- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first part of a short story. I have Part Two completed as well and will be up soon. Please rate and comment!! Criticism is anxiously awaited (I love it).

Part I

It was a typical Saturday night. Alex, age 19, was sitting his room wondering what he was going to do for the night. As he lay pondering his would-be ventures, his cell phone rings, startling him out of his train of thought. It was Charlotte, an eighteen year-old black-brunette haired beauty whom Alex had always wanted; yet the opportunity never seemed to present itself.

            “Hey babe, what’s good tonight?” Alex said, answering the phone.

            “Oh nothing,” Charlotte said lazily. “Michelle and I are bored, and no one is around this weekend. What are you up to?”

            “Literally, sitting in my room trying to figure out what to do tonight.” Alex replied. “Do you guys wanna chill?”

            “Definitely babes. Should we come to your house?”

            “Yes,” Alex answered. “Could you guys grab some beer or something? I’m completely dry here.”

            “Of course, love. See you soon!” Charlotte said excitedly. When Alex and Charlotte first met, he thought that she was into him, and when they went to smoke a blunt, it became clear that she only seemed interested in his experiences with LSD and wanted to try it, so she asked if they could do it together. They did, and nothing happened; most likely due to the fact that the guy she was fucking came and stole her away.

            About twenty minutes passed before Alex heard a knock on the back door right by his room. As he opened the door to let them in, he stole a glance downwards; noticing the flip-flops Charlotte was wearing. He gave her a big hug as she placed a kiss right on his lower cheek, right next to his lips. Then came Michelle. She was possibly even more beautiful than Charlotte; her dark blonde hair hung down past her shoulders with blue/green eyes that seemed to know just how beautiful she truly was; everything about her oozed sexuality, which at the very sight of her caused Alex to mentally flip through countless fantasies. After Alex gave the same hug and kiss to Michelle, he gestured the two beauties into the house becoming all too aware of the strappy sandals that Michelle was wearing. They ceremoniously left their shoes at the door just inside the house. Great, Alex thought, another night of sexual restraint and torture.

            Charlotte and Michelle walked into Alex’s room and put the beer down next to an old couch next to his bed. “So how should we start the night?” Michelle asked. Alex merely smiled and pulled out a joint. “How does this sound?” Gesturing with his eyes to the tiny cylinder of rolled up herb. “Perfect” They said simultaneously. Without a second thought, the joint had been lit, and Alex released a cloud of smoke into the room.             

            Once finished, they all began to talk nonchalantly, occasionally pausing to laugh hysterically at nothing in particular. After about thirty minutes, the conversation began to direct itself toward sex; something that the two of them were very familiar with, but for Alex still seemed alien after only doing it once. The girls talked excitedly about what they were into sexually, a discussion seemingly reserved only for friends, or so Alex thought.

            “What about you, Alex?” Charlotte asked, her words slurring slightly from the beer.  “What are you into?”

            “Well,” Alex said, trying to stall. He had never told a soul about his foot fetish. “I…well…I’m sorta…hmm…” he stammered.

            “C’mon, tell us. Please?” Michelle begged, opening another beer.

            “Ok…but…well, its sort of two things converging into one. I’m kinda into BDSM. Well, more submission than anything else.” Alex said hesitantly. They said nothing. Waiting for more. Alex stole another glance down at Michelle’s bare feet, her toes curling, playing with the fibers of the carpet. He looked them both in the eyes. “…And to go along with that, I have a foot fetish.”

            Silence.

            “Wow.” Charlotte said finally, while instinctively readjusting her feet so that she was sitting on them. Out of sight. Alex despairingly awaited the ‘ewww’ and ‘gross,’ but it never came. He lifted his head and saw them smiling at each other.

            “What uhh…are you guys…”Alex began, but he was cut off.

            “It’s not that weird. I read somewhere online that like one in five guys have a foot fetish.” Michelle said. “And I mean, what girl wouldn’t want a cute guy at her feet. Especially the way you said it. Having a guy completely submit to you, like having a little footslave.”

