- Text Size +
"Shrinking Under Pressure"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 8: Tempted by the fruit of another

Zack found himself disgusted by the entire scenario, as the world seemed to slow down around him. As his eyes darted around the room, at all the obscure faces, he came to realize what he already knew. He didn't know a single soul here other than his science rival, Eddy and Jack and Julie, neither of whom he had even identified.

As he let himself get immersed in deep thought, he did chuckle to himself about how delighted Jack would be to see all these hot women at the party. He couldn't help but wonder where his friend was... or Ashley for that matter. Something about the thought of seeing Ashley in this mass of people bothered him. He felt his hand tremble slightly, delicately curling around the phone in his pocket.

He had to resist the thought of calling or texting her. He had only seen her briefly but so many memories were rushing through his head. Why am I here?? Zack kept thinking aloud, pounding this message into his head with great emphasis. WHY AM I HERE? WHERE THE FUCK AM I HERE?!

"Hey, so what brings you here?" came the voice, this time a softer, sultry voice.

Am I going nuts? Zack thought to himself, before realizing the dark haired girl from before was now sitting next to him, handing him a drink. In fact, she pretty much had put the drink in his hand without him realizing it.

"Uh... hi" Zack said, feeling even more awkward than he had on their initial encounter.

The girl sitting not even a foot from him wasn't quite as attractive close up as she had been from across the room. Her face was somewhat flush red, and her body dripped with sweat and reeked of alcohol and weed. Still,she had an attractive figure. Not quite hourglass but she had nice curvaceous hips and didn't seem to mind showing a liberal amount of skin.

"Care for a drink?" she asked, giving him an innocent looking smile. Zack should've known better but he was too apathetic to care. He shrugged and took a sip, downing nearly half the glass in one take.

"Bottoms up, I guess..." Zack shrugged.

The girl mindlessly giggled beside him as he drank. He shot her back a confused look but continued to drink and looked back at her, giving her a smile back.

"Well, um... thanks... what was your name again?" Zack asked.

"Caroline... but you can call me Caro...LINE..." she said, slurring her speech as she spoke and bringing her body closer to his. She scooted up the couch until her thighs were pretty much leaning on Zack's lap and she stood up to her full height, allowing her breasts to dangle just level with Zack's eyes from where he was sitting.

"C-Caro...line?" he asked, confused.

"No...you're not saying it right" she giggled, putting a finger to his mouth slowly. "It's Caro...LION... like grrr..."

She laughed and brought her face closer to his, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. Zack would've resisted more if he didn't feel such a sense of disgust and drained energy from the party. At the very least, he thought to himself, I may as well do something enjoyable.

Caroline lowered herself onto Zack, straddling him and giving him small kisses along his neck. He finally snapped to for a moment and gently pushed her back.

"W-Wait, what are you doing anyway?" he asked, half smiling. "You don't even know me..."

"Well, why don't we do something about that..." Caroline purred, getting up slowly and grabbing hold of Zack's hand.

He was at first reluctant to stand up, but eventually willed himself off the couch, being pulled along by her childlike running as she headed down the hall, still holding Zack's hand firmly. He would've done more to stop this from getting out of hand if it weren't for the fact that Eddy was watching most of their exchange and Zack took advantage to shoot him a cocky look as Caroline dragged him into the bedroom.

The room was shockingly empty and Caroline slammed the door loud behind him and locked the door. Zack shot the girl a weird look.

"Okay...okay..." Zack said, half chuckling, while wiping some of the lip gloss off his face. "I'll admit, you're something else... Caroline..., right?"

"No, silly..." she laughed again, "It's CARO-LION..."

"Okay... c-can I not call you that?" Zack asked, half serious.

"Babe..." she uttered, drawing herself back into his arms. Zack was almost frightened she was going to collapse as her legs seem to be like jello and her body felt limp as it fell into his. "....you can call me whatever you like..."

