- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
To my readers out there-the amount of apologies I will say as to the time between the prolouge and this will make the Chinese population feel outnumbered. Well, here it is. The majority of this story was originally intended as a small flashback scene in a later microfiction for this collection, but it soon took on a life of its own. That later microfiction will be written but for now I hope you enjoy the first feature-length vingette for Taste of Pleasure!
Brittney woke up next to John in their bed, feeling freshly fucked and ready for another day at the local university. She fondly recalled the previous night. Those sophomores they had had were delicious! "If the saying that the sexier the person is the better they taste," John had said to her last night," then the bitch I just swallowed must have won the beauty pageant in high school. She was hot! Though not as tasty as I bet you'd be, though." Then they had settled down to a night of sex. Brittney had smiled, but she knew he only said this stuff to cover up his true inner feelings. He was a sweet, caring guy, that was partly why Brittney loved him so much, but sometimes she thought he was too sweet. He sortof didn't like the fact that he had to eat a girl to be with Brittney for a night. She was a bit annoyed that he wouldn't even eat any girl who was more than a year younger than him. Because they were juniors, most people their age or older who had money had the ShrinkShield, so mostly she could only get him to eat sophomores. Like most member of both genders, Brittney herself enjoyed the powerful feeling of a shrunken human being sliding down her throat so she could have a night of pleasure with her man. She would eat almost any guy who looked decent and was within the 6-year legal limit. Heck, she even had a highschooler occasionally, just for kicks. The younger ones always begged and pleaded the most after she shrunk them, it was funny when they realized she wasn't listening as she plopped them in her mouth. Brittney started to put her clothes on as she walked to the bathroom to get ready for school.

When Brittney returned a few minutes later, her luscious blonde hair drawn back, John was groggily getting out of bed. "We on for tonight too?" she asked playfully, eyeing his still-exposed manhood. He nodded, giving her a slightly mischievous grin.

"I guess it's my turn to catch dinner then." Brittney said. John's grin disappeared, and his head drooped, though it was barely noticeable. Brittney knew why. He would have to eat whoever the poor girl it was who Brittney shrunk for him, even if she had just celebrated her sweet sixteen which made her eligible to be shrunk. Brittney mulled over the possibility, but decided not to. She liked her meal to be in the same grade as John's, and she wanted someone somewhat closer to her age. Then she remembered that for the freshmen coming to university, who started one week later than the others, today was the first day of term. They would be so unsuspecting! Maybe, thought Brittney. Realizing she was probably going to be late, she checked her watch. "Damn, I didn't do my homework for Bio! I gotta run, Johnnyboy!"

"You know," John said, as he finished pulling up his pants, "I'm starting to see why they made it illegal for students and teachers to shrink each other, or Mr. Borginio would already have made you an inch tall after the 20th late assignment in a row. What is this one, the 39th?"

"John, you know better than most that a girl has to have time for other things."

"Okay Britt, I love you too. I'll see you at the university. And I don't want you to hanging out with that jerk Ridley. That guy is disgusting."

"Really Johnny, are you still going to act all Mr. Faithful and true and pretend I didn't see you give that slut Jessica some serious laptime?"

"That was over a month ago. Besides, you made me eat her last week remember? You didn't need to shrink Jessica, it's not like I would have eaten someone for her and then proceeded to bang her."

"C'mon, that bitch had it coming, and you even burped when you ate her, it was hilarious. Anyway, see you in Chem; I'll make sure to get you a tasty little snack." John sighed, but kissed her as she left. Brittney put on her ShrinkShield and ShrinkRay and left the apartment, wondering what guy would become her unwilling meal today.








John watched his girlfriend go, and then collapsed on the bed, since he had no classes for another one and 1/2 hours. He really liked Brittney, but he couldn't see how she could eat another human being without any apparent inkling of remorse at all. That dude she had swallowed into her glorious body last night he had vaguely known, a benchwarmer for the football team and a pretty decent guy.

John hated having to watch, much less do it himself. The sophomores were bad enough, but they had had a chance and he did admit that last one had tasted really good, a brunette with long hair whose breasts and ass would probably have been fairly decent-sized before she was shrunk. But that didn't make it ok in his book. He hadn't even asked her name, just wolfed her down to get it over with. Now he wondered if that may have been more cruel than talking to his victim before eating her. Maybe then she would have died knowing he at least remotely cared.

