- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first ever giantess story. I'm new to the writing world so reviews and thoughts would be nice. The first chapter is kinda just the get to know what is going on and what not. The next chapter will start to get into the hot stuff.

 

  Amber was your typical teenage girl attending high school, well almost typical. She had a nice, in shape figure with a smooth flat stomach and fairly good sized breast for a 16 year old, not huge but she didn't have to worry about being called flat chested. She had long black hair and fair skin, add that along with her nice brown eyes and cute smile, and she was up there on the school's list of attractive girls. But unlike the other girls deemed attractive she didn't go down the path of the cheerleader. No Amber was a more of a keep to herself type of girl, she had friends but rarely did things with them outside of school. She got lots of attention from guys but her strict parents made sure she didn't get into no serious relationships unless she was living on her own and by her own rules. Amber was more into the idea of owning people like ''slaves'' rather than being friends with people. After one night of watching a educational show about gods and goddesses she decided to finally put her plan into action.

 



 

  The school bell rang to start the day. Amber took her seat in computer class and thought over her plan. ''sure they are people now but once they are shrunk they won't really be considered people'' Amber thought to herself. Getting any doubts or second ideas out of her head, she made her mind up, she wanted to be a goddess and she was going to get it. Amber had made her mind up who her three victims would be. She decided upon three girls from the cheerleader squad, since she wasn't friends with any of them and would rather change their lives forever instead of  the people she already knew. Sarah the caption of the squad happen to have computer class first period along with Amber and once Sarah asked to go to the bathroom like she always does Amber made her move. ''hey Mr. Ash may I use the bathroom too?'' Amber said ''well I already let Sarah go but seeing as how you rarely ask to use the bathroom I'll let you go'' Mr. Ash replied ''Thank you'' Amber said and stepped out the door. Amber knew Sarah never actually used the bathroom, she simply always did it to get out of class since it would take her forever before she actually returned to class. She seen Sarah in the hall and casually walked up to her. ''Hey Sarah you getting out of class too?'' ''Yeah I can't stand Mr. Ash, I'm surprised your skipping class Amber, I thought you was a good girl.'' ''Oh there is lots  you don't know about me Sarah,'' Amber said while letting a small grin escape her mouth ''but anyway you wanna try this new flavored water I bought this morning?''  Amber pulled out a water bottle that still had the old label on it but had the liquid replaced with normal water mixed with Amber's shrinking ingredients. Amber always was on the smart side of things compared to others. ''I think I've tried that flavor before but hey free water.'' Sarah said after taking the bottle out of Amber's hand and taking a good drink. Amber watched with glee. Not only was she able to get this far with her plan but Sarah was actually taking a drink without any problems getting her to. ''you know Amber that water didn't taste very good'' Sarah said while placing one of her hands on her head. ''Oh that's not good Sarah you need me to walk you to the nurse? Amber asked while trying to cover the happiness in her voice with mock concern. '' Yeah let me just get my'' But before she could finish Sarah passed out and shrunk as she lay in the hallway. Amber realized  her plan was not the safest as someone could of seen or heard Sarah hit the floor after she passed out, but so far her plan was working without set backs. Amber waited until Sarah was done shrinking and placed her finger next to her body. ''Yep just what I was aiming for, the size of my pointing finger.'' Amber said quietly to herself before picking Sarah up and placing her in her bag. ''One down two to go'' Amber thought to herself.

 



 

Amber didn't bother returning to class, she knew it would be best to get her last two victims over with while they would be together at the same time. Jade and Kelly were best friends and used gym time to practice cheers during first period. Amber walked from the hallway were she had captured Sarah and stepped into the gym. She saw Jade and Sarah hanging out by themselves and thought ''this is going to be prefect, they are out of sight from the other students and gym teacher.'' Amber walked up to them only to have Jade give her a mean glance and say ''hey it's the girl that's too good for the squad.'' ''too good? Please Jade the squad would about let anyone join if Amber got in.'' Kelly replied , and then both girls laughed loudly at the jokes. Amber hated Jade and Kelly, one reason she choose them over the other cheerleaders was because they always went out of their way to give Amber a hard time. Amber just looked at them showing no emotion and pulled out a water bottle. ''hey Amber gym class sure does take the energy out of us why not give us a drink'' Kelly said, before Amber could even say okay, Kelly snatched the bottle from her hand and took a drink. ''Me next'' Jade said and drink the bottle dry. ''aww no more water is left for poor little Amber'' Jade said always using the little joke since she was taller than Amber. ''Oh how that was about to change'' Amber thought. Kelly and Jade both laughed without even noticing they were shrinking. ''Hey whats going on'' Jade yelled out before her and Kelly passed out and hit the floor. Amber quickly picked both girls up and placed them in her bag along with Sarah. ''It worked!'' Amber thought ''and not a single witness''. Amber finally returned to class and finished the school day like normal. Her fantasy was finally about to happen as she happily walked up to the front door of her house and unlocked the door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter on the way.