- Text Size +

Joey had watched Robert’s beautiful mother gently pick him up, and thought this could actually be fun, like an exciting thrill ride at an amusement park. But the thought of the much younger and less gentle Emma grabbing him was enough to scare him. His fear intensified as he saw the giant shoes and black pantyhose on Emma’s legs start to move in his direction, her high heels clicking loudly on the tile floor with each step. He looked around in a panic, as if there might be somewhere to hide, but he quickly confirmed what he already knew – that he was 4 inches tall, standing in the middle of a chair, with nowhere to hide, and no easy way to climb up to the table or down to the floor.

As Emma passed the table and came into view, Joey looked up at the beautiful titaness. She had a slightly annoyed look on her face until she looked down at his shrunken form. Like Robert, he noticed that he could see part of the way up her tight, gray skirt, and followed the smooth, black pantyhose covered thighs as far as he could. Above that was the gray material of her skirt and her tight white shirt, which wasn’t quite pushed out enough at the chest to block his view of her lovely face and long, blonde hair.

She put her hands on her hips, raised an eyebrow, and smirked down at him.

“Hey there, teammate”, she said sarcastically, obviously reveling in his predicament.

“Be gentle with him”, her mother reminded her. “And try not to scare him. Remember, we’re like giants to them right now, so it might take them some time to get used to this.”

“I know, I know”, Emma replied, rolling her eyes at her mother’s comments.

Turning her attention back to Joey, she reached her hand out to touch him, intentionally remaining upright and only bending slightly at the waist, so she continued to tower over him. “I hope I’m not too scary for you”, she told Joey sarcastically.

“Please, Emma! Be careful!” Joey yelled, putting his arms up in a futile attempt to ward off her giant hand.

Bright pink polish glistened on fingernails the size of his head as her enormous hand slowly approached him. The excitement on her face was readily apparent as she savored the power she had over him. Although she’d prefer to have this power over her brother, Joey had been Robert’s best friend for years. Joey had taunted and teased her right alongside his friend, frequently treating her as if she was his own bratty younger sister. While he’d toned it down some recently as she blossomed into an attractive teenage girl, she hadn’t forgotten the years of being treated as an inferior.

Her eyes were wide with anticipation, and her bright red lips were grinning wildly, as her hand slowly moved in to touch his tiny form. He braced himself, expecting her to grab him, but instead of picking him up, she just reached out one finger and shoved him from the side. He fell over sideways from the force of her giant digit.

“HEY!!!” he yelled, sitting up on the chair and looking up, preparing to try and dodge another attack.

Emma bit her lip excitedly at seeing him fall. It was one of those little things that Joey and other boys often found cute, but from his position looking up at her massive face, she looked more sinister in her excitement than anything else.

“Oops! Sorry about that!” She hid most of the sarcasm in her voice for the sake of her mother, but it was clear to Joey that she didn’t mean it.

“MRS. STEINER!!! HELP!!!” Joey yelled as loud as he could.

“Is everything ok?” Jill asked, about to stand up and come over.

“It’s ok. Joey just squirmed when I tried to pick him up, and I accidentally knocked him over”, Emma lied, then turned her attention back to Joey. She bent down close to her shrunken hostage and told him quietly, but firmly, “You need to be more careful, or I might accidentally squeeze you too hard while trying not to drop you.”

She narrowed her eyes at him menacingly as she said the last part, and Joey got her meaning immediately: She could hurt him before her mother could get across the table to help, so he’d better play along.

“Are you sure?” Jill asked. “Joey, are you ok?”

“Uh, yeah”, he responded, yelling slightly to be heard. “I just sorta panicked at first.”

“Well, ok then. Emma, honey, hurry up and lift him up to the table so we can get the game started.”

“Oh, I’d say the game’s already started”, Emma bent down close and whispered to Joey quietly, so the others couldn’t hear.

