- Text Size +

You didn’t sleep very well.  You were haunted by nightmares of giantess crushing buildings as you try to out run them.  Eventually you find your family huddled in the middle of nowhere as a giant foot descended slowly crushing your mom, dad, sister, and your younger brothers. 

You bolted straight up gasping; covered in sweat and a look of horror in your eyes.  That’s when you remember the events that transpired the other day.  You were about to stand up when you felt something weighting you down.  Looking down you see an angle, no a goddess, holding you in her sleep.  The look of peace on her face calms you down.  Without waking her you take a look around and take in the environment.  You were still stuck in the plastic container with food that was barely touched along with the water bowl.  Gloria was still sleeping letting out a soft snore that would be cute if it weren’t coming from a twisted, evil, giantess.  Slowly, without disturbing Sarah, you get up and get some food and water while contemplating on how to get out of this waking nightmare.  The food was a piece of muffin, chocolate chip.  Granted Gloria may be a twisted person but she knows how to set up a great breakfast.

Over the next ten minutes others were waking up and getting some food too.  You got a little chunk off and brought it over to Sarah to eat when she wakes up. 

“Sarah, Sarah.  You should get up.”  You gently shake her awake.

“Mike… is that you?  I had a bad dream that I…” She sat up quickly as she recalled the events last night.  “Oh no I killed-”

“Shhhh… you need to eat something.  Here eat this, it’s your favorite.”  You hand her the chunk of muffin.  She reached out and took it with a thank you.  She slowly ate the muffin as you helped her to the bowl of water for her to drink.

No one objected or said a word when you walk Sarah to the water.  After everyone got their fill of food Chad started to devise a plan to escape.  It was stupid of course, something about everyone pushing one side to tip it over or something.  You didn’t pay any attention to it because of two reasons: one it came from Chad and he is an idiot, two the container was too big you all were way too small.  Before anyone could move Gloria stirred from her slumber.

She got out of bed sleepily and walked past her desk and into her hallway.  There was the sound of a door closing.  No one moved as they were to scarred that Gloria may sense that they were trying to do something.  Five minutes of holding their breathes there was the sound of a flush, a sink running then turning off, and then the door opening.  Gloria walked back into her room still sleepy.  She just pasted the desk when she stopped mid step.  Turning around she quickly woke up and walked toward her desk.

“Well good morning!  I almost forgot about you all.  I’m still tired but I bet a quick game will wake me up.  Let’s see… Oh I got one!”  Gloria’s morning breath was washing all over you and the rest of her captives.  Just because she is child doesn’t make her breath any fresher than anyone else’s, and because she is bigger than life it made the smell worse.  In fact Brad puked up his breakfast when Gloria started to speak.  Gloria reached her hand in and scooped up a couple of people consisting of three males and one female.  It was Britney, Brad, Mark, and … you.    

“Ladies and gentleman we have our contenders.”  Sarah was shouting something but you couldn’t hear it as you stand in Gloria’s hand looking at your opponents.  Britney was an average dark skinned girl, about your height a little smaller (you are not that big compared to the football team players).  Brad and Mark are equal height about a head taller than you and a lot beefier.  You could probably bench 100 maybe 125 at the most, where they could bench let’s say twice that with ease.  Whatever this contest is you pray it has nothing to do with strength or else you are screwed.

Gloria walked out of her room into her hallway.  The hallway was about 25 feet long; to you it looked like a mile long.  There wasn’t any carpet it was wooden and you could see a kitchen that it leads into.  Gloria set everyone down on the floor knowing that no one would move.

“This is what’s going to happen we are going to have a foot race.  Not a race where two people are tied together, but a foot race.  I will give you all a head start before I chase you down the hallway.  Anything goes, team work, fighting, or whatever I really don’t care everyone can win or lose its up to you.  I only suggest you get there first and fast.”

Gloria set everyone up equal as she gave the count down. “10…9…8…7…6…5…4… GOOOOO!!!”

You were caught off guard at the fact that either she can’t count or she is naturally a bitch.  You were dead last when you bolted off trying to chase after them.  Brad and Mark were close and were equally fighting for first and second by a necks’ length back and forth.  Britney was about a foot back and you were three from her.  Luck was on your side though you were a great runner especially on the mile, as you caught up to Britney and passed her.  You were at probably the half mile mark, hard to tell when it all looks the same with wood and hallway blending together, when Gloria slammed her foot down shouting, “READY OR NOT HAHAHA!!!”  Slowly she stomped her way toward us with heavy deliberate steps catching up fast.  Quickly glancing back with everyone else you feel the quake as the foot came down you saw the panic in Britney’s eyes as she tried to speed up.  She quickly tripped and tumbled; she let out a scream due to her twisted leg.  She tried to get up and run but ended up dragging her foot due to the pain.  You were about to go back for her when a foot slammed right behind her.  Everyone stopped as they looked up at the Giantess’ face.  There was glee beyond belief as she lifted her foot and slowly descended her foot onto a screaming cheerleader.  The foot descended painfully slow as it tortured Britney with the slow pace of doom.  She tried to hobble out but fell scream bloody murder as the sole of the foot came in contact with her hands sticking up to block it.  You could hear the snap of her arms as they broke back with barely any effort from the foot.  Next was Britney’s scream, which was louder than any of the others as it was snuffed out with sickening smush.  You could hear every bone, organ, and all her cells give way to the tons of weight bearing down on them.

