- Text Size +

At this point, the boys had finished shrinking to the height of chess kings. They were standing in the middle of the kitchen chairs where they’d been sitting comfortably a minute before. From their vantage point, they had to look up to see the bottom of the table. Joey could see Robert on the chair across from his, as well as the pantyhose clad legs and high heels of both of the gigantic ladies, though the table prevented him from seeing either of them above the waist.

Robert, on the other hand, was surrounded by his mother on one side of his chair and his sister on the other. He was still looking up at his sister nervously, afraid of how excited she was by his shrinking in front of her. Their mother usually kept their punishments private, so Robert had never been shrunk in front of Emma before, except for a few times when their mother shrunk and punished them both at the same time. This was also the smallest Robert had ever been shrunk. Usually, she just shrunk them down to a foot or two tall, to make them easier to manhandle and spank.

He looked down from his sister’s glowing face to see that the bottom of her skirt seemed like it was a few feet above him, and each of her legs were bigger than the biggest tree to him. In fact, he realized that at his current size, she could easily cross her legs with him in between, crushing him between those mountains wrapped in smooth, black pantyhose.

Emma bent down a little, and reached out as if to pick him up. Robert let out a nervous gasp, and was about to call out to his mother for protection when she beat him to it.

“Emma, stop teasing your brother. Joey’s your teammate. I’ll take care of Robert.”

Seeing Emma reluctantly back off, Robert turned to his mother, afraid to ask what she meant by ‘take care of’. Because of her longer legs, and the similar tight, skimpy clothing they both wore, the bottom of Jill’s red dress was even higher above Robert than the bottom of Emma’s skirt. He didn’t mean to, but as he turned to face her, he looked up her skirt, and saw the shiny white pantyhose covering her long, shapely thighs. A cold fear ran down his spine as he had the same thought he’d had about Emma – that his mother could easily cross her legs with him in between and crush him between her silky pantyhose.

As he watched, the titanic mass of her body hugging red dress lowered, as she bent her knees to kneel down next to his chair. Her pretty face, the size of a billboard to him now, smiled down at him gently, just before her hand reached out to grab him.

“No!!! Mom!!!” was all he had time to say as giant fingers wrapped around him. It was disconcerting seeing something so large move so quickly, yet she managed to maintain her usual graceful presence despite her size and speed. Jill grabbed him gently around the waist and torso, her fingers behind his back and her thumb across his chest. She applied just enough pressure to support him without squeezing him painfully, and took care not to touch him with her long, red fingernails. He yelped in surprise as she quickly lifted him off the chair, his arms bracing himself against her thumb, and his legs kicking wildly, as she raised him in front of her enormous face and stood up.

“Don’t worry, dear. You know I won’t hurt you”, she told him and gave him a reassuring smile, then gently lowered him to the table. As his feet touched the ground, she let go, leaving him standing aside chess pieces that were nearly as tall as he was. She sat down on the same chair he’d just vacated, and Robert got another shiver down his spine just thinking that her firm rear end in that tight red dress could have crushed him if she’d sat down that way while he was still standing there.

“There. That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Jill asked her son. Without waiting for a response, she turned to her daughter. “Emma, go help Joey on to the table. Be very gentle with him when you pick him up, like I was with Robert.”