And if Brittney brought him a girl who was younger than that, John couldn't bring himself to eat them. He always asked Brittney to resize her, and Britt would put up a fuss. But his girlfriend would eventually just pick up the tiny girl, who was most likely reveling in avoidance of her terrible fate, and place her in a special compartment in her purse. She would then sleep in a separate room, and take the shrunken girl away the next morning, presumably to resize her in private. Though now that John thought about it, he had never seen those girls again. In fact, he had gotten suspicious about the last one, a cute, innocent-looking tiny blonde who had been a highschool junior. He had asked David, a good friend of his and coincidentally the boyfriend of Brittney's best friend, Miranda, if he knew what happened to her. He had simply said, licking his lips: "Oh, her. Brittney said you wouldn't eat her. She was delicious." In fact, now that John considered it, he could only truthfully say he knew one person who Brittney had resized. Himself.











The story of how he and Brittney had really met did not fit the bill of flimsy first date love-at-first-sight story that most of the other people at the university would tell. It was more than his caring personality that made him apprehensive about eating his shrunken women. He could sympathize with their doomed sentence to end up in someone's belly because he had nearly shared it. He knew what it was like, to have everything you thought you knew seemed to grow one hundred fold, and the people whom you had been fellow classmates with view you only as a piece of food. John was one of a rather small group of people who had been shrunk and were still alive to tell the tale.

John and Brittney had both gone to the same highschool, but they had never really interacted before junior year. Brittney had liked John; he was fit without worshipping sports as a religion, and always was nice to her. But she had also attracted the attention of Peter, the school's football team captain. Brittney had a somewhat late birthday so she had not been legally eligible to eat shrinks until then, and her virginity had still been intact. But Peter wanted to change that, and he had made sure to provide her with a meal: John.

John remembered the day vividly. He had been working with Peter on a project in Geo, and asked him about the legitimacy of the rumor that he was breaking up with his girlfriend Carly, and was going to tell her so by shrinking and subsequently eating his ex with his new girl tonight. Peter had said yes, and John proceeded to inquire as to who was the new girl. John had remembered Peter's chilling response even now. "I don't have anything really against you John, but I'll let you come with me and meet her. I didn't have a guy for her to eat yet, so consider yourself volunteered." With that, he shrunk John to an inch tall right in the middle of math. Nobody had said anything. Peter was lord and master of the popular cliché, and if he shrunk you anybody who protested was shrunk too by one of his lapdogs, no questions asked. He had picked John up from the floor and slipped him into his backpack, and John didn't see the now-giant world outside until that evening.

When he had come to, John had found himself in a fruit bowl the size of a baseball, so to him it was the size of a rip-off above ground pool from Wal-Mart. And he was not alone. True to Peter's word, in the opposite end of the bowl was the sobbing, shrunken form of his ex, Carly. She was dark-haired with a ponytail, and had a petite, fair figure. She looked up from her sobbing and realized her giant ex-boyfriend had left her a companion. "Oh, it's you." She sniffled indifferently. "You're John, right?"

"Yeah, unless you know any other Johns that are lucky enough to be shrunk right now. Not to mention about to be eaten along with Peter's ex by him and his new girl." This prompted another round of sobbing. John realized that reminding her of what was about happen to them was probably a bad idea.

"Why?"She asked, "I can understand why you're here, Peter doesn't give a shit about most of our class. But why me? What did I do wrong? I liked him. He liked me. How could he do this to me?" she cried. John said nothing. Before he had been shrunk he hadn’t really cared, he was sad a classmate was going to be eaten, but he hadn't really known Carly that well. But now they were in the same bowl, literally. He wondered why Peter would do this to his girlfriend, who he had to admit was pretty attractive. She and Peter had been together for nearly a year. Carly was in tears. John felt sympathy for her; she was getting whammed with a double dose of betrayal coupled with the terror of being shrunk and all that that implied. John offered his arms, and Carly accepted his comforting embrace. John felt the doomed girl bury her head into his shoulder in tears, and began to truly realize that he was going to be eaten by some bikini model look-alike, as Peter would have traded Carly for nothing else. He would try to enjoy life in this final hour before he was sent careening down someone's gullet.

