- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Re-edited and amended

GRAFTED – Future Retributions, Under a Female Dominated Society

The year is 2017 and Helen de Savary has been recently raped! An odious crime if ever there was, by its very nature a crime that had always been met with the most harshest of penalties.

Times though have changed considerably since the old days…

The court case had been swift, the verdict presented unanimously by the all-female jury and the sentence duly given amidst appreciative nods from the gallery gathered there to witness the proceedings. Justice would now be done, as per that agreed upon by the victim herself…

It had taken some time before she could finally face the man again, and when she had gone to see him in the state penitentiary her resolve for justice had been strengthened no end. Indeed, if she had had any thoughts whatsoever of re-thinking her choice of punishment, then they had been quashed within the five or so minutes of her seeing him there shouting abuse at her through the bars of the cell that separated them. No, this man’s punishment, the preferred punishment where ‘his’ particular crime was concerned would be carried out to the letter, and even though he spat, taunted and sneered at her, she had simply smiled, confident now in the knowledge of what was soon to await him.

At thirty nine years of age, the curvaceous and ample Helen looked good and still had a lot of life to live, and she was damned sure that she wasn’t going to let this vicious low life get away with his attempt at ruining it all for her when he had ravaged her not two weeks before the day she had visited him in jail. He had beaten her, humiliated her and then finally he had violently raped her. His fate though was going to be truly exquisite and one that would afford him unimaginable and endless torment, and yet would provide her with untold levels of sublime pleasure.

Yes, justice had changed since the times of simple incarcerations, and Helen could not wait…

Five years have passed since the Islamic/western wars that decimated society and brought chaos to everyone and Women have a new status now that sets them aloft of men and their innate and outdated barbarism. Countries are now ruled over by women, religion has been abolished and outlawed, technology has increased tenfold due to resources being pooled in areas other than the production of weapons of mass destruction and carnage, and any attempt, covert or otherwise to attack, overthrow, de-stabilize or in any other way injure any woman or women run organization by a male brings forth the swiftest, surest and most harshest of punishments imaginable.

Indeed, even the quick luxury of the death penalty has been abolished. But there are, as we shall now see, punishments that are far, far crueler than that of a simple and quick exit.

His name is Christopher Peter Simmonds, a habitual criminal, rapist and general fly in the ointment. A man that should not even be walking the Earth, let alone the streets. At this precise moment in time though he lays shackled upon a steel table in the miniaturization suite of the Indira memorial hospital, named after the prominent female politician of the twentieth century that came to symbolize the ascension and rise of women to ultimate and unrestricted power.

Simmonds has of course been heavily anaesthetized and the left side of his chest is showing signs of recent surgery. An hour beforehand his upper thorax had been surgically opened to reveal the descending Aorta and the pulmonary veins leading to and from his cold, unfeeling heart. These have both been cut and passed through the chest wall prior to the incision being closed again leaving the two large tubes poking out bizarrely on the outside of his body and attached to an arterial/venal bypass machine that is keeping him alive and well for the fate that now awaits him.

His heart though has been stopped. It will never beat again!

He has been catheterized and plugged, a fact that is now self-evident by the two tubes leading away from his groin and his backside. His wrists and the tops of his feet are red and exposed due to the skin being dermabraded with a medical dermabrade in order to facilitate what is about to happen to him. The procedure is commonplace in 2017 and even though it may sound barbaric in its own right to some, it is very safe and it has been done many, many times since the ascension.

In another theatre, Helen lays with her legs spread wide in surgical stirrups. She has already been prepared with the local anesthetic that will enable her to remain fully conscious throughout the operation that will follow. A choice opted for by most women undergoing this type of surgery. Helen’s surgeon is Dr Laura Sinclair, an expert in the field of genito-urinary implantation and one with many hours experience in her chosen field. Classical music plays gently through the two speakers upon the walls and the theatre is warm and comfortable as Dr Sinclair spreads Helen’s vaginal lips wide with a speculum in order to gain access to her inner feminine parts.

The doctor then begins….

Working within Helen’s vaginal opening, a surgical incision about three inches long is painlessly made from directly beneath the hood of her clitoris and down into the depths of her vagina itself, a small vein and an artery are then located for later use and then severed before being clamped to prevent any blood loss. Helen smiles as a nurse mops her brow and oversees the many readings currently being displayed upon the screen of the medical scanner. The talk is very calm and unstressed and Helen feels no pain at all. It’s almost as though they were all on a picnic!

