- Text Size +

It’s hard to explain the amount of torture you have to endure every step Brenda took.  With the thong keeping you in her ass crack you were forced to feel the walls rubbing up and down on either side of you.  The smell that came from deeper in her crack started to seep out toward you.  The smell of sweat and her natural butt scent filled the air you breathe making it difficult to get a breath without gagging. 

At first you thought it would be easier to escape in her Brenda’s underwear but as you tried to move the thong that held you up her crack you realized it was like trying to move a metal beam; it wouldn’t budge an inch.  You could barely hear the outside world as Brenda’s massive checks blocked out all noise.  The walls around you stop sliding around you and started to expand.  This caused the thong behind you to push you even deeper in her Brenda’s ass. 

 

Brenda got in the car and began to sit down when she felt her thong pulled deeper into her butt.  Smiling at herself as she imagined Mike getting closer to her dirty asshole.  She made sure to go to the bathroom beforehand but she might have forgotten to wipe by accident...  Grinning as she started the car, she planned to get Mike shoved all the way up her ass before the day was over.

Brenda wiggled her butt to spread her checks further apart and yanked the thong hard. 

 

You felt a small vibration through Brenda’s body, which you guessed was the car engine.  The thong stop sliding as you realized you were closer to her asshole now.  The stench was stronger than before and you tried to hold your breath as you felt the thong slowly slide out of Brenda’s crack, due to gravity.  Thanking God and Isaac Newton for creating gravity, all you would have to play the waiting game.  Eventually you will be pulled out-

You were shoved even deeper into Brenda’s ass as the thong went the opposite way.  Instead of falling down you were launched forward deeper into the ass.  You were shot deeper and collided with Brenda’s asshole as you hit a sticky substance.  Not moving, you dare not inhale because you had a bad feeling that whatever held you would smell worse than anything beforehand.  You eventual had to breathe which you did with your mouth.  Unfortunately you tasted the air, and what was holding you; you practically threw up.  It was residue from Brenda’s last meal.

 

As Brenda pulled up into the mall she felt a tiny itch on her butthole and knew what it was.  Mike must have met his maker, her asshole.  Wanting to torcher him more Brenda worked her gut muscles knowing she had to have some gas somewhere in there.  She felt a stirring as she increased the pushing and felt the fart coming.

 

You started to move when there was a low rumble and the hole underneath you opened up almost sucking you in if it weren’t for the blast of warm air knocking you out of your shit trap.  You fell back and landed on the thong as the warm air continued to blow past you for a couple of seconds.  Not knowing whether to be thankful or disgusted you decided to forget it as you did your best not to get pulled back there.

 

Marissa needed to give Mike as much time as possible to escape, meaning she needed to drawl out the day as long as she could.  She decided she would go to every store at the mall and browse as much as possible.

“Can we go to JC Penny first,” she asked looking at her older sister, who looked like she was concentrating.

There was a soft farting sound that lasted a couple of seconds.

“Ahhhh that feels better… yeah, sure, whatever.”

Horrified at what Mike must be going through Marissa had to find a way to help him escape faster before something worse happens to him.

Going through the store Marissa picked out clothes she wanted to try on and a bunch of other random things to buy more time for Mike.  A couple of hours of changing later Marissa came out with some clothes that she really liked and decided it wouldn’t hurt if she did get some clothes anyway; kill two birds with one stone.

As the day went on and on Marissa wondered if Mike got away yet but knew if she asked it would only make things worse if he hasn’t and Brenda found out. 

“Can we get some lunch here?”

“Yeah, I’m getting hungry too,” Brenda said as she paid for her little sister clothes.

 

Brenda finished paying and took her sister to the food court where there was a giant selection of fast food to get.  They decided they couldn’t go wrong with some burgers.  Marissa ordered a small burger while Brenda was feeling slightly more hungry then she was.  She ordered a cheeseburger, fries, a soda, and a milkshake for a dessert.  Finding a table to sit at she said she needed to go the bathroom to wash her hands.