            Alex was in awe of what he was hearing. Here was the two most beautiful girls he knew imagining what it would be like to dominate a guy with their feet. Alex must’ve died or something, because what came next shocked him even more.

            “You know what would be even better?” Charlotte chimed in. “If there was a way to shrink the guy down. That way, he’d have to submit. Talk about domination!” They laughed hysterically as Alex’s shock still had a hold of him. They looked at each other again, silently communicating while stealing glances toward Alex. “Have you ever jerked off to our feet?” Michelle asked.

            Alex knew this was probably a trick question. But what could he do? Maybe it was the herb, or the beer, but the next thing he knew, he let out a quiet “yes.” Feeling humiliated, Alex lowered his head looking at the floor. For Michelle and Charlotte, however, the domination had begun.

            They walked out of the room without a word, returning momentarily with their shoes back on their feet and sat back down on the couch.

            “We want to explore your foot fetish.” Michelle said bluntly. Then she suddenly took the part of the dominating mistress and continued, “but first, you have to prove to us that you’re worthy of even touching our feet.” It seemed they were set on getting as much out of this as possible. “From now on, you can only talk when we ask you a question.”

            Alex instinctively knelt down on all fours, staring at their sandal-clad feet. “I am yours to command my Goddesses.” They laughed again.

            “Goddess huh?” Charlotte repeated while smiling at Michelle. “I like the sound of that.” Alex remained still, watching as both sets of toes curled and wiggled in anticipation of the rest of the night. “So, slave, lie down in front of the couch.” Michelle commanded with a wide grin as she watched Alex turn around to his back and position himself under their lifted feet.

            As soon as he was under her feet, Charlotte brought her flip-flops down to rest on his face while Michelle simultaneously put her feet down on his groin. “Alex…” Charlotte cooed, “how about havin’ a taste of my sole?” As he was about to answer, she brought her foot over his mouth and put a little bit of pressure on it so he couldn’t. “But first, I want you to lick the soles of my sandals. Inside and out.” Seeing as how he couldn’t answer, his tongue answered for him.

            He began to lick the sole of the Charlotte’s sandal. “Is he doing it?” Michelle asked. Charlotte began to giggle wildly when she felt the movement of his tongue through her sole. She moved her foot forward a bit on his mouth so that he can finish with the heel section. When she was satisfied, she took off the flip-flop over his face and flipped it around so that the part where her foot rests was now facing his tongue. “Inside and out” Charlotte repeated.

            As Alex continued his task, Michelle began to play with his groin. She would rub her sandaled foot sensually over his pants occasionally putting pressure on his member when she felt it grow a little, but just enough so that she would feel it shrink back down. His task was complete.

            Charlotte flipped her sandal around again with her toes and put it back on her foot. This time she rested her foot on his forehead so that her left sandal could get its due worship. As Alex’s tongue jumped to its task, Charlotte would routinely lift her left foot slightly so that she and Michelle could watch his tongue slide across the sole of the sandal, giggling in approval.

            It was Michelle’s turn now. Alex could see a glint in her eye as she casually starting applying pressure on his groin with her left foot. She got up, stood on it and pivoted, causing a groan of pain to escape his lips as Michelle brought her right foot down squarely on his face. “LICK.” She commanded.

            Alex found his tongue caressing the sole of Michelle’s sandaled foot. “How great is this,” she said amid laughter, “one foot on his face, the other on his dick. This is definitely where guys belong.” As she said this, she felt his member begin to grow again under her sole. “Wow you really weren’t kidding.” She said while shifting most of her weight on his groin to deny him of his erection. “You’ll get hard when I want you to,” she teased while watching Alex clean her sandal.

            When she decided he was finished, she commanded him to lick the inside of her sandal. A look of confusion swept across Alex’s face when she remained on top of him. She saw this. “Lick in between, stupid.” Without a word, he stuck his tongue between her foot and the sandal, lapping at it. When he finished the circumference, she gave him a look as if to say “you’re not finished yet.” And so he crammed his tongue as far as it could possibly go between her heel and the sole of her sandal. “C’mon you can get it in further,” she cooed. He could not. “I guess you’ll just have to make it up to me.”

