t hear you…in fact, I don’t know what to do with you.”

 

Suddenly, her stomach rumbled and drew her attention downward, a rumble that could be felt by the people on the ground.  “Hmmmm.”  An evil smile crept across her face again.  “Well, I WAS going to let you guys go, but that would totally tarnish my “bitch” persona that everyone seems to think I have.  So…”  She lifted the car up above her and tilted her head back.  “…in ya go!”  Tara separated her fingers and let the car drop into her mouth.  It took a little longer than she expected, but eventually she felt it hit the back of her tongue.

 

For a little while, Tara let the car sit on her tongue.  Even at its miniscule size, she could feel it back there, and almost thought she felt it moving, but then wondered why the two people would even think of getting out of the car.  Giving them enough time to wonder what she was going to do, Tara swallowed with an audible “gulp”.  She rubbed her stomach as she licked her teeth.  “Mmm, I hope that makes my tummy happy!”  She then reached down to feel her pussy tingle just a little bit.  “Hehe, well, at least I know it made something happy!”

 

=====================================================================

 

Mark gunned the engine and spun the car around.  He could hear Alicia’s heavy panting and worried cries as he drove, swerving to avoid hitting people running in the same direction.  The engine whined as he shifted into the next gear.  Looking into the rearview mirror quickly, he saw the giant girl’s massive goes wiggle a bit, but the rumble of the engine cancelled out any earthquake.  Suddenly, a shadow fell all around them.  Looking to both sides, all he saw was pink.

 

“What the fuck!?” he yelled.

 

Alicia looked out as he exclaimed.  “Oh my God.  Go go go, faster!”

 

“I’m going as fast as I can!” Mark yelled back.  But it was no use.  The next thing he knew, the pink walls closed in on the car.  The sound of metal bending was accompanied with the sides closing in a bit, and them being picked them up.  Mark instinctively matted the accelerator, but the wheels just spun needlessly as they were lifted higher and higher.

 

“AHHHH!  HELP!”  Alicia and Mark each were yelling out the windows, but no one in their right mind stopped to try and help them.  After all, they were in the clutches of a thousand-foot-tall giant whose hair was strong enough to destroy small buildings!

 

Their stomachs lurched from top to bottom and side to side as they were brought higher up.  Suddenly, the giant’s face filled their view.  Then she spoke.

 

“HELLO LITTLE PEOPLE!”  The bellowing god-like voice scared the hell out of Alicia, who proceeded to immediately grasp onto Mark.

 

“Oh God, what’s she’s going to do to us?” Alicia shrieked.

 

“I don’t know…I don’t know!” Mark exclaimed back.

 

“AWWWW, ARE YOU TWO A COUPLE?  ISN’T THAT CUTE…GOING OUT FOR A NICE SATURDAY DRIVE, WERE WE?

 

The car suddenly lurched forward as the giant girl turned her head.  The car stopped at the largest ear that Mark had ever seen.

 

The two of them leaned out their windows and yelled as loud as they could.  “PLEASE, LET US DOWN!  DON’T KILL US!”

 

Another quick change of position as Tara brought them back to her face.  “I’M SORRY, BUT I CAN’T HEAR YOU…IN FACT, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU.”

 

“YOU CAN PUT US DOWN, YOU BITCH!” Mark yelled.  He looked lover the edge of the car at the world below.  Everything was so small, but he could still see people running away down the street as fast as they could.  Then, he drew his attention to his surroundings.  That’s when he noticed what exactly happened to the city.  In the far-off distance, he could see some of the typical girly-bedroom things that were blocked by the skyscrapers before…a dresser with a digital clock on it, a bed with pink sheets and clothes thrown on it, posters of male superstars.

 

A loud low-sounding rumble awoke him from his gaze.  He looked over at her stomach, which stuck out from her body quite a bit had several stretch marks.  “Damn, hungry much?” he joked.

 

“HMMMM.”

 

Tara’s playful-sounding hum both scared and confused her little captives.  Mark and Alicia held hands as they wondered what was going to happen to them.

 

“WELL, I WAS GOING TO LET YOU GUYS GO, BUT THAT WOULD TOTALLY TARNISH MY “BITCH” PERSONA THAT EVERONE SEEMS TO THINK I HAVE.”

 

“You don’t say,” Alicia said.

 

“SO…”

 

The car jolted again, except this time instead of just going side-to-side or forward or backward, the car tipped nose-down.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!”  Alicia screamed as loud as she could and clung onto her equally-scared boyfriend.  Out the front windshield, they saw their goddess’ face with her huge, evil smile.

 

“…IN YA GO!”

 

The giant girl’s mouth opened wide, and as if they were on the “Tower of Terror” in Disney, the car started to free-fall.  They both rolled their windows up and made sure their belts were tight.  Mark held onto the door handle as Alicia grabbed his arm so tightly that he felt like it was going to break off his shoulder.  She was also screaming almost directly into his ear, but he didn’t really care since his own voice was quite loud.  Her mouth got bigger and bigger.  At the size they were, her teeth were the size of buildings and her tongue, which she was sticking out to receive them, looked like a huge red valley.  As they got closer, her breath steamed up the windows to the point where Mark and Alicia couldn’t see through them, making it hard to judge as to when they had to brace for impact.

 

Gradually, the light from outside the car faded away.  Then, all at once, the light went out as the giantess closed her mouth, leaving them with only the impending crash to wait for.  What seemed like an eternity later, the car pancaked her tongue with all four wheels at once.  The jolt deployed the airbags and almost threw Mark and Alicia from their seats.  When the car came to a rest, Mark switched on the dome light and looked over at Alicia, who was leaning onto the airbag.

 

“Baby,” he said, reaching out and touching her arm.  “Sweetie, are you ok?”  He shook her arm a little bit, but still no response.  “ALICIA!  WAAAAKE UUUP!”  Tears were coming down his cheeks now, knowing that his girlfriend wasn’t going to respond.  He put his hand on the other side of her head and stroked her hair, which had blood in it.  He then leaned over and kissed her cheek.  “I love you, sweetie.”

 

Then his survival instincts kicked in.  Mark pulled out a pen from the center console and popped the airbag.  A microsecond later, he pulled off his seatbelt and tossed open the door, which fell off the bent hinges.  Not expecting it to just fall off, Mark fell with it onto the slippery tongue.  He found it nearly impossible to stand without holding onto the side of the car, which he felt moving as well.  Mark figured that he and the car were sliding towards the back of the giantess’ throat.

 

“Oh shit, oh no!”  Mark lost his footing and fell to the ground, becoming covered with saliva.  Then, the sound of something sliding across a moist surface drew his attention towards where the car was.  In the pitch dark, he didn’t know that the frictional grip of the tires wasn’t strong enough to hold the sports car in one spot, and the car, with his unconscious girlfriend still in it, was on its next leg to the world’s largest stomach.

 

Suddenly, the ground below him shifted quite a bit.  The giantess’ tongue flinched and pushed the contents of the mouth towards the back.  But somehow, Mark was pushed farther to the side.  The loud gulping sound, along with the other sounds of her oral cavity, drowned out the sound of the car bouncing into the esophagus.

 

Instead, Mark ended up hitting his head up against something very hard.  Unfortunately for him, this giantess kept her teeth very well taken care of.  He grabbed the back of his head, which was warm with blood.  With his vision starting to go a little blurry, Mark started sobbing again as it finally hit him that there was no hope for him whatsoever.  The next thing he felt was the tongue smacking him against the back tooth, then retreating, then hitting him again, but this time lifting him up and onto the flat part of the tooth.

 

“ALICIA!”

 

Mark managed to yell his lover’s name before his life was brought to an end with a girl’s playful chomp.

 

==========

 

Meanwhile, back in the car, between the jostling around and slurping and sloshing noises, Alicia was being slowly brought back into consciousness.  The bright light from above her made her turn her head to the side.  When she reached up to feel the huge pain in the side of her head, her hand got warm and wet.  Her fingers went into a gash, which stung like hell.