Before Brad, Mark, or even you could move Gloria started to lift her foot.  You all were propelled to look; hoping that she was alive but knowing nothing survived.  Underneath was a glob or puddle to you of blood.  The foot smashed down closer to you all scaring you back into running as you hear the echoing laugh of the girl chasing with glee.  Ignoring the sounds and shacking of the monstrous foot chasing you, you set your sights on the finish line and pulled out in front of both Mark and Brad.  Less than a second passes as you just pass the three fourths mark when you are yanked back about a foot and tossed to the side.  You tumble and quickly regain your balance and realize Mark grabbed you by the shirt and pulled you back.  You started to pick up the pace when the foot lands less than an inch behind you scaring you into a panicking sprint.  Not looking back you ran like your life depended on it, which it did.  You were right behind Brad who was behind Mark.  You were about to pass them when the finish line was a couple of yards away.  You weren’t going to make it as you pass Brad and were about a hands length away from Mark.  You did the only thing you could think of.  You dove for the finish line.

You passed Mark and hit the ground with a tumble, feeling like you pulled something in your shoulder as you sat up.  You were out of breath as was Mark and Brad who glared angrily at you.  “We have a winner!”  Gloria quickly picked you up along with Mark and Brad and set you all on the kitchen table.  She quickly went into the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal.

“You little bastard, I’m going to beat the shit out of you!”  Mark shouted as he approached you with a clenched hand.  Before that could happen Gloria picked you up. 

“First place goes to you.”  She set you down to the right of her bowl as she poured a bowl of cereal with some milk.  “Second places goes to you,” she picked up Mark who was looking right at you waiting to be set down so he could kill you.  He never got the chance; he was stopped mid journey above the bowl of Frosted Flakes. 

“What gives?  I got second.”  He sounded scared and mad.

“Yeah you got second.  Which means you are worthy of my breakfast.”  With that she dropped him into the bowl with a splash.  Before he could even surface she tore into her breakfast like a starving child who hasn’t had a meal in days.  There was splashing of milk and cereal along with cries of help.  The bowl was almost empty with only a couple of Frosted Flakes and Mark.  “Well that was fun but time for me to finish my meal.”  She scooped up Mark and without a second thought she put the spoon in her mouth and swallowed it whole.  The flakes were already soggy so there was no problem for her.  As soon as she was done she picked up the bowl and slurped up the milk greedily.  She let out a sigh of content, “They’rrre GR-R-Reat!”

Brad slumped down staring at what happened to his best friend as he started to weep.  Gloria got up and put her bowl away as she looked at her third place winner.  “You know third place gets the bronze metal.  Do you know what color bronze metal looks like to me?  The color of … POOP!”

“NOOOOOO!!!”  Brad got up and ran.  He had nowhere to go but anywhere was better than here.  He barely made it a step before a hand descended and picked him up.  Brad pleaded with Gloria asking for her to spare him but she didn’t listen she was too busy laughing manically and removing her shorts and undies.  She bent over and got Brad up near her butt. 

“I haven’t gone yet so I may be a bit backed up.  HAVE FUN!!!”  She forced him up her but like she would a suppository.  Letting out a soft purr at the wiggling going on inside of her; not only in her belly but in her rectum.  She sat down with a look of bliss as she stared at you.  A couple of seconds later she let a burp and a fart out, giggling at both of them.  “They wanted to say goodbye to you.”

You never liked them but you felt a deep sorrow at the death of your class mates.  No one deserved that, even if they picked on you every day.  After a couple of minutes Gloria got up and picked you up.  She carried you back and placed you back in the container. 

“Wh-where is Mark and Brad?”  Chad asked not even caring about Britney.

“Oh there somewhere around here, I wouldn’t worry about them you might see them soon.”

No one but you and Gloria will know about their fates which they should count as a blessing not to see three of their classmates die in front of them. 

You quietly walked into a corner and pulled your knees up and put your head down.  You closed your eyes seeing how grim it truly is.  No one will make it out of her except one person, and you swore it wouldn’t be you.