- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Part II! I must say, I would've waited longer to post it, but after when I checked the read count today it was over 400! in less than a day, that's insane. So I figured I'd post Part II today. Part III is almost finished as well, so you wont have to wait long. There will also be a part IV, which will probably mix things up a little.

 

This chapter is extremely graphic at certain parts. You have been warned.  

Part II

            Alex had blacked out. He had no idea what had happened. The last thing he remembered was having the most amazing time of his life. Had it been a dream? No, Alex thought as he began to regain his senses. But something felt different. He wasn’t in his room anymore, and Charlotte and Michelle weren’t around him at all, until he looked up.

            Two huge sets of eyes bore down on him. He recognized the blue/green of Michelle’s and those eyes recognized him. “He’s awake!” Michelle said thunderously. The girls had seen that Alex was shrinking and didn’t know what to do. Strangely enough, however, as soon as they began to worry about him and wished he would be back to his normal size he began to instantaneously grow back to his original height. Michelle and Charlotte tested this a few times coming to a wonderful conclusion that they now controlled his size, and they never thought about it again. Perhaps it was the bond the three of them now shared, which manifested the desires of all three, but it is impossible to truly know.

            “Alex!” Charlotte boomed. “We were so worried about you! Are you ok?”

            “Yes,” Alex squeaked. “What happened?”

            “You shrunk! This is exactly what we wanted! Our wish came true!” Michelle said.

            While Alex was unconscious—about 15 minutes—they had decided not to tell Alex that they could grow him back to normal height, yet. From what they had found out about him, he would enjoy the domination and manipulation that they would subject him to. And so they decided, for the moment, to let him think he was shrunk forever, only four and a half inches tall. The domination had now truly begun.

            “Wait, what? You guys actually did this to me?” He asked feeling both betrayed and more excited than he ever has before.

            “Yeah. Isn’t it great?” Charlotte said, “Now you really are our foot slave. No more playing around.” As she said this, she noticed his member went from hanging down to straight out in front of him. They giggled at this sight. “Alex, you’re so cute now! I can’t even believe it! And if you think that’s good just wait till you see these.” They looked at each other and stood up simultaneously.

            Alex smelled them before he saw them. Those beautiful feet that he was worshipping were now over twice his height, with boulder-sized toes that could easily crush the life out of him. “I want to try something!” Michelle beamed as she lifted her bare foot and hovered it above the tiny Alex. He was so amazed at this sight that he dropped to his knees in awe. Michelle’s foot lowered, the ball of it making contact with Alex’s miniscule form for the first time. At first he welcomed it, but then his survival instincts kicked in and he began to kick and punch her foot as he was surrounded by the vast expanse of flesh. Her foot was now resting on him. She delighted in the tickling feeling his squirming gave her sole. In fact she was caught off guard by it and accidentally stepped down with all her weight, feeling successive crunches—bones breaking—beneath her bare sole. Instantly she moved her foot aside as they both huddled around the tiny broken man in fear of his death. His leg had been completely severed from his hip, while his other was twisted in a way that was painful just to look at. His twisted and limp body suddenly began to stir, much to the comfort of Michelle and Charlotte. Strangely enough, after just a second or two, his body began to twist itself back to normal. His severed leg had actually grown back. Alex regained consciousness and looked up at them in horror. And then spotted his severed leg as terror and confusion began intermingling within him. Both Michelle and Charlotte were utterly confused, but silently agreed to act as if they knew that was going to happen. Before Alex could say a word, their games began again. “So SLAVE, it seems all our dreams have come true. You are tiny, and at our mercy, which you may have just realized while at this size is very, very limited.” Charlotte said. Alex was terrified and aroused all at the same time. The pain he had just felt worse than anything in his life, but here he was, alive, after being crushed to near-mush. Maybe they can control my healing, he wondered. It was no stranger than the rest of it, after all. “Come to my foot.” Charlotte commanded, and at this size it was much more intimidating than before. As his eyes met their feet, his member betrayed him once again. They giggled at the tiniest erection they’d ever seen for the second time.

Approaching Charlotte’s wiggling, waiting toes, took much more time than Alex realized it would. When he finally reached them, the wiggling stopped. There was only silence as Alex studied the massive pair of feet before him. The scent, now overwhelmingly powerful, made him cough and actually brought him to his knees. Taking into account his seemingly immortal nature at this size, Charlotte lost all sight of care and gentleness. She quickly grabbed his upper torso between her big and second toes, feeling his one or two of his ribs break as he let out a painful squeak. She lifted her foot and rested her heel on the couch for a better look at her tiny slave, while her toes pushed together a bit more from the pressure causing more ribs to shatter. Alex began to cough up blood on her foot, probably from a punctured lung. Disgusted by this, Charlotte widened her toes and dropped him to the ground. He landed hard on his left arm. It wasn’t broken but it was tangled in the carpet fibers. “Aw, look,” said the giggling Michelle, “he’s trapped. I’ll help you little guy.” With that, she planted her big toe on his body and began to roll him slightly underneath, breaking all of the bones in his trapped arm as it painfully wrapped back and forth around his body, but his arm was still trapped. “Wow it’s really stuck in there,” Michelle mused as she lifted her toe. Just as his ribs began to heal, she brought a pointed big toe down on his trapped arm, her toenail connecting with his shoulder. The pressure increased terribly as a rough and blunt nail attempted to sever his trapped and tangled arm. Unfortunately, the carpet fibers were too thick and her nail too blunt, leaving a wide gash in his shoulder, while the broken bones in his arm had now turned to mush.