Getting to the bathroom she washed her hands and looked around the bathroom, there were three stalls that were being occupied.  Smiling at herself for thinking ahead, she pulled out her sheet of paper that held the shrinking spell and waited for each person to leave the stall.  They left one at a time in perfect timing, by the time she shrunk and picked up a tiny person the next person left the stall.  After collecting the three women, Brenda left and went to go enjoy her meal.

 

Marissa was sitting waiting for her sister to return scared what she might be doing.  It was taking too long to wash her hands and was scared that Mike was found and being punished for trying to escape.  Final after a couple of minutes of ‘washing her hands’ Brenda returned.  There was a grin on her face as she sat down. 

“What took so long?” Marissa asked praying that nothing happened to Mike.

Grinning, “I just washed my hands,” she said.  “Ok let’s dig in.”

Determining that Mike was fine because Brenda would be mad at her for trying to help Mike, she decided to fill her stomach.

 

Brenda saw her sister start to eat her burger; she quickly pulled out one of the mini women from the bathroom and dropper her frightened and confused body on her burger.  She quickly closed the bun and took a bite hearing the muffled screams of the woman.  A couple of bites in she hit her mark as she heard a soft blood curling scream and tasted extra salty sauce in that bite.  Slowly savoring the bite and wanting to drawl out the torture as long as she could, she continued to chew until she grew tired of waiting.  She eventually finished off the tiny person with a quick chomp here, rotating the burger a bit and another chomp there, making sure to bite of a piece of her every bite.

Finishing her burger Brenda picked up her cup and said, “I don’t think I got enough ice,” making an excuse to open the lid without Marissa being curious.

She quickly pulled the top of and pulled out the second tiny woman, who instead of being confused was about to shout something when she was dropped into Brenda’s cup of soda.  Shrugging she put the lid back on.  She took a deep gulp from the straw draining the cup fast.

“They got me diet coke,” said Marissa upset. 

Smiling Brenda said, “Here we can share.”  They took turns drinking until the cup was almost empty.

 

Caitlyn was frozen in pure terror inside a soda cup. Recalling what happen, she was going to the bathroom when she came out and saw a woman putting an object in her pocket.  That woman read something on a piece of paper and next thing she knew she was small and being dropped into a pocket. 

Not ever being one to give up so quickly she was going to cuss out this giant bitch when she saw her next time.  Well that time came soon enough as she was picked up.  About to rain hell on this giant woman she wasn’t expecting to be dropped into a cup of ice cold Coke.  Then the lid was put back on sealing her in a cup of soda with giant ice cubes floating around.

Unable to do a thing except swim she heard a noise like a vacuum and the liquid started to drain.  Scared out of her mind Caitlyn started to scream but was quickly pulled under cutting her words off.  The noise stopped and Caitlyn resurfaced.  She was trying to get her breathe when the cup was moved around and there was another sucking noise as the soda leave dropped even lower. 

This continued until the level was lower to almost half level and she was sucked down lower and lower. And she was pulled down and up the straw.  She got stuck blocking the soda from going up the tube.  She was safe, for now.

 

Marissa pulled the straw up so she wouldn’t have to move the cup as much (this unbeknownst to her caused the straw to suck up Caitlyn).  As she drank, the straw stopped sucking up the fluid.  Confused, “I think I got some ice stuck in the straw,” she said to her sister.

“Here let me see,” Brenda said as she took the straw and sucked really hard.  At first nothing happened but then there was a dark object that shot up the straw and into Brenda’s mouth.  Swallowing, “Yep just some ice,” she said knowing what the ice really was.  “Here why don’t you finish it and then we can share the shake?”

Marissa nodded as she quickly drank the rest, not wanting to miss out on the milk shake.

 

Brenda quickly pulled out the last woman and dropped her screaming body into the milk shake.  She then stirred it around a little and covered the top.  She then took a sip of the delish ice cream flavored drink and pasted it to her sister to have some.  She wondered if Marissa would devour another person unexpectedly again.

