- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended.

First time guys, go easy

Author's Chapter Notes:

Short story, as its my first time.

Rob Johnson woke with a start. The last thing he remembered was a blinding flash of light. As he looked around, he saw 20 people, and he remembered. He was at a business meeting, but this didnt look like a boardroom. As he looked around, it looked like a giant bedroom. The bed rose up thousands of feet above him. He was standing on a soft carpet. And there was a giant oak door. He was just about to walk over, when the door opening and a woman of breathtaking beauty walked in.

Hannah Smith was a secretary at Robs business. She was a petite girl, in her early twenties. Everyday when Rob walked past he chatted her up, and everyday he got a cute smile or a wink. But Rob supposed she must do that to everyone. She was very attractive, and her short size only served to make her d cup breasts look even larger. Rob liked something else on her though. He had a foot fetish, and everytime he walked past her desk in the morning, he saw her dangling her flats off her toes. She was wearing her work uniform, Black top and skirt. Opaque black nylons and flats. He loved her nylons, which made her look very sexy. He wished that he could see her toes someday, but her shoe never fell off her foot, and he never saw her again for the rest of the day. She had long auburn hair, which fell slightly past her shoulders When she walked in, the men started trying to get her attention, screaming her name.

Hannah walked in, yawning. Her boss had worked her hard today, and her size 7 feet were killing her in those flats. She kicked them off, sighing happily. She felt her toes sink into the soft fabric of the carpet. "I could really use a massage." she muttered. She got her phone out, and texted her friend Sam. She was planning a girls night out to celebrate friday night.

The men realised they were shrunk. Judging by the size of Hannah to them, they were the size of ants. Rob looked in awe as the beautiful girl walked in. He then gasped as she kicked off those flats. He looked at her fantastic toes in those sexy nylons. When she took her shoes off, the smell of a days work wafted towards the men. While the others coughed and gagged, Rob breathed in the smell of feet. He felt his pants tighten as his member sprang up. When Hannah sat down and started slowly wiggling those toes, a bit of cum dribbled out of his cock, and he went red. But luckily, the others were all concentrated on getting the massive girls attention. They ran to her feet, and started to climb her legs. But Rob lagged behind. When the rest had got a decent way up the girls body, he ran to the feet of his dreams and dug his head into her nylons, between her toes. He sniffed as much as he could, and licked her toes. He pulled down his pants and rubbed his erect member all over Hannahs feet. He burst his load all over Hannahs toes and fell the the floor, breathing heavily and sighing in content. But he sat up as he heard a scream from above.

Hannah was the one who screamed. She had just seen what she thought was a bug on her chest. She flicked it off, and it landed in her cleavage. She acted instinctively, and pressed her boobs together, smearing it between her breasts. What she didnt realise, was that she had just killed the boy who brought her a coffee every morning. The poor guy had even managed to cum on her tit before it crushed him to paste. Hannah looked down and saw bugs all over her, on her chest, boobs and legs. She winced and brushed them off. They fell helplessly to the floor. "Ew, what the fuck are you bugs doing on me?" she said. "I think im going to have to teach you tiny shits a lesson."

Down on the floor, the men were in hysterics. "WE'RE NOT BUGS!" they screamed up at her. Rob and a few others had taken refuge under the bed, and they looked on in horror as Hannah stood up. She raised her foot above the nearest man, who happend to be the second in charge of the entire company. "Fe fi fo fum" Hannah giggled and stamped down. Everybody heard the sound of bones breaking, and the wet splat as Hannah grinded the man into paste beneath her foot. Rob looked next to him as the CEO of the company vomited. Hannah took her foot away and everybody saw the red blotch on the carpet, and the red mess stuck to Hannahs nylons. The others ran. Hannahs boss ran for the chest of drawers but was knocked down and pinned under Hannahs big toe. Rob heard his sobs and screams as Hannahs toes effortlessly crushed him. Rob helplessly looked on as Hannah squished all the others. When she couldnt see anymore, Hannah took off her nylons, and looked at the foot section. "Stupid bugs" she muttered, as she saw the blood stains on her nylons and the floor. "More cleaning. yay." She threw the stinky nylons down and walked out.

The men crept out of thier hiding places, and gathered in the centre of the room. Rob was in tears. He just witnesses a massacre of all his friends. The CEO spoke up. "Okay g-guys" he sobbed. "We should t-try to get o-out of here. H-Hannah isnt going to help us" They all nodded in agreement and ran for the door. Then they screamed as Hannah appeared and walked back into the room, her stunning bare feet making imprints in the carpet. The men scattered. Her bare foot crashed down, killing 3 and trapping ones legs. When her foot lifted, it took his legs with it. The man screamed in agony. Rob ran over to help, but the man shook his head. "Go...." he whispered. "I'll slow you down" Rob reluctantly nodded, tears clouding his vision, and ran. Eventually he looked back, and saw the other 2 idiots dragging the legless man. He was screaming at them, and Rob watched in horror as Hannah turned around and began to walk back. He watched as the feet of his dreams turned 3 people into a bloody mess. Rob fell to the floor, silent. Everyone was dead. It was only him. Hannah stopped in front of him and wiggled those fantastic bare toes. He decided to accept fate. He staggered towards the feet. He sniffed between her toes, and licked her bare skin. Then he fell under her toes. Her little toe was above him. He had only one thought as the soft skin presses down on him. "At least ive finally seen her goddamn toes." He smiled.

Hannah felt something crunch under her toe. She frowned and looked down but could see nothing. She shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews?