- Text Size +

You were dreaming, right?  She was dead there is no way that was Sarah.  She died a long time ago, you watched it.

Dave was the first to say something, “Hurry and help us please.”

The person who looked like Sarah spoke, “Mike is that you?”

You were speechless.  She sound just like Sarah and she knew your name.  Who was this imposter? 

Terra turned her head to you, “You know her?”

“N-no it can’t be.  I saw her die.”

The Sarah look alike let out joyful sound and picked all three of you up gently.  You saw tears forming in her eyes which naturally made you want to cry.  “Mike it is you.”  She brought all of you up to her chest and pressed you all close to her heart.  She then pulled you back and you could see the joy in her eyes behind the tears.

“But … I … you …How are you still alive?”

She gave you a puzzled look.  “What are you talking about?”

“I SAW YOU GET CRUSHED!”

Sarah smiled and let out a quick laugh, “Ok let me explain.  This took me a while too but I think I know what happen.  So the last time you saw me what happened?”

You swallowed as the memory swelled up in you as you try to hold your voice from shaking.  “I saw you get crushed in Gloria’s hand.”

“Well that’s not what happened at all.”

Anger welled up in you as you tried to hold your tongue from lashing out at Sarah.  “Then what happened.”

“Gloria turned me back to normal AS she closed her hand.  The only problem was she sent me to D.C.”

“What?” Everyone asked at once.

“I felt the same as you do right now.  I was in the middle of the mall in D.C. when I woke up completely confused.  It took me a while to realize what happened.  When Gloria first shrank us she shrank the bus too, remember?”

“Yeah,”

“Well it must have been because she saw the bus pass by her house.  She must be able to manipulate matter to change the size of an object, and the distance.”

You thought it over, it made sense.  If Gloria could change the size of an object by matter then it is possible for her to change the position the molecules are at too.  “There is still the question of why D.C.”

“That was a hard one and I couldn’t find out why for a couple of years when I got back home when I saw a book in a store, you remember what book Gloria was reading back then?”

A vague picture appeared in your mind and then the picture formed, “Yeah I do it was … District Disaster.”

“Right,” Sarah said with a smile.  “The cover had a picture of the Mall on it, which explained why I was sent to D.C.”

“I don’t want to cut in,” said Dave, “but why didn’t you come and get Mike after you got home.”

Sadness washed over Sarah and could be seen in her face.  You wanted to punch Dave in the face for making her sad. 

“I-I-I didn’t know where to begin.  I tried to look for Gloria but… I couldn’t find her.  It took me a couple of weeks to get back home and when I tried to tell people about what happen they just brushed it off saying I was drugged and dropped off at D.C. by some weird cult.  I was the soul survivor out of everyone from the bus trip.  So I tried to look for Gloria but I couldn’t find her anywhere and I knew we were a long way from home from the football game.  She could have been anywhere.  I drove down that road everyday looking for you Mike for the past five years hoping to find Gloria and lead me to you.  I almost gave up hope after the first two years because I wasn’t making any progress.  I then remembered that she was 11 then and would soon go into high school.  I applied for a job as a substitute teacher and started to go to schools looking for Gloria.  I even started to pull up records of every missing person and found that most of them occurred around this part of the state.  I finally found Gloria the other day as a substituted for Mrs. Park.  She was talking to some boy in class when I saw her and knew I found her.”

The tale she told you warmed your heart.  Never in your life did you expect her to go so far out of her way to look for you.  Even when you were kids and after she moved you didn’t think she would care about you but you were wrong.  Again she astonished you with how much she loves you. 

“Sarah… Thank you soooo much.”

“Mike I would never leave you again ever.”

“Ok that was a fine tale and all but can we get the hell out of here,” Terra said.

“Well that’s just it; I think I can return you all to your regular size.”

 “How!” you all said at once.

“Well Mike I was hoping you knew how.  Is there some kind of chemical or spell she chants or something.”

You never really noticed what it was.  You shook your head as Dave let out a curse.  Then it hit you, could it really be…

“Wait, maybe… check the night stand.”

“I already looked in there.”

“Bottom of the drawer there is a hidden panel you have to remove.  Ever once and a while she pulls a book out and reads it.”

Sarah carried you all over to her night stand and looked inside.  The panel was pulled out and there was a blank covered book just sitting there.  Sarah picked it up and opened it up.  She started to read and her eyes got wider as she read, “This is it.  We found it.  This explains everything.”

“Ok change us back.  Hurry before she gets back.”

“Alright let’s see…” Sarah continued to read for a few more minutes that felt like hours, each second that passed by you expected to either wake up or see Gloria walk into her room.

“Got it.”  Sarah closed the book and closed her eyes.  She mumbled something under her breath as she focused as hard as she could.  Nothing happened.  Sarah kept her eyes closed as she continued to speak words that you didn’t understand.  Still nothing.  About twenty seconds went by and you were about to give up hope when Sarah’s eye’s flew open and you suddenly became your normal size.  You gasped at the sudden change in size as you look at Dave and Terra who were also the same size as you.

“You did!”  You ran over and picked up Sarah, who let out a cry of surprise as you twirled her around and kissed her with all your might.  You didn’t let go as you continued to kiss until you were out of breath.

Dave was the first to say something, “That’s nice and all but we have to get out before she returns.”

“Right lets go.”

“No,” you say with a firm voice.

“What, but your free we can go now Mike.”

“I have to do something about her Sarah or she will find some more people to torture.  I can’t let that happen, I’m going to stop her.”

“Ok mister smarty pants and how are you going to do that if she will just shrink you again,” Terra said.

“I have a plan.”

 

Gloria never had so much fun in her life.  Ok not true playing with her toys was more fun but with normal sized people this was it.  She just got back from the movies and a girls night out and returned around midnight.  She was having the best day in her life and was about to go play one more game before bed time.  She walked through the front door. 

“I’m home!  Is anyone ready to play a game?”  She walked into the dark family room and turned a corner to go down the hall way to her room when a voice caught her by surprise.

“I am!!”  Shouted a female voice as a dark figure moved out of nowhere and hit her in the head with a solid object.

Gloria woke up with a throbbing head ache in darkness.  She quickly sat up and let out a curse as her head spun really fast.  She was going to enjoy getting revenge on that bitch.  The moment she sees her she will wish she was never born.  Minutes went by and there was no change in the situation. 

There was a breeze on her back as she felt a warm gust blow her hair around.  Something was wrong; the air smelled minty.  With a horrifying screech she knew what is going on.  She was shrunk.

Sarah leaned in close and let her breath wash over the tiny Gloria as she lay on a table in her house.  Gloria couldn’t see anything because she had a layer of electric tape wrapped around her eyes.  That was the secret to the manipulation of matter you need to see what you were changing and imagine the right size.  You can say or think the words to the chant but the sight was the most important.  The tiny screech let out a flutter of butterflies at the joy she was getting out of this.

For years she dreamt of getting revenge on this … thing and she now had the power to do so.  Dave and Terra left to go home and all that was left was Mike, her, and tiny Gloria. 

“Wh-Who are you?”  Gloria said with a scared voice.  Sarah didn’t think she ever felt this way before.

“Remember me?  I’m the girl you let go five years ago.”

“YOU!!!”

Sarah let out a laugh, “yeah me.”

“Hey babe you ready for this,” Mike called from another room.

“Yeah I’m coming.”  Sarah picked up Gloria who let out a startled yelp as she was carried into Gloria’s parent’s room.  She walked into a room that had candles let and the lights turned off.  On the bed lay Mike who was dressed only in shorts.  He looked ravishing as he stared at her with those gorgeous eyes. 

“You look sexy,” she purred.

“As do you,” he countered.

You kept your eyes locked with Sarah as she wore only her bra and panties.  She crawled up the bed to you and had Gloria in her hands and started kiss her way up your chest to your mouth.  You loved the way she tasted as she kept her lips locked with yours.  After a long romantic kiss she pulled back and looked down.

“Looks like someone is ready,” she said with a giggle.

Gloria didn’t know what was going on.  She heard kissing but she was still in Sarah’s hand and couldn’t get out.  She still couldn’t see anything so she couldn’t shrink her captive.  She then felt herself being dropped into a container that felt like plastic.

Sarah placed Gloria into a small tub of plastic as she pulled her clothes off.  She then stripped Mike out of his clothes and slowly got herself up on top of him.  She then descended on his stiff member and let out a soft moan of joy at the feeling of him entering her.

You let out a groan at the warm pleasure of being inside of the women of your dreams.  You have been in a pussy before but not like this.  You have to say that you enjoy this much better than racing or trying to stay alive in a pussy trying to crush you.  After what felt like an eternity of pleasure you reached up and pulled Sarah in close as you released yourself inside her.  She too came and you felt her clamp down like a vice and pull you in deeper.  You both let out sounds of pleasure as she collapsed on you.

Gloria could hear the sound of sex and she was scared out of her mind as the sound increased louder and louder.  She feared that they would use her like she had with many others when she heard the sounds of them climaxing.  She let out a realized breath knowing that they were done having sex.  Then a hand came in and picked her up making her scream.

“Now for the main event,” Sarah said.  She got up off Mike and opened a drawer and pulled out a tube of KY jelly.  She placed the container and Gloria down on the night stand and arched her back so her butt was in the air.  She gave it a playful shake and winked at Mike, “come on big boy let me have it.”

