- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Unlike my first story this one will be mostly F/m and F/f rather than my first story, which so far is exclusivley M/f, so yah for readers that liked my first story but like F/m more. It's based around an idea I've had for a while. I am planning to slowly turn this into a collection of microfictions about a world where shrinking people for casual consumptuary necessity is slowly becoming the thenorm, in a similar syle to Oishi1's excellent Forbidden Dish Tales.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just an experimental first microfiction to see if enough readers are interested, because otherwise I have dediced to shelve the project for now to pursue some nonerotic writing intersts. Please review and tell me if you do not want this to happen!
Prologue:


"Congressional Amendment 29: Due to the planetwide affects of the release of odd gamma radiation from the impact of Asteroid Betazera 426 in Paris, France on October 8th, 2018, the 244th U.S. Congress has passed this amendment to the Constitution to provide a temporary solution to these effects. The effects of said radiation being the prevention of sexual activity in both genders lacking the swallowing alive and subsequent digestion of a similar aged member of the opposite sex. The purpose of amendment being to legalize this objectionable but necessary process. This amendment also includes articles providing U.S. citizens upon reaching the age of 16 with a state-bought shrinking device for use being to shrink individuals to a swallowable size for this purpose. This may be done without the shrunken individual's consent. However, it is considered unlawful to shrink any individual under 16 for this purpose, to do so to an individual not within 6 years of the shrinker's age as this causes the effects to not work, or to then use said individual for any purpose other than consumption to enable sexual activity. Please keep note that both members of the behavior must swallow a live member of the opposite gender and must repeat the process with each session. To fund production for said shrinking devices, any citizen over the age of 21 may elect to obtain a protection device for their exclusive personal use only though use of this device comes at a moderate tax hike to said individual."

The President then finished the reading of the latest amendment to the nervous crowd of reporters gathered in front of the capitol building in Washington, D.C. "But of course", the President, the first woman and youngest person at only 27 to have the position, said, "you would probably like a demonstration to see if size-manipulation technology is even possible." She pointed to someone in the crowd, whom agents of the Secret Service then grabbed. The 20-something man being dragged to the stage was an intern for Fox News. He had sandy-brown hair and was of an average build. The man realized what was probably about to happen to him and began to struggle against the guard's grip, but they were trained professionals. He was brought up to the podium, speaking desperately into his microphone. "Please, please, don't do this, I have a life. I have goddamn rights!"

"Not anymore you don't. Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness? That ends the minute you are shrunk." the President said. On her index finger was a device shaped like a ring with a small interface on the top. She tapped it, pointed at the doomed man, and made a flicking motion with her finger. A beam of yellow light shot out from the ring, engulfing the intern. The light quickly faded, and there was no trace of the man. However, one of the Secret Servicemen held up his hand. The gathered reporters let out a shriek of surprise, while their cameramen zoomed in to give their network’s audiences a better view. In the palm of the Secret Service agent's hand was the tiny, trembling form of the first publicly-shrunken man.

The shrunken intern, whose name was Jared, was cursing himself, cursing the government, cursing the news station, cursing just about anybody whom he could remotely blame for his current position. Why hadn't stayed in college? Nope, he thought to himself bitterly, you thought you were too good for school. Only the newsroom for Jared! He had been so excited when he had heard about the government's finding of a "cure" for the terrible radiation that had effectively turned the entire human race into eunuchs. He would finally get his big night with Ellie, his camerawoman. And he had thought he had scored the jackpot when his boss had told him that he, Jared Brownstone, would cover the President's announcement. Late-night news anchor, talk show host, it could all be his if he aced this report, Jared remembered telling himself. Jared had figured the cure was some sort of high-tech secret Area 51-type government shit, but nothing like this. Now he had been shrunk, and, if the new law was to be believed, swallowed alive by the young female president live on national television. And it would be legal.

While the reporters and their crew were still adjusting to seeing someone so tiny, Jared took a moment to view his surroundings. Since as later the American citizenry would be told, the size ray's default shrink setting would be set at a ratio where a 6-foot man would be rendered 1 inch tall, the Secret Serviceman's palm was bigger than a king-sized bed to Jared. He began to pace across the palm, his head still swimming. Would anyone still be able to hear him at this size? "Hey, Miss President would you please change me back now? I really do not like this!" The President turned to face the tiny voice she had heard, but to Jared's surprise everyone else was too. I'm still wearing my mike, he thought. Maybe I can use the fact that the entire nation will be hearing me plead for my life to my advantage. "I'm sorry, my little man, but did you not hear me? Once shrunk, you have no legal rights." she said softly, so that the microphone wouldn't pick anything up. Jared began to say something in response, but he heard the telltale static of his mike being blocked. The President had cut him off. Long, slender fingers slid around his body and lifted him up. Jared's face contorted in fright as the woman whom he had voted for in the last election began to dangle him over her face, her cherry-red lips beginning to part.

"And so, it is with deep regret that I have signed this bill, for it will surely mean the lives of many of our young citizens like this sweet little man here must be sacrificed for our great nation to survive!" the President exclaimed to the crowd. Then, she completely swept her chocolate hair out of her face so the entire country would be able to clearly see her slowly lower the wriggling form of Jared into her mouth. His legs passed her lips first, then his torso, until his entire body lay on her tongue. Then she let go, pulling her fingers out of her mouth and closing her jaws shut tightly. The President rolled her victim around in her mouth for a bit, making a big show of not chewing. She finally swallowed, and the zoomed-in cameras caught a glimpse of the bulge in her throat that was the doomed intern, still alive. Soon though the last visible evidence of Jared disappeared from view.

In the sex-starved audiences in front of TV's across the country, there was a communal gasp. Some in relief that their forced abstinence from the greatest of physical pleasures was soon to be ended. Others in fear, realizing that should they not be able to make ends meet to pay for protection, they may find themselves in the same position as poor Jared someday, sliding down someone's throat. A few even in joy, sensing that their darkest, innermost sexual fantasies could soon be realized. However, their attention was soon drawn back to the TV set, as the President began speaking again.

"As you can see here," she said, pointing at a projection screen behind her, “This is a blood sample taken from me an hour ago." She pointed to a section showing an image of her blood. Below it was a row of check boxes required for sex to even be possible. They were all empty. "And this is a sample taken right after my little snack." she pointed to another sample display to the left of the first one. All the boxes were checked. There was a scattered but loud applause from the crowd gathered on the steps of the Capitol building. "Now, if you'll excuse me, the First Man-to-be is about to have his girl and then he and I have an appointment." She said blushing to a roar of applause. America was neutered no more. The President walked into a limousine to the White House flanked by a legion of Secret Service. Five days later, every U.S citizen eligible received in the mail one of the new shrinking devices. In the next few years, mercy would be almost a foreign concept to those who were unfortunate enough to be shrunk.
Chapter End Notes:
If you liked this please check out my other story Accidentally True and/or review and tell me what you did/didn't like. Thanks for reading!