- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The net closes...

The Arrest

David arrived home from work on the day that the Police arrived to arrest Pete. The Man of course was confused and stunned not knowing quite what it was that he was being arrested for, and he promptly called to David as a character witness to explain his good character as the police led him inexorably to their vehicle.

“Wait!” cried Pete. “Please, my friend David is here. Talk to him, please. He knows I’m not a criminal”

The Police continued on though as David looked on and remained silent, his penis twitching now in his suit pants as he contemplated how this was now going to play out.

“David! You know me. I’m a good Man. I wouldn’t break the law now”, cried Pete. “Tell them David, please” he pleaded. But still David remained silent as the police dragged the flailing and highly agitated caretaker to their car.

“What have I done? Tell me what I’m supposed to have done” he cried, as they opened the rear door to the Police vehicle, and threw him into it.

David drew a sharp intake of breath and then readied himself, just as Helen appeared in the compound apparently concerned now as to what was occurring. He knew that he would have to lie now of course, and he knew full well that Pete would know that he was lying. But the urge was just too strong now. He and Helen were committed to their cruel and devious plan, and now there was no going back.

“You know what you did, Pete” said David. “You stole something from our home”, he added, a well-practiced look of disgust etched now upon his face. “You crept into our bedroom and… and… you did things to Helen’s underwear drawer and stole some of her panties and her bra’s”

Pete fell silent of course, the confusion on his face now evident, and his mouth agape at the wild and inaccurate accusation that he had just received.

“I… I… what?” he stammered, looking then to Helen now and shaking his head.

“You… made a mess in my underwear drawer, Pete”, interrupted Helen. “You’re… disgusting. We trusted you with the keys to our home”, she added, making sure now to show a believable amount of distaste, both in her expression, and in her voice.

“But… but I didn’t Helen” cried Pete. “I… I wouldn’t do that. Not to you, nor anyone”…

He then glanced to David, who just stood there shaking his head.

“We have proof, Pete. Your… Semen” said David, the revulsion dripping from his voice at the word ‘Semen’. “We’ve had it DNA tested and it’s a 100% positive match from a sample you gave when you were arrested in your youth. You came into our home and….. you violated my wife’s best silk lingerie” added David, doing his level best now to appear suitably repulsed for the benefit of the police, who of course were recording everything for Pete’s upcoming trial.

“I really hope they make you suffer for this, Pete” spat David. “Actually, we’re gonna call for you to be reduced, and then maybe HELEN will make you suffer”

Pete’s face went white at the very suggestion of being reduced as he glanced once again to Helen, who wore a frown and a look of utter disdain.

“But… But Helen, I didn’t” pleaded Pete. “I really didn’t. I… I wouldn’t”

The shame in his voice was very much in evidence now of course. He felt violated, and in a brief moment of anger, he suddenly lashed out at his two accusers.

“You fucking fucks!” he cried. “You’re framing me. I did nothing wrong!”

The Police though immediately responded, holding him as he began cursing and shouting.

“Why!” he cried. “Why are you fucking doing this?”

But both Helen and David remained steadfast as they moved to one another’s sides and then took each other’s hands.

“You’re disgusting Pete” cried Helen, advancing now towards the police vehicle. “You’re a pervert. And you  know precisely what I ask to be done to perverts” she added.

It was at that point that Pete’s wife appeared in the courtyard, distraught and asking why her husband was being arrested. Pete banged on the reinforced rear window of the wagon as the officers got into the front seats, Helen’s parting words still ringing in his ears.

‘You’re a pervert. And you  know precisely what I ask to be done to perverts’

Pete knew full well of course. Everyone knew…

As the car drove away though, Pete gazing out of the rear window at his now crying wife, he could have sworn that he saw Helen turning to David, the remnants of a smile hanging upon her lips as she did. Her words though, were not for him nor his wife, who by now was collapsed and sobbing at the roadside as the police vehicle disappeared around the corner.

“We got him” said David triumphantly. “We really got him”

“We did”, said Helen, gripping David’s hand tightly. “But I’m curious. Just how did you get that semen sample? 

David smiled a knowing smile. And then he explained further...

“Well, Pete gives his wife what she wants on a Saturday night, Hel, and he always uses condoms which he ties in a knot and then flushes down the toilet”, said David.

Helen listened, confused…

“And how does that help?” she asked.

David smiled a knowing smile.

“Guess who installed a little catch net on his sewer outlet” he said, waiting for the penny to drop. 

“Oh…” said Helen, her expression changing then from one of confusion, through realization, and then to a smile as she kissed David on the neck for his obvious ingenuity. 

“Wow, I guess that calls for a celebration then my love” she said. “Let’s go upstairs and give poor old Symonds another bruising, shall we?”

And somewhere deep inside Helen’s crotch, buried beneath the silk of her panties and the material of her skirt, something stirred…