"Are you okay?" Zack asked, perking up momentarily. As lethargic as he had just felt, his senses were suddenly in a state of shocking awareness as he paid attention to nearly every detail around him, not the least being the intoxicated girl in his arms as she kept fighting her way towards Zack's face without actually using her feet which seemed to hang uselessly under her legs.

"I'm fine," Caroline said, slowly getting herself together. She stood up with a bit more posture and presented herself to Zack. "I guess I'm kinda... kinda... embarassing myself... huh?"

"Wh-What? What do you mean?" Zack asked curiously, surprised to see Caroline even walking on her own in the state she had just been in. She turned to him with a look of sympathy.

"I don't know... it's just...ugh, you're such a cute guy and I'm just... ugh, throwing myself at you..." Caroline drawled, sounding like a drunken valley girl. At this point, she pretty much was.

"You... you think I'm cute?" Zack asked curiously.

"Well... yeah..." Caroline gasped playfully, and walked slowly towards Zack again, showing that she wasn't quite over her intoxication. Her steps were halted and jerky but she still made her way towards him in the relatively small space. The fact that she had locked the door behind them signaled to Zack that she intended to spend a decent amount of time with him. "But I mean... I could understand if a guy like you wouldn't WANT a girl like me..."

Zack was so confused at this point.

"Are you serious right now?" Zack asked, drawing himself slightly back from Caroline before being drawn back into her grip as she threw herself against him into an involuntary hug.

"Mmmhmmm..." she cooed, reaching her hands around his back and gently grabbing his ass, causing him to yelp. "I want you bad..."

"You what?" Zack asked. "Look, I don't know if..."

"What's not to know?" Caroline laughed, already starting to take off her shirt ; a plaid buttoned number that was barely serving its purpose as it was, since it was so moistened by sweat and alcohol that it had nearly been transparent. Underneath the plaid shirt was a tight black tank top which she now used to show off her stunning body to Zack.

"I just.. I just ... really don't think you're in the right frame of mind right now..." Zack said, backing away from Caroline but now it was him with the faulty reflexes as he found himself slumping down, saving himself by grabbing the bed. Before he could successfully scramble to his feet, Caroline had started to wrap herself around him.

"Ugh...please get off..." Zack groaned, as he had enough trouble getting to his feet. Her resulting weight upon him caused him to stumble back onto the bed with her still on top of him. She giggled as she sat up, now straddling him in the bed and pulled her tank top off over her head, now wearing just a lacy black bra and the short skirt from earlier.

"I'll get off, alright... and so will you" Caroline laughed, leaning down and giving Zack kisses on his torso, causing
him to tense up and moan involuntarily.

"No. Caroline... seriously. Caroline... Carolion, whatever the fuck you are, please!" Zack protested, scooting back as far as he could, but he'd soon meet the head board of the bed.

"Aw, what's the matter? Do you not want me?" Caroline cooed playfully.

"N-No... I mean, it's not that... it's just... it's ugh..." Zack stuttered, feeling his heart beat race.

As Caroline continued to both literally press him with her body and press him with questions, he felt the helplessness in his own voice overtake him and was becoming lost in the situation. The added pressure of his family job, the people around him and his own regret of letting Ashley go were leaving him feeling uncharacteristically vulnerable.

The more Zack thought about it, the more he realized how vulnerable he had always been. He was always trying to act like a "tough" guy, like he didn't need anyone's help but that was how he got into this mess. As these things constricted him, he felt his vision blurring and the sounds around him fading away. He could also hear Caroline's shrill voice as she broke into another giggle.

"CAROLINE COULD YOU PLEASE!!" Zack shouted -- or at least he thought he had shouted. His voice was barely audible, he thought to himself, noticing that the world around him seemed to swallow him up. In fact as he stood before Caroline he realized that the world around him was literally growing larger. How was this possible?

Caroline continued to giggle.

"Aw Zacky... what's happening to you?" Caroline cooed, leaning back a bit to give Zack his space.