Just then, the whole world appeared to shake. John and Carly looked around nervously, and saw that the door to the kitchen (for that was what John thought the room was) was open. Standing in the doorway were two giants, a guy and a girl. John recognized Peter, but he couldn't see the girl very well. The couple strode over, the girl laughing at a joke Peter had apparently told. "Close your eyes." said Peter to the girl. She obeyed, but giggled.

"Well, Peter, you've pretty much done all you can on a first date, so what could you possibly surprise me with now?" John recognized her when Peter flicked on the lights. It was Brittney.

"I got you something, Britt." Peter said as he guided her over to the table with the bowl. "You can open 'em now, hotstuff." Brittney opened her eyes and shrieked in surprise when she noticed the contents of the bowl. It was insanely high-pitched from John's point of view. Carly responded with a shriek of her own in terror, but it sounded like a sigh compared to the one of the giantess before them. "Oh my God! Peter! Are you serious?"

"What? I thought you'd be hungry before we went to bed." he said with a sinister chuckle.

"My God, is that Carly! You shrunk your ex-girlfriend?!"

"Yeah, so?"

"These are our goddamn classmates, Peter! How could you do this to her? She loved you!"

"You're sexier, so too bad for Carly. Now can we skip this oh-I'm-so-innocent foreplay, eat them, and get in bed already?"

"Get in bed, are you saying-? Oh no Mr., you are not getting a turn in my pussy after just one date!"

"What, I'm not more a man than all the other guys in the school combined? Yes I am! Or would you rather I have Carly switch places with you on the food chain?" Peter retorted. Carly shouted up, trying to make herself heard by her giant ex. "Please, Peter, just let me go, I love you, why are you doing this to me? Whatever I did I'm sorry. Goddamn it Peter, please!"

Peter glared down at his tiny ex-girlfriend. "Shut up, you tiny bitch! I can't stand you girls and your constant demand for commitment! You were sweet and I liked you, Carly but that's over. You never gave me what I really wanted. I never loved you."

Brittney was glaring at Peter "Peter, please, if you're going to kill her, go ahead and do it. Don't break her heart before you eat her." She felt the smallest twinge of guilt that this was all technically her fault, though it soon evaporated.

Carly was weeping again. "Please, Peter! Don't eat me, you're already killing me."

"I thought I told you to shut the hell up, Carly!" Peter snarled. He seized the tiny girl and held her up to his mouth. "It's been fun, snack. I hope you taste good. Adios, Carly." Peter plopped his screaming ex-girlfriend onto his tongue and closed his mouth. John and Brittney looked on in a mixture of horror (John) and fascination (Brittney) as he swished the tiny girl around in his mouth for a bit, before finally swallowing her.

"Ah, that was surprisingly tasty." said Peter, not seeming to care that he had just eaten the person who had been his girlfriend for nearly a year. He picked John out of the bowl and offered him to a nervous Brittney, who gently took the tiny boy from Peter's hand. "Now your turn."

John looked up at the massive breasts of his blonde captor. They were nice round hills that would make any other girl brim with envy. She really was beautiful, John realized. His train of thought was for the most part derailed after that point. It was one thing to just watch as someone who was no bigger than a bug to you get eaten, the sense that they were somehow no longer human due to their change in stature. It was quite another thing to watch it as a tiny. You knew very well that they were still a human being; the only change being their size meant they could do nothing to stop the normal-sized people they had known from using them as little more than food. And odds were you were next. Although looking at his sexy giant captor, John couldn't help but know that if he had to pick any girl he knew to eat him, Brittney would be just about the top of the list. He looked up at a face surely stolen from an angel, consigning himself to the fact that he would be making a one-way pass through her lips very soon.

Brittney stared at the tiny boy in her hand, unsure of what to do. Did she really want to lose her virginity over Peter, considering how he had treated his previous girlfriend to a round of Be-My-Dinner just moments ago? Her body which she worked so hard to maintain in its enticing yet so far untouchable form chose to add its own input, and her stomach growled ominously. Why should she be so nervous about eating this little guy? It's not like she'd never seen other people do it a dozen times. She locked eyes with Peter and said slowly, "This is the first time I've done this, so can I have some private time before I eat him?"