 

Tiffany blacked out when she was shrunken.  When she woke up she saw a giant woman holding her, but the environment was different it wasn’t the bathroom.  She was then dropped causing her to scream as she hit the freezing cold semi liquid.  She was then covered in the frozen slushy, as it was mixed around.  Resurfacing she tried her best to not drown as she started to freeze to death. 

Things quickly changed as she saw the liquid level slowly drop.  Now she had to try and not drown, freeze, or be swallowed by that inhuman monster.  Slowly she made her way toward the cup sides so she wouldn’t be swallowed. 

 

Brenda kept expecting to swallow the tiny woman but she never did and as she waited for Marissa to get her stuck in the straw; that never happened either.  Slightly upset when Brenda hit the bottom of the drink and heard the slurping/sucking noise that signaled the drink was almost empty she opened the lid to see.

She saw the tiny person on the side in ankle deep liquid.  She avoided the straw unlike the one before, she was a smart one. Smiling down at the chick about to say something, Brenda shook the cup and tilted it at an angle so the liquid would all fall down on top of her.  Leaving the lid off, she then handed it to her sister with a smile, “Here you have the last.”

Thanking her sister she picked up the cup and tilted it back and drank the last of the liquid.  She didn’t even notice the woman as she finished the last bit of milk shake.  Marissa then put the cup down and rubbed her belly, “Ohhhh I’m so full…” she said in a content way.

After laughing evilly inward as she just made her sister kill another person, she got up and threw the trash away.

 

Your day has been bad but it was getting better.  The thong hasn’t been tugged on so it was slowly sliding out of Brenda’s butt cheeks.  There was one moment that was really bad was when she sat down and you felt her cheeks spread out and her butthole came closer to you.  You were close enough for the stench of shit to come back but other than that you were fine.  When she finally got up her thong was just barely holding you in.  You did your best not to touch her butt cheeks to signal you were moving and squeezed past her butt and thong.

You made it and kept held onto Brenda’s thong as you slide down toward the center so you were right under her, where the pant legs split. Your world was moving as she walked and you knew you had to hurry before she found out you were gone.  You either jump now and use the pant legs as a ‘slide’, or you wait until she might sit down and crush you. 

Deciding not to get crushed any time soon you jumped.  Falling you hit the legging of Brenda’s pants and slide down.  Your timing was good until the last part, where she was lifting her foot in her step.  This caused you to slide out behind her pant legging and hit the floor tumbling around instead of straight down on your feet.  It didn’t hurt just was unexpected to be launched out like that.

Quickly not wanting to risk being seen by her or anyone else you covered your eyes to shield your eyes from the bright lights.  You ran for some cover near a trash can and waited until you could see again.  You saw Brenda walk to a table where Marissa was.  They got up and walked away from the table to do whatever they were planning.

OK so step one was done, escape from Brenda.  Now for two, get some damn help but from-

Before you could ask who there was a screeching noise as the chair closest to you was dragged out making a screeching noise like a dead animal.  You glared at the bastard who would do such a thing to gasp at what you saw.

Dave…

Dave was here with Terra!  Perfect you were about to shout to them when Terra said, “Dave do we really need to sit here next to the trash?”

“YES!” you shouted at her hoping they heard or you could somehow influence them.

“I guess not, I didn’t think it mattered,” he said pushing the chair in.

“NOO!” you shouted as loud as you could but they didn’t hear you as they walked away.  Luckily they didn’t go too far and sat about four tables away.  Before you could move you saw two women sit two tables away from you and notice who they were.  It was Becky, and Christina. 

Well now you didn’t know who to go for, you could try Dave and Terra who would know how to help but were further away in the food court making it more risky, or you could go for Becky and Christina who could get you home sooner.  They had bags on the floor and you could climb into them while they ate. 

… You made up your mind and started to walk toward your saviors…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry but i'm going to be posting a lot slower now that my life is getting busy so sorry if it takes longer to post.