- Text Size +

That night you didn’t sleep at all.  How could you when you had such a big day tomorrow.  Restless you lay in your bed thinking what Mary and Sarah were doing right now.  Well obviously they were sleeping but more on what they have been doing the past few days.  Do they know you’re alive?  Are they looking for you?  These thoughts only made you more restless. 

Finally when you thought the sun would never show up, there was a faint yellow light that bathed the room in its color through an open shade.  You waited for Marissa to wake up.  There wasn’t a clock to be found but you had experience with telling time by the angle of the sun.  You figured it was around 10:00 when she woke up, because her room was now full of light. 

Marissa got out of bed and picked you up.  You both went down stairs to go eat breakfast.  Brenda was already there with some French toast ready.  Marissa helped herself to the food and pulled off a piece for you to eat.  After finishing her meal you nodded to Marissa signaling to begin with your escape plan.

“Brenda?”

“Huh,” she said while reading a newspaper.

“I was wondering if we could go to the mall so I could get some clothes.”

Eyeing the two of you over the newspaper Brenda didn’t say a word.

“Please,” Marissa said with pleading eyes.

Pulling the newspaper back up Brenda didn’t say anything.  You felt your heart sink low as you realized she figured out the plan before it even began.

“Ok… under one condition, I get to hold on to Mike when we go.”

“That’s fine with me,” Marissa said trying not to sound worried.

Brenda was going to look after you when they go to the mall, perfect.  You figured she would do something like that.  You figured if Brenda was anything like Gloria, and you knew Gloria like the back of your hand, you knew what she would demand.  You figured that she would want to torture you while Marissa and her go to get some clothes.  Meaning she would be all high and mighty which will lead to mistakes allowing you to escape.

Marissa went upstairs to go get ready for their little trip while you stayed on the table.  Brenda came over to where you were at and sat down in Marissa’s seat.  You looked up at her as she looked down on you, like an insect.  Well ok you were the size of an insect but still.

“What are you planning…” she asked you.

“Planning?  I’m not planning anything,” you said. 

Either she didn’t hear you or didn’t care because she picked you up and dropped you into an empty cup.  She then reached past the cup and you saw what she was grabbing, orange juice.  Oh Fuck.  

“This is what’s going to happen; I’m thirst and need a drink.  Either you tell me what you are planning or you’re going to meet my belly… again.”

“I TOLD YOU I’M NOT PLANNING ANYTHING!!” you shouted hoping this time she heard you.

She began to tilt the container of orange juice and a small stream started to pour down into the cup next to you.  In a flash Brenda tilted the container of orange juice at a steeper angle and poured a cup of orange juice.  There was orange everywhere as it washed around you and pulled you around.  Some of the citrus got into your eyes causing them to burn like acid.

You thought you would drown under the fluid when you finally reached the top of the lake of orange juice.  Coming up for air you took a big gulp of fresh air that you were dying to breath.  When you caught your breathe you saw Brenda smirking.  She reached out and picked up the now full glass of orange juice. 

“Brenda I’m not planning anything I swear!”

She continued to pick up the glass and brought it to her lips.  Slowly she started to suck the orange liquid in, causing suction and drawling you closer to her lips.  You could hear the noises her mouth was making as she slurped nosily, draining the liquid.  Knowing that if you don’t convince her soon you might end up in her mouth where she will defiantly not hear you. 

Tilting the cup in her hand Brenda started to drink more of the liquid bring you ever so closer to your demise.  As you got closer to Brenda you heard the slurping noise get louder and started to hurt your ears.  You knew Brenda was trying to drawl this torture out because as soon as you got close to her lips the flow was reversed and she spit a mouth full of orange juice back into the cup.  This forced you to get submerge in her back wash as it pushed you around. 

Laughing Brenda swished the cup around as to twirl you and now the half empty cup of orange juice.  You felt a whirl pool forming in the center as it dragged you toward the center of the cup.  Before you could be pulled under by the current, the swishing of the cup stopped and you slowly stop spinning.

“Last chance, WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING.” She practically hissed the words out.   

“NOTHING!!!” you shouted out hoping she would buy it.

Shrugging she said, “Ok… bye bye then.”  With that she moved the cup to her mouth and opened it up.  She tilted the cup and let the liquid slowly pour down her throat straight to her stomach.    You could see her throat muscles staying opened as she chugged the liquid.  You felt the current get stronger and stronger as it pulled you closer to Brenda’s open mouth as the cup tilted higher and higher.  Brenda’s mouth was getting closer and closer.  You saw her teeth come into view and you knew the moment you passed them you won’t be coming back.  You doubled your effort hoping in vain you would survive.

“Shit, Shit, SHIT!!!” you shouted as you passed her teeth and saw the open throat grew ever closer as you rushed toward the tunnel of death.  It happened in a matter of seconds but you noticed it all.  Brenda’s mouth closed as the last bit of orange juice and you past her lips.  She then closed her throat right before you reached it and you heard a hacking noise as she cleared her throat.  In less than a second she spit you and a mouth full of spit, orange juice, and you think mucous into the cup.  You lay there covered in it all looking disgusted.

“I guess you weren’t planning anything,” she let out a giggle as she walked away leaving you in that cup.  You tried to move your arms as it felt like you were trying to swim through mud.  You looked over in your slim trap and saw a disgusting sight; there was a piece of French toast in there with you.

Shuddering you lay there waiting for someone to save you…

 

Mary woke up and noticed that her mom was still asleep.  Feeling hungry and smelling something delicious in the air she got out of bed and headed to the kitchen.  She just reached the table when her Granddad came over to the table with a pan and a spatula.  Having a plate ready for the food Mary held her plate out and saw that it was French toast.  She loved French toast as much as she loved pancakes, and she LOVED pancakes.

“You like French toast?” Chuck asked as he served up his food too.

Mary nodded as she started to eat her food.

“Yeah me too,” they sat in silence as they ate waiting for the other to wake up.

Finally Cuck decided to ask what Mary was doing today.  She replied, “I don’t know, I think me and mommy are going to look for daddy again at the park.”

Cuck almost gaged on his bite of food as he let out a laugh.  Confused at what happened Mary asked why he was laughing.  Sobering up Cuck replied, “Because a man, who won natural survivors every time he played, needs help finding a way back home.”

As he finished he burst into laughter again.  Still confused Mary just finished her food.  Becky and Sarah woke up about the same time as did everyone else.  Everyone was eating and talking as they were asking each other what they were doing.

Becky was going shopping, as was Christina.  Rose thought of coming with Sarah and Mary because she didn’t have much else to do and though of bringing her kids to the park too.  Peter was going to meet a girl he met the other day.

As everyone left to do what they planed Sarah, Mary, Rose and her kids, all went to the park to have fun.  Sarah just sat on a bench park as she tried to think of where Mike could be.  Mary went to play on the slide, while Nick form a small group of kids and started to play tag. 

Sarah let out a sigh as Rose and James sat next to her.  Rose was reading James a story, eventually they finished reading and headed toward the swings.  No sooner did they leave did Mary come over and ask, “Mommy can you push me on the swings?”

Smiling at her daughter she nodded and went to have fun with her daughter.

 

You heard footsteps coming down the stairs and started to shout.  You got lucky because Marissa came over to clear the table.  She noticed a cup and picked it up.  She looked in it to see if there was anything and found Mike in there.

“Mike?  What are you doing in there?”

“Long story, can you help me?”

Nodding she reached in and with a shudder picked you out of the disgusting mess.  No sooner did she clean you up did Brenda come down stairs.  She walked over to Marissa and said, “Ok I want you to pick a number from 1-4.”

“ummm I don’t know … 2?”

“Oh good choice, my ass,” she said with glee.

“What?”

She picked you up as she said, “Well 1 would be my boobs, 2 my ass, 3 would be my privates, and 4 would be my feet.  Thanks.”  In one quick movement she pulled her pants back and dropped you into the back of her underwear. 

You fell through the air as you noticed what kind of underwear she was wearing.  You let out a shout of horror as it was a thong.  Only once did Sarah shrink you and wore a thong with you in it.  It was hell due to the fact it kept riding up and pushing you deeper into her causing you to almost suffocate.  Now you were falling onto the thong near Brenda’s ass.  The moment Brenda let go of the thong you were pulled right up in-between her butt cheeks sealing you in them.  Could this get any worse? Before those words even came to mind you felt the material below you get pulled further up.  Brenda must be pulling them tight, giving herself a wedige on purpose.  You came face to face with your worst nightmare… Brenda’s asshole.

 

Marissa looked in horror as her sister just dropped Mike into her underwear and pull them up tightly. 

“Ok time to go,” Brenda said as she wiggled her hips to get comfortable with her underwear.

Marissa hoped the plan would still work.