"Sure thing, Britt. Savor the flavor. Just make sure you come back without your clothes." Peter laughed. Brittney gave a smile that would make a tiny look big, and left the room.

John lay sprawled in Brittney's hand, his legs moving nervously. He heard a low rumble from her chest. Brittney could feel John's tiny leg movements and they tickled her. She opened a door, locked it, and crashed on the bed. Though she was very careful to not let him fall, John was disoriented a little from the impact. When he picked himself up, he guessed from the decor that the room belonged to Peter's 14-year old sister. Brittney lay down on the bed, setting John on her breast. John noted she was still wearing her clothes, but he was a little bit less lewd than most males in that department: he was okay with a girl showing him her goods only if she wanted to. However, that didn't mean he silently didn't do an internal "yes!" as Brittney picked him up for a second, set him on her long, beautiful leg, and took off her shirt. She was wearing a skimpy white bra underneath. There was little need for modesty with a person one 60th your size.

Brittney then put him back on her breast, where he had a good view of her gorgeous tanned body. She looked down at him with an analyzing stare, much like a cat with a terrified mouse. Right before it's about to eat the mouse, John thought darkly. Her head moved forward close to him, a mischievous glint in her eye. John attempted to walk slowly away. Brittney let out a giggle; it was exhilarating to have this tiny guy walk across her breast. John continued edging back, but he had not looked behind him. John's foot met with air instead of bra fabric, and unable to balance he tumbled down into her cleavage. Brittney looked slightly embarrassed, and sat up a little. Surprised, John started to reach for her bra to hold onto, but slid onto Brittney's slim, flat stomach. "Now," she said, "What to do with you?"

Thinking that Brittney was simply being sarcastic, John shouted so that the giant girl could hear him, "If I were you I'd resize me and let me go."

Brittney laughed. "Obviously. I have to say, John that you have me thinking about it."

John fell on his butt with a plop in surprise by being called by his first name by this goddess. "I can't believe you're like this. You're always so nice; I probably would have gobbled you up already if Peter shrunk some asshole like Dillan. Honestly I might anyway, you look so tasty." She licked her lips. John edged away slowly, backing toward her waist. Seeing this, Brittney's expression softened. "C'mon, little Johnny, do you really think I'd eat the boy I've had a crush on since freshmen year?"

John blinked. This goddess had the hots for him? His thought process was somewhere along the lines of "Somebody break out the champagne!"

Amused at his confusion, Brittney decided to further it. She grabbed him and placed him on her breast once more. Brittney loved watching the tiny boy's mixture of confusion, terror, and pleasure. However, she was nervous as well. She had decided she might as well tell John how she felt about him before she ate him, but now she had and she didn't want that to go to waste.

"You're serious?" John asked, "I'm not girlchow?"

"What do you think, you silly shrink?" Brittney said, and gently lifted him up. She could tell he thought she had been lying, that now he was going to feed her perfect body. Instead she simply held him up to her mouth, and kissed him. Her lips enveloped his entire 1-inch form. John knew he was safe in that warm embrace, and Brittney felt him relax. After about a minute, she released him from her kiss, and he lay in the palm of her hand. John looked up at her gigantic, angelic face. "Well, resize me then!"

"I can't now; if Peter sees I didn't eat you he'll shrink us both."

"Shit."

"You know how I said I would have eaten any other guy BUT you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm still hungry and Peter would make the perfect midnight snack don't you think?"

The tiny guy in her hand grimaced, trying to rationalize this with himself. Peter had eaten his own girlfriend. The guy deserved to be this beautiful girl's snack. "OK," John said slowly, "but still he'll know something's wrong when he sees me with you, and you know I could get killed a thousand ways while you go to shrink him if I'm left here."

Brittney smiled seductively. "I've got somewhere where you'll be hidden, nice and safe with me." The way she was looking at him, John was starting to get a little nervous. Suddenly, Brittney took off her skinny jeans, revealing her long, soft legs and her very form-hugging panties. John knew that if it hadn't been for the radiation that caused this whole legalization of shrinking, he would have a huge erection right now. "It's the only place I can think of, but I'm sure you'll like it in there!" Brittney grinned mischievously, and then stripped for a second. When she had her panties back on, John was inside them. Brittney laughed to herself, and walked out of the room in only her underwear.

Peter whistled when Brittney came back to the kitchen. "Damn, somebody's turned up the thermostat by a billion and 2 in here." Peter said teasingly. "So how did he taste?" he asked.

"Like more." Brittney replied.

"Okay, girl, you ready to lose your virginity?"

"Why don't we go to the bedroom first? Or are you just going to bang me on the table?"Peter laughed at this. They went into the bedroom, and stripped. Brittney glared at Peter when he gave her region a "viewing inspection". Suddenly, however, Peter cried out. "The Fuck-?" Brittney looked down, and instantly turned red from embarrassment. She had figured John would still be in her panties when she took them off. Instead, the tiny boy was clinging desperately from one of her pubic hairs. Peter rounded on her. "You said you ate him. You lied to me, you bitch! I'll-" Brittney didn't give Peter a chance to finish his threat, and quickly shrunk him. Peter saw the all-too-familiar yellow beam of light a second before it hit him, and a look of horror was scrawled across his face before he was reduced to an inch tall in a second. Brittney set John down on the floor. "Sorry about that, John. My bad." she said, aiming her shrink ray at him. However, now it was set to resize. At least he hoped it was. An orange beam enveloped him, and a second later he breathed a sigh of relief as he took in a room that he was now the right size for. He kissed Brittney on the cheek, and she blushed. "Don't worry. With you, being in there could be considered a treat." Her tenseness vanished like the wind, and she hugged him. However, soon her hunger returned. She smiled at her new boyfriend. "Let's go find my snack."

It took them a few minutes to hunt down Peter; he had had a big head start. Brittney eventually found the tiny hiding under a dresser. "Got you!" she said triumphantly as her fingers closed around her shrunken date. "What the hell are you doing Brittney!" Peter's cries were pathetically high-pitched because of his size, John noted nonchalantly.

"You said you'd treat me to dinner. And you are my dinner."

"Put me down you traitorous bitch! Do you have any idea who I am?!"

"Yeah, you're Peter, the selfish asshole who thinks just because he's captain of the football team he has exclusive rights to the pussy of any girl he sees! I'm probably going to need mouthwash after I eat you." She teased. She remembered he was naked. "Why, Peter, you should be ashamed of yourself! It's so....small." Peter looked self-consciously at his dick. She aimed her fingers at his pathetically small dick and flicked it. Peter gave a tiny howl of pain. Man, Brittney could be mean, John thought to himself. While he was too busy covering his nether region, Peter didn't notice that he was now being held directly over Brittney's mouth. "Britt, I'm begging you. If you want John I'll leave you alone when you resize me. Help a fellow guy out here, John!"

"I would, Peter, except that YOU FUCKING SHRUNK ME! I'm sorry man, but you're her food now." John replied.


Peter turned finally to Brittney, several notes of pleading in his voice. "Please Britt, just let me go!"

Brittney grinned. "With pleasure." Then she let go, and dropped him in her mouth. Peter quickly fell past Brittney's moist lips and into the warm interior of her mouth. He tried to scream, but her wet saliva seeped into his throat.

John forced himself to watch. Shortly after her snack fell into her mouth, Brittney tilted her head back. And swallowed. Peter was no more. "Mmm, umm, MMMM! That was delicious!" Brittney exclaimed. Now that it was over, John let himself calm down. "C'mon," he said, taking her by the arm, "let's grab your clothes get out of here before his family shows up."

"Yeah, how would you explain that one?"

"Somehow I don't think 'Oh, my girlfriend ate your son. Sorry, we have to go.' would cut it." John said humorously. She gave him a peck on the cheek as John got out his cell-phone to call for a ride. Later that week, they had gone on their first "official" date.






The playing of a familiar song brought John out of his reflection. He recognized it as Brittney's ringtone. His girlfriend must have left her phone at his apartment. He got up to answer it, homing in on it by listening to it. The track was a popular remake of a hit from a few years back. He found the phone lying on top of the Chinese food container she had kept the sophomores from last night in, as the chorus began:

"Hey, just shrunk you you probably think I'm crazy
But now I'm a giantess
and you look tasty."
Chapter End Notes:
Comments are worth their text length in gold to me, I don't care if you hated it just let me know how you think I can make it better in the next post!