- Text Size +

Tiffany sat in the chair for a long time.  She didn’t know what was taking Kyle so long; he has been gone for at least twenty minutes.  Letting out a huff she wiggled her hips to get more comfortable, for some reason her left butt cheek started to itch.

Kyle was pinned under the round posterior of his girlfriend.  Her ass was crushing.  The feeling was like having a ton of jelly roll over you.  You tried to move your hands but they were pinned down under the fluffy weight of Tiffany.  You tried to speak but you couldn’t move your mouth, like having your cheeks pushed inward by someone’s’ hands.  The warm ceiling bearing down on you started to heat up the seat so your back wasn’t as cold as it was before you were sat on.  Then it got worse Tiffany started to wiggle in her seat.  Her ass cheek slide over your body causing you to cry out in pain as your body was being grounded to a pulp.  Kyle had to stop her before she killed him so he did what he could, he bite her. 

The pressure was relived as the cheek started to rise to the side.  A hand slide under and Kyle let out a breath of relief, she found me.  Relief turned to confusion as the hand stopped right above him and instead of picking him up it started to scratch where he bite her.  “Noo down her you dumb-”

Kyle was cut short as the cheek slammed down back on him causing him to yelp into her butt.

Tiffany was getting hungry and decided to eat Kyle’s food.  No senses in letting it go to waste right?  She quickly munched on the food until it was all gone.  After eating she looked down at her belly.  She wasn’t fat but she was gaining a little weight.  She was putting on some ponds to impress Kyle, because she knows how much he loves her ass.  At that thought she felt a little rumble.  Tiffany looked around; no one in sight so she let a little bit of gas.

Kyle was starting to sweat as the temperature was still rising.  He heard a rumble and next thing he knew a small gust of air blew past him.  It felt good until he realized what it was.  The smell kicked him in the face as he tried to breathe through his mouth.  It was difficult to breathe but it was better than smelling that stench. 

Tiffany was done waiting and got up off the chair.  She didn’t know why Kyle left his phone and a half eaten meal.  A though crossed her mind; he must be chasing after another girl.  Infuriated that he would go after some other women; she’s caught him a few times staring at other women.  It was the reason why she dressed in clothes that would show her body off, and why she started to gain weight; it was all for him. 

She picked up his phone so he would know that she came by, and if he wanted it he would have to see her.  She stormed out of the food court back to her car.

Kyle felt the pressure easing up off him.  He let out a sound of joy as he saw light again.  The only problem was he moving up.  It dawned on him that he was stuck to Tiffany’s butt cheek.  He squirmed as best as he could but because of the sweat that she produced he was glued to her ass.  When Tiffany took her first step and because of the position that Kyle was in he felt his entire world ripple and condensed around him, like getting a big hug.  Every step she took her butt hugged him tight.  He watched as the world around him started to move past him in a blur.  They eventually got to her car.  He let out a shout of protest when the leather seats came rushing up to meet him in the face.

Tiffany loved her car.  It was a mustang with leather interior.  Every time she sat down in her car she felt like she was sitting on a cloud.  She rubbed her butt into the seat to get nice and comfy, sure her butt got warm; but that how she liked it.  She started her car up and drove home.

Kyle was in hell.  The leather contained the heat worse than the metal.  The car seat was a sauna the way Tiffany’s ass sweated.  The heat was scourging as his skin started to sweat causing him to overheat.  If it weren’t for the droplets of sweat seeping through Tiffany’s shorts Kyle would have died of a heat stroke.  Just because he was saved by her sweat didn’t make it appealing.  The droplets, or more like buckets of sweat, seeped past her thin material and started to drench Kyle in a hot puddle of sweat. 

Tiffany made it home in record time as she pulled up into her drive way still mad at Kyle for ditching her for another chick.  She walked into her house with Kyle still attached to her rear.