Working now within the newly made incision in the wall of Helen’s vagina, Dr Sinclair uses a small dermabrasion tool to remove tiny layers of skin at four points along the surface of the now exposed flesh in a rectangular arrangement. She then makes a tiny incision directly into her urethra, the tube through which she passes urine before announcing to one of her support staff that she’s now ready to receive the implant.

The IMPLANT (Simmonds) is now brought in on a small tray, his body has been fully prepared, both the bypass machine and the implant have been miniaturized to about two inches in height. He is alive and well although still in a state of heavy anesthesia, his blood now circulating exclusively by the machine that is keeping him alive and stable until such time that it can be safely removed. Helen looks on, a mix of disgust and of vindication upon her face. She is feeling just a little aroused now but also nervous at what’s about to take place. This too is commonplace. She breaths deeply as the Nurse mops her brow once again and then strokes her hair.

"How long will it be before he wakes up again?" asks Helen.

"Not for about a day and a half, maybe two", says Dr Sinclair, "after that, it’ll all be too late for him", she adds as she takes the now tiny rapist from the tray to place him complete with his various tubes and machine directly upon Helen’s exposed belly.

"Will he be able to hurt me in any way once he is inside me?" asks Helen nervously.

"No, not at all", says the doctor with a warm smile, “he will never be able to hurt you, nor anyone else ever again”, she adds, “which is exactly what we want, after all. Now, are you ready?

Helen closes her eyes just briefly, and then nods.

“Yes, I’m ready”, she answers, and Dr Sinclair begins, lifting the unmoving and totally pliable Simmonds from Helen’s flesh to place him at the outer lips of her wide opened vagina. She then wastes no time at all in laying him face upwards and directly into the three inch incision made earlier in the rippled wall of it before then calling for the microscope in order to carry out the delicate connections that will graft his body systems into those of Helen’s!

The first thing that she does is to carefully position the implants left wrist and foot directly onto two of the dermabrade graft points made earlier so that the areas of removed skin make firm contact with each other. She then sutures those two limbs into place with dissolving stitches so as to hold them firm until the graft takes place and heals fully into Helen’s similarly prepared flesh. His catheter and rectal tubes are then combined and inserted into the small opening made in her urethra to be likewise secured, this time with non-dissolving sutures.

The delicate, critical part however comes next as the implant is taken off bypass to be finally, and very permanently connected into Helen’s circulatory system. First the pulmonary vein and then the aorta, which are attached and very carefully sutured to the two venal and arterial points cut and clamped earlier deep inside the flesh of Helen’s vagina.

Once attached, her own vein and artery is then unclamped and her blood then begins to flow through the implants body thus effectively keeping him alive although not actually breathing, the pinkish appearance replacing his previous bluish skin tone signifying a successful inclusion into her blood supply. His right wrist and foot are then placed down into the remaining corresponding graft points and sutured in the same manner as before so as to render him attached and unable to move in a position that brings his head more or less level with underside of Helen’s clitoris.

Dr Sinclair then rechecks everything that she’s done and runs a few short tests on the implants viability.

The tiny unaware male is now more or less completely done for and in a day or so he will wake to find himself surgically implanted into the vagina of the woman he had recently raped. He will not be able to breathe at all as his lungs will no longer function, his heart will no longer beat and yet he will be very much alive and fully conscious within Helen’s body.

His basal blood match with that of Helen’s will now ensure his long term survival as his body is essentially kept alive by her own, and all of his normal functions will now continue as before through Helen. His waste products will simply pass into her urethra to be expelled with her own waste products in the normal way and there will be no special tasks that Helen will have to carry out in order to maintain him in any way.

His futile and quite hopeless struggles however will very soon become a constant source of arousal for the woman in which he will now exist for he has now passed from being a human being into a rather sophisticated sexual toy, a permanently implanted love egg to simply please his new female owner.

Dr Sinclair, now satisfied with the procedure is then ready to close the incision, an act that will finally seal Simmonds up alive forever more within the soft succulent flesh of Helen’s sex.

The implant is now carefully inserted fully into the three inch incision in the upper surface of the interior of Helen’s vagina, his head is then fed up under her clitoral hood to come into contact with her clitoris from inside, and the incision is then carefully and expertly closed so as to imprison the tiny anaesthetized male fully within his new living, pulsating prison cell. The operation is thus complete and Helen is finally wheeled into the recovery room.

The only concern of the medical team now is for her. The implant, for that is what he will now always be termed is of no consequence other than whether or not he can continue to perform his duty of stimulating Helen’s clitoris to order. The medical staff’s only duty now to him is to make sure that he remains alive ‘indefinitely’ inside her vagina.