- Text Size +

“You nerds are playing chess again? Don’t you ever do anything else?” Emma asked as she entered the house and saw her brother Robert and his best friend Joey at the kitchen table, a chess set between them.

“Go away, brat” was the response from Robert.

On the other hand, Joey didn’t mind if Emma stayed. Joey had grown up thinking of Emma as his best friend’s bratty little sister, but at 14 years old, she had blossomed into quite a beauty. She wore a tight, gray skirt that showed off her thin body nicely, a tight white blouse that emphasized the recent increase in her bra size, with black high heels and pantyhose on her long legs. Her shoulder length blonde hair framed her pretty, perfectly made up face, with her deep blue eyes and luscious red lips. Joey would be happy to just sit and stare at her all day.

“MO-OOM!!!” Emma yelled, drawing out the word “mom” into two syllables. “Robert’s hogging the table again!”

“What are you two arguing about this time?” asked their mother, as she entered the room.

Looking at Mrs. Steiner, it was obvious where Emma got her feminine beauty, not to mention her classy fashion sense. Her long blonde hair was longer than her daughter, coming half way down her back. She had a similar beautiful face, with full, red lips and intense blue eyes. She wore a tight red dress that showed off her perfect hourglass figure, hugged her perfect behind, and made her firm, round breasts stand out. Her red high heels and shiny white pantyhose accentuated her long, shapely legs. Jill Steiner was almost 40, but she was well known as the “hot mom” in the neighborhood, and she was the main reason Joey preferred to visit Robert’s house instead of inviting Robert to his place.

“Emma’s bugging us while we’re trying to play”, Robert complained to his mother.

“He called me a brat!” Emma responded quickly.

“Because you are one”, Robert answered.

“Enough!” Jill declared, forcefully enough to silence both her children without quite yelling. “Robert, you’re only a year older than Emma. Why don’t you let her play with you sometimes?”

“Chess is a two player game”, Robert responded. “Besides, she sucks at it. Joey and I would cream her every time.”

“I don’t want to play chess with them, anyway. Chess is for nerds!” Emma added.

“You used to like playing chess with your brother”, Jill responded, to which Emma just rolled her eyes.

“I have an idea”, Jill continued. “Since there are four of us, why don’t we all play chess together?”

It was Robert’s turn to roll his eyes. “You know Joey and I are good chess players. We’d clobber you and Emma.”

“Well then, we’ll have to pair up so you and Joey are on different teams, with one of us girls as your teammate”, his mother answered.

Being a 15 year old boy, Joey didn’t mind having the two beautiful blondes stick around, so he went along with the idea.

“We could play bughouse”, Joey suggested. “That’s a way to play chess with two players per team on two chess boards side by side.”

“Hmm”, Mrs. Steiner thought for a second. “I’m thinking of something simpler than using two chess boards. Emma and I can just play a normal chess game with you boys as ‘advisors’ to give us advice on good moves.”

“That’ll just end up being Joey and I telling you what the best moves are. It would be easier to just play each other without you”, Robert told her.

“Yeah”, Emma agreed with her brother for once. “I’ve got better things to do than play with this nerd, anyway.”

“Well…” Jill began, grinning slyly, “Maybe if the boys looked at the game from a different angle, they’d have a new perspective, and it would make the game more difficult for them.”

Joey didn’t know what Mrs. Steiner was talking about, but both her kids figured it out instantly.

“What?!?! No!!! Mom! You can’t do that!” Robert sputtered in a panic, his eyes wide with apparent terror.

Emma’s eyes were wide, too, but with obvious excitement, as she was grinning from ear to ear. “Oooh! That’s a great idea! I think this could be the most fun I’ve ever had playing chess.”

“What are you all talking about?” Joey asked curiously.

Turning to Joey, Jill smiled and replied, “We’re talking about this.” One hand on her hip, she reached out her other hand in Joey’s direction. The long, red fingernail of her index finger pointed directly at him, while her thumb stuck up, her hand making the form of a play “gun”. She winked at Joey playfully, then lowered her thumb as if firing the play gun.

“Mom! NO!!!” Robert yelled.

Still pointing at Joey, a smile on her full, red lips, Jill turned her head to look at her son. She slowly removed her other hand from her hip, and pointed her index finger from that hand dramatically at her son.

Joey didn’t notice anything different at first. But as he sat there, looking up at where Mrs. Steiner stood next to the table where he was sitting, she started to seem… taller. He looked over at Emma, and she seemed to be slowly growing as well. In fact, the table in front of him seemed to be getting higher, too. It only took a couple of seconds before his mind put it all together.

Just as Joey realized what was going on, he heard Robert say “You promised you’d only shrink us as a punishment when we’re really bad!”

“Oh, relax, honey”, his mother responded, still pointing at Joey and Robert, who were now just barely able to see over the edge of the table from their seats on the kitchen chairs. “It’s not like I’m going to give you a spanking or something. This will just be a fun game.”

Joey knew there were real witches in the world, people who had magical powers, but he had never known that Mrs. Steiner was one of them.

“Can I use Robert as a chess piece?” Emma asked eagerly, as the boys continued to shrink.

“NO!!!” Robert yelled.

“Actually, that’s a good idea”, Jill responded.

“WHAT???” Robert began to panic.

Jill looked down at her son. “I was just going to have you boys stand on the table to change your perspective, but letting you act as pieces will be even better. You’ll get to move around the board and participate from right in the middle of the game!” she told him enthusiastically, as if she thought this would be fun for the boys. “I’ll shrink you down to exactly the height of the kings, so you can take their places on the board.”

“Mom, please!” Robert was getting desperate now. “Don’t let Emma pick me up!” he begged, standing and looking up at the humungous form of his mother. Standing in the middle of the kitchen chair, he was now so small that he barely came up to her waist in her tight, red dress. He had to crane his neck to look up past her protruding chest to see her smiling while pointing down at him.

Turning to the other side of his chair, he saw the bottom of his sister’s gray skirt rising as he continued to shrink, until he could start to see up her skirt to her black pantyhose clad thighs inside the skirt. It was a perspective on his sister that he’d never wanted to see. He looked higher up, past her tight white shirt to see her pretty face smiling excitedly as she looked down at him, her eyes wide with excitement.

“It’s not like I’ll pick you up a lot”, Emma feigned sweetness. “Only to move you on the board once in a while.” She grinned as she teased her brother.

“I think I should probably separate you two”, Jill said. “Robert will be my teammate, and serve as the king on my side of the board. Emma, you’ll have Joey as your teammate.”

“Awww, I really wanted to have my ‘little’ bro on my team”, Emma whined jokingly.

The look on her face told Emma that her mother wasn’t buying it. “You know, you two are going to have to grow up and get past this sibling rivalry thing eventually.”

“Right now, I’d say it’s Robert who has some growing to do”, Emma joked, and looked back down at her chess piece sized brother, giggling.