- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


I used to have a different name. I'm not allowed to say what it is, though, as Cora has forbidden me from ever using it and I follow Cora's will. She's a goddess.

I'm not allowed to say my goddess, however. Another rule of Cora's.

When I first met Cora, it was in a hotel. She had posted an ad online for submissive men to come and lick her feet. I had $150 in my pocket as I knocked on the door to her hotel room. She was the first dominatrix I'd ever gone all the way with, meaning that I'd ever met in person. Immediately, she had me kneel and remove my shirt. I remember being shy about that. Then she had me crawl forward on my knees and kiss her shoes, which were strappy heels with flowers on a wide band just over the toes. They looked a lot like the pair my girlfriend wore to her prom. It was the first time I'd knelt, leaned down, and kissed a woman's shoe, feeling the cool leather on my lips and the smell of leather and Cora's foot. I'd be smelling, kissing, licking and doing whatever else Cora wanted to her feet after that. We became friends, friends who ocassionally slipped into power play.

As I said, I'm not allowed to say "my goddess," either. The first and only time I ever said that, Cora bound me to her bed and fucked my face until I was sore and gasping. She told me a pet couldn't own anything, and then she sat on my face, her asshole on my chin and her cheeks pressing down onto mine, Cora sprawled her lean, firm legs across my body, flexing her tired muscles and watching some show on her computer. Ocaissionally she rubbed the smooth, strong soles of her feet up and down my legs as if trying to flatten them; other times she batted idly at my cock, which sometimes stood at the attention. This only made her laugh and swat me harder and harder until the string drove me limp and she lost interest. After that, she'd grab my dick hard with a disappointed noise or swat and squeeze my balls. Cora did that until she got bored and went to sleep, and I licked her large soles while she did so, on her stomach. After an hour, as ordered, I slept on the floor, sleeping on my side so that I wouldn't "snore like an ox." Her soles glistened, hanging above. It was a long night. We were lovers at the time.

Now, Cora owns me. Cora isn't even her real name. I have to call her "Miss" or "Misstress Cora" and was forbidden from ever calling her by her name. She took everything from me, because now she is everything to me. She usually calls me "pet," "bitch" or "loser.

After moving into a new apartment in the Upper West Side of New York City, Cora was able to add new nicknames: "tiny," "toejam," "sock," "bra," "dildo," and whatever else she wanted to say. That's because Cora had discovered an old book of spells in an armoire in the new apartment, and it granted her full control over Spencer.

 

Next: How Cora renamed a man and gained a servant.