[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: In a world where in order to have sex you must eat a shrunken person, protection laws are scarce and shrink rays are plentiful, so now everyone is on the menu!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, New World Order, Vore, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5897 Read: 16931
Published: July 22 2012 Updated: August 16 2012
Story Notes:
Unlike my first story this one will be mostly F/m and F/f rather than my first story, which so far is exclusivley M/f, so yah for readers that liked my first story but like F/m more. It's based around an idea I've had for a while. I am planning to slowly turn this into a collection of microfictions about a world where shrinking people for casual consumptuary necessity is slowly becoming the thenorm, in a similar syle to Oishi1's excellent Forbidden Dish Tales.

1. Prolouge: Amendment 29 by Youlooktasy [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (1419 words)
This is just an experimental first microfiction to see if enough readers are interested, because otherwise I have dediced to shelve the project for now to pursue some nonerotic writing intersts. Please review and tell me if you do not want this to happen!

2. 1A-A Date to Remember by Youlooktasy [Reviews - 0] (4478 words)
To my readers out there-the amount of apologies I will say as to the time between the prolouge and this will make the Chinese population feel outnumbered. Well, here it is. The majority of this story was originally intended as a small flashback scene in a later microfiction for this collection, but it soon took on a life of its own. That later microfiction will be written but for now I hope you enjoy the first feature-length vingette for Taste of Pleasure!