Mike instantly got hard at the sight of his beloved presenting herself to him.  You picked up the KY jelly and started to apply it to her butt hole and smear it around.  Next you picked up Gloria and smeared her in the oil and rubbed her up and down your cock.  You then put her at the entrance of Sarah and used your cock to hold her in place.  You slowly pushed and entered Sarah who let out a soft gasp at the intrusion.  You didn’t move and let her get comfortable and waited till she nodded for you to continue. 

Gloria didn’t know what was happening until she was covered in some weird liquid that was slimy and oily.  She didn’t know what it was until she was placed on an object that was warm to the touch.  It was pulsing and she could guess what it was as she squirmed and tried to get out of Mike’s hand.  Even greased up she couldn’t get out of his grip.  She was rubbed up and down having her face rubbed up the shaft and to the head and back down to the base of the cock.  Eventually it was lubed up because he stopped using her.  She thought that would be all when a particular smell reached her noise.  It smelled of ass and she let out a scream.  It was quickly silence with a giant force was pushing her up again the greased asshole.  The asshole stayed closed with her face shoved into it.  Eventually the force started to get stronger and she was pushed in.  Gloria had a cock shove her deep into an ass.  The thought was horrifying until she felt the anal walls grasp at her and the heat coming out from them as she started to sweat in fear and from the heat.

Mike was in seventh heaven as his cock was being massaged by Sarah’s anal walls.  He slowly pulled out and then pushed in.  He began to pick up speed after each thrust and heard Sarah let out soft moans as he collided with her nice smooth ass, gently.  After a while Sarah turned her head to you and said, “Harder, do me harder!”

With a smile you picked up the pace to a blinding speed of fast fucking her ass as hard as you could.  You heard her moan louder and louder.  Her butt cheeks started to turn red from the continuous smashing you gave her in the butt.  She loved every second of it and so did you.  You felt yourself ready and cum and told Sarah.  She nodded and said she was about to too.

Gloria was in a living hell as she was being slammed around by a giant dick.  She began to slide deeper and deeper into the ass she was trapped in.  Eventually she tumbled out of reach of the cock and took in a deep breath of foul air as she tried to remove the tape that wrapped around her head.  When her world tilted downward and she went falling into a pile of sludge.

You pulled Sarah’s ass up so her face was pressed into the bed as you got up and pounded her as fast as you could when you both let out a moan in unison and came.

Sarah felt a warm spray fill her butt as her inwards started to contract and spasm at the feeling of warmth seep into her.

Gloria was trying to get out of the much when all of a sudden her world started to move around.  The walls spasmed and squeezed and contracted her deeper into the shit pile.  Then there was aloud moan from above and she let out a scream when a gush of hot liquid poured over her.  It washed over her upper body covering her in what she knew was sperm.  She was already buried halfway in the shit when the first blast covered her, than another and another.  It kept pouring and pouring filling up Sarah’s ass.  Gloria was scarred that she would run out of oxygen, or what you could call oxygen in this place.  The last stream of sperm hit her directly in the face and that was it.  She barely had enough room to breathe but she was alive. 

“Ohhhh that feels so good.”  Sarah said as she fell down on the bed tired.

You pulled out of her and lay next to her, “You think she is still alive?”

Sarah didn’t say a word, when Sarah’s stomach let out a groan.  Both of you grinned at that.  “If not then she is going to be in a few seconds.”  Sarah got up and walked into the bathroom that connected to the bedroom.  Sarah left the door open so you could see what was happening to Gloria, as she took a dump and flushed the toilet afterward.  She started a shower and came out to get you. 

“Come on let’s get cleaned up and go home.”

 

 

1 year later

 

You couldn’t be happier; you and Sarah got married the next few months after she found you.  She was on her way to give birth to a baby making you a father.  You were filled with joy as your dreams came true.  You never went back to your family because they still thought you were dead.  You never cared that much and there would be too much to explain to them.  In fact they wouldn’t believe you anyway like Sarah’s.  No it was best to leave it the way it is.  Besides Sarah’s parents is enough family for you.

You still keep in touch with Dave and Terra who are doing fine also.  No one found Gloria’s body and was assumed that she was one of the missing people that always went missing around there.  The investigations lead nowhere. 

Your job; you were a survivor on a T.V. series called “Natural Survivors.”  You compete against others on T.V. to see who can last the longest.  It was exciting to try and win, granted not as exciting as trying to not be killed by an insane girl, but still it got your heart pumping at times.  With your “experience” no man alive could out last you and you quickly won the first few seasons.  You retired off the money, which was an insane amount of cash.  So now you live your life with your wife at the beach.  You spend your days swimming in the ocean with her and relaxing on the beach.

Sarah still kept the book that you guys found in Gloria’s room to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. 

 

And sometimes use it to have fun too   :)

 

Chapter End Notes:

Should I continue to make stories like this, if so I'm thinking of either keeping the characters around or should I scrap them and make new ones?

 

One more thing  may the odds be ever in your favor.