            “My turn!” Charlotte gleefully declared as Michelle’s foot returned to its twin. Charlotte brought the big toe on her right foot onto his arm and applied as much pressure as she could, the salty flesh causing even more pain from the open gash. Alex screamed in terror as he watched his arm disappear under her toe flesh. “Oh stop being a baby,” she teased. She then brought her left heel down on the rest of his body and savagely rolled him underneath it. His shoulder twisted, over and over, and then back the other way, wearing down the ligaments that kept his dislocated arm attached. She continued this for about a minute, casually increasing pressure on him, which immediately re-broke his newly recovered bones, not to mention a few new ones.

            When she ended the torture, Alex could no longer recognize his arm, while pondering why he hadn’t passed out as he did when Michelle stepped on him. Charlotte pinched his body between her toes and tore off the worn ligament with no effort at all. “I guess we could’ve just done that from the start” she said, laughing at the unnecessary pain he just endured. Alex’s body recovered once again, only this time he felt stronger than ever.

            “I think he’s too small,” Michelle said, “Why don’t we double his size? It’d be more fun.” Alex loved what he was hearing, and rushed over to Michelle’s foot kissing her toes passionately. Suddenly, she grabbed his head between her toes, choking him and cracking his skull simultaneously. “I never said you could kiss my toes,” she said half-smiling in a quiet yet vicious tone. She lifted him off the ground a bit only to reposition his body under the ball of her foot, then put her foot back down on the carpet and lifted her heel, putting all the pressure to the ball. Michelle watched his face become thinner and thinner as his skull gave way to the pressure caused by her perfect toes. Her beautiful foot crushed his lower body absolutely, twisting back and forth on it like putting out a cigarette, the agony apparent in his mangled face.

            She released him so he could recover from his many injuries. “Do you wanna make him bigger now?” Charlotte asked. “Yes! And I have a fun way to do it too!” Michelle answered. With that, she picked up the barely healed Alex and put her left leg on her right so that her sole was facing Charlotte, who did the opposite so her right sole was facing Michelle’s. They brought their feet together as Michelle dropped him in the space between their arches, sinking down to where their soles met. They parted for just an instant, catching Alex in between their gorgeous soles. Then they pushed on each other’s soles crushing every bone entirely as they wished him to grow to twice his current size: about nine inches. He felt the pressure increase as his body grew, bones reforming and breaking over and over again. Michelle and Charlotte could see him grow and felt more resistance as they pushed at each other’s foot with even more rigor, feeling multiple sets of crunches from the tortured little man between their soles.

            Finally he seemed to stop growing and Michelle and Charlotte released him from their foot grip. As he plopped down on the carpet, Alex realized everything seemed half as big as before. He got up and saw their feet, still bigger than him but not towering over him anymore.

            “What do you wanna do with him now?” Charlotte asked. “I think he deserves a treat.” Michelle nodded with a predatory smirk on her face. Before Alex could get up, both pairs of their feet bombarded him, holding him down. Charlotte presented her toes, and commanded him “KISS.” Alex strained himself to reach her toe above him as their feet kept him pinned down with a force he could never hope to overpower. “What? Don’t wanna do it? I thought you loved my feet, Alex.” She teased. “I guess you’ll have to make it up to me.” She purred. Relishing the absolute control they had over this tiny slave who was once their friend. “I think I know someone who would love to kiss my toe,” she said as she moved her big toe down to his member. She softly brushed her toe up and down, stroking his already erect member underneath. He felt every muscle in him relax as waves of overwhelming ecstasy washed over him again and again. “To think I’d be able to get a guy hard just by wiggling my toe,” Charlotte mused, “but then again, I already could get Alex hard that way when he was normal.” They both laughed while looking down at their tiny slave having the most orgasmic experience of his life.

He couldn’t tell whether she was doing it on purpose or not, but her toe slowly began to apply more and more pressure on his already sore member; Charlotte’s foot sweat did not make a good lubricant. The pressure grew until he saw blood trickle down his shaft. It was then that she changed her technique, gripping his member with her big and second toes and pumping it in between. This drove Alex wild. After only a few seconds he felt like he was about to blow it, but almost as if she knew, Charlotte’s toes tightened their grip, painfully denying him of release.

