- Text Size +

Sarah searched until it got dark but she didn’t find any sign of Mike at all.  Mary helped too but she too didn’t find a sign that Mike was still alive.  The only clue was the foot prints but even then a lot could have happened in 24 hour.  An animal could have got him, somebody else could have stepped on him, or he could have tried to head home and… no I can’t think like that.  Trying to not think negatively Sarah decided they should head home, as the sun was just setting.  Praying that Mike was still alive she wondered what he was doing right now…

 

You sat on your bed as you tried to comfort Marissa.  She was devastated that she ate someone.  She hasn’t said a word and was still curled into a ball.  She really wasn’t like her sisters at all, where they would be joyous about killing some helpless person; she practically was on the verge of a mental break down.

“Marissa?”

There wasn’t a sound except for her sniffing.  It’s been a long time since this morning and yet she was still upset.  You couldn’t blame her.  The first time you ‘killed’ someone you shut the world out too.  The only difference was that she was still a kid and you were almost an adult.  She just needs time alone but you were starting to fear she would never break out of her misery.

“Marissa will you-”

You were cut off by a knocking on the door.  Marissa wiped her face with her hand as she said, “Come in.”  It was Brenda.

“Marissa are you going to cry all day?”

“Why would you make me do that,” Marissa asked with pleading eyes.

Brenda just shrugged, “Because it was funny.  Now you have been hogging it,” she said pointing at you, “all day and now it’s my turn to have some fun.”  Before Marissa could protest Brenda walked over and picked you up. 

She was about to walk out of the room when Marissa said, “You aren’t going to hurt him are you?”

“Well… that depends on how well it behaves,” she said as she walked out of the room with you in her hand.  You’re fear mounted every step Brenda took away from your only safe place in the house.  You came to Brenda’s bedroom as she closed the door and tossed you onto her bed.  You went through the air and landed with a couple of bounces before you could stand up again. 

“What-”

“Shut up!” Brenda shouted at you forcing you to be silent.  “I didn’t say you could talk.  If you say anything to me again I will rip your tongue out and force you to eat it.  You got that?”  You nodded your head.  She smiled at you, “Good.”  With that being said she pulled out a piece of paper that was in her pocket and started to say some words again and you felt yourself shrinking again this time to the size of an ant.  When you were done she then picked you up and put you on a piece of paper which you saw had several others on it.  Staring at the other you could see they were all scared.  There were 2 girls and one guy.

Brenda didn’t say a word as she got out a couple of object and placed them next to the paper.  With each new object you felt your horror build.  First it was a cup, then it a jar of KY jelly, and then your favorite… a dildo.  You didn’t know what was going to happen but you knew it couldn’t be good.

Brenda slowly undressed down to her underwear which caused the other man to blush at her nudeness.  You on the other hand didn’t even feel anything for this monster.  Brenda then pulled her bra off and shook her chest giggling watching the other man let his mouth drop open.  Then she removed the last of her clothing and did a pose that you swear made the other man faint.  Letting out a laugh she open the jar of KY and started to rub it up and down the dildo.  You knew what was next; she picked all four of you up and placed you all on the tip of the plastic object causing you all to stay stuck to it. 

Brenda then placed the cup in a chair that was lying around.  You were completely flabbergasted by this action as she brought the dildo over toward her.  What she did next shocked you beyond belief.  She started to piss in the cup.  Letting out a stream into the cup she filled it up half way before the stream slowed to a dribble.  After finishing, she said, “I’m about to use you all to pleasure myself.  As you all know I’m bound to get wet,” she said winking at you all.  “Whoever wants to live better not get into that cup or else…”

With no other words she positioned herself over the cup as she brought the dildo closer and closer to her private region.  The tip was pressed up against her lips.  Thinking she would start off slow you were getting ready for the slow ascension into her nether region.  You couldn’t ‘t have been more wrong, she was already slightly wet and shoved you all deep into her in one push making her let out a cry of passion as she left the dildo stay in her.  The walls of her vagina squeezed down on you; you know the expression fit like a glove… yeah it was tight.  With the walls spasming, crushing you then releasing then crushing and releasing its death grip on you, giving you little time to move.  At first you moved with the dildo causing you to be jarred around as you slide with it up and down.  As time moved on your nightmare came true, as you started to feel yourself sliding around.  Brenda was getting wetter as she pumped herself faster causing the KY jelly to start to come off in globs.

Covered in the viscous liquid of both the KY and Brenda’s juices you felt gravity pull you down slowly.  You knew you traveled a couple of inches down the dildo from where you were; at this pace you would fall out of her pussy any minute.  You heard a scream as one of the women fell with a dribble of cum running down the dildo and out of the spasming chamber.  You could imagine her falling in the cup with droplets of cum, KY, and piss.  Shuddering at the thought, you tried not to move which would only increase your sliding.  Hoping Brenda would finish soon you looked around to see where everyone else is.  The man was slightly past your leg a couple of inches away from you and the woman was a couple of inches above your head and further to your left.

If this was a race of who could last the longest, you were in second place.  Too bad second place doesn’t mean much if you end up dying.    

 

Brenda felt another spasm run through her body as she pumped herself harder trying to flush out her body of the little insect sized people.  She felt her fluids running down her hand that pushed the dildo in and out while the liquid made small splashing sounds as it hit the cup.  Her knees were getting weak and she didn’t know how much longer she could keep this up.  The only thing that made her keep going was the look on Marissa face when she found out her knew friend wouldn’t make it back alive when she was done with him.  Laughing to herself she started to pump faster until her hand was a blur and she was moaning at the feeling that started to run through her from between her legs.

 

“No God help meeeeee!” the man shouted over the sound of Brenda’s wet noises as he fell off and down into the yellow liquid down below.  You were next.  There was no stopping it.  You could try and grab her pussy lips when they came into reach but the chances of you holding on with the movement she was doing with the plastic object would most likely make you fall.  You heard a loud moaning over the wet slurping sounds and knew Brenda was going to cum again and quickly thought of a way to escape the inevitable.  The women was closer to you but she would survive longer if Brenda stopped after you fell. 

Looking to your left you saw her mouth, “I’m sorry,” as you slipped ever closer.  This was it; at the pace you were moving you will drop off the dildo when she pushes up one more time.  Brenda moved slowly as she tried to drawl out the orgasm and your death unknowingly.  The droplet was about to fall when you used the little movement possible as you pushed off with your legs.  You had no idea where you would go, as long as it isn’t straight down if you could.

 

Brenda slowly came one more time as she pushed the dildo up and deep.  She felt her liquids gush out of her as it ran down her hand and felt some drop on her arm.  After cumming forever on the dildo she slowly pulled it all the way out to see who was left… no one.  Looking down in the cup she saw three black dots and she could barely make them out and noticed one was missing.  It was Mike.  Must have crushed him in the heat of passion; laughing to herself she cleaned the dildo off and was about to wipe her hands clean on a rag when she noticed movement on her arm.  How the hell…

 

You landed on Brenda’s arm when you heard her let out a monstrous cry of passion.  There was a flood of liquid and you knew no one would have made it if they were on the dildo.  You crawled up Brenda’s arm to prevent getting caught in the flood.  After she cleaned up you thought she would think you died giving you a chance to try and get away when she looked down at you, Damn.

 

 “You really are a fighter aren’t you?  All well, next time you might not be so lucky.”  With that being said she put Mike on the piece of paper and picked up the cup.

“Well for you, my losers, where does piss go?  That’s right,” she said in a happy tone like a teacher to a child who got a math problem right, “In the toilet.”

 

You felt the blood run from your face as she left the room.  About five minutes later she came back with a look of content on her face.

“Ahhh I really had to take a dump.  Too bad for them right?” she let out an evil laugh. 

She picked you up and brought you back to Marissa who looked at you in your drenched covered body.  Marissa picked you out of her hand and took a sniff by accident and made a disgusted look on her face, “He smells funny.  What did you do?”

“Grown up stuff.”

“Why did he get smaller?  Can he change his size?”

“No, but I can,” Brenda said as she pulled out that piece of paper and started to say some words and you grew.  You didn’t grow big just a slightly bigger than ant size.

“How did you do that?”  Marissa said with wonder.

Brenda winked at her, “Someday I might tell you.  Until then, you better watch yourself or I might shrink you too.”

Brenda left you and Marissa as Marissa again accidently sniffed you.  “P U, you smell like fish.”

“Please… I need a bath.”

“What, I can’t hear you,” Marissa said as she brought you up to her face while holding her noise.

“I NEED A BATH!!”

“Ohhh… yeah I can give you a bath.”  Marissa brought you to the bathroom where she washed you up and brought you back to your bed.  The bed seemed larger due to your size still being smaller than you were when you left. 

“MARISSA!!”

Marissa came over and put her ear to the room you were in, “Yeah.”

“You have to help me get out of here.”

“How?”

“I have a plan but you might get in trouble…” you explain a plan you have been working on for a while that might work.  “Will you help?”

“…” Marissa thought about it for a little while and then nodded.

“Thank you I won’t forget this.”

After Marissa agreed you decided since now she is listening to you, you should try and help her feel better after what happen this morning.  “Marissa, you didn’t know about the person in the doughnut.”

Marissa looked at you with a sad face, “But I-I-I,” tears were forming as she thought about what she did.

“MARISSA LOOK AT ME!!” you shouted over the noise she was about to make.  She stopped; “I… I also hurt some, just like you.  It was a long time ago and it was my fault they got killed, but I learned that if you worry about it too much you will end feeling sad for a long time.  I learn to honor their memory by living.  I’m sure he wouldn’t want you to beat yourself up over what you couldn’t help.”

Marissa thought it over a while and nodded.  Then she asked, “Do you think it hurt?”

He was melted alive in acid as he suffocated on toxic gasses; of course it hurt like hell.  “No.  I have been in a stomach before it is nice and warm.  He died nice and peacefully,” you lied.  No sense in making her feeling even worse.

“Really?”

“Really.”

She rubbed her eyes, “Thank you.  You should get some sleep we have a big day tomorrow.”

“Tell me about it,” you said under your breath as she turned away from you