 

“Ouch!” she winced, causing her head to spin to her left.  When it did, she noticed that Mark wasn’t there, and neither was the driver-side door.  “Mark?”  She looked in the back seat.  “Mark?  W-where are you?”  Panic.  “MAAAAAAARK!  NOOOOOOOOO!”  She slammed her fists against the airbag.  She looked around for something to cut it with.  Looking down at the driver’s seat, he saw a pen covered in blood.  She picked it up and stabbed the airbag with it, popping it.

 

Suddenly, the car started moving forward.  Alicia grabbed the door handle and front console above where the airbag deployed as the front of the car tipped forward towards where gravity was pulling her.  Unfortunately, there was nothing for her to see as it was pitch-black outside the car.  She figured that she was now on her way down the giant girl’s throat.

 

“AHHHH!  OH GOD, HELP ME!  AHHHH!”

 

Since the car was so small, the car basically free-fell down her throat, rather than be squeezed downward by the muscles.  The fall lasted for longer than Alicia imagined it would (although it was tough to judge since no one had ever been in this situation before).  The sense of timelessness was aided by the fact that it was pitch black, and also by the fact that the car was tumbling end over end.  All she had to work with for light was the dome light, which she was surprised still worked given the damage that the front end of the car had already suffered.

 

Alicia’s fingers were white from grasping so long.  She had also stopped yelling as her throat was getting hoarse and dry.  Her wait, however, ended quite abruptly as the car slammed into her stomach’s contents with a sickening splash.  The force of the crash destroyed the dome light.  Fortunately, she still had on her seatbelt, which kept her in place, but caused her head to jostle forward quite harshly.

 

“AHH!  OH MY GOD!”

 

When the car settled down and stopped rocking back and forth as much, she checked herself to make sure nothing was broken.  As she lifted her left arm (which had been gripping the center console behind the shifter), she found that she couldn’t.  Instead, all she got was a crippling pain that filled the left side of her body.  Tears ran down her face as the pain lingered.  With her good arm, she opened the door, but regretted it almost instantly.  A pungent smell that reminded her of the worst diarrhea she had ever had.  Immediately, she slammed the door.  “Holy fuck!” she exclaimed as she covered her nose with her good hand.

 

Alicia’s realization that there was probably no escape for her was increased when her attention was drawn to an increasingly-louder sizzling sound coming from outside.  She suddenly felt the car start to move in a downward direction.

 

“Oh my God, oh God!”

 

Deciding that she wanted to try and live as long as possible, Alicia braved the smell as she opened the door and tried to climb onto the roof of the car.  As she did, she lost her footing briefly on the handle of the door and fell into the acidy stomach contents, which were warm to the touch at first, but changed to a burning sensation on her bare skin.

 

“Ahhhhh!”

 

The pain that was previously just in her arm had now spread to her legs as the stomach acid started to eat away at her.  Now using both of her arms and braving through the pain in the left one, Alicia pulled herself up onto the dented roof.  She still couldn’t see anything, but knew that there was nowhere to go.  She sat down, pulled her legs in, and started to cry.  Below her, she could feel the car slowly sink lower and lower.  Eventually, the sizzling stomach contents swallowed the car and reached her.

 

Starting to panic, Alicia jumped up and looked all around, trying to see if her eyes were adjusted enough to see something in the dark.  Thinking she saw something, she kicked her feet out of the water and kicked off what was let of her flip-flops.  She then backed up a bit to the edge of the car roof, ran forward, and jumped towards what she saw.  However, her jump was very short of her target.  She basically doggy-jumped into the stomach contents.

 

At first, it felt like she was just swimming in a very warm pool, but gradually it started to burn a little more.  She struggled to swim towards what she perceived to be a chunk of food, but her efforts were cut short by her hurt arm and the growing pain over her whole body.

 

“No…noooo…noooo…”  Her struggled pants of fear were cut short by the smell, which made breathing hard, and the fact that she was slowly sinking from the lack of being able to continuously swim and choking on stomach slosh.

 

As she took her last breath, Alicia’s last thought was of her boyfriend and how much she missed him.  Her legs and arms flailed with their last bit of energy as her lungs forced in a full mouth of liquid.  Hours later, the miniscule bones of her body would be passed out of the giantess’ body without any notice.