The pumping grew more violent as Charlotte’s foot now began to slowly crush his hips with each downward stroke. As this continued, Alex began to scream from pain or pleasure, even he didn’t know, but Michelle brought the big toe of her foot that wasn’t pinning him, and planted it on his face muffling his screams. “None of that little man. But if you kiss my toe, I promise I’ll make it worth your while.” Michelle cooed. Alex began to French-kiss Michelle’s toe as passionately as he could while Charlotte’s pumping continued to crush his hips, and pump his sore member. Suddenly she stopped. He felt relieved, for a second he thought he came until he felt a horrifyingly painful crunch. Charlotte had grabbed his testicles between her toes and squeezed as hard as she could. “There, that should stop you from cumming for a little while. I wouldn’t want you to embarrass yourself by blowing it too soon.” she said with a proud grin on her face. “Now you can enjoy your treat to the fullest extent. No need to thank me.” He couldn’t say a word, as Michelle pressed her toe into his face cutting off most of his oxygen. “Hey, I didn’t say you could stop kissing!” she commanded. “Ugh, whatever slave, we should switch anyway,” she said flicking his small head with her big toe while turning to Charlotte. The toe that had just pumped his member bloody and savagely crushed his balls between it and its neighbor, now greeted Alex’s face. “KISS” Charlotte said in that same firm yet tender tone as before. He was disgusted with himself, yet still somehow aroused at the overpowering strength, size, scent, and sheer beauty of their feet, as well as the sadistic and brutal torture they came up with to utterly dominate him. Even the fact that his “treat” was just another way for them to humiliate, deform, and debase him, he loved it.

Alex embraced Charlotte’s toe with renewed rigor, kissing, licking, and rubbing his face into it. She laughed softly at her tiny man. “Just so you know how pathetic and disgusting you are, little slave, the toe you’re worshipping just crushed your tiny balls into dust. I want you to know something, that won’t be the last time, and believe me, I’ll find a worse way to do it.” Charlotte said biting her lower lip seductively, rubbing in the humiliation and torture with verbal abuse as he continued his worship of her toe. It was then that Alex decided to embrace whatever happened to him.

Michelle grasped his sore, now flaccid member and began to pump it between her toes like Charlotte had, except her technique lacked the grace of her friend’s. She was violently pumping, working and mashing his penis between her toes. At multiple points Alex thought she was going to tear it off his body, but he tried to quell this thought. His already sore and smashed member was taking an even more brutal beating from Michelle’s luscious toes, as his deformed hips were crushed flatter and flatter. At this point they no longer needed their other feet to pin him down, which gave Michelle a better position to continue his treat. She squeezed harder on his penis and changed from vertical to horizontal motion. Michelle also noticed Alex’s balls had reformed and decided to give him release. “Ok baby,” she said, “here’s you’re treat!” He hadn’t even realized he was about to cum, until he did. Charlotte wrapped the big toe he was worshipping all this time fully around his head, suffocating him with the underside of her toe, and cracking his skull in the process. When Michelle saw her do this she wickedly decided to take it further. He was still releasing his cum, while he was choked and crushed by Charlotte’s big toe. Michelle immediately squeezed her toes together as tight as she could with Alex’s member between them. Not only was his orgasm cut short, but also his penis instantly became two-dimensional. When she felt this, she savagely and effortlessly ripped his more than broken member from his body. She released the dismembered member from her toes’ clutches and fixed her eyes on his freshly grown balls. She brought her big toes to either side of his tiny testicles and pressed. Hard. Alex not only began to spasm from the pain, but also from the lack of oxygen, as Charlotte’s big toe was still wrapped tightly around his head with no hint of letting up. Michelle, pleased with herself, tore his sack from his body, causing more spasms from the tortured little soul at the mercy of their unforgiving feet. Michelle stood up for the final touch and cruelly stamped her heel down as hard as she could over Alex’s mid-section. It was crushed flat, and stuck, molded to her heel. She had to peel him off as Charlotte released her grip.

As he recovered, he heard a voice say, “you know slave, you’re really lucky to have such kind and loving goddesses. I mean, we just gave you the best orgasm of your life. I think you should do something for us after you thank us.” Alex opened his eyes and marveled at his new body. He felt fantastic! “Crawl to our feet on your stomach,” Michelle said firmly. He complied, but as he got closer he saw tiny specks of blood on their feet and toes. His blood. They looked down at the worthless insect at their feet as it asked: “My goddesses, can I have the honor of worshipping your feet in thanks?”

The gigantic beauties only looked at each other as Charlotte reached her foot out towards him, flipped him to his back, and rested her heel on his face. She increased the pressure suddenly, a sign he took as to start kissing or licking. Thankfully he was right.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please rate and review!!!! Part III is almost finished and will be up very soon!!