With that, she reached her finger out to him again. He was still sitting with his legs stretched out in front of him, and this time, she pushed down on his chest, forcing him down on his back. She held her finger on his rib cage, the flesh of her fingertip holding him down firmly, but not pushing hard enough to hurt him. Her long, pink fingernail extended in the direction of his neck, and Joey realized that it would only take a simple shift of her finger to push that long, sharp nail down and decapitate him. He looked up to see her looking back at him, her blonde hair dangling down around her gorgeous face, while her deep blue eyes looked him up and down like a predator stalking its prey.

After a second, she grinned, removed her finger from his chest, and reached down to his legs. She quickly grabbed his left foot between her finger and thumb, and gave a gentle squeeze, as if testing to see how tightly she could hold on without hurting him.

“Please be careful”, he begged quietly.

Her eyes looked back at his face angrily, then darted to the side, looking across the table to see if her mother had heard. Apparently she hadn’t, as Emma’s gaze turned back to Joey’s legs. She began to pull on his foot, sliding him along the wooden surface of the kitchen chair. As he slid what seemed like at least ten feet, Joey had to force himself to keep his mouth closed and not yell out in panic, knowing that if he made any sound that alerted Mrs. Steiner, Emma could hurt him quickly.

Emma pulled Joey all the way to the edge of the chair, paused thoughtfully for a second, then continued. Joey realized where she was going with him and tried desperately to grab hold of something on the chair to resist her pulling, but he knew it was fruitless. For a split second, he considered calling out for help, but he quickly dismissed that notion. She could toss him off the chair, squeeze his foot hard enough to break it, or any number of other punishments that would only take a split second if he pissed her off.

Emma continued to pull until his legs and torso were floating over the kitchen floor, then stopped again. His weight rested partially on his shoulders and arms on the chair, and was partially held up by Emma’s grip on his foot. He looked back up at Emma’s pretty face, to see her looking him directly in the eyes. She grinned and raised her eyebrows briefly in a playful expression, then lifted his foot.

In less than a second, Joey was dangling upside down from his left foot. The teenage beauty held him up above the chair, carefully not lifting him to the height of the table, so her mother and Robert couldn’t see what she was doing. His arms and free leg flailed wildly, and he once again had to force himself to keep his mouth shut.

After a second, Emma lowered him slightly, then lifted him again, then moved him side to side. She kept her motions slow and gentle enough not to hurt him or panic him so badly that he’d call out, but she was clearly having fun with her shrunken plaything.

After a few seconds of this, Emma glanced back in the direction of her mother and realized she was probably taking too long, so she’d have to stop messing around and actually put Joey on the table.

“I guess the easiest way to lift you carefully is for you to just sit in my hand”, Emma said, clearly speaking louder for the benefit of her mother, and extended her free hand beneath him.

She slowly lowered him so that his arms, then head, then shoulders, and eventually his body rolled into her outstretched hand. He ended up on his back on her soft flesh, and he sat up slightly, leaning back on his elbows, and looked up at Emma’s face again.

“See? This isn’t so bad”, she told him, and smiled down at him warmly.

This time, she seemed to genuinely mean it. Joey realized that despite wanting to mess with him a little, she really did seem to only be teasing and playing around a little, and she probably wouldn’t have really hurt him. Perhaps his original notion of it being like a thrill ride hadn’t been so far off, after all.

Emma raised her hand with Joey in her palm, and put it down on the table. Once she stopped moving, Joey braced himself against her fingers, swung his legs out of her couch sized hand, and stood up on to the solid surface of the table. It was good to be on solid ground again.

Robert called from the other end of the table, “Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m good”, Joey answered, as he saw Robert looking up at Emma nervously.

From his new vantage point on the table, Joey saw the chess board stretched out in front of him like a baseball field. In various positions on the board and around it were chess pieces that were almost as tall as he was. On the other side of the chess board stood Robert, seemingly 30 or 40 feet away.

And beyond Robert was Mrs. Steiner. Rising up from her chair behind the table, Joey could see her red dress tightly clinging to her hourglass figure. Continuing to look up, her massive chest, which stood out even at normal size, seemed absolutely immense to him now. And above that was her beautiful face, her long blonde hair hanging down around it, looking at him with her deep blue eyes and a smile on her face.

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued