- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Helen and David, set their plan in motion...

SIZING UP FOR A NEW BRA FITTING

Helen was now standing in the bedroom of her home and looking out through the window at the compound below. There were four vehicles parked including their own, and the site caretaker, Pete, was busy sweeping rubbish from the floor into an ordered pile by the gate for removal later.

The moment that Helen saw him though, her heart had skipped a beat. Those lascivious and wicked thoughts once again bubbling up within her as she moved her fingers up to play them gently across her right nipple.

Could she really be so utterly cruel and heartless now as to condemn this man to a fate worse than death for no reason whatsoever? To take him away from his beloved family and put through a judicial mangle that would see him miniaturized, and then implanted alive into one of her breasts…

Deep inside her vagina, Simmonds squirmed as a little ripple of pleasure caused her pelvic muscles to contract in reaction to her thoughts. Helen though paid him little notice. It had been a long time since his implantation, and she had learned now to control her sexual arousal as she concentrated instead upon the caretaker outside, and the monstrous thing that she and David were going to have done to him. Why, even the pangs of her conscience were lessening now, such was her desire to experience another implantation.

Indeed, there was no going back now...

It didn’t really matter much now anyway because by this time of course she and David had discussed it all a great deal further, and they had even come up with a plan as to how they might set Pete up and then secure him into the punishment that they alone had designed for him. Indeed, David had been like a man possessed by his own need to see it happen now, and the more that they discussed it, the more arousing it all became to the both of them.

And David was now totally resigned to it…

Pete was going to spend the rest of his life in his wife’s breast. He didn’t know it yet of course, but he was most definitely going to be going in it. Period…

The man’s downfall though would hinge wholly and solely upon the fact that he had been a criminal in his past, which meant that to a small degree perhaps he was not so undeserving of the fate that would befall him after all, something that Helen had used in order to justify their plan and to make herself feel a whole lot better about doing this.

It had been rumoured that Pete had robbed a store as a teenager, and that a shopkeeper had been badly hurt. He was 38 years of age now of course and since that time he had managed to stay clear of the criminal fraternity, getting married, fathering two adorable children and holding down a secure job to boot. In every way now Pete was a model citizen. But soon, he was going to be classed as a criminal again, purely for David and Helen’s own pleasure.

All of the progress he had made since breaking the law in the past was about to be cruelly and heartlessly taken away from him, and his future life would now be spent entirely beneath the ultra-feminine material of Helen’s blouses and bras, buried away and squirming inside one of her pert and highly excitable nipples for both hers, and her husband David’s pleasure...

Helen felt her cheeks flush at the very thought of it, and as she watched him work, his muscled back and arms flexing as he swept, she made note of the fact that he was in good shape, and as a result of that she found herself wondering if his powerful looking physique might enhance the pleasure that she would derive from having him within her breast tissue. Of course, there were still the occasional pangs of guilt about condemning the poor guy to a fate he did not deserve, but her need to experience this now, and the utter wickedness of it all, coupled with what it all seemed to be doing to David and their sex life in general, urged her onwards.

Pete had once been a criminal, and for Helen, that was all the justification that she needed…