What's happening to me? Zack thought to himself, his mouth frozen in helpless immobility. What's happening to you? He thought watching Caroline grow larger and larger. She was turning herself into some kind of beast. The area around him continued to shake as Caroline grew, becoming the focus of his world. The rest of the room shrunk back as she grew into a tall amazon.

"Caroline?" he asked, his voice finally working again. He stumbled back and looked down in shock. She wasn't big at all. The sheets were still under him, and they were giant too. The patterns on the sheets appeared bigger but they weren't growing at all, and neither was she. As Zack observed this mosaic of horror unfolding underneath him on the bedsheets, it wasn't long before his mind figured out where he was and what was going on.

"Caroline..." he gasped, his voice dead serious as he spoke to the giant woman towering over him. He had become so small that just one of her breasts dwarfed him in height. "What's going on?"

"I thought you would've realized by now..." Caroline chuckled, in her seductive voice. "I'm still the same height I always was... I just shrunk you"

"Shrunk me?" Zack gasped, "What? How? Why?"

"I'm actually surprised..." Caroline frowned, reaching her hand down towards the shrunken Zack Austin. Luckily, her reflexes were slow as shit and he managed to dodge her massive grasp. "...it usually doesn't take this long for my little cocktail to take effect..."

"What?" Zack asked. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I shrunk you silly... you're no more than 4 inches high..." she repeated, giggling even more wildly, "and I did it using a chemical I put in your drink... pretty cool, huh?"

"Yeah.. pretty cool, NOT!" Zack scoffed, still maintaining his sense of sarcasm for now. He would've been much more afraid of the girl if she had her sense of awareness back.

"Aw, what's the matter? Don't want to be my little pet?" Caroline asked, reaching her hand for him once again.

Zack knew he had to act fast and luckily, he had maintained his sense of alertness from before because he thought of an idea to escape her grasp. It was risky, but he dove onto the bedsheets right towards the edge of the bed and slowly spilled off the side of the bed. He looked down nervously noticing it was a long way down but as he spotted Caroline's giant smiling face, he knew he may not have a choice. He closed his eyes and let himself drop down to the floor, landing on the softness of Caroline's discarded clothes. He fought his way through the mess and ran towards the door, now small enough to slide and fit under the crack in the door.

He realized as he was running that he was continuing to shrink, and was only an inch tall at most. He would've screamed or cried but pure adrenaline was taking his body away. Caroline came stomping out of the room, with her tank top half on as she scrambled after the tiny boy but nobody was even aware of anything going on. Zack found himself relegated to scampering along the wall like a mouse, avoiding the footsteps and chaos around him. The noise was deafening but Zack had to escape. He told himself if he could just get to a quieter place, he'd be alright and then he could figure out exactly what had happened.

"Jack...Julie... anybody!!" he screamed out but the world appeared too massive to hear him or care. "ANYBODY...PLEASE HELP ME!!"

Zack continued to run, only having run a few feet but Caroline had mistakenly overshot him. The only advantage to being this small, Zack thought out loud is that it's the perfect hiding spot. In some strange way, he had escaped him just by hiding in plain sight. His body stopped shrinking and he finally got his bearings back enough to remember where there was a closet. He slid under the door of the side facing closet and sighed with relief, not tall enough to even see through the slats of the door which hung some several feet above him. In other words, he couldn't see what was on the other side of the door but also nobody had entered the closet either. Even if they had, he doubted they'd notice him in the darkness at his new size.

He finally laid in the darkness, and was able to revel in his escape. As he sat, he swore he was able to see through the slats of the door a bit better now but how could that be, unless the door was shrinking too? His body and mind were exhausted as he lay, only being able to perceive a fraction of the chaos going on around him on the other side of the door.

"Please... make it stop..." Zack muttered aloud, finally unafraid to speak since his voice was so quiet, it only seemed to echo within the darkness of his mind. "Why am I here? Why am I fucking here?"