            Michelle lifted her foot off of his face, giving his tongue a breath of fresh air, but it was short-lived as Charlotte positioned her right foot over his throat and applied a good deal of pressure. Alex’s breathing was cut short. If she had continued for about two minutes he would be dead, but after about thirty seconds, she released some of the pressure. Not only was his groin at their mercy, but now also his life. Michelle stepped onto his chest with both feet, adjusting her footing so that now her left foot was on his groin and her right on his face. Alex resumed his task. Only this time, when time came for him to clean the inside of her sandal under her toes, she grabbed at his tongue with her toes, catching it between the big and second ones. They laughed more than ever when they looked down on Alex with his tongue caught. “What’s wrong?” Charlotte cooed, adding some pressure on his throat, reminding him of the power she held at the moment.

            With this latest humiliation, Michelle once again felt the member now beneath her left foot squirm. Laughingly, she said, “You really are insatiable, aren’t you?” Since he was unable to respond she put all of her weight on his groin while still holding his tongue between her toes. Taking the hint, Charlotte added more pressure to his throat as well.  As the pressure on his groin caused Alex’s semi to once again become soft, Michelle stepped off of him and sat back down on the couch.

            “Take ‘em off,” Charlotte commanded as she moved her feet to his face as soon as Michelle sat down. Alex took off both flip-flops with his mouth. She then pressed both her bare feet onto his face, covering both his mouth and his nose. “How’s the smell down there?” It was rhetorical. “How ‘bout a good whiff, slave.” Alex inhaled through his nose as hard as he could, considering there wasn’t much air to begin with, but it was getting filtered through her toes and soles. She pressed down harder, flattening his nose slightly, making him struggle to breathe so that every bit of precious air he got was even more saturated with Charlotte’s scent.

            Finally, she let off of him. Alex tried to take a deep breath through his mouth, but Michelle’s left foot was almost instantly planted on top of it, forcing him to regain his breath through his nose, this time the air was tainted with Michelle’s toes. She kept her foot there as she slightly untied the straps of her sandals. Without Michelle even having to say a word, Alex jumped at the challenge once her foot let up. What took him slightly by surprise was that she placed her foot on his throat as he tried to untie the sandal with his mouth. Each time he would lift his head for another attempt to unlace the sandal, he would be robbed of air. After finally getting the strap loose enough, Michelle lifted her foot off his throat and placed it over his mouth so he could get the sandal off. As she began to readjust her footing, a thought came to her.

            “Take off your clothes. All of them.” She got off of him and he did as she commanded. Of course, more giggling ensued as soon as they spotted his member, free from its prison. Alex was then commanded to sit straight up, legs in front of him. Michelle then retied the strap and doubled the knot on her still-sandaled left foot. She walked up to him, intentionally stepping with her perfect sandaled foot on his exposed member. She pivoted on her left foot so that her back was to him, and took her foot off his groin. Moaning from the pain, Alex couldn’t imagine what could come next. “Put your dick and balls in between my foot and the sandal.” He obeyed, shoving his scrotum and sack inside the tiny slit of an opening. Suddenly, without warning, she stepped down, cruelly crushing Alex’s genitals between her unyielding heel and the hard leather of her sandal. “This is you making it up to me.” She said, increasing the pressure for emphasis. He could almost hear her smile. “Now, slave, unlace and take off my sandal.” Immediately, Alex began undoing the knot she had just tied. Michelle began swaying shifting her weight back and forth causing him to lose his concentration when she stepped down on her left foot. His pain was obvious.

            Finally he finished and the sandal’s straps were all loose around her ankle and foot. But she didn’t notice. Or as Charlotte could see, Michelle chose not to notice. Savoring the feeling of crushing a man’s genitals beneath her immovable heel. As she began to lift her foot, Alex’s genitals lifted with it, as they had become pasted to her heel. He gathered the straps and removed the sandal. She turned around, her toes playing with his member as she looked down on him, seeing the both the pain and the pleasure in his eyes. Alex just sat there recovering from the ordeal Michelle’s foot had caused his genitals when he heard her say, as if from a distance, “Lie back down.” He didn’t move. Now her toes found his testicles, poking and prodding a few times before she sadistically scrunched her toes tight with both balls caught inside. The pain caused Alex to wake from his momentary meditation.

            Charlotte, enjoying the show from the couch, now stood up and lightly kicked his face. “Lie down.” She said sternly. Alex finally understood and lay down on his back. Charlotte took the same foot she just kicked him with and placed it on his chest, Michelle did the same. And for an instant they broke the role. “So Alex, are you enjoying yourself as much as we are?” Charlotte asked from above. “I can’t believe you’re actually enjoying this. I think you’ve got a bit of a masochistic streak as well…C’mon you can talk now.” Michelle said.

            “This is literally the best day of my life. You guys are incredible. Really. Never in a million years would I think that you guys would like this. Not only that, but you two are absolutely the most beautiful girls I’ve ever met.” Alex said emphatically. Charlotte and Michelle felt a sudden hint of guilt turned to longing: Here is this guy, they thought, the nicest guy I’ve ever known, and we literally just choked him and crushed his dick with our feet, and he’s thanking us. We dominated him, did whatever we wanted to do to him. And to top it off, he’s turned on by it all; why can’t all guys be like him? Michelle was the first to get back into character. “Slave,” she said in a commanding tone, “you have proven yourself worthy of worshipping us. You may have three minutes to do with our feet as you please.”

            “I don’t need it.” Alex said. This surprised both of them. “My goddesses, anything would you do to me is my very dream. I only beg to be at your mercy once more.” With that, Charlotte shrugged and placed her foot gently on his lips. “Kiss,” she said firmly, but with a tenderness that surprised even her. Alex kissed her foot, and then lightly traced his lips around her sole. Michelle saw this and demanded the same. And so he lovingly complied. The experience had brought them all closer together. They shared a bond now that they had with no one else. Alex surrendered his lips to Michelle’s feet yet again. Suddenly, she grabbed his lips between her toes and asked Charlotte, “How about a little treat for our little slave?”

 Michelle’s toes released his lips as she planted her foot on his mouth and nose stepping up. Charlotte stepped on top of his chest to meet Michelle as they began to passionately kiss, knowing full well that Alex enjoyed their indifference to his position, not to mention the show they were giving him. As their tongues began to swirl about each other’s mouths, their toes grabbed onto Alex’s bare body and face for support. Michelle’s toes closed around his eyebrow, forcing his eye to stay open as her toenail slightly scraped his eyeball while leaning towards Charlotte, whose toes gripped at his pubic hair, painfully tugging at them. As Michelle and Charlotte lost themselves more and more in their embrace, they began taking tiny steps on Alex all over his body; however, each set of steps contained all their weight combined. The pleasure seemed to outweigh the pain, as Alex kissed at their feet whenever he could. More than once would he reach to kiss one of their feet, when the others foot would come down either on his face, genitals, or throat. It seemed as if they were aiming for these areas as they continued their embrace. They stopped for a moment, with Michelle’s heel on Alex’s windpipe, and Charlotte’s toes curled tightly around his member with his balls underneath. Alex could barely breathe, as he looked through the legs whose foot was crushing his throat, and saw Michelle take off Charlotte’s top, and vice versa. His eyes widened as his breath was stolen from him even more from the glorious sight he was beholding. They tore off their bras leaving their voluptuous breasts exposed as the light stepping turned to near trampling. So hot was their embrace that they may have truly forgotten Alex was there beneath them; with many a bruise forming on his body as he was subjected to less and less care by the beautiful feet he so adored.

It was then that Alex decided that he didn’t care if he died like this. He wished he could serve their feet for the rest of his life. But something strange began to happen. It felt as if Charlotte and Michelle were getting heavier. He noticed their feet had also gotten curiously larger. As much as he welcomed the experience, it scared him. What is happening?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please rate and comment!!!